If you're on my profile right now, it means that your fan fictions sucks. Most fan fictions on this sight deserve one of my reviews, but I only have time for so many.
You were flamed for one of the following reasons...
1. Bad Grammar. My god, this is easy to fix. Just take the time to look through your work and figure out where a period goes or a coma. Dang.
2. Bad Spelling. This is even easier to fix. JUST RUN SPELL CHECK. And don't blame it on your dyslexia or some bull like that. Get a beta reader, stop sucking.
3. Crappy OC Characters
4. Bad Slash that makes no sense. Just get over it, Harry and Draco are not going to stroke each other's broomsticks in a closet.
5. Bad Hetero
6. Mary Sues. Most OC characters are.
7. Putting yourself in the fic.
9. No plot.
10. No format. Just press the tab and enter key.
11. Fan girl crap.
12. Thinking your story is funny when it isn't.
13. Being ridiculously cliche.
14. Overusing an idea.
15. Ignoring canon
16. Shallow characters.
17. Lack of characterisation.
18. Fics about anything Disney.
19. You try too hard to make your plot interesting and it sucks.
20. You use far too little detail or far too much.
THAT IS ALL.
Offended by my review?
I don't care.
Good day. ;D