Author has written 7 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Hello, I'm ItIsn'tMusicIt'sAnObsession, my username used to be Athena0228 but I LOVE music so I changed it. :)
I have two brothers ( 10 and 8 ) and a sister ( 8, my youngest brother and her are twins ). I'm a blonde with blue eyes. I'm average height, average build and muscular from karate. I love listening to music, writing and reading. My favorite song is " Thanks for the memories " by Fall Out Boy. I adore extreme stuff ( bungee jumping, and that kind of stuff ) I love speed, driving and hanging out at youth group.
My friends think I'm out to get them ( Golf cart...long story. ) but they still love me. My friends are great. They always support me whether I'm mad, heartbroken, happy or losing it. We are all crazy, stupid , and a little delusional. I've been through some tough times where people's true colors shine through but I still believe everybody deserves a second chance. So enough about me, I hope you will check out my stories.
Also, at the moment I'm obessed (?) with listening to the radio in the car, eating with chopsticks ( I'm really good at it! )and "my" ( it's not mine yet but it will be! ) car ( it's a 1975 Trans-am with a eight cylinder engine, and it's 450 horsepower so it goes about 180mph )
Humans today are so closed minded... They don't believe in the possibilities. When you are a child it is easy too believe in The Tooth Fairy or Santa Clause. Why dont we believe in them once we get older? Science. I really don't get it, when we are little people tell us to believe in The Tooth Fairy or Santa and we grow up thinking magic is real, then we get in to school and people intoduce us to "Reality" But is it reality when they plant those ideas in our heads in the first place? I believe "Mortals" are blinded by arrogance, thinking they're the dominent speices, when they don't know if there's some sort of "Magic" controling everything they do." -Jason Strong
If you believe that anything is possible, copy and paste this into your profile. Please put it as a qoute, and give me credit for it :)
" People over the centuries have created things like luck and karma. They believe they do something good and good things happen to them. There is something like that but it's not karma it's sowing seeds that one day you will reap. You sow good seeds and one day when your in trouble good things will come to you and visa versa. The thing is God ,the one true God ,said that anything is possible if you believe in him.
Luck isn't real either it's called miracles. Even little things can be miracles. They are all gifts from God no matter how small. If you found twenty dollars on the street it isnt luck or karma It's either sowing and reeping or a miracle and small gift from God. If you believe everything happens for a reason and it's not coincedience post this on your profile. ( if you don't know what i mean about the sowing and reaping or want to know more see God's Holy Word aka The Bible ) These are my beliefs and I believe I will one day go to Heaven with my Savior Jesus Christ where he has prepared a home for me ,where the streets are paved with gold. " -Athena0228
Are you a person who believes in luck and bad luck ? or a person who believes in miracles and believes everything happens for a reason? I am a person who believes everything happens for a reason and I believe in miracles. What kind are you?
1. First thing you wash in the shower? hair
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? hmm...excited!
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m?neither
9. Did you meet anybody new today? haven't left the house yet
11. Do you floss? yeah
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? gross
14. Are you emotional? occasionally
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? no, it's waste of time
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?just lick it
21. Do you like cottage cheese? NO!
32. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes, and the lady called back threatning to call the cops! ( we didn't know how to block numbers at the time )
38. Ever been on a train? no
" PLATYPEOPLE!! " - Monogram, Phineas and Ferb
Song of the Week: Love Like This - Natasha Beddingfield ( I'll change it every Friday, if not more :P )
My Summer Playlist
1. School's Out - Alice Cooper ( Duh! Check the title! )
2.Wild at Heart - Gloriana ( My Favorite out of the whole list )
3. Thanks For The Memories - Fall Out Boy ( Perfect for Dancing )
4. Follow Me - Uncle Kracker ( very beachy tune perfect for singing along to )
5. I'm only me when I'm with you - Taylor Swift ( cool song )
6. Live Your Life - T.I. ft. Rihanna ( Live your summer to the fullest! )
7. Makes Me Wonder - Maroon 5 (different, I like it. )
8. Meet Virginia - Train ( Classic )
9. Whispers in the Dark - Skillet ( Rock On! )
10. Walk Away - Kelly Clarkson ( very cool and also awesome for dancing )
11. All in my head - Nick Lachey ( also very different, Love it! )
Well this is my summer playlist with some of my favorite songs, check them out and let me know what you think.