Poll: After Silva manages to get out of the Bleachverse,where should she go next? Vote Now!
Author has written 25 stories for Devil May Cry, Naruto, Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Yu-Gi-Oh, Misc. Anime/Manga, One Piece, Hanna is not a Boys Name, Anime X-overs, and Book X-overs.
Hiya!! I shall be known as the almighty SILVA!! And when my creator the original is having a hissy fit,I suppose I'll be Junya(natalie),but that's not the point. The point is,that I am also known by the names Silva Shadows and Silver Eternity,the former of which is my artist's name and the latter my penname. I am an artist with both the physical and the word,and although construcive critisism is welcome please no flames of Hell. I have enough of those when I go visit Dad. ANYWAY. The deal is I'll probably be posting a bunch of stories on here,some of which will be only half-finished,some just beginnings,and some nearly over- they'll only have one thing in common,too. NONE of them will be FINISHED. That's my biggest problem. I can never bring myself to end a story,so guess what happens? THEY NEVER END. I need people to help me with that,which is why when I finally start posting in earnest I'ma go look for a good beta. Anyway,whatever. (crashing noise come from below) Looks like I have a drunken brawl to join downstairs in any case,so I shall bid you adieu. (yanks open door and shouts gleefully as the door slowly swings shut) OOOOH!! KENNY,SAVE A COUPLE PUNCHES FOR ME! I DUNNO HOW THE HELL YOU GOT ULQIORRA HOGTIED TO THE COUCH,BUT KEEP 'IM THERE! I OWE HIM A FEW BRUISES FOR LOCKING ME IN THE SEX ROOM WITH PRINCE PAHNDIR WHEN HE WAS IN HEAT!! (joyful whooping noise as I can be seen vaulting over the banister one-handed just as the door closes all the way)
Now,onto the Fun stuff!!
If you think that it's not fair that the guys in manga and anime are almost always better than the guys in the real world, copy and paste this in your profile! Then add your name. List: Mit-chan007, Ni-Chan, vampgirl8, Silver Eternity
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile
There is nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and lose when it's weird. If you agree copy this and put it in your profile. (It happens on a pretty regular basis. Don't judge!!)
If you've ever spent a long amount of time looking for something that you were holding/wearing, copy this to your profile and add your name: Unique girl - YAYZ, Fast Talking Dolphin, Mit-chan007, Ni-Chan, vampgirl8, Silver Eternity
Weird is good. Strange is bad. Odd is what you call someone who you can't decide what to call them. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, which means weird is good! If you are weird/strange and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!(I am strange and DAMN proud!)
If you've ever tripped on your own two feet copy and paste this in your profile.
If you hate obnoxious ,snobby people PLEASE copy and paste this in your profile.
92 percent of the English teen pouplation would be dead if Abecrombia and Fitch told them it was uncool to breath.Copy and paste this in your profile if you are the 8 percent who would be laughing their asses off at the others.
If you've gotten completly zoned out of a converstation that you don't even remember what you were talking about copy and paste this in your profile.
If you ever got zoned out for more than five minutes copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think child abuse is horrible copy and paste this in your profile.
If murders make you laugh manaically(only the fake ones like in horror movies,though) copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think that looks don't matter (well most of the time you think that) copy and paste this in your profile.
Also, this is the reason you can't beta your own work: No matter how correct your work looks there is always a mistake, no one is perfect!! No one I tell you!!
If i dont call you
When i walk away from you mad
When i stare at your mouth
When i push you or hit you
When i start cussing at you
When im quiet
When i ignore you
When i pull away
When you see me at my worst
When you see me start crying
When you see me walking
When i'm scared
When i lay my head on your shoulder
When i grab at your hands
When i tease you
When i dont answer for a long time
When i look at you with doubt
When i say that i like you
When i bump into you
When i tell you a secret
When i look at you in your eyes
When i miss you
When you break my heart
When i say its over
I don't care if you have a boyfriend or girlfriend right now... I dont care if you are a guy or a woman or Michael Jackson...just read this, it will make a difference...
When she stares at your mouth
When she pushes you or hits you like a dumb ass cuz she thinks shes stronger than you
Grab her and dont let go
When she starts cursing at you tryin to act all tuff
Kiss her and tell her you love her
When she's quiet
Ask her whats wrong
When she ignores you
Give her your attention
When she pulls away
Pull her back
When you see her at her worst
Tell her she's beautiful
When you see her start crying
Just hold her and dont say a word
When you see her walking
Sneak up and hug her waist from behind
When she's scared
When she steals your favorite hat
Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night
When she teases you
Tease her back and make her laugh
When she doesn't answer for a long time
reassure her that everything is okay
When she looks at you with doubt
Back yourself up
When she says that she likes you
SHE REALLY DOES MORE THAN YOU COULD UNDERSTAND!
When she grabs at your hands
Hold her's and play with her fingers
When she bumps into you;
bump into her back and make her laugh
When she tells you a secret
keep it safe and untold
When she looks at you in your eyes
dont look away until she does
When she says it's over
she still wants you to be hers
When she reposts this bulletin
she wants you to read it
- Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything.
- When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go
- When she says she's ok dont believe it, talk with her
- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you
- Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her
- Treat her like she's all that matters to you.
- Stay up all night with her when she's sick.
- Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think it's stupid.
- Give her the world.
- Let her wear your clothes.
- When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.
- Let her know she's important.
- Kiss her in the pouring rain.
If you do post this in the next four minutes the one you love will :
...supposedly. However,none of the fckin above occured to ME!! Whatever. Back to quotes and sht.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it. ~ Barbara Johnson
There is a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line. ~ Oscar Levant
Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence ~ Henrik Tikkanen
LISTEN UP!! I NOW HAVE A DRAGON CAVE ACCOUNT AND I NEED PEOPLE TO CLICK ON MY EGGS AND HATCHLINGS SO THEY DON'T DIE!! CLICK THEM,I BEG OF YOU!!
Geh,you people SUCK. Every single one of my eggs died,you heartless bastards.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Notice: To all those who think Homophobia is wrong and want to fight for a better future for our gay and lesbian and Bi friends, please repost this into your profile:
This is the boy, Matthew Shepard. On October 7, 1998 Aaron McKinney and
THE KH SURVEY
(Please copy and paste this onto your profile and answer the questions! Xiggy says to spread the KH fever!)
SECTION ONE: The "Favorite" Questions
1. Your favorite KH guy?
I can't pick just one. XD Axel, Xigbar, Zexion, and Demyx. Oh,and I got a huge soft spot for Luxord.
2. Your favorite KH girl?
I don't like any of the girls,but the one I hate least is probably Larxene. She's a sadistic,bloodthirsty bitch. I don't like that she tortures my favorites,but the rest I'm fond of.
3. Your least favorite KH guy? Why?
DiZ/Ansem the Wise-he was obsessed with revenge and sicced Sora on the entire Organization, portraying them as the bad guys. Plus he referred to Roxas as a "tool", which pissed me off. Immensely.
4. Your least favorite KH girl? Why?
5. Favorite World? (Includes both KH1 and KH2)
The World That Never Was, Atlantica (hey, I like seeing Sora dance! That shark tail of his is sooo CUUUUTE), Neverland,Deep Forest (I seriously love all those vines and shit),Holloween Town(I love that damn movie,you wouldn't beleive how much I pissed off my parents when I kept singing along to "This is Holloween" the whole time I played through Holloween Town) and anywhere with Axel or Demyx :P
6. Least Favorite World?
Oh god, where do I start? Port Royal (god fricking stupid pirates and voice acting!!), Disney Castle (oh god just shoot me and put me out of my misery!!), Hollow Bastion in KH1- I couldn't see SHIT on my tv with all the darkness in there and got lost for like five hours -and Agrabah the second time around in KH1. It's been three years and I STILL can't kill that fucking snake/spider sand-beast.
7. Favorite Weapon? (Includes both KH1 and KH2)
That Dark and Light one of Riku's(can't remember the name), Oblivion, and the Bond of Flames
8. Least Favorite Weapon?
Most of Donald's and Goofy's weapons,not to mention the one Tron gives you...Monochrome,it's called...?
9. Fav. Summon? (includes both KH1 and KH2)
I don't really summon...Simba. He helped me kick the Reverse Armor's ass the first time around.
10. Fav. Form? (aka. Sora's Forms)
Final Form by far. It's so kickass,he looks like a BA! Of course,his Anti-form is a BAMF,I love seeing Anti Sora rip shit apart with teeth and claws he isn't supposed to have.
11. Favorite Pairing? (includes yaoi coupling) Why?
AkuRoku, Zemyx, Xigmyx(Xigbar and Demyx,those two go so well together!)and most any pairing of Xigbar and Luxord,no matter who they're with.
12. Least Fav. Pairing? (includes yaoi couples) Why?
Axel/Larxene-I don't know WHY these two would be together. Axel doesn't seem to like Larxene very much. Plus I just don't like her in a hetero relationship,she strikes me as blatantly lesbian for some reason. A dyke,specifically.
13. Any cool crack pairings you've heard of? List 'em.
I'm not sure if it's considered crack, but it's certainly not very common: ZekuRoku (Zexion and Roxas),and Larxene with any male other than Marluxia.
14. Weirdest Pairing(s) You've Ever Heard Of?
15. Any "Kh-pet-peeves" you have?
The ship sailing in Port Royal. Pinnochio in Monstro. All the shit DiZ pulled on poor Roxas. Axel fucking DYING.
16. Fav. Partner in KH? (includes both KH1 and KH2)
I like it when we get Riku in The World That Never Was,and aside from him my favorites are Simba and Beast. Strong bastards,the both of them.
SECTION TWO: Do you believe it, or not believe it?
17. Do you believe in the Xemnas/Saix theory?
YES!! ALL THE FUCKIN WAY!!
18. Do you believe that Zexion is emo?
No! He just has the hair. Cloud is emo. Severely emo,anyone not suicidally emo does NOT make shit deals with Hades like he did.
19. Do you believe that Marluxia is gay?
I can't believe he's totally straight. Bi maybe. Not sure I'd go all the way and say that he's gay (say I rhymed and I KEEL YOU)
20. Do you believe that Kairi is the most annoying character in KH?
Given the chance,I would have Roxas kill her,have Axel shred the little bitch into a thousand bloody peices with his chakrams,shoot her with Xigbar's guns,I would- mysterious black-gloved hand attaced to an Orginazation coat snakes out of the darkness behind my chair to slap over my mouth before I really get going on my rant)
SECTION THREE: Answer Yourself!
21. If Roxas had to choose either Namine or Olette, who would you root for? Why?
Uh...I'm not happy with either one. Olette I guess. I don't like Namine too much.
22. What's your theory on KH: Birth by Sleep?
I really don't know. Ain't got a chance to play it yet,or even look up the storyline. Hell,I ain't even HEARD of it before just now!
23. Was Chain of Memories a waste of time?
24. If you had the choice of meeting ONE (and ONLY ONE!) KH character, who would it be?
Zexion. I would've chosen Xigbar or Axel,but Axel would probably burn me or be too much for me to handle- he's hyper,I'm a gamer,I'd never keep up with him. Xigbar would probably shoot me up with his guns,dump my body in the backyard,and then eat all my food and trash my house.
25. Which KH character do you relate to the most? Why?
Zexion. We're both quiet and bookworms. Plus we both have really large vocabularies. We also have the ability to fuck with people's minds so much more easily than anyone else,casting illusions without so much as lifting a finger. All we need is our words. Of course,this makes people hate us all that much more...
26. What's the most embarrassing moment that ever happened to you that had something to do with KH?
Nothing so far. But I'm sure once I attend a Anime or Gamer Con I'll do something stupid and embarassing to an Axel cosplayer. And most definitely to a Xigbar cosplayer if I can find any. Can you see it? Vergil Sparda hanging off Xigbar with his arms around the Freeshooter's neck and his legs around the poor man's waist? I can. That will be me.
27. Have you ever cosplayed as a KH character? If so, who? If not, who would you like to cosplay as?
No. Probably won't for a long time. I'm planning on doing my first Con as Vergil Sparda,hair,breastplate,trenchcoat and all. And the next time I'm going as Dante just to fuck with people who met me at the last Con.
28. The Funniest Moment in all of KH would be...?
Aerith's "bon appetit" line and Leon's subsequent face palm.
29. The Hardest Enemy/Boss was...?
Demyx(I like him and he's such a Kicked Puppy. It's so hard to fight them). Xaldin(I lost exactly four hundred and seventy-three times). Sephiroth. Still haven't beat Seph. Kinda stopped trying after attempt number 67.
30. What was a good edition in KH2 that made it oh-so-addictive?
SECTION FOUR: Decisions, Decisions...
Note: You MUST only choose one! "Both" or "Neither" in unacceptable!!
31. Hayner or Pence?
32. Zexion or Marluxia?
Zexion for sure!
33. Riku or Roxas?
Tough choice,but Roxas.
34. Roxas or Sora?
35. Axel or Demyx?
Axel, got it memorized? Sorry, I couldn't resist. XD
36. Kairi or Larxene?
I'm gonna have to say Larxene.
37. AkuRoku or SoRiku?
AkuRoku. It's not that I don't like SoRiku. I just happen to like AkuRoku better.
38. Namixas or Namiku?
Namiku. Can't stand Namixas.
39. Zemyx or AkuRoku?
You're sooo mean!! AkuRoku.
40. SoKai or SoRiku?
SoRiku all the way.
41. Sea Salt Ice Cream or Paopu Fruit?
Sea Salt Ice Cream
42. Cloud or Leon?
Leon,Cloud's too emo
43. CloTi of Clerith?
CloTi. More likely to happen.
44. Simple and Clean or Passion?
Passion of course.
45. List all the KH character you've fallen for. (This includes Final Fantasy characters as well)
Axel, Roxas, Demyx, Zexion, Leon, Xigbar,and Riku.
46. What crossovers would you like to see with KH?
An addition of Reno, Rude, and the other Turks. Other than that, Bleach(I want to see how dead people and Arrancars deal with Nobodies)and maybe a little Hellsing. Alucard v Xemnas is so alluring; I would so fucking PAY to see that!
47. Does anyone in KH look like another character? List 'em all!
Reno/Axel. That's all I got.
48. Which new KH game can you abosolutely NOT wait for?
358/2 Days. I'm DYING to get more insight into the Organization and into what happened to Roxas while he was with them. I also wouldn't mind getting my hands on that Birth by Sleep one.
49. Do you like KH1 or KH2 better? Why?
KH2. The Organization and Reaction commands.
50. LAST QUESTION! What makes Kingdom Hearts one of the best games in the world!?
The fact that I can play it over and over again and win. -_-; And,of course,the smexy Bishies.
Number your 12 fave Kingdom Hearts characters (In no order) and answer the questions!
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
Luxord and Seifer?! ...no,but now I'm tempted to go looking for one...
2) Do you think Four is hot?
Shit yea! Sephiroth is SMOKIN!
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Hayner...getting Demyx...pregnant? Um,can you say holy shit? Roxas and Xigbar and Saix (Demmy's bodyguards) would beat the shit outta him!
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
Oh shit yes. Mostly with Sora,but hell of a lot of 'em.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Axel/Luxord? They might...I don't think I've ever seen one longer than a one-shot,so it's hard to tell.
6) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fic.
Leon and Cid. Hm...Ahem. Having known each other for years,two members of the Hollow Bastion Restoration Commitee dicover some unusual feeling between them. Can they ignore these feelings or will they submit and destroy thier long-standing freindship? Or,perhaps,will they become something more?
7) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
Oh HELL yea! An' it's some of the most beautiful gay Org stuff I've read outside of AkuRoku!
8) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five ?
Axel...Sephiroth...and Roxas...I think Meleiyu might be willing to try her hand at that if asked. WHAT a threesome that would make...-drools-
9) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Xigbar,Luxord,and Hayner...WARNING: Mild blood play,violence,severe adult themes,mentions of gambling and booze,most likely mild bondage.
10) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
"Yo Red,mind giving me a light? My cig's out and you look hot enough to start it burning again." -facepalms- I'm sorry,I just can't think of anything better for Cid to say to Axel.
11) Cuter couple? five/nine or ten/twelve?
Ten/twelve,Cid and Hayner,seriously.
12)What would six say if they saw eight and three kissing?
"Knew they were gay with each other. Oi Roxas,Xigbar,you lot owe me 200 munny each now!"
13)How would you feel if eleven died?
Angry and maybe a tiny bit sad.
14) Which is a more disturbing pairing? one/four or one/seven?
Hard to figure...One/four,Xigbar/Sephiroth. At least Xig and Zex are in the same Orginization.
15)Would eight ever want to kill five?
No!! The Kicked Puppy would never wanna kill Roxas who is his good friend!! -glomps poor Demyx-
16)Would four or nine be sad if twelve got run over by a car?
Sephiroth wouldn't give a damn if Hayner got run over,but maybe Riku would...though probably not. Riku didn't know about Hayner and probably wouldn't care either.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
Stereotypes. They're stupid and they don't define who you are; YOU define who you are. Put THAT in your purse and clink it!
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded. Lucillia
I don't believe it, but I'm fuckin' supersitious. I hope you didn't read that.
Okay people,since updates and shit is supposed to happen on here,I'm acutally GIVING you one! Okay,I'm working hard on Silva's Misadventures and alrady have ideas for chapter 6 that I'm working on,and there's a couple more ideas in the works turning the cogs inside my active little brain.
1) Updates on Silva's Misadventures in Bleach -will be irregular and probably last only until chapter ten or so. If I keep making my chapters so long,I'll probably end it around ten or twelve,but then Silva will pop up in a another anime and the series will continue. I'll make a poll asking where ya think she should come in next.
2) Hybrid Heaven -I'm playing with the idea of dragging in some characters from an anime at random and making them hybrids, in a world where hybrids and animal people aren't inferior but superior instead. Humans are the pets here,and considered inferior and unintellegent by thier hybrid or animalistic Masters. Of course,there are Human Protection Laws,but sometimes they aren't obeyed and the pets are abused. Pureblooded humans are rare and valued,because without them there will be no more human pets,and thus are bred mercilessly and as often as possible. Even some hybrid-human crossbreeds that result from unions are considered pets- if they are less than a quarter hybrid,they are classified as a pet under the Humanity Laws. Tell me what you think!
3) A co-authored story with a friend of mine,Just Legal,where his God character and Silva get together to torture their pets (Silva) and slaves (the God,who is at present unnamed). It's a real life roleplay that we've had going for a few years as entertainment during lunch hours and stuff. Our other friend may or may not contribute because he won't go on Deviantart and I think he also refuses to come here on FF.net. Just Legal and I are still working out the details,so this might never come to fruition anyway.
You are a Chibi Seme!
Most compatible with: Flaming Uke, Badass Uke
Go take the quiz at SemeUke.com ! It's eerily accurate.
If you have actually bothered to read (not skim, but read) this far, I must commend you immensely. I haven't updated this profile in...hades knows how long, especially since I've been so caught in a GrimmIchi craze that the above story ideas have been canceled to put on a back burner or forgotten, so just for shits and giggles, right HERE is where I'm going to put a little info about me.
1. I am a college student. Yes, I am legal, no, I am NOT stupid enough to meet any of you in real life unless it's in MY state on MY terms in a public place and with other people coming with me. I'm smarter than I sound in my author's notes and the survey up there, I assure you.
2. I write the way I breathe and eat- with relish and exoticness, unceasingly, and to survive. I am fairly certain that without writing I would literally go insane. Deprive me of penicls and paper or some writing uternsil and I'll start scribbling on my own body with sharp fingernails. If I have gone silent for a long time, don't think I'm not writing, because I am, I just deem whatever I've been writing too shite to post.
3. Not only am I intelligent, I am VICIOUS. I have anxiety attacks that are outleted in the form of fury, I can and will use anything I have heard of or know of in my arsenal and I've never been afraid to play dirty. I have my scruples and I have my weird honor system and I HAVE MY BELIEFS so for the love of all that's holy do NOT try to force yours on me. I will destroy your mind from the inside-fuckin-out. I'm not known to friends as Aizen without good reason.
4. That all being said, don't hesitate to share views and I enjoy constructive criticsm as long as it's not "you write gay porn you're going to burn in hell" nonesense or something like that. Reviews feed the starving author!! And I need help getting out of my GrimmIchi rut so suggestions would be appreciated. Okay, back to fun quotes and the like. Might add more here later.
The various applications of Murphy's law:
"Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong."
"Celibacy is not hereditary"
"Beauty is only skin deep, ugly goes to the one."
"Never argue with a fool, people might not know the difference."
"Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate."
"The other queue is always faster."
"Anything you try to fix will take longer and cost more than you thought."
"The chance of a slice of bread falling butter side down is directly proportional to the cost of the carpet."
"Never sleep with someone crazier than yourself."
"The repairman will never have seen a model quite like yours before."
"A short cut is the logest distance between two points."
"Anything good in life is either illegal, immoral, or fattening."
"The light at the end of the tunnel is the headlight of an oncoming train."
Murphy's Golden Rule: "Whoever has the gold makes the rules. In order to get a loan, you must first prove you don't need it."
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine (the two greatest things ever discovered! I'm officially an addict, I experience withdrawl without them!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth. (For months at a time sometimes)
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll neveractually address the point of it. (I do get to the point...sometimes...okay, rarely...stop looking at me like that!)
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the floor like picking lucky pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper. (Nope. *completely cheerfully* Never in my life.)
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off. (This is my second laptop and the last keyboard...the keys kept falling off...)
Your friends and family think that you have (or should have) carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D. (hell no, I've seen what the drugs they get put on can do to a person)
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends and family stopped looking at you funny when you laugh for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
Or, in some cases, skipped English 101 completely because the college folks took one look at your stuff and went, "Hell, he/she doesn't need THAT." (I tested out of writing AND reading so no English classes for me except the ones I'm taking for my major. Which, um, happens to be English, Writing Concentration. Heh.)
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
I saw this thing and thought, Oooooohhhh, SURVEY! FUNTIME!
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? Not even close.
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? No. I don't bother hating a lot of people.
3) How many houses have you lived in? Three. Six if you count temporary residences with relatives on vacation- make that seven, forgot about the week at Aunt Antonia's and Uncle Rendaldo's when we toured Italy.
4) Favourite candy bar? Mars Bars. Klondikes can fuck themselves, but I'll write your term papers for Mars Bars. And a close second would probably be...Kit Kat.
5) Favourite shoes? None. Or sandals, when there's glass around. When shoes are absolutely necessary, I like my Shape-Ups.
6) Have you ever tripped someone? A few times. Can't really remember how but it was probably by accident.
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? Not a single one. Probably never will. Can't think of a song of hers that I like so no point getting a CD. *laughs* But gives me BackStreet Boys or Spice Girls and I'll take it, I could care less what the public attitude towards a group is if I like the songs, so bring it the fuck on.
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? Probably, but nobody can remember it, least of all me.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. Stories, lots and lots of stories. They play in my head like a goddamn movie in front of my eyes whenever I'm not paying attention. Makes my chores interesting when I see two men writhing and plowing each other though, or fighting to the death, or whatever my brain came up with that day. I see a lot of Nekos.
12) Favourite genre of music? Anything I can hear and like at the same time. No specific genre. Except rap, I have yet to find one, one song of rap I have ever liked.
13) What is your zodiac sign? Pisces. I'm the fishies, call me weak and I'll go shark on your ass and eat you.
14) What time were you born? Not sure, but I was born early morning. After turning around in the womb three times. It might have been like eleven AM...maybe one...it started with at least one 1.
15) Do you like beer? Eeew. Shit tastes nasty. Some of it even smells like and tastes like burnt rubber.
16) Ever made a prank phone call? Yeah, like once, when I was like seven. Didn't work anyway, nobody answered.
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? Any of the CD's I own, I'm not embarassed of. If I didn't like the music I wouldn'tve bought the CD and if I like the music fuck the public opinion.
18) Are you sarcastic? *entirely sarcastic voice* Oh of COURSE not, I'm a little angel who just happens to run at the mouth bad enough to make fuckin' MARINES blush. I haven't got a sarcastic bone in my jaw.
19) What are your favourite colours? Red, black, bright orange, dark blue, teal. Or aqua, whatever the fuck they're calling ti these days. First it was 'teal' then it was 'seamfoam' then it was 'aqua' and what the fuck ever. I like all three. I dunno even why I started liking bright orange, it developed long after I stopped watching Naruto...
20) How many watches do you own? At a time? One. Over my lifetime? Too many to count.
21) Summer or winter? Winter. Its easier for me to overheat than to freeze. I'm a winter baby and can keep myself warm pretty easily.
23) Favourite colour to wear? Mostly black. If it's sunny I'll go for light blue.
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Pepsi is usually okay, I prefer darker sodas to white sodas. I usually drink white soda if I'm sick unless it's some good Ginger Ale.
25) What colour is your mobile phone? Silver with gray and black trim. I like silver and black and gray works fine, and besides it's a tracfone that came with double minutes for life. I'm not inclined to be terribly picky.
26) Where is your second home? I don't have one. I have three houses, all of which I consider mine equally...I suppose my college would count as a 'second' home.
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Oh yeah, mostly upside the back of the head. It's how I tell people they're being an idiot. I learned it from Gibbs on NCIS.
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Never. Not one.
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? Don't have one. A bedroom that is. I sleep on the couch. There's...four in the room where the couch is.
30) How many video games do you own? Give me a sec...*looks over to twenty-gallon storage tub packed with games, then large pile on the floor next to the wii, then to my DS case that's bursting* Uhm...three hundred? I've been collecting since I was...well, I shared a lot with Alex, and he was collecting Nintendo games before I was born... so around twenty-four years?
31) What was your first pet? Gussie, a Doberman Pincher, and Tasha, a red Doberman Pincher, they were both present when I was born so I have no idea which came first. Gussie acted as my pillow for the first five years of my life outside the crib though. He died...of a stroke when I was...perhaps nine or ten.
32) Ever had braces? No. I've never had any problems with my teeth.
33) Do looks matter? Maybe yes, maybe no. I prefer personality, but looks would be nice, too. It would be nice if there weren't any pot bellies involved as well.
34) Do you use chapstick? Not the brand, but a similar substance..."Rainfresh lip protectant". It works, and it smells like my favorite thing as well, mint!
35) Name 3 teachers from your Secondary school. Secondary- what the fuck? Are you shitting me? Do you mean junior high or what?! Lesse...there was Nancy... and Mike...and Curt. English, Gym, and Math teachers respectively.
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? Neither! Hot Topic! Spencers! I've never been in either of those stores, you see.
37) Are you too forgiving? With very close friends, yes. With not so close friends, no. Though I can be a terrible sucker under the right circumstances.
38) How many children do you want? I want some, maybe...two or three? I want to adopt and foster some as well. The thing about fostering children is if you love them and the agency won't let you adopt, it hurt when they have to leave.
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? Yes. Little things. Clothes are too expensive, wayyy too expensive, and most of my stuff is gotten on sale.
40) Favourite breakfast meal? Pistachio muffins. They're so good. I don't like breakfast foods in general anyway.
41) Do you own a gun? No, btu I can fire a BB gun. And a handgun that fires BBs.
42) Ever thought you were in love? Couple times. Got disappointed. Decided that love can go fuck itself unless it wants to find me first.
43) When was the last time you cried? When I rewtched Titanic. I'm terribly empathetic and even thinking of that much pain and death makes me bawl like an angry baby.
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Took a bath, Rp'd with my Grimmjow, listened to some music, played Facebook games.
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? Olive Garden. I like me some full-size meals.
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? Nope! I didn't even call my mom 'mommy'.
47) Have you ever been in a castle? No, but I would like to. It would be fun.
48) Nicknames? The Crazy Bitch, The Evil One, Aizen, The Witch Who Will Hex You, Psycho...at least the more recent ones. And Silva, Silvo, Silver Eternity, you get the picture.
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? No. Id on't even know any weapons named Bessie or Bertha.
50) Ever been to Kentucky? Yeah. Hate the heat, love the scenery and the music in the entire area down there.
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? Nope. The hell is Banana Republic?
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? Not really...I check Dante's RP box occasionally..
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? ...I screamed it at them once. It was funny watching them jump, trip, and fall down. Even if I had a man, I sure as hell wouldn't call him 'boo'. That's an insult. I'd probably call them 'honey' or 'love' or 'sweets'.
55) Do you own a diamond ring? Yeah, but it's way too small to fit on my finger now, I got it when I was like six.
56) Are you happy with your life right now? At this particular present moment? Yes. When I think of the coming college semester? Not so much.
57) Do you dye your hair? Never, not even a little. Want to, never got to it.
58) Does anyone like you? As far as I am aware, lot of people like me. Some of them, I'm not even aware of. Describe which like. Because general like I have lots of people, 'LIKE like' only one I know of.
59) What year were you born? 1991
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? Most likely clinging to my big brother like a lamprey. I was only three, what can you expect?
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? No. I would if I could find one with 'bye bye' and 'backstreet's back' on it.
62) McDonalds or Wendys? McDonalds. They had a dollar menu and I can get full for under five dollars.
63) Do you like yourself? Mostly. I would like for my pot belly and thunder thighs and bouncy butt to disappear, but otherwise I generally like myself.
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? Neither at this point. They both have problems and while I lived with Dad first, he's more unstable in temprament and Mom's better now than she used to be.
65) Favourite physical feature of the preferred sex? Torsos. I love taut abs and defined pectorals with a cute little bellybutton in the middle. And sharp shoulder blades. I likey the torso.
66) Are you afraid of the dark? No. Not unless I start imagining what things could be hiding in it an think I heard something, like, say, a gunshot.
67) Have you ever eaten paste? No. I used to put it on my hands and let it dry so I could pick it off (I found it immensely amusing to do so) but never ate it.
68) Do you own a webcam? As of now, I do, but I've never used it. Never been so inclined. What goes onto the internet stays there forever.
69) Have you ever stripped? Not in FRONT of anyone...at least, not on purpose. I didn't know Mom was gunna come in!
70) Ever broke a bone? No. Sprain a few times, never broken or fractured. And I take calcium pills and drink milk and take vitamin D. I got strong bones.
72) Do you chat on AIM often? Well, I don't chat. I RP. And I do THAT a lot.
73) Pringles or Lays? Pringles. I don't even eat chips much anymore. I like Funnions more.
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? *snort* Are you fucking kiddin? I'm the Queen of Failed Relationships because they FAIL. Not because I'm any kind of goddamn heart breaker.
75) Rugrats or Doug? Doug. But I haven't seen either in many years.
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Neither. Didn't like either of them when I saw them.
77) Did you like your high school guidance counsellor? I...I don't know if we even had one. If we did I probably liked her. I liked most people in authority at my high school.
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? My mom. Nobody else. Well, myself, but I don't recall anyone else.
80) Do you own a car? No. Go ahead and gasp in shock! My Grama's been driving for over sisxty years and I trust her judgement that much more than mine!
81) Can you cook? Yes. I enjoy doing it when...when anyone else bothers to eat it.
82) 3 things that annoy you:
1. People judging too quickly
2. Irritating fuckers who make fun of the things I like
3. People telling me what to do with my life and advising me on matter I already know how to fucking handle
83) Do you text message often? Yep. It's how a bumner of my friends check to see if I'm still breathing or not.
84) Money or love? Money gets you more than love, so money. Love, I say again, can go fuck itself.
85) Do you have any scars? Acne scars, three on my forehead (only one of which I'm aware of how i got it) various ones littering my arms and legs and belly and probably some on my back just that I've been accumulating as I live my life. I only know where some of them come from.
86) What do you want more than anything right now? A social life. I have none and rarely leave the house at all.
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? Hell no! My big brother used them to traumatize me! And now that I'm older I laugh hysterically at terribly inappropriate parts so most people don't want to watch 'em with me...except mom. She watches them a lot but never alone.
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships. One night stands could end up with a stalker. I've had a stalker and I've never even had a one night stand. Dunno what happened to whoever it was.
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Juicy Fruit. But I prefer any flavor of mint that's nice and strong.
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? Depends on what kind. Most times, yes. Some foods cannot be considered good unless they're also greasy.
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? Never, not one. I dropped out of my movie phase before I was old enough to watch them.
92) Do you own a box of crayons? No, but I do own a bunch of crayons. In bags and various locations. The box died a horrible, horrible cardboard death.
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? Probably my Gram. No, I'm sure, it was Gram. Just this morning.
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? Uh, a little virtual character called the "Tortured Soul" from Dragon Quest 8. He killed me three times.
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? I can't even remember. I don't even think it was a person. Maybe Di Caprio counts since I cried at his death in Titanic...?
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? I laugh so easily. It was probably something Dante said.
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? I didn't exactly fall for anyone. Mostly crushes and young love and puppy love.
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? Dante. She told me "hot..." so I'm presuming her air conditioner is off again.
100) Who was the last person that called you? Gram. She works as my alarm clock when she calls me in the mornings.
Ladies and Gentlemen, skinny and stout,
One fine day in the middle of the night,
A blind man came to watch fair play,
He lived on the corner in the middle of the block,
He crashed through a wall without making a sound,
I watched from the corner of the big round table,
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
Even when you can't see Him, GOD is there! Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Harry Potter (or Twilight), who can express herself better with words than with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Ten things to see before you die
1. A vegetarian be eaten by an animal.
2. An emo kid talk about happy bunnies.
3. Homer say something intelligent.
4. Taxes disappear.
5. Voldemort destroy one of his Horcruxes.
6. Michael Jackson be stalked by children.
7. Children take over class and teach teacher in child subjects, such as: armpit farts, skate-boarding, real music, ect.
8. Wrestling people forget their moves.
9. The coyote catch the road runner.
10. The reaction of the teen population if abercombie was closed and it was illegal to wear their clothing.
Being mature is overrated.
Being weird is like being normal, only better.
I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me.
Boys are like lava lamps, fun to watch but not too bright.
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?
As you make your way through this hectic world of ours, set aside a few minutes each day. At the end of the year, you'll have a couple of days saved up.
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then watch the world wonder how you did it.
Life is like a pack of gum . . . I've yet to figure out why.
Be insane . . . because well behaved girls never made history.
If your name is Mr.Crunch, and you joined the Navy, would you eventually be Captain Crunch?
My knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out.
To the world, you are just one person, but to one person, you are the world
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh he took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
It’s always the last place you look. Of course it is why would I keep looking after I’ve found it?
Person #1: Happiness is just around the corner!
Growing old is mandatory . . . growing up is optional . . .
We fall for stupid boys, we make lots of dumb mistakes, we like to act stupid, talk really fast, and laugh really loud. But we teenage girls are good at 2 things: Staying Strong, and Being Ourselves.
Life was so simple when boys had cooties!
Mothers of teens know why some animals eat their young.
I'm not random, I just have many thougt- OH! A SQUIRREL!
From Insane Demon Fox's profile:
When life gives me lemons, I make orange juice and leave the world to wonder how the heck I managed it
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you
If all else fails, destroy all evidence that you tried.
I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it
Two wrongs don't make a right, but they make a good excuse
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door
The person who smiles when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on
Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt
Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
I'd tell you to go to hell, but I work there and really don't want to see you everyday
Someday, we'll look on this, laugh nervously and change the subject
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me
Normal people scare me...but not as much as I scare them
Even if the voices aren't real, they have some good ideas
If I had any dignity that would have been humiliating.
Sanity? I never had such a useless thing to begin with!
That which does not kill me had better run pretty dang fast.
Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
A wise man once said, "Ask a girl."
When in doubt, push random buttons!
Fighting is mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter
When you talk to God, that's religion. When God talks to you, that's psychotic.
You wanna know why God created man before woman? Every masterpiece needs a rough draft!
There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Of course, it's usually an oncoming express train.
Last night I was looking up at the stars when suddenly I wondered..."Dude, where the heck's my ceiling?"
There are three kinds of people. Those who learn by reading, a few who learn by observation, and the rest who have to test the electric fence for themselves.
They say guns don't kill people; people do. Well, I think guns help. I mean, if you just stood there and yelled 'BANG!' I don't think you'd kill many people...
Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever you just keep on talking
You know, you do this annoying thing where you open your mouth and then these things you call words come out. Yeah like that. Stop it
He who laughs last thinks slowest
An idiot is a 44th floor window washer who steps back to admire his work
I'm not cynical, everything just sucks
I respect your opinion, I just think it's stupid
It's not denial. I’m just selective about the reality I accept.
They say hard work never hurts anybody, but why take the chance.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies
Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of memory loss.
There are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
The secret to success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you’re good
I'm not as dumb as you look
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police
If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.
Sarcasm is one more service we offer.
Hate is just a special kind of love we give to people who suck.
I used to have super powers, but then my therapist took them away.
They say the truth will set you free. Then why is it every time I tell the truth, I get sent to my room?
Some people are like slinkies. They seem to have no purpose, but they still bring you a smile when you push them down the stairs.
Keep smiling; it makes people wonder what you're up to
Love your enemies. It gets them really confused.
I'm not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing
· If money doesn’t grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?
· What disease did cured ham have?
· Why do we say we “slept like a baby” when babies wake up every hour and a half?
· Why do alarm clocks “go off” when they start making noise?
· Instead of “All things in moderation,” shouldn’t it be “Some things in moderation”?
· Why do we yell “Heads up!” when we should be yelling “Heads down!”?
· Why is it called quicksand when it sucks you down very, very slowly?
· When French people swear, do they say, “Pardon my English”?
· Why is it called the Department of the Interior when they are in charge of everything outdoors?
· Why are they called marbles if they’re made out of glass?
· If everyone lost five pounds at the same time, would it throw the Earth out of its orbit?
· What color hair do bald men put on their driver’s license?
· How do you know when it’s time to tune your bagpipes?
· How do you throw away a garbage can?
· Why do we put our suits in a garment bag and our garments in a suitcase?
· When two airplanes almost collide, why is it a “near miss”? Shouldn’t it be a “near hit”?
· How can something be both “new” and “improved”?
· Why do we shut up, but quiet down?
· How did the “Keep Off the Grass” sign get there in the first place?
This is Bunny.
Copy and paste Bunny to your profile to help him achieve world domination!
On the other hand, this is Kitty.
( (l) ) ( (l) )
Kitty is Bunny's nemesis. Or evil accomplice. Nobody really knows.
Either way, copy and paste Kitty as well, or Bunny will get lonely! ( Have no idea how that qaulifies as a 'kitty'...)
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away and remembered copy this into your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do so at random moments, copy and paste this in you're profile.
Weird & Crazy is good. Strange & Wacked is bad. Odd is what you call someone who you can't decide what to call them. Weird & Crazy is the same as different, which is the same as unique, which means weird & Crazy is good! If you are weird or Crzzy (maby both) and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
92 percent of the English teen pouplation would be dead if Abecrombia and Fitch told them it was uncool to breath.Copy and paste this in your profile if you are the 8 percent who would be laughing their asses off.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile
If you have ever cursed loudly and then realized that a teacher was standing nearby, copy this into your profile.
If you like singing songs at random points in the day, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a point in time where you disappeared from the fan fiction world completely for more than a week, put this in your profile.
"I'm bringing sexy back..." Copy and paste this into your profile if you never even knew sexy was gone.
If there are times where you just want to annoy people for the heck of it, copy and paste this on you profile.
A large percent of authors do not know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. If you do know the difference, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you can go on a sugar buzz without even eating sugar, again, join the club and copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are crazy, odd,not-normal, a freak of nature, or anything else that applies, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you ran up a down escalator copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like smiley faces, then copy this into your profile:D
If you hate those irritating mosquitos giving you mosquito bites copy this in your profile
If you hate those obnoxious preppy people PLEASE copy this in your profile
If your are bored out of your mind copy this to your profile.
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murdered girl chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
About six years ago in Indiana, Carmen Winstead was pushed down a sewer opening by five girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didn't submerge, the police were called. They went down and brought up 17-year-old Carmen Winstead's body, with her neck broken from hitting the ladder, then the concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone she fell... They believed them.
FACT: About two months later, 16-year-old David Gregory read this post and didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower, he heard laughter, started freaking out, and ran to his computer to repost it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep, but five hours later, his mom woke up in the middle of the night from a loud noise and David was gone. A few hours later, the police found him in the sewer, with a broken neck and the skin on his face peeled off.
Even Google her name - you'll find this to be true.
If you don't repost this saying "They hurt her," then Carmen will get you, either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower, or when you go to sleep, you'll wake up in the sewer, in the dark, then Carmen will come and kill you.
Dear Sir, or Ma'am,
The majority of the Earth's human population qualifies as sheeple. Those are the people that blindly follow the will of authority figures, lacking the willpower, or possibly intelligence, to do things by themselves.
Imagine, if you will that you are standing on the edge of a tall cliff, with a member of higher authority, possibly a government official. He or she turns to you and tells you that if you jump off, you will be kept from dying by a network of helicopters and nets arranged to catch you. In return for trusting in his or her assurance, you will receive ten thousand dollars in compensation, as well as payment for any medical costs you may receive.
If you, in any way shape or form, singled out a single one of the choices, likely as your answer, then you are one of the sheeple.
Wishing you well,
jigoku no taiseu
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _'
Translations: Japan - English (not by me!)
Jobun = Foreword
Ichi = One
Haru = Spring
Sayonara = Goodbye
Moshi moshi? = Hello? ("Moshi moshi?", is something they say everytime they answer the phone)
Oh dear Kami-sama = Oh dear Lord / Oh dear God
Nakama = It can mean friend, but has a much stronger meaning to it like: Super-duper-bestest-friend-in-the-whole-wide-world-where-nothing-can-ever-ever-ever-EVER-tear-us-apart...
Koibito / Amate = Lover
Anata = means 'you' but also can mean 'dear'
Koi = Love
Koishii = Dearest / Sweetheart
Ichizoku = Family or Clan, ex. The Uchiha Ichizoku (The Uchiha Clan)
Otou-sama, Otou-san, Otou-chan, Tou-sama, Tou-san, Tou-chan, Chichioya (Chichiue),'Oyaji' = Father, dad, 'Old man'
Okaa-sama, Okaa-san, Okaa-chan, Kaa-sama, Kaa-san, Kaa-chan, Hahaoya (Hahaue) = Mother, mom
Onii-sama, Onii-san, Onii-chan, Nii-sama, Nii-san, Nii-chan, Aniki, Ani, (Name, ex. Naruto)-nii = Older brother, Big brother, (Ani) brother equally, big brother (Naruto)
Onee-sama, Onee-san, Onee-chan, Nee-sama, Nee-san, Nee-chan, (Name, ex. Sakura)-nee = Older sister, Big sister, big sister (Sakura)
Otouto-sama, Otouto-san, Otouto-kun, Otouto-chan, Otouto, (Name, ex. Sasuke)-otouto = Younger brother, little brother, baby brother, little brother (Sasuke)
Imouto-sama, Imouto-san, Imouto-chan, Imouto, (Name, ex. Hanabi)-imouto = Younger sister, little sister, baby sister, little sister (Hanabi)
Ojii-sama, Ojii-san, Ojii-chan, Jii-sama, Jii-san, Jii-chan, 'Oyaji' = Grandfather, 'Old man'
Obaa-sama, Obaa-san, Obaa-chan, Baa-sama, Baa-san, Baa-chan, Sobo = Grandmother, Granny, 'Old hag'
Oji-sama, Oji-san, Oji-chan, Ji-sama, Ji-san, Ji-chan = Uncle
Itoko-sama, Itoko-san, Itoko-kun, Itoko-chan = Cousin
Ossan = Old man / Mister
Onna = Woman
Gaki = Brat
-sama = For higher status, ex. Hokage, Clan Head, ex. Tsunade-sama, Hiashi-sama
-san = For people you respect, ex. Kakashi-san, or with surname only: Hatake-san
-kun = For a boy / man you are familiar with, ex. Sasuke-kun
-chan = For a girl woman you are familiar with, also refered to cute, ex. Sakura-chan
-sensei = For a teacher, doctor, ex. Iruka-sensei, Tsunade-sensei
-taichou = For a captain, ex. Hatake-taichou (Captain Hatake)
-shishou = For boss or a teacher in a job, ex. Tsunade-shishou (By Sakura)
-senpai = For a senior in school or in a job, ex. Neji-senpai
-kouhai (Sp?) = For a junior in school or in a job, ex. Naruto-kouhai
And you know the scary part of this list? I already knew the meanings of over half of these words and I've never taken a class, never studied Japanese, never been to japan, and never met a Japanese person. Also, half of this I can't properly pronounce but I can spell flawlessly. *snicker*
Unsafe External Link