Poll: Do you think Sasuke would still be an ass if his family were alive? Vote Now!
Author has written 42 stories for Naruto, Beyblade, Rurouni Kenshin, and Grey's Anatomy.
Whew. It's nice to clean out my profile. I've recently become a huge fan of TemarixTenten (TemaTen) in Naruto. If you are a fan too, join my C2, Heart of the Storm (TemaTen).
I love lots of manga, so not all of them are listed here.
Action manga: Bleach, Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto, Inuyasha, Beyblade (I don't care that its a stupid kids series), Death Note (this is my ultimate love), One Piece, Full Metal Alchemist, Black Cat
Romance manga: Fruits Basket, Skip Beat, Kashimashi, Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Shitsorakuen,
I have far too many favorite characters to list them. FAR too many. I like the silent, badass type mostly. I loathe Sasuke from Naruto, Mello from Death Note is supreme badass, and Renji from Bleach is generally cool though I love Uliquorra too. Mostly, the female characters in action manga are lame but Sepheria of Black Cat is pretty cool, Robin of One Piece is hilarious and Temari of Naruto is my muse right now.
I ship loads of different couples but mostly I actively ship TemaTen, RenjixRukia, UliquiorraxOrihime, SasoDei, NaruHina, TalaxBryan (YurixBoris), SesshomaruxKagura, HaruxRin, FuyukaxNatsuki, HarukaxAkiho, ReikoxAyano, JoxMeg (from Bakuretsu Tenshi), SoraxHarem,
I manage to be very lesbian without being openly lesbian. Don't ask, its complicated. My family is fully aware of my orientation and accepts it as do my close friends but my new school is a little more conservative and so I don't tell people. If you are homophobic, turn back now.
I take anti-depressants but I'm not terribly depressed. I love Russian Lit.
~Spread the Plague~
If you know what that means, I salute you and applaud a fellow Plague Rat.
On a different note, I'm happy today!! And crazy. In fact, 89 percent crazy, 10 percent Emo and 1 percent normal. That is where my stories come from...
Oh yeah, and to cover for any story where I forgot to mention it, I DON'T OWN NARUTO! If I did, would Sasuke-teme still be alive? If I owned it then he would have been killed by either Naruto, Hinata, Kyuubi or every character in the series. You get the idea.
Since Tala is not the main character of Beyblade, I don't own it either. And as Tyson has not disappeared from the series along with a few others (Cough, Raul, BORIS, Cough), I can only dream.
Seeing as Soujiiro has not joined up with Kenshin and co., and Kaoru has not unleashed a previously unknown power that makes HER the strongest, I don't own RuroKen. (Except for the five volumes beside my bed )
Re-post this if you believe Homophobia is wrong.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could
Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000105 EndHTML:0000013540 StartFragment:0000003017 EndFragment:0000013504
Number your 12 fave Naruto characters (In no order) and answer the questions!!DeidaraItachiGaaraKimmimaroTentenTemariYugitoAnkoHinata
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Kimmimaro isn’t my type.
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Sai got Anko pregnant. I actually like one fic where they’re paired up but he probably would be clueless and she would skin him alive.
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
Hinata? Only about a million. Not many yuri though.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
ItachixTemari. One supposes.
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Yugito (who has unfortunately been dead for several chapters) walks in on Itachi (who killed her, sort of) and Sai (who she doesn’t know). I don’t know. Yugito might leave quickly. And then think that Itachi might be using Sai as a proxy for Sasuke or something.
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic.
GaaraxNeji. I’ve seen so many of these over the years. There are some very cute ones.
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
Deidara and Anko. I felt like I’d seen it but I remembered that it was DeiHana… No, it doesn’t exist.
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
Yugito and Sai might spend some time rebuilding their lives after the Akatsuki wars. Perhaps Learning to Smile.
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
Kimmimaro and Deidara. I refuse to acknowledge Deidara with anyone but Sasori.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
I’m a big fan of GaaraxSakura but I’ve become fond of GaaNaru lately.
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
My friend on this site writes for Greys Anatomy.
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five ?
ItachixKimmimaroxTenten. This would not exist but I think I’ve seen all these combinations.
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion?
Neji: You cannot escape your fate!
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Anko: Headstrong by Trapt
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
DeidaraxTemarixSai: Art and crack. And threesome.
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
Neji on Itachi: Let me show you something really interesting.
19) How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight?
Haku would find Itachi and Anko’s relationship cute. He’s that type.
20) How emo is Seven?
Yugito isn’t emo. She’s just a demon host and a distinctly badass yet under-characterized character.
"...and the fact that the air conditioning unit was the product of Satan and never obeyed anyone's prodding or poking" - Too Complicated for Words by The Huntress and the Fairy
"Bryan can bring on genocide with a wet teabag" -Our First Noel by Ladya C. Maxine
“He was definitely going to have to keep a very close eye on all three of them; and if worst came to worst he would ship her off to an all girl's private school, hidden high in the mountains, on some obscure island in the middle of the ocean, surrounded by man eating sharks, wild cannibals, and flesh eating monkeys.” –Adoption by XX-Keva-XX
"Conversing with an arrogant lethal menace like Sesshoumaru, while wrapped in a bathing towel with a scrappy cloth swirled onto my head" -The Challenge Posed by aimdiscord
"Any word from Bryan can sound offensive and life-threatening, even if said word was ‘fluff’" & "with a glare that – if looks could kill – he would be sprawled out across the floor, dead as Bryan’s manners" - All I Want For Christmas by vampirycent
"Oh, and I don’t have to say that line about if you hurt Rain I’ll shred you up into tiny pieces, chocolate coat you and feed you to Mello, right?” - Reigning on Heaven by nilaxapiel
The Top 100 Things I'd Do
1. My Legions of Terror will have helmets with clear plexiglass visors, not face-concealing ones.
2. My ventilation ducts will be too small to crawl through.
3. My noble half-brother whose throne I usurped will be killed, not kept anonymously imprisoned in a forgotten cell of my dungeon.
4. Shooting is not too good for my enemies.
5. The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.
6. I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them.
7. When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him. No, on second thought I'll shoot him then say "No."
8. After I kidnap the beautiful princess, we will be married immediately in a quiet civil ceremony, not a lavish spectacle in three weeks' time during which the final phase of my plan will be carried out.
9. I will not include a self-destruct mechanism unless absolutely necessary. If it is necessary, it will not be a large red button labelled "Danger: Do Not Push". The big red button marked "Do Not Push" will instead trigger a spray of bullets on anyone stupid enough to disregard it. Similarly, the ON/OFF switch will not clearly be labelled as such.
10. I will not interrogate my enemies in the inner sanctum -- a small hotel well outside my borders will work just as well.
11. I will be secure in my superiority. Therefore, I will feel no need to prove it by leaving clues in the form of riddles or leaving my weaker enemies alive to show they pose no threat.
12. One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.
13. All slain enemies will be cremated, or at least have several rounds of ammunition emptied into them, not left for dead at the bottom of the cliff. The announcement of their deaths, as well as any accompanying celebration, will be deferred until after the aforementioned disposal.
14. The hero is not entitled to a last kiss, a last cigarette, or any other form of last request.
15. I will never employ any device with a digital countdown. If I find that such a device is absolutely unavoidable, I will set it to activate when the counter reaches 117 and the hero is just putting his plan into operation.
16. I will never utter the sentence "But before I kill you, there's just one thing I want to know."
17. When I employ people as advisors, I will occasionally listen to their advice.
18. I will not have a son. Although his laughably under-planned attempt to usurp power would easily fail, it would provide a fatal distraction at a crucial point in time.
19. I will not have a daughter. She would be as beautiful as she was evil, but one look at the hero's rugged countenance and she'd betray her own father.
20. Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly.
21. I will hire a talented fashion designer to create original uniforms for my Legions of Terror, as opposed to some cheap knock-offs that make them look like Nazi stormtroopers, Roman footsoldiers, or savage Mongol hordes. All were eventually defeated and I want my troops to have a more positive mind-set.
22. No matter how tempted I am with the prospect of unlimited power, I will not consume any energy field bigger than my head.
23. I will keep a special cache of low-tech weapons and train my troops in their use. That way -- even if the heroes manage to neutralize my power generator and/or render the standard-issue energy weapons useless -- my troops will not be overrun by a handful of savages armed with spears and rocks.
24. I will maintain a realistic assessment of my strengths and weaknesses. Even though this takes some of the fun out of the job, at least I will never utter the line "No, this cannot be! I AM INVINCIBLE!!" (After that, death is usually instantaneous.)
25. No matter how well it would perform, I will never construct any sort of machinery which is completely indestructible except for one small and virtually inaccessible vulnerable spot.
26. No matter how attractive certain members of the rebellion are, there is probably someone just as attractive who is not desperate to kill me. Therefore, I will think twice before ordering a prisoner sent to my bedchamber.
27. I will never build only one of anything important. All important systems will have redundant control panels and power supplies. For the same reason I will always carry at least two fully loaded weapons at all times.
28. My pet monster will be kept in a secure cage from which it cannot escape and into which I could not accidentally stumble.
29. I will dress in bright and cheery colors, and so throw my enemies into confusion.
30. All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.
31. All naive, busty tavern wenches in my realm will be replaced with surly, world-weary waitresses who will provide no unexpected reinforcement and/or romantic subplot for the hero or his sidekick.
32. I will not fly into a rage and kill a messenger who brings me bad news just to illustrate how evil I really am. Good messengers are hard to come by.
33. I won't require high-ranking female members of my organization to wear a stainless-steel bustier. Morale is better with a more casual dress-code. Similarly, outfits made entirely from black leather will be reserved for formal occasions.
34. I will not turn into a snake. It never helps.
35. I will not grow a goatee. In the old days they made you look diabolic. Now they just make you look like a disaffected member of Generation X.
36. I will not imprison members of the same party in the same cell block, let alone the same cell. If they are important prisoners, I will keep the only key to the cell door on my person instead of handing out copies to every bottom-rung guard in the prison.
37. If my trusted lieutenant tells me my Legions of Terror are losing a battle, I will believe him. After all, he's my trusted lieutenant.
38. If an enemy I have just killed has a younger sibling or offspring anywhere, I will find them and have them killed immediately, instead of waiting for them to grow up harboring feelings of vengeance towards me in my old age.
39. If I absolutely must ride into battle, I will certainly not ride at the forefront of my Legions of Terror, nor will I seek out my opposite number among his army.
40. I will be neither chivalrous nor sporting. If I have an unstoppable superweapon, I will use it as early and as often as possible instead of keeping it in reserve.
41. Once my power is secure, I will destroy all those pesky time-travel devices.
42. When I capture the hero, I will make sure I also get his dog, monkey, ferret, or whatever sickeningly cute little animal capable of untying ropes and filching keys happens to follow him around.
43. I will maintain a healthy amount of skepticism when I capture the beautiful rebel and she claims she is attracted to my power and good looks and will gladly betray her companions if I just let her in on my plans.
44. I will only employ bounty hunters who work for money. Those who work for the pleasure of the hunt tend to do dumb things like even the odds to give the other guy a sporting chance.
45. I will make sure I have a clear understanding of who is responsible for what in my organization. For example, if my general screws up I will not draw my weapon, point it at him, say "And here is the price for failure," then suddenly turn and kill some random underling.
46. If an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.
47. If I learn that a callow youth has begun a quest to destroy me, I will slay him while he is still a callow youth instead of waiting for him to mature.
48. I will treat any beast which I control through magic or technology with respect and kindness. Thus if the control is ever broken, it will not immediately come after me for revenge.
49. If I learn the whereabouts of the one artifact which can destroy me, I will not send all my troops out to seize it. Instead I will send them out to seize something else and quietly put a Want-Ad in the local paper.
50. My main computers will have their own special operating system that will be completely incompatible with standard IBM and Macintosh powerbooks.
51. If one of my dungeon guards begins expressing concern over the conditions in the beautiful princess' cell, I will immediately transfer him to a less people-oriented position.
52. I will hire a team of board-certified architects and surveyors to examine my castle and inform me of any secret passages and abandoned tunnels that I might not know about.
53. If the beautiful princess that I capture says "I'll never marry you! Never, do you hear me, NEVER!!", I will say "Oh well" and kill her.
54. I will not strike a bargain with a demonic being then attempt to double-cross it simply because I feel like being contrary.
55. The deformed mutants and odd-ball psychotics will have their place in my Legions of Terror. However before I send them out on important covert missions that require tact and subtlety, I will first see if there is anyone else equally qualified who would attract less attention.
56. My Legions of Terror will be trained in basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.
57. Before employing any captured artifacts or machinery, I will carefully read the owner's manual.
58. If it becomes necessary to escape, I will never stop to pose dramatically and toss off a one-liner.
59. I will never build a sentient computer smarter than I am.
60. My five-year-old child advisor will also be asked to decipher any code I am thinking of using. If he breaks the code in under 30 seconds, it will not be used. Note: this also applies to passwords.
61. If my advisors ask "Why are you risking everything on such a mad scheme?", I will not proceed until I have a response that satisfies them.
62. I will design fortress hallways with no alcoves or protruding structural supports which intruders could use for cover in a firefight.
63. Bulk trash will be disposed of in incinerators, not compactors. And they will be kept hot, with none of that nonsense about flames going through accessible tunnels at predictable intervals.
64. I will see a competent psychiatrist and get cured of all extremely unusual phobias and bizarre compulsive habits which could prove to be a disadvantage.
65. If I must have computer systems with publically available terminals, the maps they display of my complex will have a room clearly marked as the Main Control Room. That room will be the Execution Chamber. The actual main control room will be marked as Sewage Overflow Containment.
66. My security keypad will actually be a fingerprint scanner. Anyone who watches someone press a sequence of buttons or dusts the pad for fingerprints then subsequently tries to enter by repeating that sequence will trigger the alarm system.
67. No matter how many shorts we have in the system, my guards will be instructed to treat every surveillance camera malfunction as a full-scale emergency.
68. I will spare someone who saved my life sometime in the past. This is only reasonable as it encourages others to do so. However, the offer is good one time only. If they want me to spare them again, they'd better save my life again.
69. All midwives will be banned from the realm. All babies will be delivered at state-approved hospitals. Orphans will be placed in foster-homes, not abandoned in the woods to be raised by creatures of the wild.
70. When my guards split up to search for intruders, they will always travel in groups of at least two. They will be trained so that if one of them disappears mysteriously while on patrol, the other will immediately initiate an alert and call for backup, instead of quizzically peering around a corner.
71. If I decide to test a lieutenant's loyalty and see if he/she should be made a trusted lieutenant, I will have a crack squad of marksmen standing by in case the answer is no.
72. If all the heroes are standing together around a strange device and begin to taunt me, I will pull out a conventional weapon instead of using my unstoppable superweapon on them.
73. I will not agree to let the heroes go free if they win a rigged contest, even though my advisors assure me it is impossible for them to win.
74. When I create a multimedia presentation of my plan designed so that my five-year-old advisor can easily understand the details, I will not label the disk "Project Overlord" and leave it lying on top of my desk.
75. I will instruct my Legions of Terror to attack the hero en masse, instead of standing around waiting while members break off and attack one or two at a time.
76. If the hero runs up to my roof, I will not run up after him and struggle with him in an attempt to push him over the edge. I will also not engage him at the edge of a cliff. (In the middle of a rope-bridge over a river of molten lava is not even worth considering.)
77. If I have a fit of temporary insanity and decide to give the hero the chance to reject a job as my trusted lieutentant, I will retain enough sanity to wait until my current trusted lieutenant is out of earshot before making the offer.
78. I will not tell my Legions of Terror "And he must be taken alive!" The command will be "And try to take him alive if it is reasonably practical."
79. If my doomsday device happens to come with a reverse switch, as soon as it has been employed it will be melted down and made into limited-edition commemorative coins.
80. If my weakest troops fail to eliminate a hero, I will send out my best troops instead of wasting time with progressively stronger ones as he gets closer and closer to my fortress.
81. If I am fighting with the hero atop a moving platform, have disarmed him, and am about to finish him off and he glances behind me and drops flat, I too will drop flat instead of quizzically turning around to find out what he saw.
82. I will not shoot at any of my enemies if they are standing in front of the crucial support beam to a heavy, dangerous, unbalanced structure.
83. If I'm eating dinner with the hero, put poison in his goblet, then have to leave the table for any reason, I will order new drinks for both of us instead of trying to decide whether or not to switch with him.
84. I will not have captives of one sex guarded by members of the opposite sex.
85. I will not use any plan in which the final step is horribly complicated, e.g. "Align the 12 Stones of Power on the sacred altar then activate the medallion at the moment of total eclipse." Instead it will be more along the lines of "Push the button."
86. I will make sure that my doomsday device is up to code and properly grounded.
87. My vats of hazardous chemicals will be covered when not in use. Also, I will not construct walkways above them.
88. If a group of henchmen fail miserably at a task, I will not berate them for incompetence then send the same group out to try the task again.
89. After I captures the hero's superweapon, I will not immediately disband my legions and relax my guard because I believe whoever holds the weapon is unstoppable. After all, the hero held the weapon and I took it from him.
90. I will not design my Main Control Room so that every workstation is facing away from the door.
91. I will not ignore the messenger that stumbles in exhausted and obviously agitated until my personal grooming or current entertainment is finished. It might actually be important.
92. If I ever talk to the hero on the phone, I will not taunt him. Instead I will say this his dogged perseverance has given me new insight on the futility of my evil ways and that if he leaves me alone for a few months of quiet contemplation I will likely return to the path of righteousness. (Heroes are incredibly gullible in this regard.)
93. If I decide to hold a double execution of the hero and an underling who failed or betrayed me, I will see to it that the hero is scheduled to go first.
94. When arresting prisoners, my guards will not allow them to stop and grab a useless trinket of purely sentimental value.
95. My dungeon will have its own qualified medical staff complete with bodyguards. That way if a prisoner becomes sick and his cellmate tells the guard it's an emergency, the guard will fetch a trauma team instead of opening up the cell for a look.
96. My door mechanisms will be designed so that blasting the control panel on the outside seals the door and blasting the control panel on the inside opens the door, not vice versa.
97. My dungeon cells will not be furnished with objects that contain reflective surfaces or anything that can be unravelled.
98. If an attractive young couple enters my realm, I will carefully monitor their activities. If I find they are happy and affectionate, I will ignore them. However if circumstance have forced them together against their will and they spend all their time bickering and criticizing each other except during the intermittent occasions when they are saving each others' lives at which point there are hints of sexual tension, I will immediately order their execution.
99. Any data file of crucial importance will be padded to 1.45Mb in size.
100. Finally, to keep my subjects permanently locked in a mindless trance, I will provide each of them with free unlimited Internet access.
This Evil Overlord List is Copyright 1996-1997 by Peter Anspach. If you enjoy it, feel free to pass it along or post it anywhere, provided that (1) it is not altered in any way, and (2) this copyright notice is attached.
Sesshi-chan’s Submissions to the Evil Overlord List: (Recently submitted)
If I must have a child, I will not favor them over my trusted lieutenant. Good lieutenants are hard to find and children are fairly easy to get. Anyway, children tend to do pesky things like think they have what it takes to destroy me.
If there is a prophecy that declares I will be killed by a child who meets specific criteria I will disregard it. Psychics are unreliable anyway and to pay attention to the prophecy would only make the child in question think they were destined to defeat me or something. I do know basic psychology.
I will not decide to punish a village for the crimes of one person. As fun as it is, it tends to create rebels who "have nothing to lose". These people tend to avoid company except at the climax when they unexpectedly come to the rescue of the hero, sacrificing themselves to kill me.
To execute someone important, I will not do it in a showy way. I will privately have them tied up and throw them into a room where they shall be killed by a hail of bullets from all sides. Following that, the chamber shall be filled with toxic gas and then the body shall be cut apart, the brains and heart will be removed and then burned. The ashes shall be scattered. Heroes have a knack of living which can be a pain. Public executions tend to make the person's romantic counterpart appear and save them which is irritating.
When I have public executions, I will already have had the person killed and their place taken by one of my brainwashed underlings who is happy to die and will pretend to be the hero. They shall say that all attempts to kill me are futile, that I am supreme and that they were just looking for power. This should both prevent a rescue and the dead from being seen as a martyr.
I will not decorate my castle with spider webs. It does not help morale or my image.
I will not allow myself to develop monomania. The thing which I want can be gotten through other means or I can live without it.
Thorough background checks shall be given to all my bodyguards.
Regardless of my romantic desires, I will not steal the lovers/spouses of any of my subordinates or enemies. Sexual tension centered around freeing loved ones is silly.
I will not send the brainwashed former friend of the hero to kill them, nor will I let this person into my confidence. Brainwashings do fail.
All rebels groups shall be secretly undermined by the introduction of the political system. This should make all of them become jaded and separate.
I shall not leave a calling card. Likewise, I shall not tell my enemies my name.
My goals are not to be told to anyone. When the hero finds them out, they tend to try to thwart me.
The location of my stronghold is not to be told to all of my underlings. That is confidential.
To flush out the heroes hidden among my ranks, I shall send a clone of myself to walk through the garden near them. The hero will not hesitate to attempt to kill me.
I shall play pop music inside my castle which will be furnished like a department store, complete with insane sales-people. This should confuse the hero.
Read away! Did you actually read all of that? Wow.
|Community:||Heart of the Storm (TemaTen)|