Name: Um . . . call me Radiance. Or if you're in my FFN/FPC/Gaia " family " you know what to call me.
Favorite Fanfiction Author: WantingFreedom http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2031061/WantingFreedom
Favorite Fanfiction: Meet Nadeshiko: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5270478/1/Meet_Nadeshiko and Meet Rima: (sequel) http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5507245/1/Meet_Rima
Nationality: . . . Don't stalk me, I have enough stalkers.
Age: Ha, ha, no.
Height: I forgot . . . 5'3" to 5'5" or something. o wo;;
Weight: . . . That is of no concern. Seriously.
Hair color: Black-brown.
Eye color: Black-brown.
Favorite song: " It's Not My Time " - 3 Doors Down, " I'm Just a Kid " ; " Meet You There " - Simple Plan, " I'll Follow You Into the Dark " - Death Cab for Cutie, " Blackbird " - The Beatles
Favorite anime: Shugo Chara! it's the only one I bother to keep track of.
Favorite pairing for favorite anime: ⋆ Rimahiko ; Kutau ; Amuto
Favorite video game: Tie between Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and Scribblenauts.
How you know you are obsessed with Shugo Chara!
1. You can't help but feel sick whenever you eat eggs.
2. You have written at least one Shugo Chara fanfic. (never published it)
3. You can sing all the openings and endings in English and Japanese. (crappy memory, not possible)
4. Can't help but defend cross dressers.
5. You start to talk like your favorite characters (I say desu, nya, and ehhhhhhh? a lot now)
6. You're love of cats and violins has just doubled.
7. You have all the books. (I prefer OneManga, since that goes faster.)
8. You have at least one Shugo Chara item off ebay. (don't have one, plus my dad won't get one for me.)
10. You have said 'My own heart: unlock!' in public. (Uhh, DUH.)
11. You have charas.
12. You have drawn a Shugo Chara picture.
13. You can name all the characters from memory. (I think.)
14. You have seen all the episodes. (those shitty things? FORGET IT.)
15. You check youtube all the time for new Shugo Chara amvs. (Hate AMVs, 'nuff said.)
16. You have tried to cosplay as one of the characters. (I don't cosplay.)
17. You start to pick up Japanese words from the show.
18. You are aware that Shugo Chara is being turned into a musical.
19. You can do Bala-Balance.
20. You would copy and paste this list on you're profile.
In Life there is only two paths, Easy and Hard. Take the easy way, and regret it. Take the hard way, you’ll find it impossible, but after the first few steps, the paths grows steadier and you’ll walk through life, never regretting, like how a cool summers breeze blows in the wind… never faltering…
You live for Love, but does Love live for you? How do you know your life will be perfect. All you know, you can die this second, or live to be 100. Live life, to the fullest…fall in love, but not so deeply, that it'll crush you, if you find out you can't love that person…and get love in return.
apples on trees.
The best ones are
at the top of the tree. The
boys don't want to reach
for the good ones because they
are afraid of falling and getting hurt.
Instead, they just get the rotten apples
from the ground that aren't as good,
but easy. So the apples at the top think
something is wrong with them, when in
reality, they're amazing. They just
have to wait for the right boy to
come along, the one who's
brave enough to
to the top
of the tree.
By: Absol Master
(About a dying person)
Face the sky and see beyond it
Is there any hope past death?
Never doubt, that world waits for us
Face the sky, take one last breath.
Annoying Things To Do On An Elevator ( YES! )
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
THIS IS SO TRUE. I SWEAR.
- Girl Facts -
When you catch a girl
glancing at you,
-she wants you to look
back and -Smile!!- ( maybeee . . . but he never realizes. )
When a girl bumps into your arm
while walking with you
-she wants you to hold her hand- ( suuuuuure . . . )
When she wants a hug
she will just stand there ( not really ~ )
When you break a girls heart
-she still feels it when
you run into each other 3 years later ( yup. )
When a girl is quiet,
-millions of things are running through her
mind ( and MORE. )
When a girl is not arguing,
-she is thinking deeply ( uh-huh. )
When a girl looks at you with eyes full of
-she is wondering how long you will be
around ( yup. )
When a girl answers, "I'm fine," after a
-she is NOT at all fine ( so true. )
When a girl stares at you,
--SHE IS WONDERING WHY YOU ARE PLAYING GAMES. ( yes. )
When a girl lays her head on your chest,
--she is wishing for you to be hers FOREVER. ( OF COURSE! )
When a girl says she can't live
--she has made up her mind that YOU are
her future ( I guess . . . )
When a girl says, "I miss you,"
-no one in this world can miss you more
than that ( completely agreeing )
When a girl is mean to you after a break-up
she wants you back, --but shes
scared she'll get hurt and knows
you're gone forever ( uhhhhh . . ? Yes? Maybe? Dunno. )
When a guy calls you,
-he wants to be with you ( ORLY? happened SO. MANY. TIMES. )
When a guy is quiet,
-He's listening to you. ( suuuuuure . . . )
When a guy is not arguing,
-He realizes he's wrong ( uhm . . . are you sure? )
When a guy says, "I'm fine." after a few
-he means it (I've decided I can trust you on that. )
When a guy stares at you,
-he wishes you would care about him and
wonders if you do ( and I'd say I do. )
When your laying your head on a guy's
-he has the world ( really? o wo;; I DON'T BELIEVE I'VE GIVEN HIM THE WORLD. )
When a guy calls/texts/comments you everyday,
-he is in love ( ( / cough ; ignores statement ))
When a (good) guy tells you he loves you,
-he means it ( o///o;; )
When a guy says he can't live without you,
-he's with you till your done ( uhhh . . . what? (/ crickets) OHH!!! I GET IT! Yuppers. )
When a guy says, "I miss you,"
-he misses you more than you could have
ever missed him or anything else ( awwww, really? I'm touched. )
xDDDDD MY COMMENTARY KICKS ASS AND YOU KNOW IT!