Author has written 4 stories for Naruto.
Location:USA, Yay, land of the fat people.
Anime's I love:
There are more, but these are the one's that I really really love and could actually make fanfictions about.
If you and your friend break out into song in a public area put this on your profile
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever fell off a chair backwards, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away and remembered copy this into your profile.
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist
. 22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
Stop stereotypes! Copy this list into your profile and add any more that you can think of.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
Put this on your
._.s_s _ If you're a girl and you've ever
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
This is the stupid test! 100 stupid things that people do! Bold the ones that apply to ME! 47/100 apply to me. ( what would happen if i got 100/100? =] )
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
Homophobia and You: They're people too! Stop the hate and spread the love!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
The top 10 reasons why girls are awesome!
10. We can wear guy clothes, but if they wear ours they get funny looks
9. At least one girl always survives in horror movies
8. We can put cotton between our toes and paint our nails without feeling the least bit silly
7. Our magazines have horiscopes
6. Girls with guy first names like Taylor sound cool, but it doesn't work the other way around
5. Our friends don't say "hi" but punching us in the arm
4. Yes PMS sucks, but at least we have an excuse to lay around eating chocolate once a month
3. Make-up covers any imperfections we may have
2. If we flirt with a cop, we can get out of a speeding ticket
1. Girl Talk... you know, the way we all just understand each other without having to explain a thing
THE WE HATE KARIN CLUB: If you hate Karin from NARUTO, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Pink Crescent Moon, Miyako-hime, XSakuraHarunoX, I'm in love with a Uchiha23, Angel of Cherry Blossoms, Cherrilatina, CherryBlossoms16, Rayray, Sakura the lover, Sasusakufan2357, Lina Mistress of Elements, xnarutoxrocksx, uchihasakurah26, Nokas-Kokas, NorthernLights25, KunoichruleALL, kawaiiblossom94, dera-chan, Mai-'-Kawaii-Ai, Ebil Chameleon you.broke.a.promise., XweaponsXmistressX, Sakura-Sasuke-love-em', SASUXSAKUFREAK, PinkBlossem, Shadow Princess, CherryBlossoms, Hinatakura, Sakuranata, uchihasakura285, KuroHime27, fumiko-chan, Dangerously Emerald, KinkyK and JazzyJ, Sasuno Ineyate, xKiwi,
I love you
You love me
Let's go out and KILL KARIN
With a 'death bomb'
KARIN'S ON THE FLOOR
No more stupid ugly WHORE!!
You Know You're a Naruto Addict When...
You eat Ramen all day every day.
You've watched every episode at least 5 times - in English and Japanese.
You watched the first 135 episodes of Naruto in less than 5 days.
You buy a 200 pair of Sharingan contacts.
You say "Dattebayo" or "Believe it!" after every sentence.
You cover half of your face with a mask.
You spend all your free time looking at Naruto web sites.
You try to walk up trees using your feet only.
You draw whiskers on your face.
You spend the time to make and maintain a Naruto web site. _
You draw black circles around your eyes.
You think about killing your entire family just to test your abilities.
You always talk about Naruto, even if no one wants to hear about it.
You run with your arms behind you.
You have read and written Naruto fan fiction.
..And took it a step further by making a Naruto music video .
You decide to call your morals your "ninja way".
You thrust your arm forward with a stress ball in hand and yell "Rasengan!"
You run with a snowball during a snowball fight, dodging everything in your path (or at least pretending to) and get to your target and thrust a "Snow Rasengan!" in their face.
You feel like you can tap into yourself and demand bursts of energy during a race or fight.
You yell out "Demon Windmill Shuriken" when your throwing a Frisbee.
You dye your hair blonde and try to walk up a tree.
You watch Naruto in Japanese, without English subtitles, even though you don't know a lick of Japanese.
You address your tests as the Chunin Exams.
You dye your hair red and carry a large bottle of of sand on your back.
You call old men who stare at young women “Ero-sennin” or “Pervy sage”
Your not Japanese and you say "Itadakimasu" before you eat
Your dreams and daydreams consist of elements from the Naruto world.
You have Naruto games for video game systems you don't even have.
You name your dog Akamaru or Pakkun.
You tell people your dream is to be Hokage.
You replace your backpack with a giant gourd.
You feel like you have the Sharingan after you put in normal, everyday people contacts.
...And feel like you turn off your Sharingan after you take out the contacts.
You paint the Nine-Tailed Fox seal on your stomach and claim you have a demon inside of you.
Whenever your stomach rumbles, you think its Nine-Tailed Demon Fox trying to get out.
You wear a jacket in the middle of the summer.
You roll your eyes back in your head and shout "Byakugan!"
You give people the 'nice-guy' pose.
You jump into the room, kicking the door yelling "Dynamic Entry!"
You have to put on a headband before a major competition.
...And want your competition to do it too so people acknowledge you all as equals.
You do something stupid, you claim you were being controlled by the Shadow Possesion Jutsu
You trade in your favorite hat for a forehead protector.
You dress up like a girl and say it's your "Sexy Jutsu" (for guys only).
You get a tattoo of a cursed seal on your neck.
You don't care that your life has started to suck because "it's not cannon".
You leave your town for two and a half years, come back, and pretend you're cooler and smarter then before.
Any mention of Naruto makes you scream, laugh, applaud, or overall just become rather excited.
You name your dog Akamaru or Pakkun.
You daydream about fighting the likes of Orochimaru, Itachi, or all of Akatsuki member.
You try to make pairings between characters.
You try to teach your dog 'Dynamic Marking'.
You throw clay birds hoping they'll explode.
You carry puppets with you.
You call your group of friends a "three man cell".
"Art is a Bang"
Your theories in chemistry, psychology, or philosophy class always reference Naruto somehow.
You wear a gigantic black cloak with red clouds on it.
The only facts you know about cells are the ones you learned from Tsunade.
You have gotten at least one friend addicted to Naruto.
You imagine Mount Rushmore as the Hokage faces.
You buy those stickers and stick them on your car, room, or face.
You always wear sunglasses and keep bugs in your pockets.
Your on a Naruto forum and it's 4:00 AM.
You spy on girls and call it research.
You try to summon a frog in biology class.
...by biting your thumb, making hand signs, and thrusting your hand on the floor.
You carry around frogs and call yourself "the Toad Sage".
You claim to be an expert on the Japanese language, then get kicked out of Japan on your vacation because all you knew how to do was insult people.
You refuse a date because your saving yourself for Sakura or Sasuke.
You have a pet pig named Tonton.
You draw symbols on a scroll and try to seal a whole in a wall with it.
You stay up all night waiting for the release of the next manga chapter.
You stay up all night waiting for the release of the next episode.
You call your teachers sensei and your not Japanese.
You add the suffixes -chan and -kun to the end of your friends names and your not Japanese.
You follow somebody home and when they ask you why, you tell them it's part you mission.
You use pick-up lines like “Wanna see my new jutsu?” or “Did you see my shadow clone pass by here earlier?”
You dress up a piece of wood and tell people your practicing a substitution technique.
You start making hand signs.
...And then run at somebody yelling "Chidori!"
You try to sign a contract with blood.
You hit people over the head if they say something stupid.
You paste a piece of paper that says come come paradise on the front of adult books.
You keep all your money in a frog shaped wallet.
You try to do 200 push-ups and when your not able to, you'll do 200 squats, and when you can't do that you'll try to walk around your town 200 times on your hands.
You try and compare people in real life to people in Naruto.
You drive around with Naruto music blasting out of the car, hoping somebody will recognize them and think your cool.
Your in a fight and rub some hot sauce in your eyes, yelling "Sharingan!"
You take out a bottle of hot sauce and drink it, shouting "Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu! (Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu)"
You get mad when people call Naruto stupid or Gay
You have many Naruto head bands with the same sign on it and you got it again cuz it's a different color or its metal
You trust your life in websites like Saiyanisland or Uzumakiworld
You wish they would put Naruto Shippuuden on Adult Swim
You though Naruto was a little boring after Sasuke left
You think Byakugan looks a little painfull
You even write in Adult Fanfiction
You think all of the Naruto boys look a lot hotter in Shippuuden
You make up your own little Naruto world in your head
You wish you had half of all Naruto products or all
You actually get these jokes and pass them on to other friends who are addicted to Naruto
You've spent hours reading Naruto fanfictions
...And also try to add to this list as well
This is Kitty. I got him from someone else. Copy and paste Kitty into your signature to help him gain world domination.
SUPPORT THE KITTY!
23 Things to do at Wal-Mart
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera; & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "go, pikachu, go!"
17. Challenge people to duels in the back aisles with wrapping paper tubes.
18. Have a conversation with yourself loud enough so that people in the other aisles can hear you.
19. Throw things over one aisle into another one.
20. Mark out price tags with a sharpie.
21. Go to a random aisle and try to reach the top item. When someone comes and asks you if you need help, scream loudly "I can't reach my chexcereal!" and keep screaming it until they go away.
22. Stand in the middle of an aisle way and burst out into the Pepto Bismol song, dance moves included.
23. Walk up to a guy with his family and say, "Are you my daddy?"
A white man enters a bar and sees a black man sitting on a stool. The white man says, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK. When I grew up I was BLACK. When I'm sick I'm BLACK. When I go in the sun I'm BLACK. When I'm cold I'm BLACK. When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, when you're born you're PINK. When you grow up you're WHITE. When you're sick, you're GREEN. When you go in the sun you turn RED. When you're cold you turn BLUE. And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism!
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _'
You remember watching Doug, Ren & Stimpy, Pinky and the Brain, Bobby's World, Felix the cat, The Tick...AAAAAAAH Real Monsters!
You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!"
You just cant resist finishing this . . . "Iiiiiiin west philidelphia born and raised . . ."
You remember TGIF, Step by Step, Family Matters, Dinosaurs, and Boy Meets World.
You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
You got super excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
You remember reading "Goosebumps"
You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence . . . not
If you remember seeing hot tub bubbles make bubbly sounds before every music video on VH1.
when everything was settled by rock paper scissors..or bubble gum bubble gum in a dish...eeny meeny miney mo...and even better daddy had a donkey inky binky bonky.
You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time.
"Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?" was both a game and a TV game show.
Captain Planet. He's a Hero.
You knew that Kimberly, the pink ranger, and Tommy, the green ranger, were meant to be together.
You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genisis became popular.
You always wanted to send in a tape to America's Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny.
You remember watching Home Alone 1, 2 , and 3 . . . and tried to pull the pranks on "intruders"
You remember watching The Magic School Bus, Wishbone, and Reading Rainbow on PBS.
You remember when Yo-Yos were cool.
You remember those Where's Waldo books.
You remember eating Warheads.
You remember watching the 1st Batman, Aladdin, Ninja Turtles, and 3 Ninjas movies.
You remember Ring Pops.
You remember drinking Surge, and Tang.
If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!"
When they made the new lunchables so that you could make pizza AND tacos.
You remember boom boxes vs. cd players.
Making those little paper cootie-catcher things, and then predicting your life with them.
You played and/or collected "Pogs"
You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere.
. . . Furbies
Saved By The Bell was the coolest show ever!
You haven't always had a computer, and it was cool to have the internet.
And Windows 95 was the best.
You watched the original cartoons of Rugrats, Power Rangers, and Ninja Turtles.
Michael Jordan was a king.
YIKES pencils and erasers were the stuff!
All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand.
You remember when the new Beanie Babies and Talking Elmo were always sold out.
You collected those Beanie Babies.
Mortal Kombat was awesome--the game and the movie
Gak was the coolest stuff invented.
Lambchop's song never ended.
The old dollar bills.
Silver dollars, which were cool to have.
You remember a time before the WB.
You collected all the Troll dolls
You had to read Weekly Reader's in class.
If you even know what an original walkman is.
You remember wanting to sit on the orange Nickelodeon couch.
You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
You know the Macarena by heart.
"Talk to the hand" . . . enough said
You always said, "Then why don't you marry it?!"
You remember trying to collect all 150 original pokemon cards but never could and if you did you thought you were all that!
You remember Highlight's magazine.
You went to McDonald's to play in the playplace.
You remember playing on merry go rounds at the playground.
Before the MySpace frenzy . . .
Before the Internet & text messaging . . .
Before Sidekicks & iPods . . .
Before MIKE JONES . . .
Before PlayStation2 or X-BOX . . .
Before Spongebob . . .
Back when you put off the 5 hours of homework you had every night.
When light up sneakers were cool.
When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs.
When gas was 0.95 a gallon & Caller ID was The new thing.
When we recorded stuff on VCRs.
When we called the radio station to request songs to hear off of our walkmans.
When gameboy was a brick.
You did MASH to figure out your future
When you weren't cool unless you had a Starter jacket.
Before we realized all this would eventually disappear.
Who would have thought you'd miss the 90's so much!!
Post this in your profile if you remember these days . . . .
Unsafe External Link