Author has written 3 stories for Twilight.
So... Most you are wondering who the gorgeous, wonderful, smart, brilliant, ingenious, amazing, incredible, remarkable, mind-blowing...(keeps going...) girl is behind these stories are. Aren't you? Well, even if your not, (which is so not likely!) my name is Priya Pather (pronounced 'Pree-ya') from NSW, Australia. Do any of you think Australia is a desert? That all of us live in the outback?? If you do, you are DEAD wrong! I think the only places that live like that are Western Australia and Northern Territory. Where I come from, I think it is exactly like America... ummm, I think it was California? Yeah, It's exactly like California.
I have an annoying Older Brother and an annoying younger sister. Yep, I'm a middle child. My mum says I have middle child syndrome (where you feel like your parents like the older child more than you because he/she is more reliable and responsible and where they like the younger child more than you because he/she is their 'baby') but they totally favor them over me!! But that' okay, you guys love me right?? (grins)
I go to a selective high school (you have to sit a test and if your smart enough, or really good in a few certain areas you get in) called Smiths Hill (or SHHS for short), I think I got in for my writing skills, lol, I peaked at the pic we were supposed to write about in the test when a second later they said 'Don't turn the page over to see the picture you are going to be writing about!' Whoops...
Other hobbies apart from writing is singing and dancing. How very girlie of me? Lol, I am part of the school 'Girl Pop group' (shudders... we need a better name!) consisting of 4 selected ppl who sing various pop songs.
Yeah, that's my boring and ordinary life. Did I mention I love Twilight?? COZ I THINK IT IS THE BEST FREAKIN' THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME!!
"Look after my heat, I left it with you" - Edward Cullen (on the count of three. 1... 2... 3... AWW!!)
"Look what I won! Well, not won, my art teacher was giving them out..." Bec
"Hi Cujo, who you growling at?" - Piper, Charmed
"Let play a game of heads and tails. Head your mine and tails I'm yours" -Unknown
"I prefer Brunettes..." - Edward Cullen
"Why the hell isn't this thing cutting? Oh... it's a spoon..."Daddy
"I had a really good dream about my mum last night... she was in the FBI..." - Peter (Sticks finger in mouth. I'm sure it's not what he meant but ew...)
"I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT IS! IT'S IN THE BLUE ROOM!" - Auntie
"Stupid shiny Volvo owner" - Bella Swan
"You.Got.Food.In.My.Hair." - Rosalie Hale
"People say love is just around the corner... I must be walking in circles" - Unknown
Bella Swan - "So, what your saying is I'm your brand of heroin?"
Edward Cullen - "Yes, your exactly my brand of heroin"
Sophie-"We are in the cathedral of knowledge!"
Me-"Did you just make that up??"
Me-"wow... that was pretty intelligent."
Sophie-"Really? OMG! Taylor, Priya just said I was intelligent! Can you believe that?"
Me-(rolls eyes) "Maybe you are smart Sophie. It was very... picturesque"
Sophie-"...What does that mean?"
"OMG! She looks like a munchkin!" - ME!!
"Not much wild about you is there? I bet that cottage doesn't even have a scratch" - Emmet Cullen
"Someone asked me how many times you crossed my mind and I said once, because you never left." - Unknown
Bec-"OMG! We should get her a chair... with wheels!"
Sean-"Uhh, Bec, do you mean a wheel chair?"
"Jasper? What do vampires do for bachelor parties? You're not taking him to a strip club are you?" - Bella Swan
"I thought you were my knight in shining Armour... but then I realized that you were just and idiot wrapped in foil" Unknown
Heather-"Did you know they took the word gullible out of the dictionary"
"Real eyes, realize, real lies" - Unknown
"Sex was the key all along?" - Edward Cullen
Top Ten things that irritate me the most:
1. DIS TWILIGHT!!: Okay, you don't like it. Don't say it to me!! I will probably rip your balls off (if your a guy) or deck you (if your a girl) Don't underestimate me!!
2. Look at what I'm doing on my computer: Sheesh! I'm not doing anything illegal! Why don't you just mind ur own buisness??
3. Look at what I'm listening to on my IPod: I really hate that, people tend to judge you but what music your listening to, It's really irritating.
4. Take a earphone of mine without asking: People should just ask because it's wrong of you to just assume that I think it's okay.
5. Analyze a joke: It's a joke people, laugh about it and move on.
6. When people take my stuff (i.e. my siblings): I mean, c'mon, tha's just mean.
7. When My teachers try to act cool: I have this one teacher who thinks she is so cool... (shudders)
8. People in my year who try to be something their not so that people will like them: I know it seems stereo typical, but it is so true! there are so many people putting on makeup and trying to flirt and trying to make everyone laugh at what they say when it is clearly not the real them. I hate how people get effected by today's society.The thing is when you act like someone else it's really awkward, when you act like yourself it's natural. Nobody likes being in awkward positions!
9.When My work gets related back to twilight: If I ever have to write a story for English or Creative Writing or something, I always shpw my work to my friends, and they ALWAYS find similarities, to Twilight. They make me feel like I' plagiarizing it feels horrible.
10. HOMEWORK!: Lol, I think this is on everyone's list.
Things i HATE in Twilight Fanfics:
1. Edward leaves Bella again: I mean, come on! It's not going to happen, seriously!
2. Bella/Jake: EWWW!! Gross! It will NEVER happen!!
3. Threesomes, ESPECIALLY Bella/Edward/Carlisle: That is just sick and wrong! I mean, I LOVE a good lemon, don't we all? But if it's anyone beside Bella/Edward... It's just wrong.
4. Switching P.O.V for 4-5 people: Do you know how annoying that is? I mean, I absolutely LOVE it when authors switch P.O.V between Bella and Edward, but it gets SO freaking annoying when it goes through Bella, Edward, Esme, Emmet, Carlisle, Rosalie, Alice and Jasper. Doing it occasionally is fine but not in every chapter!
5. Bella never jumped of the cliff: That is vitally important to the story. It builds their relationship up so much, plus, it was such a good scene!
6. Edward never returns: WHAT THE HELL?? What kind of a story is good without Edward in it anyway??
7. Unedited work: Ok, please edit you're work! Check for these things when editing: - That it makes sense (coz it's really frustrating when it doesn't)
- That things are spelled correctly. (I REALLY hate it when people get 'now' and 'know' mixed up)
- That you have the speech marks in the right place (There are HEAPS of people that do this: Bella walked up to Edward." Hi, "she whispered.)
- That you know when to use commas and full stops when someone is talking. and if you do use commas, make sure that the next word is lower case.
- That you use paragraphs!!
Ok, I'm done with my bitching.
All is fair in Love and war (in progress)
Wild Child (in progress)
Images from "All is fair in love and war"
Images from "Wild Child"
Sorry, don't have one for "All is fain in love and war"!!
Unsafe External Link