Author has written 4 stories for Danny Phantom, X-Men: Evolution, and Nightmare Before Christmas.
Well, I still enjoy writing fan-fiction although I have a bit of a hard time with it now while I balance grades, college visits, and online classes. I love music from Classical to Techno, but I draw the line at Rap, Hip Hop, Country, and any type of Hispanic music. Okay, that last bit isn't totally true because I do like Hispanic Rock, Hispanic Pop, and some Ballets.
I love a good movie and it doesn't matter if its animated or live-action. I can't stand Horror movies though...overactive imagination horror movie = BAD COMBO!!!! LIKE MEXICAN N CHINESE FOOD!!!!
I do have an account on DeviantArt and a Facebook, but I will only be telling you my username on DA. Just because you guys are my fans/reviewers/friends/people-who-share-my-DNA doesn't mean I trust you with that type of info, and there's the fact that I don't even so much a glance at my Facebook too often.
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy this and paste it in your profile.
If you love Garfield, the fat cat, copy and paste this into your profile (I grew up with him even have a couple of his comics and a movie plush of him wearing shades.)
96 percent of teenagers are obsessed with being normal and fitting in. If you are part of the 4 percent who say "Stuff you. I am who I am." then put this on your profile for the world to see (Normality is over rated)
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27, 2006, because it was "too small" and "off its orbit" for some scientists' likings. If you think Pluto should still be a planet, copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!! (Sailor Moon PROBLEM!!)
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile. (Have no life)
If you ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile. (I'm cool that way)
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile! (How did you know?)
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile. (It's good for the soul and plant life)
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile. (Assholes!)
If you've ever felt that the whole world is against you, copy and paste this into your profile. (God you have no idea how many times...Yes, I'm PMS-ing)
If you wish you could just grow wings and fly away from your problems, copy and paste this into your profile. (I fly away by writing and drawing.)
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch. (Proud Bitch)
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breath. Copy this into your profile if you'd be part of the 8 percent laughing your butt off
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile. (Don't want to talk about it ///)
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile. (2 words Boo Yah)
If you're against racism, prejudice, discrimination, or even stereotype, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are over the age of 12 and still watch cartoon network, Disney channel etc., and are proud of it, copy this into your profile. (@#!ing PROUD OF IT!!)
List of Couples that I love.
ここでいくつかの言葉は日本語 Translation: Here are some words in Japanese
Sailor Moon: This was my very first anime
Serena x Darien
Rini x Helios
Luna x Artemis
Inner Scouts x Generals
Card Captors: Only one couple also have the Book of Clow.
Sakura x Li
Naruto: One of my fav past fandoms
Naruto x Hinata
Mermaid Melody: Got to love mermaids
Luchia x Kaito
Inuyasha: I have one of the PS2 games.
Inuyasha x Kagome
Chobits: Very cute.
Chii x Hedeki
Teen Titans: I want to buy the comics but can't find them anymore...
Starfire x Robin
Bumblebee x Cyborg
Raven x Beast Boy
Okami: Own this game and loving it.
Ammy (Amaterasu) x Oki
El Tigre/The adventures of Manny Rivera: Why Nick Why?
Manny x Frida
If you completely hate Nick for ending production on Danny Phantom, copy and paste this into your profile. DAMN YOU NICK!!
Danny Phantom: I miss Danny and Sam!! (Hugs her plushies of said characters)
Danny x Sam
Code Lyoko: Have the theme song on my Ipod.
Ulrich x Yumi
Hamtaro: One of my favorite animes and I use to have a Bijou plush.
Hamtaro x Bijou
Oxnard x Pepper
Maxwell x Sandy
The Nanny: I LOVE FRAN!
Maxwell x Fran
Charmed: Witches, that's all I need to say.
Piper x Leo
Phoebe x Cole
Bones: Too funny and cool.
Bones x Booth
Hodgins x Angela
X-Men: Evolution: Love this show!! Scott x Rogue FAN!!
Scott x Rogue
Nightmare Before Christmas: Best Holiday Movie Ever, I adore the music and the whole concept for it, the characters speak for themselves, and recently got the two video games too. (Score!!!)
Jack x Sally
Corpse Bride: Beautifully Bittersweet and it makes me cry every time.
Victor x Emily
If you want animal neglect and abuse to stop then copy and paste this onto your profile and add your name to the list: SamManson14, Jessica01, Were-jaguar of Halloween Town,
If you think Canada is AWESOME, copy and paste this to your profile, Eh! (HELL YEAH! BEEN THERE AND PLANNING ON GOING BACK!!)
Reasons why girls rule!!
1.We got off the Titanic first
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game. (Not Completely true)
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
21. We don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.
22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
23. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.
25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer