Poll: Knowing how much we all hate POV changes but value the information they give, how should I continue Angel? Vote Now!
Author has written 13 stories for Twilight, and Harry Potter.
So, hello all. I'm Lily. I live in France right now but I am in fact an American.
I write fanfiction more than is actually healthy for me and 99 percent of my friends agree with me. The other 1 percent are also fan fic crazies like me, and two of my very best friends in the whole world are under my favorite author section. EmMcD Black is my fantastically talented cousin, whom I adore. Meanwhile, ellibobelli is one of the absolute best authors I know, but she's mysteriously decided (can't imagine why) that she could do better things with her time than write fanfiction, and she is on an indefinite, possibly infinite hiatus. So.
While I'm shamelessly promoting people, I'd like to shout out to my lovely future beta (if she doesn't hate me for what I just did), Hymnophile who herself is a fabulous writer and whose stories are by far underreviewed.
As you can see from my stories on here, I started out as quite the Twilight freak. Recently, I discovered that there are a lot of things I don't like about Twilight. I may come back to it eventually, because I've been known to do crazy things like that, but for now I've put all of them on an indefinite hiatus of my own. In the vein of rediscovering things, I've recently re-fallen-in-love with Harry Potter, and am now writing Harry Potter fics faster than I can keep up with all of them.
You should know that I always appreciate reviews, and that they do in fact make me work faster. It's like you're recharging my battery every time you review. :D
If any of you have any questions or concerns about my writing, please feel free to PM me or email me (EdwardsLilyUpdates@yahoo.com). I'm more than willing to talk about anything, although my friends can attest to the fact that I'm a painfully slow replier.
I'm also taking challenges and suggestions for my writing, so if anyone would like to request a fic and give me the following information, I will seriously consider writing it. You just have to promise to review
Requirements for request
It must be in the vein of Harry Potter, Les Miserables, or, I guess, Twilight.
You must give me all, if any, of the pairings you want.
A basic premise would be appreciated.
It would also be nice, and help me set guidelines, if you gave me a prefered or maximum rating.
And if you have a length preference - full length, one shot, etc - I would like to know.
I, EdwardsLily, do solemnly swear to review all the fics I enjoy,
regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else.
I have joined the Review Revolution.
Post this same thing in your profile and spread the love!
Thanks all for reading, please help yourself to reading my stories!
Unsafe External Link