Author has written 7 stories for Naruto, NCIS, and Criminal Minds.
...my muses are sporadic at best, so i don't ever have a set schedule for when new chapters or stories are going to be posted...
What it Takes to Live: complete. sequels, and possible a prequel, currently being tossed around rather violently in my head.
Band Camp: on permanent hiatus. if anyone really want to see it continued, let me know.
fan request: Viva Las . . . Quantico? : a what if story about what could have happened had Tony not taken Gibbs' job offer. crossover with Criminal Minds.
STORIES TO BE POSTED SOON:
Title TBD: slightly AU story set in the VLQ universe, oneshot.
and now a word from flyingmonkeybear, the awesomest beta ever:
real nice, monkey.
If you support gay marriage and want to show it, paste this into your profile.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...