Author has written 1 story for Maximum Ride.
Hey! my name's aiimee:)
My favorite books are:
The Jack Reacher Series
My favorite hobbies are:
My favorite movies are:
Pirates of the Cariabbean
The Blues Brothers
Back to the Future
My Favorite Shows are:
Franklin and Bash
If you think that TWILGHT is the best book known to man...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think Jacob Black should die...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think Edward Cullen is hott...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've reread TWILIGHT over four times...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've reread chapter 23 of TWILIGHT over eight times...copy and paste this onto your profile.
1. I have to floss my cat.
2. I've joined the army.
3. I want to spend more time with my blender.
4. The President said he might drop in.
5. The man on television told me to say tuned.
6. I've been scheduled for a tongue transplant, the doctor told me to rest.
8. It's my parakeet's bowling night.
9. It wouldn't be fair to the other Beautiful People.
10. I'm building a pig from a kit.
11. I did my own thing and now I've got to undo it.
12. I'm enrolled in aerobic scream therapy.
13. There's a disturbance in the Force.
14. I'm doing door-to-door collecting for clingfilm.
15. I have to go to the post office to see if I'm still wanted.
16. I'm teaching my ferret to yodel.
17. I have to check the freshness dates on my yoghurts products.
18. I'm going through cherry cheesecake withdrawal.
19. I'm planning to go downtown to try on gloves.
20. My crayons all melted together.
21. I'm trying to see how long I can go without saying yes.
22. I'm in training to be a household pest.
23. I'm getting my overalls overhauled.
24. My dogs is ill.
25. I'm attending the opening of my garage door.
26. I'm cleaning my oven.
27. I'm worried about my squirrel.
28. I'm going down to the bakery to watch the buns rise.
29. I'm being deported.
30. The fairies are coming.
31. I'll be looking for a parking space.
32. The bookclub meets then.
33. I have to eat more dots.
34. I'm taking up totem pole carving.
35. I have to de-fluff my shower cap.
36. I'm changing the time on ALL my clocks.
37. I've come down with a really horrible case of something or other.
38. I made an appointment with a cuticle specialist.
39. My plot to take over the world is thickening.
40. I have to fulfill my potential.
41. I don't want to leave my comfort zone.
42. It's too close to the turn of the century.
43. I have some real hard words to look up in the dictionary.
44. My invisible friend says no.
45. I'm giving nuisance lessons at a convenience store.
46. I left my body in my other clothes.
47. The last time I went out, I never came back.
48. I've got a Friends of Rutabaga meeting.
49. I have to answer all of my "occupant" letters.
50. None of my socks match.
51. I have to be on the next train to Bermuda.
52. I'm having all my plants neutered.
53. People are blaming me for the Spanish-American War.
54. I changed the lock on my door and now I can't get out.
55. I'm making a home movie called "The Thing That Grew in My Refrigerator."
56. I'm attending a perfume convention as guest sniffer.
57. My yucca plant is feeling yucky.
58. I'm touring China with a rock band.
59. My chocolate-appreciation class meets that night.
60. I never go out on days that end in "Y."
61. My mother would never let me hear the end of it.
62. I'm running off to Yugoslavia with a foreign-exchange student named Basil Metabolism.
63. I just picked up a book called "Glue in Many Lands" and I can't put it down.
64. I'm too old/young for that stuff.
65. I have to ash/condition/perm/curl/tease my hair.
66. I have too much guilt.
67. There are important world issues that need worrying about.
68. I have to draw "Cubby" for an art scholarship.
69. I'm uncomfortable when I'm alone or with others.
70. I promised to help a friend fold road maps.
71. I feel a song coming on.
72. I'm trying to be less popular.
73. My bathroom tiles need grouting.
74. I have to bleach my hare.
75. I'm waiting to see if I'm already a winner.
76. I'm writing a love letter to Richard Simmons.
77. You know how we psychos are.
78. My favorite commercial is on TV.
79. I have to study for a blood test.
80. I'm going to be old someday.
81. I've been traded to Cincinnati.
82. I'm observing National Apathy Week.
83. I have to rotate my crops.
84. My uncle escaped again.
85. I'm up to my elbows in waxy buildup.
86. I have to knit some dust bunnies for a charity bazaar.
87. I'm having my baby shoes bronzed.
88. I have to go to court for kitty littering.
89. I'm going to count the bristles in my toothbrush.
90. I have to thaw some karate chops for dinner.
91. Having fun gives me prickly heat.
92. I'm going to the Missing Persons Bureau to see if anyone is looking for me.
93. I have to jog my memory.
94. My palm reader advised against it.
95. My Dress For Obscurity class meets then.
96. I have to stay home and see if I snore.
97. I prefer to remain an enigma.
98. I think you want the OTHER your name.
99. I have to sit up with a sick ant.
100. I'm trying to cut down.
101. My asthma is acting up again.
102. That would interfere with my time to wait for the government to take me away.
103. You're ugly, I'm busy, have a nice day.
104. Its my goldfish's birthday.
105. Uh, I have stuff to do.
106. I have to make an air sandwich.
107. I have to hide the bodies.
108. I don't have time to go on a date...with YOU!
109. I have to wash my hair.
110. I have to clean my toilet.
111. I need to spend quality time with my weed wacker.
112. I need to clean the air in my room.
113. My hamster is having a heart transplant and I need to stay for moral support.
114. I caught a rare deadly African disease that's highly contagious.
115. My gerbil is getting married.
116. I have plans to clean the cracks in my floor.
117. Sorry, when you came to my door I mistook you for a mormon and took cover.
118. I had to rob your house.
119. That's the night I reorganize my rock collection.
120. Pinnochio is on tonight.
121. I have to try out for the ice skating team at school.
122. I don't date outside my species.
123. Sorry I think I'm gay.
124. I have to go...over...there.
125. My butt is to big in this dress.
126. I have to take out the trash
127. My dog had baby kittens.
128. I can't, I need to take my computer apart and put it back together.
129. I have to go shopping for my mother.
130. I'm sorry, I have to rotate the strings on all of my shoes.
132. I told my car I would tenderly rub wax into it's body.
133. I have to go for my full body wax appointment.
134. I can't I was asked to go to another party w/o you.
135. I don't date goats!
136. Ally Mcbeal is on.
137. I'm reading with my widower.
138. I have to brush my teeth.
139. Lepricorns took all my shoes.
140. I'm sick.
141. I've had a better offer, some bloke is coming round to set fire to my head.
142. I'm busy cleaning the blood off my axe.
143. My dad said I can't date till I am married.
144. I'm shaving my dog.
145. It's against my religion to date people named (insert relevant name).
146. My grandma is on fire.
147. I'm getting married tonight.
148. I'm engaged.
149. I don't want to ruin our friendship.
150. I have family in town.
151. I just washed my hair.
152. It's that time of the month again.
153. My father's grandmother's aunt's mother died.
154. I have to take down the Christmas lights.
155. I have to go to a surprise party for my grandma's birthday.
156. I left my tolerance in another coat.
157. I just got back together with my ex.
158. I don't like people.
159. I have to alphabetize my CDs.
160. I might see someone who knows me.
161. My brother's sister's mum's son's dad died.
162. I would, but it would be a complete waste of make-up.
163. My pet snake is constipated again.
164. I have a phobia of people named (insert name here).
165. I have to teach my pig to sing.
166. I just got sick (right after you asked me out).
167. My dog is too tired.
168. I never said I'd go out with you, that was my evil twin.
169. I would go out with you but my waiting list is full.
170. There's a four hour TV special on trimming shrubbery.
171. I'm washing the sofa.
172. I have to milk my cow.
174. I don't want to miss Martha Stewart's premiere.
175. I have to teach my frog how to croak.
176. I'm too busy watching the paint dry.
177. The "Rocky" marathon is on that night.
178. I promised my mum I'd bathe the hamster.
179. I tripped over an ant and broke my leg.
180. I need to clip my nose hairs.
181. I have to read the labels on all of my food.
182. You are extremely unattractive. Sorry, someone had to tell you.
183. I'm gay.
184. I don't like you.
185. My goat broke a horn.
186. I have to go to the dentist.
187. I have to brush my dog's teeth.
188. I must go in search of my charms which were stolen by an angry leprechaun.
189. I'm going to the moon.
190. My water wings are flat.
191. I have to stay home and give my goldfish a bath.
192. I'm going to be playing with my mental blocks.
193. I have to wax the driveway.
194. I'm not into dating right now.
195. I'm teaching my goldfish how to play the electric guitar.