Poll: Which of my Twilight fics do you like the most? Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Mediator, Twilight, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Fearless.
Hey, it’s ME! Please read through my profile, I’ve put a lot of effort into making it. It’s funny, I guarantee you that.
Age: Still young
Location: Somewhere in planet Earth... don't worry. I'm not an alien. Nor have I met any.
Favorite Books/ Series: The Hunger Games, The Mediator, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Specialists, Avalon High, Possessions, Pretty Little Devils, The Immortals Series, The Forbidden Game, Fallen, Hex Hall, Need, Soul Screamers, The 39 Clues, The Red Pyramid, Airhead, Maximum Ride, Sweep, Harry Potter, Teen Idol, Uglies Trilogy, Jinx, Missing, Vampire Diaries, Fearless FBI, Cherub, etc.
Favorite Movies: Avatar, Pirates of the Caribbean, Ice Age, 12 Rounds, The Spy Next Door, Madagascar, National Treasure, The Lightning Thief, G- Force, Up, Harry Potter, Night at the Museum I and II, Spiderman, Taken, Old Dogs, etc.
Favorite TV Series: Prison Break, Supernatural, Chuck, 24, Merlin, Reaper, Warehouse 13, Friends, Charmed, Alias, etc.
Favorite Artists: Paramore, Taylor Swift, Evanescence, Simple Plan, Boys Like Girls, P!nk, The Veronicas, Daughtry, etc.
I am going to discontinue plenty of my stories, since I have lost interest in them. However, I am not going to delete them. They are the following:
The Twist in the Past - I have no idea what to write next... But right, now, I feel like continuing it, but I have no plotline.
Lucky Charm? - I should have never started this fic in the first place- I have no desire to write any more of it.
Killer Portrait - Very little chance that I'm going to finish it- but I may, since it's almost finished.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians Oath
I promise to remember Percy
Rules and Restrictions for Camp Halfblood
1.Chiron is not a pretty pony. Therefore it is not acceptable to dye and/or braid his mane.
2.Do not steal the Aphrodite cabin's make up, hair products, or clothing (especially Gucci)
3.Do not run past the Athena cabin screaming "SPIDERS!!"
4.Do not temp Mr. D with wine. It's not nice.
5.Never ever tell a child of Aphrodite that they're ugly.
6.Do not suggest that children of Ares need anger management classes unless you like getting pounded to bits. Even if it's true.
7.Do not suggest that girls who become hunters join because they can't get a man in front of Artemis.
8.Don't try to tell Hades that he was somehow deprived as child.
9.Never ask Apollo or his kids to perform poetry.
10.There is no need to tell Hephaestus that his wife is cheating on him. We all know any ways.
11.Children of Poseidon should never fly.
12.Children of Zeus should never sail.
13.It's not nice to mention Hera's man voice problem.
14.No one is better looking than Aphrodite and don't even try to tell her otherwise.
15.Do not anger Iris if you ever want to contact anyone.
16.No Disney stars are half bloods. And don't think differently.
17.Don't suggest that Miley Cyrus or the Jonas Brothers are children of Apollo unless you want to die in a solar flare.
18.Do not sacrifice your veggies to the gods, they don't like them either.
19.Remember calling Zeus's Fist "The Poop Pile" is frowned upon.
20.Never anger Athena: Hades hath no fury like a wisdom goddess scorned.
21.Never anger Zeus unless you want to get struck by lightning.
22.Don't visit the Underworld for "fun".
23.Temping deadly monsters to eat people you hate is not allowed.
24.It's not smart to try to pet hellhounds.
25.Do not leave anything of value in the Hermes cabin and expect it not to be stolen.
26.Don't tell new campers that you humans to the gods and not food.
27.When non-artistically talented half bloods make likenesses of their parents don't say, "WHAT is that piece of crap?!"
28.It is not acceptable to called a half blood the following names:
For kids of Zeus "lightning breath"For kids of Poseidon "kelp head"For kids of Athena "Spider man/women"For kids of Hades "ghostly pale wonder" (even if they do need a tan)For kids of Apollo "little miss sunshine" (especially if it's a guy)For kids of Hephaestus "Bob the builder"
29.Never anger Poseidon unless you wish to drown.
30.Never maim or kill some one in capture the flag even if they deserve it.
31.Don't steal Zeus's Master Lightning Bolt just to see what would happen. Been there, done that.
55 Annoying Things to do in an Elevator Guaranteed to Piss Off Other People
1. CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
For some reason, whenever I read it, I always picture Emmett. :D
WHAT TO DO IN AN EXAM YOU KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO FAIL ANYWAYS:
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring an iPhone. Play music with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Come down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out loud and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go drink.)
15. Show up completely drunk (completely drunk means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
16. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
24. Snore. Loudly.
25. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the hell are you? Where's the regular guy?"
26. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
29. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
30. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
31. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
32. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
33. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
34. Hum the tune of "It's a Small World."
35. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!". rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. strike a pose first for added effect.
36. Tailgate outside the classroom before the exam.
37. If your answers are on a scantron sheet, fill it out in pen.
38. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girl nearby.
39. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
40. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your paper. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
41. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if heshe did it.
42. Dress like the professor.
44. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
45. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras.
Proof of the Existence of Stupidity
On Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a Japanese food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
Jesus had no servants, yet they called Him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called Him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared Him...
He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.
Feel honored to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit then copy and paste this in your profile.
If you ignore Him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says...
"If you deny Me before man, I will deny you before My Father in Heaven..."
If it wasn't for God, our week would be Sinday, Mournday, Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday, Frightday, and Shatterday.
We have an Emergency. All We Know is falling and I can feel the Pressure now. For a Pessimist, Im Pretty Optimistic but Thats What You Get. I thought you loved me, but Let the Flames Begin. I'm leaving you and going back to Franklin. I need a Miracle, and some new Fences acting as a barrier so this wont happen again. Hey, now I have a new CrushCrushCrush. I was Born For This, for feeling hurt and alone, and I will Never Let This Go. I loved you. My Heart is fragile, and I've gone to say Whoa too many times. I know my days will be Brighter. Just scream Hallelujah and don't give up. Your guy better not start any Misery Business and any Conspiracy, because I know if you find that happening, You'll be yelling We Are Broken. Oh, Here We Go Again.
9 Things I Hate About Everyone
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.. I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3 When people say 'Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too'. Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4 When people say 'it's always the last place you look'. Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!
5 When people say while watching a film 'did you see that?'. No Loser, I paid 12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
6 People who ask 'Can I ask you a question?'... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7 When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8 When people say 'life is short'. What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9 When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks 'Has the bus come yet?'. If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?
The Tree of Knowledge…
The best poem! HA!
Roses are red,
Probably One of the Sweetest Things Ever…
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life
30 Good Reasons why GIRLS are always the BEST
1. We got off the Titanic first
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, free dinners, free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. Its possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
19. We have ways of getting what we want easily.
20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
21. It's a little bit better if you tell a girl you look act like a guy compared to telling a guy you act like a girl. Get it?
22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
23. We have style.
24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.
25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark.
30. There's the saying "Ladies first."
Mathematical proof of the Grand Theory of the Evilness of Girls:
girls = time x money (Girls are time and money)
BUT time = money (Time is money)
THEREFORE girls = money squared
BUT money = square root of evil (Money is the root of all evil)
THEREFORE girls = square root of evil squared
THEREFORE girls = evil
Stuff That Makes You Think
· What disease did cured ham have?
· Why do we say we "slept like a baby" when babies wake up every hour and a half?
· Why are they called marbles if they're made out of glass?
· What color hair do bald men put on their driver's license?
· How do you throw away a garbage can?
· When two airplanes almost collide, why is it a "near miss"? Shouldn't it be a "near hit"?
· Why do we shut up, but quiet down?
· How did the "Keep off the Grass" sign get there in the first place?
Interesting and insane laws:
Detonating a nuclear device within the city limits results in a 500 dollar fine. (Hmm... I'm not that sure all of the suicide terrorists will be scared off by that.)
It is illegal for horses to eat fire hydrants. (What... the...)
It is illegal to allow a dog to be in a public place without its master on a leash. (Whoever passed this law was obviously half-asleep.)
It is illegal to allow a pet cat to run loose without a taillight.
It is illegal to carry a lunch down the street between 11 and 1 o'clock. (Oh great. Looks like we'll have to wait an extra hour to have lunch then.)
It is illegal to drive a motor vehicle on city streets unless a man with a lantern is walking ahead of it. (In that case most of the world should be locked up in prison.)
It is illegal to eat in a place that is on fire. (I'm sure we'll all be thinking of our stomachs when the building's on fire.)
It is illegal to purchase an alcoholic beverage after midnight on Sunday, yet one may do so on Monday. (Makes sense if you think about it, but on first impression...)
It is illegal to purchase or use Sparklers in the city, yet you can buy fully disassembled automatic machine guns. (This might be better off in the "Only in America" section.)
It is illegal to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool. (A pity. That's a novelty I'd pay money to see.)
It is illegal to shoot at any kind of game from a moving vehicle, unless the target is a whale. (Strange, but not illogical until you take into account that there is no coastline at all in the state in which this is a law...)
It is illegal to wake a fireman when he is asleep. (AHH! HELP! FIRE!)
The penalty for jumping off a building is death. (Whoever came up with this? We should give him a Nobel Prize for such a masterful logical conclusion.)
Take Time to Read Each Sentence
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is retard cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
Now read the THIRD word of every line!
The Six Truths Of Life
1. You can't lick all of your teeth with your tongue.
2. You just tried to do the above.
3. The first truth is a lie.
4. You're smiling now because you're realizing you're an idiot.
5. You'll copy this into your profile for some other sucker to read it.
6. There's still a stupid smile on your face.
FRIENDS VS BEST FRIENDS
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will help me find my way when I'm lost
FRIENDS: Will help me learn to drive
FRIENDS: Will watch my pets when I go away
FRIENDS: Will help me up when I fall down
FRIENDS: Hides me from the cops
FRIENDS: lets me make an idiot of myself in public
Quotes ‘n’ Stuff
I dream of a better world...where chickens can cross roads without having their morals questioned.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
The below statement is true.
A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
Regular lions say ROAARR. Angry lions say BLARGAROARIMMAEATYOU. Sad lions say roooaaar. Mountain lions say: OMGEDWARDCULLENRUN!
If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
High School Musical 3 and Saw V were the two top movies at the box office when they opened. One depicted gruesome torture on screen. The other was just about a guy with a saw.
Growing old is mandatory, Growing up is optional.
A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along so well is that they have a common enemy.
Remember this, if someone is bothering you. It takes 40 muscles to frown, but it takes only three to stick up your middle finger and say, "Bite me!" (What if they actually do? Hmm… You use more muscles to scream bloody murder of course.)
A wise man once said, “I don't know, go ask the women!" (Yes, you have to admit women are better. Very smart of him. I’ll go give him a cookie.)
Men are like slinkies. They bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
Therapist = The/rapist... scary thought
"Wal-Mart, do they like, sell walls there?" - Paris Hilton
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
I live in a world full of bunnies and unicorns...but the bunnies are cutting themselves and the unicorns are acting all emo again
My best friends are the kind, that if my house was on fire, they'd be roasting marshmellows and flirting with the firemen. But you gotta love 'em, right?
My imaginary friend thinks you have a very serious problem...
364 days a year, parents tell children not to take candy from strangers. On Halloween, they tell us to go wild. What's up with that?
Apparently 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family so it must be one of them. Either it's my mom or my dad. Or my older brother Jonah. Or my other brother Ho-Chan-Chu. I think it's Jonah.
There is nothing more depressing than a hollow chocolate bunny.
I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
You can't have any of my nothing!
When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.
It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn’t take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face. (…)
If every cloud has a silver lining, then hundreds of people have been struck by lightning looking for it. (Ooh! Where’s the silver- AAH! I JUST GOT STRUCK BY LIGHTNING!! Oh yeah, real smooth.)
The harder you try, the dumber you look.
If you find yourself struggling with loneliness, you’re not alone. And yet, you are alone. So very alone... (Hello… lo… lo… lo… echo… echo…)
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE its weird.
Smile at people you don’t like, it makes them wonder what you did...
Mothers of teens know why some animals eat their young. (And they sure wish they could, too.)
I'm not random; I just have many tho- OOH A SQUIRREL!
Elmo knows where you live!
My knight in shining armour turned out to be a loser in aluminium foil.
BRB, I'm busy trying to jump off the roof with the kitchen broom.
Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss. (And break some bones in the progress…)
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Worst excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from. (YOU’RE EXPELLED!!)
Hand over the chocolate or I will sing. (glass shatters)
I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?
Officer, I swear to Drunk I'm not God!
WARNING: Do NOT walk in my footsteps... I tend to walk into walls, and off the occasional cliff…
I'm not afraid of Death, what's it gonna do kill me?
Person #1: Happiness is just around the corner!
I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me. (Floor: You bet I do… Your feet stink.)
Go hug a cactus!
It's all fun and games until the flying monkeys attack. (Eek! It just stole my banana!)
Don't worry. When you have kids of your own, you forgive your parents.
All girls listen up! Remember the seven B’s: Books Before Boys Because Boys Bring Babies… Or, if you want, it could go: Boys Before Books Because Books Bring Boredom. It’s your pick.
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
Never knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run away. He hates that.
Of course I'm talking to myself. Who else can I trust? (Me. Yes, I only trust me, which is why I’m talking to myself.)
You think you're all that and a bag of chips. Well I'm all that and a bag of skittles. So taste my rainbow, loser!
Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before. (Right? Right?)
I only have PMS on days that end in the letter "y".
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive.
Did you just call me a bitch? Because a bitch is a dog. Dogs bark. Bark is on trees. Trees are a part of nature. And nature is beautiful. I know I'm beautiful! Thanks for the complement.
I agree with the dictionary. Girls before guys, partying before studying, friends before guys.
If you get scared at a movie, just throw candy at the people sitting in front of you. (That way, they’ll get mad at you, and you’ll have another thing to be scared of.)
When someone says to try to take a walk in their shoes, just roll your eyes and say their shoes are too small.
Yeah! I love wearing straight jackets, too! I get to hug myself!
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
God made man, and then he said, "I can do better than that," and made women.
Heaven doesn't want me, and Hell is afraid I'll take over.
Death is God's way of saying you're fired. Suicide is a human's way of saying you can't fire me, I quit.
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them more.
Boys are like purses: cute, full of crap, and always replaceable
I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse!
Evening News is where they begin with "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? 'Hold my purse.'
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
When angry, count to ten, when very angry, swear. (One… Two… Three… Fo- #!+)
Education is important; school however, is another matter.
Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic...
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
I used to be normal, until I met the freaks that I call my friends.
Boys are like slinkies, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs. (YES! They so are.)
I ran with scissors, and lived!
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, and I laugh even harder.
Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour. (Now that is a cooler form of exercise!)
People who act friendly have an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination.
If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese? (Good question.)
When two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? (Another good question.)
The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn't exist.
Boys are like trees, they take 50 years to grow up.
Congratulations! You’ve reached the end. If you read everything, get a cookie from my cookie jar. But if you didn’t read everything yet you stole a cookie… I’ll hunt you down. And demand a refund. And then proceed to kick your butt. So don’t bother stealing… I’m watching you…
Okay, so please read my stories! I try to update them as soon as I can. I am working on a sequel to The Elites. I'm also working on another Twlight fic. Please read that! The Elites: Undercover Hacker, Starlight and Saving Will are finished. Twilight Holidays will only be updated when there is a holiday. The rest are going to be discontinued with a slight chance of continuation. Please review my stories! I love reviews! :D
Okay, that’s it for now! If I have any important stuff I need to post, I’ll place it here. Until then… please read and review!
Unsafe External Link