Poll: What weapon should Naruto have? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Twilight, Naruto, and Harry Potter.
If things happen for a reason...
Why don't I or anyone else know why?
If life is good...
Why do bad things happen?
If everyone gets second chances...
Why haven't I gotten one?
If good memories last forever...
Why have I forgotten them?
As every season passes and every friend goes away, I can't help but wonder...
If everything that happens isn't for the best
Ok so this is one of my poems im not that talented I know but writing is one of the MOST fun things EVER (for me, I dunno bout you guys)
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART (taken from xXKuroTenshi666Xx & Haruhi.Hime)
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
Unsafe External Link