Okay, I've just deleted my Bio... last time I was on fanfiction was in 2009. haha. A really long time ago and my previous Bio was no longer valid. I just spent the last 15 minutes trying to figure out which email address was registered to ff.net. That was "fun".
My Updated list of favourite books (lots of books got crossed of the list):
Love's a Witch
Cue for Treason
1-800-Where-R-U series (by Meg Cabot)
To Kill a Mockingbird
The Uglies Trilogy - Scott Westerfeld
The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
The Fever series (By Karen Marie Moning)
Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead
Bloodlines - Richelle Mead
Darkest Powers - Kelley Armstrong
Covenant - Jennifer L. Armentrout
Lux - Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Body Finder - Kimberly Derting
Hunting Lila - Sarah Alderson
Rhiannon's Law - J.A. Saare
Cassandra Palmer series - Karen Chance
Stay - Deb Caletti
Strange Angels - Lili St. Crow
Clarity - Kim Harrison
Drake Chronicles - Alexandra Harvey
The Mortal Instruments - Cassandra Clare
Night Huntress - Jeaniene Frost
Unearthly - Cynthia Hand
Going Too Far - Jennifer Echols
All the series by L.J. Smith
Somethings I wish people would pay attention to when they write up their fanfics, (b/c it drives me nuts when they don't) and trust me, #1, #2. and #3 seem to be the biggest issues here:
1) then--> refers to time, order. "I shopped then went home."
2) IT'S NOT "Me, Jessica, and Rachel went shopping." IT'S "Jessica, Rachel and I..." Please people, we learn in the 4th grade, it's not me and them, it's them and I. Don't use "me" when including 1st person POV with a group.
3) Now--> referring to an immediate point in time. "I want it now."
4) Lose--> the loss of something "Don't lose your money."
5) Their --> possessive form of they used as an adjective before a noun. "That's their house."
6) Too--> another way of saying also. "I want this too."
7) Waist--> part of body
8) Your--> possession. "This is your car."
9) Now something that many native English speakers make a mistake of doing, and teaching this mistake, verbally, to non-native English speakers (like me, who has had to stop my habit of using them) are these very horrible grammar errors. Let me tell you, there are no such statements as:
|Community:||Great Fanfic of Twilight|