Author has written 1 story for Twilight.
- Books: Twilight Saga, Harry Potter, Nine Coaches Waiting, And Then There Were None (which is actually a book lol), and more
- Movies: The Notebook, The Little Mermaid, Twilight, Harry Potter, Bourne Movies...
- TV Shows: How I Met Your Mother, Heroes, Chuck, Samantha Who...
- Misc: Hanging out with family and friends, Playing Piano, Watching TV, Reading, Writing for Fun
Okay...so I finally wrote my first fanfic ever!! I was honestly shaking when my hands pressed the button for it to be published. But I am seriously excited about it and I hope people will read it. If you haven't, please check it out. It's called "Start All Over". Please review and tell me what you think. Advice is always appreciated :D (and smiley faces)
FAVORITE FANFIC STORIES:
- Harry Potter!! I know that I write for twilight, but my best friend totally got me into these stories because of the love/hate relationship between my favorite pairings! They either have to be Hermione/Draco OR Hermione/Tom Riddle. If you haven't read them, give it a try because they're awesome!
- Twilight!! Of course I love these stories as well. Pairing always has to be Bella/Edward except for a few exceptions with other characters.
Special Thanks to my 2 Betas. First to my little sister Eileen who used to double check my work even though I had to force her to do it sometimes , and also to Lauren, who I wish I could send cyber cookies to everyday for her helpfulness in laying out my story and telling me whether my ideas are good or not.
You know you lived in 2008 when...
1. You go to a party, sit down and take MySpace pics.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Put this in your pro if you fell for it. You know you did.
13. You're sad because you fell for it and think you have to put it on ur pro
What a Boyfriend SHOULD do:
When she walks away from you mad, follow her
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy:Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this onto your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you love.
Unsafe External Link