Author has written 69 stories for Death Note, Misc. Books, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Pokémon, Harry Potter, Ed, Edd n Eddy, How to Train Your Dragon, Ouran High School Host Club, and Rise of the Guardians.
My tumblr is fluffduckling, so please look me up!
R.I.P. Sunny "Boy" - The best damn cat the world will never know.
R.I.P. Saxxy - The cutest damn cat that left too soon.
R.I.P. Max - You were the tiniest bundle of love.
Ten Facts of Me:
1) I'm a cat person.
2) I love cooking and crocheting and neither of those am I good at.
3) If it was physically possible, I would live off of rice and potatoes.
4) I hope to one day have my own published book, if I ever am able to finish something.
5) German/y is freaking amazing and I love everything about it.
6) I'm terrified (as in, run-screaming-out-of-the-house-terrified) of lizards or bugs in general.
7) Chameleons are now the only exception of 6. They are cute and their little claws are freaking adorable.
8) I'm incredibly, painfully shy.
9) My brother is kind of the only person who I really talk to lately. He's kinda my best friend. Even if I haven't told him that.
10) I want to study Criminal Justice and hopefully put that knowledge to use in some fiction.
I, FluffDucklings, do solemnly swear to review all the fics I read,
regardless of the number of reviews,
its age, or anything else.
I have joined the Review Revolution.
Because real authors always leave reviews!
Copy and Paste this onto your profile to join the Revolution.
My Huge Disclaimer of Sorts: Since I usually forget to put disclaimers in my stories, I would like to say that any fiction or non-fiction published works I write for, I do not own. Any original character is of my own creation.
Thank you everyone who takes the time to read and or review my works. That means so much to me!