Author has written 12 stories for Harry Potter.
UPDATE: So, for all of you who care, I'm not dead. I've been working on a number of other projects, and here's the good news: I'm featured in the first anthology put out by DLP! Available on ebook now: http:///Unbowed-Unbroken-Unrelenting-Anthology-ebook/dp/B00BBFX39S/
UPDATE 2: Still not dead, but featured in the second anthology released by DLP! Available in ebook now: http:///Mysterious-Monstrous-Metropolitan-Anthology-ebook/dp/B00FUTZ08I/
Also, if you're looking for one of the projects I'm working on right now, check out my YouTube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/SilensCursor
So yeah, I can now say I'm a published author: http:///Horror-Humor-Heroes-Science-ebook/dp/B006OT6K2I. Mine is the eleventh story, but there's tons of great stuff here from some great authors, I highly recommend you all check it out as soon as you can!
And if you're interested in reading something from me that's non-fiction, go check out my articles at http:///, where I comment on all manner of music, movies, and more.
And yeah, if you're looking for a collection of great fics, go subscribe to the DLP C2 http://www.fanfiction.net/community/DLP_5_Starred_and_Featured_Authors/84507/. I can guarantee you won't regret it.
1. Renegade Cause - this story was orignally a plot idea that has gotten far out of control, because I've started mapping an entire story for it. AU, it deals with the possibility that the Ministry of Magic arrives at Privet Drive before Dumbledore can stop them in OOTP, forcing Harry into desperate measures. Escaping from the Dursleys and the officials, he takes to the air and ends up fending off more pursuit from the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. Unfortunately, in one daredevil maneuver, Harry manages to escape with his life, while his pursuers do not. Apprehended by Kingsley Shacklebolt at the Burrow and hauled off to Grimmauld Place, Dumbledore decides, since there is now 'blood on his hands', that he is ready to see the prophecy - an act that will change everything... Rated M for very good reason.
1b. Speak Softly, Love - a tie-in piece with Renegade Cause, it tells the story of Antonin Dolohov and his fall from grace. It's not essential reading for Renegade Cause, but I do build on elements from that story for this one.
2. The Night They Remembered - a one-shot set during the summer after OOTP, it tells the story of Tonks and Moody's mission to cure Harry of a psychic poison he contracted during mind-to-mind contact with the Dark Lord. Unfortunately, things get a bit complicated when Tonks gets intimately involved in the situation... NT/HP, and also rated M for a reason. Also, one of my more popular fics (ironically, considering it's not one of my best).
3. Countdown - a one-shot set in the far future, a scarred, bitter Harry seeks vengeance and answers on the day before the end of the world. Can he find the answers he seeks before annihilation?
4. Silence Game - an erotic little oneshot and semi-prequel to Countdown, where Harry gets involved in a 'game' of sorts with Su Li - and he plans to win. INTENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY.
5. Temptation Game - the long-awaited sequel to Silence Game, where Harry's degeneration continues and Su Li attempts revenge on a climatic eve remembered well in the Muggle world - Y2K.
6. Case 129 - a dark mystery fic that won DLP's February Dark Arts competition! Definitely worth checking out if you enjoy hard-edged mystery and the twists that come with it.
7. Point Game - this fic is just weird. I'd call it an examination of tropes in fanfiction and the HP canon in particular, but there's more to it than that. Definitely a polarizing fic.
1. Rewriting the Song - I've always wanted to do a Lily/Severus fic, and this is the one I plan to do. Set right after Severus' worst memory, it deals with how Severus tries to win Lily back by doing the unthinkable... Entirely AU, and it should be around thirty to forty chapters once it's finished. The rating will likely go up (you never know), but it's mostly for bad language, sexual content, and occasional violence. I will likely come back to this at some point, but I'm still not quite sure where I want it to go.
2. Firewhiskey Nights - it's a fun little Harry/Cho fic that I'm dabbling with. I've got bits and pieces of the jokes put together, but humor's a tricky business, so I'm keeping this one on the backburner for now.
3. Snitch Game - My second little leap into Harry/Cho, with a dash of Harry/Tonks for kicks. Potential to get raunchy if I ever write a second chapter, but once again, that's humor, and thus on the backburner at the moment.
4. Criminal Limit - the sequel to Renegade Cause, this is the fic where the war truly begins. Between the Ministry in turmoil, Voldemort's plans, and the demons inside his own mind, Harry's got his work cut out for him, and this time, everything's on the line. Harry/Tonks again, but also the side relationship of Daphne/Tracey. Will be rated M for a reason, once again.
Favourite Genres: AU stories, Dark fics, anything over 200,000 words with a decent plot and conflict
Favourite Ships: Lily/Severus, Harry/Tonks, Harry/Su Li
Favourite HP Book: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Favourite Book in any Genre: "War of the Twins" by Margaret Weis & Tracy Hickman (Dragonlance)
Favourite Novel Series: Dragonlance, Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series (first six books only), Magic: the Gathering, Forgotten Realms, Dune series, Horus Heresy series, Dresden Files, and of course, Harry Potter