Author has written 11 stories for Harry Potter, Death Note, Naruto, Supernatural, and Twilight.
04/12/2014: Chapter 9 of Effloresco Secundus posted!
03/07/2014: New Naruto story posted!
None of my stories have hit MA, but I'm still against the moderators of this site removing stories with MA content. Install an MA rating instead!
I have a lot of personally collected quotes, which I will now share with you. You feel a sudden urge to read them all:
"Dogs are gonna take over the world. It's a known fact for those who believe it, kinda like the Bible." - Mike Dirnt
"Believe me, every heart has its secret sorrow which the world knows not, and oftentimes we call a man cold, when he is only sad." - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
"Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?" - Ernest Gaines
“It is in human nature to think wisely and act in an absurd fashion.” – Anatole France
"Damaged people are dangerous. They know they can survive." - Josephine Hart
"He is gay, guys. Only he doesn't talk about it all the time, on account of having interests outside of being gay?" —, about
"Yes, I hear voices in my head, but they only speak German, so I can't understand them." - Unknown
“Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.” - Lord Acton
"A train station is where the train stops. A bus station is where the bus stops. On my desk, I have a work station... " – Unknown
"Easy reading is damn hard writing." - Nathaniel Hawthorne
“Only the shallow truly know themselves,” - Oscar Wilde
"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit." - W.C. Fields
“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.” - J.K. Rowling, via Sirius Black
“When angry, count to four; when very angry, swear.” – Mark Twain
“When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.” - Peter O'Toole
“If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will take you there.” – Lewis Carroll
"But now I know the things I know
"I am telling you who I am-
not the other way around.
I am like this; not any other way,
and I demand the right to be just so." - paraphrased by Mikael Wiehe in Swedish, translated by romantiscue
- Major unexplained changes in a character's personality. (With emphasis on 'unexplained'.)
- Misspelling an important character or place's name more than a few times, and overuse the word "however" (especially at the beginning of a sentence).
- Misspellings or grammatical errors in your story's title or summary.
- In slash stories, I cannot stand when a character who thought himself straight ends up attracted to a guy without reflecting about his sudden onset of homosexuality at all. He doesn't necessarily have to freak out about it, but he should ponder it a little. I also dislike that if previously straight character finds him/herself attracted to someone of the same gender, s/he's almost always 'turned' completely gay. Where did bisexuality go?
- Super!uke and super!seme relationships, in both straight and gay pairings. I strongly dislike the inequality in relationships with these assigned roles.
- Most preg stories. It often ruins the character relationships for me, since the story usually focuses on the baby after the birth. And in the months leading up to the birth.
- Medics/healers/doctors who aren't specialized in some way. Have you ever met a doctor who was a physician/surgeon/acupuncturist/pediatrician/neurologist/intensivist/obstetrician/physiatrist? No medic is an expert in all medical fields. If this is in a Naruto fic, odds are that the character is supposed to be a physician specializing in emergency medicine or disaster medicine ("field medic") or something to that effect, so having them be a super!medic jack-of-all-trades-master-of-all is rather strange.
I am a detail-oriented writer, and I like to take my time building relationship/character and power progression/etc. In addition to that, real life takes precedence over writing fanfiction, so complaining about a lack of speedy updates will not, in fact, make me write more or faster.
HP/Naruto fics: Remember Mortality (my first fic, ABANDONED), Teacher, Effloresco Secundus
Naruto: A Life in the Sun
Death Note/HP: Changeling
HP/Twilight: The Different Faces of Su Li
and other one-shots in various fandoms.
I hope you'll enjoy reading what I write as much as I enjoy writing it!
IDEAS CANNOT BY OWNED BY ONE PERSON, SO FEEL FREE TO BE INSPIRED. THAT SAID, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PRECISELY COPY MY STORYLINES OR TAKE CHUNKS OF TEXT FROM ONE OF MY STORIES TO USE IN ONE OF YOURS.
Unsafe External Link