Poll: What kind of stories do you like writing the most? Vote Now!
Author has written 39 stories for Looney Tunes, El Tigre, Yin Yang Yo, Balto, Kid vs Kat, Teen Titans, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Princess and the Frog, Lilo & Stitch, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, and Portal.
Hey. You. You have stepped onto my profile. :3
First thing’s first, if you like any of my stories; if you don't like my stories, cuz it honestly doesn't matter considering some of my stories; if you don't even know me; if you like cartoons, CHECK THIS OUT: *edit* I'm currently sort of in a block/hiatus with this, and I have to really figure out where I'm going with it. I smell a New Year's resolution? x3
About my stories, I'm gonna leave the being smart to you all and assume you know how to tell an old story from a new one and blah blah blah. I will admit that I have a very hard time finishing fan fics that I've started, even the ones I'm kind of proud of. I'm currently working to finish my Portal fan fic, "Better Than Space." I assure you I haven't given up on it, but I think here might be a nice place to apologize in advance to anyone who's been reading it. I'm actually quite busy right now, but even when I feel like writing, I get stuck easily. I plan to try to improve in my writing with this story and hopefully the words will flow out nicer in my future chapters and stories. I'm also trying to pull through with a few original books that I want to publish, including a non-fiction narrative, an action fiction story, and a children's book that I still haven't illustrated yet. :D Wish me luck!
For those of you who want to, you can check out my other accounts: My deviantART (I'm on every single day, so feel free to talk to me! :3), my YouTube (I come on here every day, too.), my Livestream (I don't stream too often, but I'll let you know on dA or Tumblr if I do.), my Tumblr, my iScribble, and my Gaia. I've pretty much stopped visiting Gaia and iScribble, but idk... ya never know.
I rant. I rant a lot. You have been warned. :3 Oh, and I'm a girl, if you wanted to know. Oh, and I decided to disable anon reviews because I actually like to respond to my reviews, thanks. :) Or at least I tried. I seem to keep getting them. *confused*
People on my AWESOME LIST:
You know you watch too much Invader Zim when:
1. You have a sudden craving to squeeze a rubber piggy.
2. You don't listen to politicians speeches anymore... you vote for the tallest one.
3. Martians existed. And you know exactly what happened to them.
4. You pass out meat on Valentine's day instead of candy.
5. You talk in third person.
6. You block up your chimney on Christmas because you fear Santa's 'jolly boots of doom'.
7. The most terrifying image you can come up with is a moose eating walnuts.
8. You check your soap for bacon... just in case.
9. When you get a zit, you name it Pustulio and insist that he has hypnotic powers.(LISTEN TO PUSTULIO HE IS YOUR MASTER)
10. When a dog follows you, you're frightened that you're turning into bologna.
11. Chihuahuas are frightening creatures...
12. Tuna is worth NOTHING anymore.
13, Waffles are the best foods in the world. Period.
14. Being 'normal' is important beyond all else.
15. You've begun to wonder if your teacher can survive in the sun or not.
16. You've suspected that the nearby hot dog stand is controlled by aliens.
17. You wear a trench coat everywhere.
18. You don't eat proper meals anymore; only snacks.
19. You've tried to convert your basement into a secret base.
20. When someone calls you stupid, you respond with 'I'm not stupid. I'm ADVANCED'!
Copy and paste that into your profile if you laughed.
And here is what we all know about FRIENDS:
A fake friend returns your things at once. A real friend has it so long, you’re not sure who it belongs to.
A fake friend doesn’t ask for food. A real friend is the reason you don’t have any.
A fake friend will attempt to help me find my way when I’m lost. A true friend will be messing with my compass, stealing the map, and giving very bad directions.
A fake friend will send me letters, e-mails, and most everything she can when I go away. A true friend will kidnap me before I do.
A fake friend calms you down when you’re mad. A true friend is going to be dancing with a shovel next to you over the grave of the one who made you mad.
A fake friend will help me up when I fall. A true friend will be pointing and laughing because they're the one that tripped me in the first place.
A fake friend will go to a concert with me. A true friend will help me kidnap the band.
A fake friend will hide me from the cops. A true friend is most likely the reason they’re after me in the first place.
A fake friend will comfort you when he rejects you. A true friend will ask him, “It’s because you’re gay, right?”.
A fake friend will act all nice when he dumps you. A true friend will call him and whisper, “Seven Days to live…”
A fake friend will sit next to you by the pool at that time of the month. A true friend will toss you a tampon and push you in.
A fake friend tries to persuade you from doing bad things. A true friend will be next to you in jail, saying, “We fucked up, didn’t we? Eh, it was fun. LETS DO IT AGAIN!!” Then you’ll escape with spoons.
A fake friend only knows a little about you. A true friend could write a VERY interesting biography on your life story…
A fake friend could leave you behind if that’s what everyone else is doing. A true friend will be kicking the crowd’s butt with you.
A fake friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A true friend takes yours and says, "RUN, bitch! RUN!"
A fake friend helps you up when you fall. A true friend continues walking while saying, "Walk much dumbass?"
A fake friend won’t even know this exists. A true, BEST friend will be sitting on your head, pointing it out while you scream bloody murder.
Now, bid this forest floor goodbye as you race the wind and take to the sky!!!
Post this rabbit on your profile because this rabbit wants to dominate the world.
|Focus:||Movies Princess and the Frog|