Author has written 6 stories for Gravitation.
My name is Sepia Painter and I am the kind of girl who will burst out laughing in dead silence because of something funny that happened yesterday. I believe life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. I believe you should always love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it, if it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it’d be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
Update 11/30: I have been without internet on my primary computer for a couple of weeks. Currently I'm using a different computer for my internet needs, but I have no way of getting the chapters of my stories onto Fan Fiction. For those of you interested in the future of Forgotten, I've written it all the way through to the end, I just need to restore my internet connection before I can get it up here to you all. Please be patient, I'll try very, VERY hard to post the new chapters soon.
Update: 12/10: Internet connection still not available on primary computer with ALL MY LOVELY STORIES!! -cries- However, the good news is that in addition to the remainder of Forgotten being finished and ready to go (as soon as my hunk of junk decides to cooperate) I have two new stories to begin posting for the Harry Potter series. I'm excited to see both come into play and see you're reactions to them.
Thanks all for bearing with me as I deal with my computer crisis. Say a prayer that this piece of shit decides to start magically working again.
Update: 12/20: The internet is back on! Forgotten updated, new stories very soon to follow. Thanks for all your support guys! Love you all.
My Favorite Things:
Harry x Draco (Harry Potter)
- Love me or hate me, personally I couldn't care less.
- I want to run, but only far enough to make you miss me.
- If you don't like me there's nothing I can do. Newsflash: I don't live to please you.
- I’ve learned that goodbyes will always hurt, pictures don’t replace having been there, memories (good or bad) will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings.
- I knew the first time we met you’d be kind of hard to forget.
- Before you point your fingers, make sure your hands are clean.
- He said: "I love you." I sneezed and said: "Sorry, I'm allergic to bullshit."
Works in waiting:
Where in the World is Ryuichi Sakuma?: