Author has written 4 stories for Warriors, and Storm Hawks.
My name's Tawnyfur, but you can call me Tawny.
I am a huge fan girl. When I get into a series, I REALLY get into it.
My timeless obsession is Harry Potter. I can't imagine my life without it.
Other series I have enjoyed include Erin Hunter's Warriors, Storm Hawks, the Total Drama series, Stoked, 6teen, Class of the Titans, Avatar: The Legend of Aang (can't wait for Korra!) and Ouran High School Host Club, just to name a few.
I very much enjoy writing and editing.
Please proceed to the bottom of the page for my various stories and favourites collection.
Grammar and Spelling Rules
When one finds oneself on the Internet, one is going to run into a lot of people whose English is not perfect. They may be lousy/lazy typists; they may be speaking English as a second language; they may not know better; or they may simply not care.
I am a very grammar-conscious person. I feel extremely embarrassed when I come across spelling and grammar mistakes in my own writing, and I usually cannot stand to read fan fiction that has utterly mangled grammar and spelling. Seriously, I very often abandon a story after coming across a blatant spelling or grammar mistake in the first chapter.
So, as an aid for those who care, I have composed a list of the grammar and spelling mistakes that bug me the most. This list will probably grow with time.
1) The extremely obvious and oft misused "you're" and "your". If people simply took the time to figure out how we get the contraction "you're", no one would make the mistake of mixing these two up. "You're" is a contraction of the words "you" and "are"; it means "you are", e.g., "You're pressing my patience by making grammar mistakes". "Your" is a possessive word that describes something as being of, belonging to, or done by you, e.g., "Your temper is legendary amongst the children", "Your dog is waiting for you by the door", or "Your rash actions will have dire consequences".
2) The also obvious "their", "there" and "they're". Again, simply dissect "they're" and realize that it means "they are", e.g., "They're going to be in so much trouble when the principal sees the mess they made". "There" has many uses, but is quite often a place, e.g., "I thought I heard a voice over there". "Their" is another possessive word, meaning "being of, belonging to, or done by them", e.g., "Their friendship goes far beyond words", "Their mother made sandwiches for all of us", or "Their harmonious singing soothes the baby to sleep".
3) "Awhile" and "a while" are easy to confuse, but are really quite simple to differentiate once you learn the rule. "A while" means "a period of time", e.g., "We'll stay in this hotel for a while, then move on in the morning". "Awhile" is used when you don't use the word "for" before "a while", e.g., "Meet me at the library and we'll chat awhile".
4) "Bemused" is one of the most often misused words I have ever seen in fan fiction. "Bemused" is not - I repeat, NOT - another word for "amused"! It means "confused", e.g., "He wore a bemused expression as he tried to figure out how to assemble the bookshelf". There is another definition that means "wholly occupied the thoughts of; engrossed", as well.
Common Fan Fiction Goofs
As well as being extremely attentive to grammar and spelling, I am a big advocate of getting your facts straight before writing fan fiction. Remember: you are taking a universe that someone else has created and trying to add to it. Lots of other people know about this universe, too, and some of them have paid closer attention to details than you have. Some have followed all extra information provided by the creator/s. Some have analyzed every moment and come to more logical conclusions about certain plot points and bits of characterization than you have. Some will instantly recognize a misquoted bit of direct dialogue. There will always be fans who will have no problem whatsoever pointing out the flaws in your facts, and not all will be very nice about it.
So as to prevent the ribbing from your fellow fans before it can happen, here is some common misinformation that circulates many fandoms and the truths that you should remember instead. Again, this list will be added to with time.
1) Harry Potter - It's Apparition, not Apparation! Seriously! That goes for Disapparition, too.
2) Harry Potter - If you're unsure as to whether or not a Harry Potter word, e.g., Dementor, Muggle, Quidditch, should be capitalized, check the books. Most uncertainties about fictional universes can be answered when one refers to the original work that they are featured in.
3) Harry Potter - I can't count the number of times I've seen someone write "the Burrow". "The" is also capitalized in "The Burrow". Houses are sometimes named in Britain, and when this is so, the entire name is capitalized. If that explanation isn't good enough for you, check for any moment in the books in which someone refers to the Weasley family home.
4) Harry Potter - I know this isn't the fault of Harry Potter fans, as JKR changed it after she introduced Umbridge, but I really hate seeing "Hermione Jane", when it should be "Hermione Jean". We've all read the books, people - any stories written after Deathly Hallows should have Hermione's middle name correct, since that is when it is canonically revealed. Also, "Ginevra", not "Virginia", was revealed to be Ginny's full name in Deathly Hallows.
5) Harry Potter - "Pure-blood", "half-blood" and "Muggle-born". All are hyphenated, and all are used numerous times throughout the books, so there are many points of reference to check. Please get it right.
6) Harry Potter - "Triwizard" in "Triwizard Tournament" is one word. No hyphen, no space - one word.
7) Harry Potter - "Cormac McLaggen", not "McClaggen", or "MacLaggen", or "Mclaggen" - "McLaggen".
RANDOM COPY-AND-PASTE THINGIES!
If you would (but you're not allowed to), live in a bookstore so that you would be the first person to get all the new Warriors books, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list. Leafpool's Loyalty, Skyeheart and Silverwing, Firehawk101, Rainfire, Flamestar211, Firestar's Gal, Poppyleaf, She Who Sulks In The Shadows... Rubyheart481, Pink Kitty Cat, Tawnyfur, Child of the Storm
If you're shocked that Tawnypelt named her son Tigerkit, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Squirrelflight's 'kits' are actually Leafpool's, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Barkface has lived waaay too long for any normal Warrior cat, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that the kids should stop chasing Lucky and leave the leprechaun alone, then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are against fur coats or killing animals just to look good, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Boys say that in everything they do, they can kick a girl's butt so bad that they cry. If you're a girl who kicks the boys' butts so bad they cry like girls, copy this into your profile, and add your name KaidaThorn Gingerstar14 Spottednose, Pink Kitty Cat, Snowfeather, Tawnyfur, Child of the Storm
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
IF YOU LIKE WARRIORS, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE. DON'T FORGET TO ADD YOUR NAME! KaidaThorn, Gingerstar14, Pink Kitty Cat, Snowfeather, Tawnyfur, Child of the Storm
If you think Crowfeather's a stupid furball for betraying Leafpool, then copy and paste this into your profile.
CATS ROCK MY SOCKS! If you think cats are awesome, copy this to your profile, and add your name to this list KaidaThorn, Gingerstar14, Pink Kitty Cat, Snowfeather, Tawnyfur, Child of the Storm
If you HATE ASHFUR with all your heart, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Squirrelflight rocks your socks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Thornclaw deserves a mate, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you liked Jaypaw better in Outcast, and think that he brightened up, copy and paste this into your profile.
IF YOU'VE EVER BEEN CALLED A BITCH COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE.
Drugs are bad news. Spread the word. Too many people are on crack. If you're not, copy this into your bio.
Too many people smoke marijuana. If you don't, copy this into your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites copy this in your profile.
cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool! If you could read that put it in your profile.
If you hate flamers that point out every single little detail that is wrong in their eyes, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you just hate flamers period, copy and paste this into your profile.
80 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 20 percent who hasn't copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of teenagers drink or have been around alcohol, put this in your profile if you like MUFFINS!
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you start dancing in Walmart to its cheesy music. Crazy is when you laugh uncontrolably at your own jokes. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumb-war with yourself. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is when you laugh when nothing's funny. Crazy is when you crack up if someone says "Oatmeal!". Crazy is when you forget what you're saying in the middle of a sentence. Crazy is when you take the time to write down stuff like this and memorize it. Crazy is when you memorized every single line of the Kingdom Hearts series. Crazy is when you're so obsessed with Roxas (KH 2) that you bang on the T.V. every now and then to see if he will come out. (Yes this is the real Sam from Storms; Crossover Mania LOL) I LOVE ROXAS! Crazy is when you are going through this as a checklist. Crazy is when you quote Charlie the Unicorn at random moments. Crazy is when you eat twenty pixie sticks in one day. Crazy is when you're crazy. Crazy is when you start talking nonsense everyday during gym. Crazy is when you convince your friends you're 'high' because you can't stop laughing even when nothing is funny. And then all of you convince the nearest adult that you're having a breakdown. Crazy is when you trip up the stairs, and laugh all the way back down them. Crazy is when you get up in the middle of the night and rearrange your entire room out of boredom. If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
If you've ever thought about something when you were talking about something else, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, zElDaPhAnToM-bLiNdBaNdIt-RaVeN, Firehawk, Rainfire, Snowfur, Rosethorn, Littlewhisker, Snowfeather, Tawnyfur, Child of the Storm
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think it's stupid that girls are automatically labeled with the color pink, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love FANFICTION. NET, add your name and copy and paste this into your profile. Rainstorm007, Littlewhisker... Snowfeather, Tawnyfur, Child of the Storm
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever walked into a window copy this onto your profile. (Glass patio doors count.)
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
Some people are like slinkies. They're not really good for anything, but you can't help but laugh if one gets pushed (namely, by you) down the stairs. If you found this funny, or know a slinkie, add your name to the list and copy and paste this onto your profile. Commander Gecko S. Yes, It's me again, starting another one of these things., Tawnyfur, Child of the Storm
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you enjoy copying and pasting these copy and paste thingies, copy and paste this onto your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you believe Ashfur is evil, copy and paste this into your profle.
If you ever wished you could talk to animals or be an animal, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block blows (sucks), copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever lost someone (cats count) you loved, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you are a nerd and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile. (W00T!)
I'm the kind of girl who watches tons of horror movies without getting scared, but screams at the top of her lungs when the waffle pops out of the toaster.
If you believe that one or more of the following are your way of life, copy and paste this into your profile: Kingdom Hearts, Harry Potter, Inuyasha, Warriors, Fruit Baskets, Tsubasa.
Put this in your profile if you didn't know the Alphabet Song, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Baa Baa Black Sheep had the same tune, and were all composed by Mozart.
Take Time To Read Each Sentence
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is retard cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
Now read the THIRD word of ever line(HAH! Copy this into your profile if you find this funny))
A good friend will help you up when you fall. A best friend will laugh and push you again.
If you think Crowfeather should just leave yucky Nightcloud already and either a) go to Leafpool and run away with her for good/join ThunderClan or b) die and be reunited with Feathertail in StarClan, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Did you know that . . . Kissing is healthy. Bananas are good for period pain. It's good to cry. Chicken soup actually makes you feel better. 94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers. Lying is actually unhealthy. You really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes. It's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you. 89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move. It's impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed. Chocolate will make you feel better. Most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing. A good friend never judges. A good foundation will hide all hickeys... not that you have any. Boys aren't worth your tears. We all love surprises. Now, make a wish. Copy and Paste this into your profile in the next 15 minutes and your wish will be granted.
If you cried when Tonks, Lupin, Mad-Eye Moody, Hedwig, Snape, Dobby, Wormtail, Bellatrix Lestrange, Voldemort, Colin Creevey, Crabbe, Fred Weasley, or anyone else died in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are against fur coats, clothing, boots, etc, and the people who kill the animals but don't use the meat, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe Firestar is Mr. Purrfect and should go back to his pre-Firestar ways, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name: Feathertail1021, Littlewhisker Commander Gecko S. and Cats, Tawnyfur, Child of the Storm
Tigerstar was involved in the killing of Redtail, Runningwind, Brindleface, Greypool, Stonefur, Bluestar, Swiftpaw, Gorsepaw, and probably others that I can't remember. He fathered four kits, all of whom have been shunned by the feline community for it. One of whom, Tawnypelt, was shaken so much she switched Clans. His son, Brambleclaw, will always bear the appearance of Tigerstar in everyway. His daughter, Mothwing, has a mother who is the rogue, Sasha, who Tigerstar mated with. She has very mixed blood because of it, resulting in prejudice towards her. His final son, Hawkfrost, inherited his father's insane ambition to rule the forest and rid it of Half-Clans and kittypets. Hawkfrost was killed and sent to the Place of No Stars to join his treacherous father. Tigerstar instructed both of his sons to lead their Clans and neighbours with as much force as necessary. Tigerstar has created doom, tragedy, and chaos when he was alive, and now when he is dead. If you know all this about Tigerstar and still love him to death for it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're a total ArchieXAtlanta fan, paste this in your profile!
If you're really annoyed by the people who think that Atlanta from "Class of the Titans" is descended from Atalanta when her ancestor is really Artemis, copy and paste this onto your profile!
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I have a lot of FRIENDS, so I MUST love to drink and party
I wear tight PANTS and I'm a guy, so I MUST be emo.
I support GAY RIGHTS, so I MUST fit in with everyone.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't.
I WATCH PORN so I MUST be perverted (LAWL).
I go to RENFAIRES, so I MUST talk weird, be a loser, and not be up with the times
I'm a SCIENTOLOGIST so I must be an EVIL lawyer-happy wackjob.
To any boys who take rotten apples from the ground reading this, I'd like to say something. STOP STARING AT THAT BIMBO'S GINORMOUS CHEST AND OPEN YOUR EARS INSTEAD OF YOUR EYES FOR ONCE!! You're missing out on the real women in the world!
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? No.
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? Do you live on Planet Earth?
3) How many houses have you lived in? Seven that I remember, and one as a baby that I don't.
4) Favourite candy bar? Bounty bars; I love coconut.
5) Favourite shoes? My sneakers.
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Yes. AND IT WAS FUN.
7) Least favorite school subject? P.E.; won't do a damned thing for you in life.
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? No.
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? I don't think so.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. Uhh . . . breathing?
12) Favorite genre of music? Not rap.
13) What is your zodiac sign? Aquarius.
14) What time were you born? My mom says exactly 5 AM, but my birth certificate says 5:01 AM
15) Do you like beer? Never tried.
16) Ever made a prank phone call? No.
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? Don't really have any that I'm ashamed of.
18) Are you sarcastic? No, not at all, what gave you that idea? (Sarcasm mode)
19) What are your favorite colors? Yellow and red.
20) How many watches do you own? One broken one, one that only comes off when I go to bed.
Summer or winter? Whichever one it isn't.
23) Favorite color to wear? I like to wear dark-coloured pants a lot; does that count? Plus, I own a lot of red.
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Bleh.
25) What color is your cell phone? Blue.
26) Where is your second home? Umm . . . I think it's near Grover Street.
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Once, but it was supposed to be a joke.
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Unfortunately, yes.
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? Two.
30) How many video games do you own? Approx. 30, but they're my sisters', too.
31) What was your first pet? A cat that hated kids because one of my sisters threw up on him.
32) Ever had braces? Yes, I currently have braces.
33) Do looks matter? Not one tiny rat's ass.
34) Do you use chapstick? Rarely.
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. Ms. Thompson, Madame Roch, and Mr. Adamu.
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? Never been to an Abercombie before
37) Are you too forgiving? I think I have fair judgment.
38) How many children do you want? One or two.
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? Never even SEEN one of those stores before.
40) Favourite breakfast meal? Pancakes.
41) Do you own a gun? o.O Um, no.
42) Ever thought you were in love? (sigh) Numerous times.
43) When was the last time you cried? Ugh . . . I can't believe I got so upset over my flute.
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Hang around my room, I guess.
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? Uh . . . dunno either.
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? Don't think so.
47) Have you ever been in a castle? Not yet, but I will when I finally take over the world.
48) Nicknames? Tawny, Kitten, Hooty, Ari (Don't. Ask.)
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? Well, Beth from TDI has a pig named Big Bertha.
50) Ever been to Kentucky? Sadly, no; I haven't yet robbed Fort Knox of its gold supply.
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? No.
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? Well, now that you ASKED.
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? No. Never..
55) Do you own a diamond ring? Nope.
56) Are you happy with your life right now? (shrugs) Could be worse.
57) Do you dye your hair? Never have, hope to never will.
58) Does anyone like you? Like me like me? . . . I kinda suspect someone.
59) What year were you born? 1997
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? Being nonexistent.
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? Nope.
62) McDonalds or Wendy's? Wendy's is classier. Well, as classy as fast food can BE.
63) Do you like yourself? I'd have a problem if I didn't.
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? I love them both.
65) Favourite physical feature of the preferred sex? Eyes: the windows to the soul.
66) Are you afraid of the dark? Used to be.
67) Have you ever eaten paste? o.O Don't think so.
68) Do you own a webcam? No . . .
69) Have you ever stripped? HELL, NO!
70) Ever broke a bone? Glad to say I haven't.
72) Do you chat on AIM often? Don't even HAVE AIM.
73) Pringles or Lays? I haven't had Pringles for SO long . . .
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? How should I know?
75) Rugrats or Doug? Doug who?
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Never watched either.
77) Did you like your high school guidance counsellor? My counsellor's voice is kinda annoying.
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? Rarely, but I don't give a damn.
79) Do you have a birth mark? I've got a paw print on the back of one of my thighs, but I forget which one.
80) Do you own a car? Don't even have a license yet!
81) Can you cook? I like to bake, and I make dinner for myself and my sister twice a week.
82) 3 things that annoy you:
1. Bratty children whose parents give in to their every whim
2. Wimpy people who can't stand any sort of pain
3. MILEY CYRUS
83) Do you text message often? Not really, no.
84) Money or love? Love.
85) Do you have any scars? My mom accidentally scratched my cheek around three and a half years ago.
86) What do you want more than anything right now? For The Kobold Necromancer to update, damnit!!
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? No. I have no idea why anyone would WANT to scare themselves watching a movie . . .
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationship; I don't intend to have sex until I'm married.
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Big Red? That's a kind of gum?
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? No, hate it. -_-
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? Not one.
92) Do you own a box of crayons? I own a bunch of mismatched crayons.
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? My sister.
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? Same sister.
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? A flute is an animate object, right?
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? The internet.
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? I have the most ridiculous list of crushes . . .
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? I haven't IMed anyone for so long, I can't remember
100) Who was the last person that called you? Umm . . . my mom?
1) Where were you three hours ago? Making dinner.
2) Got a crush on anyone? Wish I didn't; lousy emotions . . .
3) Have you ever eaten a crayon? No! Well, not that I remember.
4) Is there anything pink within ten feet of you? Don't think so.
5) When was the last time you went to the mall? My mom's boyfriend and I were running errands.
6) Are you wearing socks right now? Knee socks. One has a hole in the big toe . . .
7) Do you have a car worth over $2, 000 dollars? I stopped listening after 'do you have a car.'
8) When was the last time you drove out of town? Yesterday. When I went to school.
9) Have you been to the movies in the last five days? Nope.
10) Are you hot? It's five degrees Celsius outside and I'm sitting next to a patio door.
11) What was the last thing you had to drink? Water.
12) What are you wearing right now? Dark hoodie, red t-shirt, dark green pants, navy blue knee socks and a black wristwatch
13) Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? I occasionally help my parents wash their cars.
14) Last food you ate? Butternut squash ravioli.
15) Where were you last week at this time? Hanging out in my room, on my computer; duh.
16) Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Mmm . . . nope, don't think so.
17) When is the last time you ran? To the locker room, when we were dismissed from gym.
18) What's the last sporting event you watched? Like, actually went to? I guess that'd be a paralympic curling game, back in March.
19) What is your favourite animal? Toughie. Either a dog or a hedgie. Then again, I love almost all animals.
20) Your dream vacation? Two thousand-dollar book shopping spree . . . (drools)
21) Last person's house you were in? My mom's house, yesterday.
22) Worst injury you've ever had? Second-degree burn on my thigh from hot chocolate.
23) Have you ever been in love? Unfortunately, I've thought I've been in love.
24) Do you miss anyone right now? Not particularly, no.
25) Last play you saw? Uhh . . . The Reluctant Dragon. Five years ago.
26) What is your secret weapon to lure in the desired sex? Um, my charming personality? (shrugs) How should I know?
27) What are your plans for tonight? Try not to freeze.
28) Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? Don't have MySpace.
29) Next trip you're going to take? Uhh . . . maybe go to my stepmom's parents' place to do some Christmas baking.
30) Ever go to camp? It was awesome, but that's where I got my second-degree burn.
31) Were/Are you an honour roll student in school? Ayup. Always have been, hopefully always will be.
32) What do you want to know about the future? I want to know if any of my elementary school classmates will become world leaders, doctors, terrorists, etc.
33) Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? No, hate the stuff!
34) Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? Hope not.
35) Where is your best friend? Home, I think.
36) How is your best friend? Fine, how's yours?
37) Do you have a tan? Couldn't catch a tan to save my life. Or sunburn, which I'm grateful for.
38) What are you listening to right now? The sound of my sister's pen.
39) Do you collect anything? I used to have a huge collection of lids from when I was younger; there were hundreds of them . . .
40) Who is the biggest gossiper you know? There are a couple of girls in my class that are tied.
41) Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? Never tried to drive.
42) Have you ever had soda through a straw? Don't really like soft drinks.
43) What does your last text message say? "Hi, Kitty. How's Lilly?"
44) Do you like hot sauce? Bleh, hate spicy foods!
45) Last time you took a shower? Wednesday.
46) Do you need to do laundry? Nope, just did it.
47) What is your heritage? I was born in Canada to two Canadian-born parents, but I'm also Russian (my Dad's whole family is Russian), Irish, English, Scottish, and American.
48) Are you someone's best friend? I'd like to think I am.
49) Are you rich? I've got a warm bed, decent clothes, good food, and a roof over my head. You tell me.
50) What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night? Sleeping!
1. Find a globe. Spin it. What does it say? Great, now I want a globe.
2. Pick a book. Go to page 56, line 3, word 6. What does it say? glance
3. What can you hear right now? Mom mumbling in her sleep
4. Have a conversation with the closest living thing to you, other than yourself. Me: Hey, you stupid hamster! Hamster: (stares)
5. Turn on the T.V. What show is on? It's 11 PM! My mom'd kill me if I turned on the TV!
6. Type your name with your elbow. aqrianna (Wow! Only one letter off!)
7. What happened the last time you were typing on this computer? Sister came in and asked to go on the computer
8. Stand up. Spin around 3 times. What do you see? My computer
9. If you could be anyone from Warriors, who would you be? Jayfeather, because Jayfeather is awesome
10. Find the third letter of all your answers. What do they spell? eamhsrscy; I am SO gonna win the next time I play Scrabble
African Titan (2)
Bad Mum (138)
Crimson Fox4 (14)
DannyPhanto fan (69)
German Mickey (12)
Keeper of Tomes (47)
She's a Star (346)
T. F. Crosby (49)