Author has written 10 stories for Harry Potter, Death Note, Naruto, Supernatural, and Twilight.
04/24/2015: Chapter 21 of Effloresco Secundus posted!
I have some quotes to share with you. You feel a sudden urge to read them all:
"Dogs are gonna take over the world. It's a known fact for those who believe it, kinda like the Bible." - Mike Dirnt
"Believe me, every heart has its secret sorrow which the world knows not, and oftentimes we call a man cold, when he is only sad." - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
“It is in human nature to think wisely and act in an absurd fashion.” – Anatole France
"He is gay, guys. Only he doesn't talk about it all the time, on account of having interests outside of being gay?" — Ryan North, about Utahraptor
"A train station is where the train stops. A bus station is where the bus stops. On my desk, I have a work station... " – Unknown
"Easy reading is damn hard writing." - Nathaniel Hawthorne
“Only the shallow truly know themselves.” - Oscar Wilde
"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit." - W.C. Fields
“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.” - J.K. Rowling, via Sirius Black
"Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?" - Ernest Gaines
“When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.” - Peter O'Toole
“If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will take you there.” – Lewis Carroll
"But now I know the things I know
Pet Peeves in or concerning fanfiction:
- Major unexplained changes in a character's personality. (With emphasis on 'unexplained'.)
- Misspelling an important character or place's name more than a few times and overuse the word "however" (especially at the beginning of a sentence), and misspellings or grammatical errors in your story's title or summary.
- The whole 'evil civilians' cliché in the Naruto fandom.
- In slash stories, when a character who thought himself straight ends up attracted to a guy without reflecting about his sudden onset of homosexuality at all. Or consider that he might be bisexual, rather than gay. Also, super!uke and super!seme relationships, in both straight and gay pairings. I strongly dislike the inequality in relationships with these assigned roles.
- Most preg stories. It often ruins the character relationships for me, since the story usually focuses on the baby after the birth. And in the months leading up to the birth. I'm not that fond of children.
- Whiny arguments against slash. Slash stories aren't any worse or better than het stories. Most stories on FFnet aren't particularly good, as it's an open archive where anyone can post, so acting like all slash is bad because the random story/stories you picked to read were crappy is ridiculous.
I am a detail-oriented writer, and I like to take my time with character/power progression and relationships etc. In addition to that, real life takes precedence over writing fanfiction, so complaining about a lack of speedy updates will not, in fact, make me write more or faster.
HP/Naruto fics: Effloresco Secundus, Teacher (ON HOLD)
Naruto: A Life in the Sun
Death Note/HP: Changeling
HP/Twilight: The Different Faces of Su Li (abandoned and up for adoption!)
and other one-shots in various fandoms.
I hope you'll enjoy reading what I write as much as I enjoy writing it!
IDEAS CANNOT BY OWNED BY ONE PERSON, SO FEEL FREE TO BE INSPIRED. THAT SAID, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PRECISELY COPY MY STORYLINES OR TAKE CHUNKS OF TEXT FROM ONE OF MY STORIES TO USE IN ONE OF YOURS.
Unsafe External Link