Author has written 38 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Bleach, CSI: Miami, Harry Potter, Ouran High School Host Club, Transformers, Naruto, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL, Fruits Basket, Vampire Diaries, Avengers, Rise of the Guardians, Fullmetal Alchemist, Walking Dead, Spider-Man, Supernatural, House, M.D., True Blood, Twilight, Deadpool, and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
NAME: I used to have the pen name Sokuryokudo Kyoutendouchi, but it was so frickin' long that I have now changed it :) You can call me Cheers (It's the name of a horse I absolutely adore!), Flygal, or Kiwi-chan for my anime/manga readers :D
Age: I'm younger than fifty, older than two (I think...).
Best Quote Ever: "When your dreams become reality, you know you've lived life to the fullest."
Movies: Pirates of the Caribbean, Howl's Moving Castle, The Dark Knight, and Harry Potter, Resident Evil, Avengers...
TV: Vampire Diaries - I used to think bad guys were pretty cool and kick ass, but Damon is so cool he gets paid to kick someone's ass! I don't like Elena though, she's way to bitchy and annoying sometimes. True Blood- I love this, but once again, I hate the main character. I mean I like her, but she seems to be jumping into bed a bit too much... it's actually quite funny.
Anime: Naruto, Bleach, Blood plus, FMA, Fruits Basket, Ouran High School Host Club, Vampire Knight, and Yu-Gi-Oh!, Avatar, Speed Grapher (FTW!).
Manga: I am only following Naruto right now, God Dammit! Just end epically already!
Sports: Badminton, Basketball, Volleyball, Equestrian (Show Jumping, Leisure).
Food: POCKY! Sushi, Ramen, Ice cream, broccoli (sue me), cookies, coffee, snap peas, cold shrimp, KIWI!!!! And fruit in general.
Electronics: I-pod, PSP, COMPUTER, and the all mighty I-PHONE 4!!!!!!
Pass Time: Watch Old Movies, Write stories, SLEEP, Sing randomly, Laugh at funny things on the internet, imagine weird things, think of new ideas for things, jog a couple miles, ride my horse.
Songs: Echo- Jason Walker, Running Up That Hill- Placebo, Cold Desert- Kings of Leon
"Every Idea can be a good one, if only used once. After that you're just pushing it."
"It's not when you arrive, it's how you get there."
"The world used to be a bigger place." "The world's still the same, it's just...less in it." - Barbossa, then Jack
"Live for Today like you're dieing tomorrow."
"My peanut." -Jack to Jack (lol)
"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder, and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." "I said no lies!" - Jack Sparrow
"Is it because you want this done?"
"I guess, yeah...I need to get this done before she finds out I didn't do it yet!"
"Really? Because I would think that what you're doing is really something someone wants you to think you want but really isn't and thus making you so confused you cling in desperation to the person who you think you can trust but really they aren't very trust worthy because they're making you do what you think you want to do when really it isn't what you want, right?"
-Myself over a comment about my friend saying she 'has to' do something because she needs it done before they find out she didn't do it.
"I guess we just have to watch out for it next time huh?"
"Well no, usually when shit happens, it rolls down the hill, and there's usually nothing you can do about it. What you can do is decide whether you'll let it hit you in the face, or get the fuck outta the way."
-Me and a friend after talking about some bad times in life.
Random Facts about me!
1. I live on a farm
2. I'm Canadian (EH!)
3. I ride horses in things like show jumping.
4. While everyone else is hiding inside when it rains, I sit outside on the car and let the rain drench me.
5. The best ways for me to think up story ideas is to either go on a random walk alone, work, or to sit on the toilet. (Hahaha, bet you never heard that last one! lmao)
6. I want to become an authoress when I'm older. Partly because I simply love writing, another is because I don't want to waste another second in high school and later college/university.
7. I've had a crush on the same guy for three years, but he hardly knows I exist. I've lied to myself for too long, might as well cement it here! ...God dammit, I hate crushes!
8. I like to make up words, and use euphemisms to try to cut back on my swearing.
9. There's this crazy rumor going around that if you swallow sperm you can become pregnant, but does that mean food babies are real too?! If so, I would be having Kiwi babies every ten minutes!
10. I've traveled more the Eurasia than I have to the states or the rest of Canada. How sad is that?
11. When I publish my first book, I'll let you guys know my real name and that I did complete one goal on my bucket list.
UPDATE! Jan 13th 2013!
Hey guys, I'm working on writing a few original books right now, if anybody would like to read a chapter and give me feed back just message me and I'll let you know!