Author has written 10 stories for Harry Potter, Death Note, Naruto, Supernatural, and Bloodborne.
11/11/2016: New story: The Long Night (HPxBloodborne)
[Next chapters of A Life in the Sun and ES are in progress.]
"Pile the bodies high at Austerlitz and Waterloo.
Shovel them under and let me work—
I am the grass; I cover all.
And pile them high at Gettysburg
And pile them high at Ypres and Verdun.
Shovel them under and let me work.
Two years, ten years, and passengers ask the conductor:
What place is this?
Where are we now?
I am the grass.
Let me work." - Grass, Carl Sandburg
"[...] I live on in the sweetness of old days
with strangers who build new dwellings
on blue hills up to the edge of the sky,
I talk softly with the captured trees
and comfort them sometimes.
How slowly time consumes the core of things,
and soundlessly treads fate’s heavy heel.
I must wait here for gentle death
that will bring freedom to my soul." - The Old House, Edith Södergran
"But now I know the things I know
And do the things I do
And if you do not like me so
To hell, my love, with you!" - Indian Summer, Dorothy Parker
Pet Peeves in or concerning fanfiction:
- Major unexplained changes in a character's personality. (With emphasis on 'unexplained'.)
- Misspelling an important character or place's name more than a few times and overuse the word "however/nevertheless" (especially at the beginning of a sentence), and misspellings or grammatical errors in your story's title or summary.
- The whole 'evil civilians' cliché in the Naruto fandom.
- In slash stories, when a character who thought himself straight ends up attracted to a guy without reflecting about his sudden onset of homosexuality at all. Or consider that he might be bisexual, rather than gay. Also, super!uke and super!seme relationships, in both straight and gay pairings. I strongly dislike the inequality in relationships with these assigned roles.
- Most preg stories. It often ruins the character relationships for me, since the story usually focuses on the baby after the birth. And in the months leading up to the birth. I'm not interested in reading about infants, especially not if the story up until that point has been focused on something else entirely. Introducing new characters and making them integral to the story virtually from one chapter to another almost never works for me, even if the new character is the child of the protagonist/s.
- Whiny arguments against slash. Slash stories aren't any worse or better than het stories. Most stories on FFnet aren't particularly good, as it's an open archive where anyone can post, so claiming that all slash is bad because the random story/stories you picked to read weren't up to snuff is ridiculous.
I am a detail-oriented writer, and I like to take my time with character/power progression and relationships etc. In addition to that, real life takes precedence over writing fanfiction, so complaining about a lack of speedy updates will not, in fact, make me write more or faster.
HP/Naruto fics: Effloresco Secundus (ACTIVE), Teacher (ON HOLD)
Naruto: A Life in the Sun (SEMI-ACTIVE)
HP/Bloodborne: The Long Night (SEMI-ACTIVE)
Death Note/HP: Changeling (ON HOLD)
and other one-shots in various fandoms.
I hope you'll enjoy reading what I write as much as I enjoy writing it!
IDEAS CANNOT BY OWNED BY ONE PERSON, SO FEEL FREE TO BE INSPIRED. THAT SAID, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PRECISELY COPY MY STORYLINES OR TAKE CHUNKS OF TEXT FROM ONE OF MY STORIES TO USE IN ONE OF YOURS.