Author has written 13 stories for Naruto, Death Note, Inspector Gadget, Hellsing, and D.Gray-Man.
Welcome to this drop of water in the ocean of fanfiction. I re-named myself, because I feel that I've changed past my old pen-name. Please forgive me.
My friends call me Rodney, so I'm most comfortable with that. My age is my personal business, as well as where I live. It's somewhere in the USA, though.
I'm going to start writing about myself here, so if you want to skip that just press the rather handy "Hide Bio" button.
Let's start with those "Favorites", shall we?
"Piano Man" by Billy Joel (This is a song everybody needs to hear.)
"Hand Of Sorrow" by Within Temptation
"Our Solemn Hour" by Within Temptation
"The Howling" by Within Temption
"Hand In My Pocket" by Alanis Morissette
"Ballroom Blitz" by The Sweet
"When I Am Queen" by Jack Of Jill
"Vivica" by Jack Of Jill
The entire Harry Potter series is a must-read for any fantasy lover. Or anyone else, really. By J. K. Rowling. (She richer than the British Queen!)
The Gregor the Overlander series by Susanne Collins. Brilliant, brilliant series. Rather sad ending, though.
The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame. You have to read between the lines a little bit, to truly appreciate the message of this book.
The Olympians series, centered around Percy Jackson, written by Rick Riordan. Humorous, and full of adventure. More for younger people, however.
The Artemis Fowl series. Eoin Colfer made me cry, laugh, have my jaw drop, and wonder in amazement with that series. You have to read it, or your life will never be complete.
Because of Winn-Dixie is one of my favorite stories ever. Written by Kate DiCamillo.
The Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz is honestly one of the best series I've ever had the fortune to read. He's also written a ton of other good literature, it's worth checking out.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn’t have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
Repost this if you believe homophobia is wrong.
Everything in BOLD applies to me personally. The rest are stereotypes that people really need to think about.
I'm BI, so I MUST think every person I see is hot.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm a LESBIAN, so I MUST have a sex-tape.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a stupid ditz.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I'm PRETTY, so I MUST not be a virgin.
I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I WILL go to hell.
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be fucking them all.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GIRLS WHO ARE FRIENDS, so I MUST be gay.
I'm a VIRGIN, so I MUST be a prude.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly or crazy.
I'm CHRISTIAN/CATHOLIC/ANGLICAN/PROTESTANT, so I MUST hate gay people.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I tell people OFF, so I MUST be an over-controlling bitch.
My hair gets GREASY a lot, so I MUST have no hygiene skills.
I'm DEFENSIVE, so I MUST be over-controlling and a bitch.
I read COMICS, so I MUST be a loser.
I draw ANIME, so I MUST be a freak.
I am a FANGIRL, so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I'm INTELLIGENT, so I MUST be weak.
I am AMERICAN, so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I'm a FEMINIST, so I MUST have a problem with sexuality and I want to castrate every man on the earth.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
I’m WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future.
I use GOOD GRAMMAR, so I MUST be a snob.
I prefer FANTASY and SCI-FI, so I MUST be out of touch with reality.
I love TO LEARN so I MUST be boring.
I'm WHITE, so I MUST be a racist.
I am a GIRL, so boys MUST be better than me at sports.
I am a GIRL, so I MUST only be good at work.
I am not EMO, so I MUST be uncool.
I don't act DEPRESSED, so I MUST be weird.
I am SKINNY, so I MUST be sensitive about my weight.
I am POOR, so I MUST not have good hygiene.
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser
I care about the ENVIRONMENT, so I MUST be a tree hugging hippy
I like READING, so I MUST be a Loner.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a terrorist.
I like GAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish.
I SPOT AND CORRECT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, so I MUST be a pedantic bastard.
I don’t want a BOYFRIEND, so I MUST be Lesbian.
I like to READ, so I MUST do nothing except read.
I don't agree with CONFORMING, so I MUST act all freaky and be loud.
I'm a GIRL, so I MUST like to talk about crushes, dolls, not getting dirty, and parties.
I've never have a CRUSH on a guy/girl, so I MUST be lesbian/gay.
I don't DROOL over a lot of BISHIES, so I MUST be a lezzy.
I don't believe in DATING TOO SOON, so I MUST hate people who date.
I'm FEMALE, so I MUST have long hair.
I don't STUDY much but still get STRAIGHT A's, so I MUST be cheating.
I'm WELL-TO-DO, so I MUST be snotty.
I don't think VEGETARIANISM makes sense, so I MUST think all vegetarians are hippies.
I'm easily ANNOYED, so I MUST be bratty.
I'm NULL, so I MUST hate everyone.
I'm a HUMAN, so I MUST be labeled.
I LISTEN TO ROCK MUSIC, so I MUST be a rebel.
I get NOSTALGIC, so I MUST be childish.
I don't TALK ABOUT SEX all day, therefore I MUST be stupid.
I think STRING ORCHESTRA is better than band, therefore I MUST be an out-of-date geek.
I'm a serious CROSSPLAYER, therefore I MUST crossdress in real life and be gay/lesbian.
I have a MENTAL disorder, therefore I MUST be stupid.
I lived/grew up with somebody with a MENTAL disorder, therefore I must have problems like theirs.
I have had SUICIDAL thoughts, therefore I MUST be emo and depressed.
I have had SUICIDAL thoughts, therefore I MUST be insane and deranged.
I CURSE A LOT, so I must be a BAD PERSON.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST HAVE had sex/smoked/drank.
I like DARKER THINGS, so I MUST BE emo/goth, satanist.
I have experimented with MAGIC AND LIKED IT, so I must be a SATANIST.
I'm OKLAHOMAN, so I MUST love rodeos.
I'm a GIRL, so I MUST love horses.
I'm a COSPLAYER, therefore I MUST love attention, being glomped, and sewing.
I'm OKLAHOMAN, so I MUST talk like those people in Western movies.
I'm a SWIMMER, therefore I MUST be a lifeguard.
I'm a LIFEGUARD, therefore I MUST be a slut for preforming mouth-to-mouth CPR.
I'm a GYMNAST, therefore I MUST be a whore.
I am a CHRISTIAN/CATHOLIC/ANGLICAN/PROTESTANT, so I MUST go to church every Sunday.
I am a CHRISTIAN/CATHOLIC/ANGLICAN/PROTESTANT, so I MUST not do anything on Halloween.
I'm a MALE GYMNAST, therefore I MUST be gay.
I'm a MALE BALLET DANCER, therefore I MUST be gay.
I've fallen in love with a good FRIEND, therefore I MUST have never only liked them as a friend.
I've fallen in love with a FRIEND of the SAME GENDER, therefore I MUST be a homosexual slut.
I have almost KILLED someone, therefore I MUST be a murderer intent on destroying everyone.
I'm POLISH, therefore MUST be an idiot.
My parents are DIVORCED, therefore I MUST be mentally unstable.
I grew up with a SMOKER/ALCOHOLIC/DRUG ADDICT, therefore I MUST be one myself.
I DRESS IN whatever the fuck I please, so I MUST get my clothes from a thrift store.
I'm from CHICAGO/NEW YORK, therefore I MUST own a gun.
I'm from CHICAGO/NEW YORK, therefore I MUST always worry about being shot.
I've almost/have been ARRESTED, therefore I MUST be a desperate, psychotic bitch.
I LOVE FURRIES, so I must want to FUCK ANIMALS.
I LOVE MUSIC, so I MUST HATE people who don't.
I have a FRIEND WITH BENIFITS, so I MUST BE a slut.
I’m CANADIAN, so I MUST talk with a funny accent.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST ditch my pregnant girlfriend.
I'm CANADIAN, so I MUST love hockey and beavers.
I'm DISABLED, so I MUST be on Welfare.
You fight. I fight.
You hurt. I hurt.
You cry. I cry.
You jump off a bridge; I'll get a paddle boat
and save your retarded ass."
If you've ever laughed so hard tears streamed down your face, you banged on the table repeatedly, and received weird looks from anyone in the immediate vicinity, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you know our society is moving in the wrong direction, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that you have scared people with your obsession, place this on your profile. (Hence the term "mangafreak!)
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do at random moments, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you like smiley faces, then copy this into your profile:D
>:) This is evil smiley. Evil smiley likes sharp things. Copy and paste Evil Smiley on your profile so he could see the world.
!eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
"I'm bringing sexy back..." Copy and paste this into your profile if you never even knew sexy was gone.
If you've heard the "Emo Kid" song and think it's just hilarious, copy and paste!
If people mistake you for a vampire (cough cough or you are one cough cough)...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you noticed that whoever Elizabeth Swan kissed dies copy and paste this in your profile. (Jack, Will, her father, Norrington, etc...)
92 percent of American teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch/American Eagle told them it was uncool to breathe. If you are one of the 8 percent who would stand there and laugh, copy this into your profile.
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that God-forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you are a complete mangafreak and you are PROUD OF IT, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: SkywardShadow, Rodnii
If you believe that Naruto is the Best Anime out there then copy and paste this onto your page to spread the word.. Narutards forever and ever!!
If you want to beat the crap out of Sasuke for abandoning Konoha, copy and paste.
If you don't have a problem with Karin, copy and paste.
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think Yu-Gi-Oh The Abridged Series is better than the actual anime, copy and paste this in your profile. (I LOVE the manga, but the anime is just bad
If you ever said you loved a manga/anime character and meant it, copy and paste; arigato!
If you are a GAARA fanatic, copy this into your profile.
Post this on your profile if every time you hear the word weasel you think of Itachi.
If you have ever bawled over your favorite character dying in a movie, video game, or book, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you cried when L Lawliet died, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you are a slight and/or complete Death Note junkie, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think Nate "Near" River is a cuddly little creature, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think Sai is an okay guy and people need to give him a chance, please copy and paste.
YAOI ROCKS!! Repost this if you agree.
If you have ever stayed up for over 40 hours continuously just because you could, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs, copy this into your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious, snobby people, PLEASE copy and paste this into your profile.
If your profile is longer than the chapters of most of your stories, copy and paste this into your profile.
If keyboards hate you, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you're obsessed with fanfiction, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both... copy this into your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever walked into a doorway you could have clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are random and don't care, copy and paste this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE that it's weird. If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever blurted out something totally unrelated to the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a ridiculously long profile, copy and paste this onto your profile to make it longer.
If you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
WHETHER IT'S BETWEEN TWO MALES, TWO FEMALES, OR A MALE AND A FEMALE, LOVE IS LOVE!! ...if you agree, put this in your profile.
If you're freaking sick of all the Martha/Doctor fics, copy and paste this onto your profile page.
If you probably need a life but have no intention of getting one, copy this into your profile page.
If you are one of the wise ones that knew Rose would return BEFORE IT WAS REVEALED OUR HOPES AND DREAMS WOULD COME TRUE, copy and paste this.
If you've ever lost someone (dogs and hamsters count) you loved, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed a door that said pull or vice versa, copy this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile!
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you consider yourself a WRITER rather than just an AUTHOR, put this in your profile. Writers put emotion into their work. Authors do it for the money.
If you like singing songs at random points in the day, copy this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile.
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you are one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear voices in your head, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you KNOW the voices in your head are real, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you are crazy and/or insane and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile.
My best friend is insane. If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, copy this into your profile!
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever forgotten your own name while introducing yourself copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
30 percent of kids go to college. The other 70 either drop-out or don't have the proper skills to. If you're one of the 30 percent that you know you're going to go to college, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you can read this message, you are blessed, because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! Tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
You know you live in 2007 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years.
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screenname or my space.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV.
6.) Your boss doesn’t even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) and you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
20 Things to do at Wal-Mart (Taken from SkywardShadow's profile.)
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&Ms on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera, use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream,
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while, and then yell, very loudly, "There's no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting, "Go, pikachu, go!"
17. Challenge people to duels in the back aisles with wrapping paper tubes.
18. Have a conversation with yourself loud enough so that people in the other aisles can hear you.
19. Throw things over one aisle into another one.
20. Mark out price tags with a sharpie.
Funny Things to Do in an Elevator
1. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4. Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor you’re on.
5. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
6. Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
7. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
8. Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
9. Lay down a twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
10. Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
11. Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
12. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13. Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
14. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
15. Swat at flies that don't exist.
16. Tell people that you can see their aura.
17. Call out, "Group Hug!" and then enforce it.
18. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
19. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
20. Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
21. Stare at another passenger for awhile, then announce in horror, "You’re one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
22. Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
23. Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
24. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
25. Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".
26. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is my personal space!"
:.:7 Ways to Scare your Roommates:.:
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you are hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
THE MORSE CODE :
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
AND FOR THE GRAND FINALE:
You know you're obsessed with anime when...
1. You own a shiny, metal object of doom. (Grins evilly)
2. You and your friends have anime nicknames. (I happen to be Kakuzu... xD)
3. You know your favorite character’s birthday; favorite color food and animal, blood type, and you cant even remember your sibling’s birthday. (Jan 29th, Happy Barphdai Gaara!)
4. You are in multiple anime fan clubs (or own some!). (Yush!~ XD)
5. You almost die if you miss an episode of your favorite anime, or can't buy the newest manga. (-nodnod-)
6. Your friend shows you their manga collection and you drool all over their carpet. (Twice. Twice.)
7. You have dressed up as you favorite character on Halloween, or just for fun! (I was Kakuzu! xD My friend was Hidan, and we won the TentacleRape contest on DA because of our cosplays!)
8. You have a picture of your favorite character in your wallet or purse. (I lack anything in that sentence- except the pictures.)
9. You prefer guys with long silver hair and swords. (Nah, triple-bladed scythes and shoulder length silver hair work for me.)
10. You write a story about your favorite character for English class. (Actually, I nearly wrote about L for my Fall Prompt. XD)
11. You have pictures of anime all over you walls. (With pride. >XD)
12. You have a dream in Japanese and you don’t even understand it. (Guilty as charged. Sometimes, in the cafeteria, I swear people are talking in Jap.)
13. You want to learn Japanese for no apparent reason, even though you have never been to Japan and probably never will. (-sobs-)
14. Your knowledge of Japanese only extends to "hello" and "I will kill you". (Exactly! xD)
15. You begin to learn Japanese through watching subs. (That's me! xDD)
16. You use Japanese when in a conversation with any random person, and don’t realize you did until you see them looking at you funny. (The look on her face...)
17. You can't speak Japanese, can't understand Japanese yet you can sing along to the theme song of every anime movie you own. (Yeppers!~ -nodnod-)
18. You accidentally call a very unintelligent person Kuwabara by mistake. (Who? D:)
19. You wear a pink jewel around your neck and call it the shikon jewel. (Nah, I don't like pink and I don't wear jewelry. But I know what you're talking about! XDD)
20. You waist countless amounts of hair gel trying to that "Goku" look. (Not the "Goku" look, but other things have been attempted.)
21. (If you speak English) when English becomes your second language. (-grins-)
22. You name (or plan to name) your children after anime characters. (Hello Hidan, Kakuzu, Gaara, Tobi, L, and Zetsu!)
23. You buy shuriken or kunai. (Do frisbees wrapped in tinfoil with pointy card-board attachments count?)
24. You speak in subtitles. (-laughs- Yep!)
25. You prefer anime over real life. (Sadly, yes.)
26. You begin to think that blue or pink is a natural hair color. (It isn't?)
27. You continually buy and eat ramen, even if you don’t like it that much. (Oh, but I do like ramen! )
28. You suddenly decide to study a random martial art. (Me wants Jutsus!)
29. You cosplay daily. (If I can. XD I made my own Akatsuki cloak.)
- R -
- I -
- P -
Copy and paste the above if a manga character(s) you absolutely LOVED died.
If you're one of those people that are reading my profile right now and you're not just aimlessly scanning over it, post this in your profile.