Poll: Do you think for my story Insane, Bella should kill Edward? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Twilight.
Well, despite the PenName (AroVolturi) I am of the female gender but I’m not telling you how old I am, where I live, or my cell phone number. Mainly because I’m not that trusting; I don’t trust a lot of people, only my best friends.
Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark-raving mad.
My favorite authors are: Stephanie Meyer, J.K Rowling, Scott Westerfeld and Jack London. I am an extremely random person. My friends say that on the spontaneous scale I’m a 9/10. I randomly came across FanFiction so I hope to write lots of stories that, with luck, you guys will like.
Ignorance is bliss, so is stupidity…
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
Friend: Will help me find my way when I'm lost
Best Friend: Will be the one messing with my compass, stealing my map and giving me bad directions
Friend: Will help me learn to drive
Best Friend: Will help me roll the car into the lake so I can collect insurance
Friend: Will watch my pets when I go away
Best Friend: Won't let me go away
Friend: Will help me up when I fall down
Best Friend: Will point and laugh because she tripped me
Friend: Hides me from the cops
Best Friend: is probably the reason they’re after me in the first place
Friend: lets me make an idiot of myself in public
Best Friend: Is up there with me making an idiot out of herself too.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me LOGIC.
4. My mother taught t me IRONY.
5. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
6. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
7. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
8. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
9. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
10. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
11. My mother taught me HUMOR.
12. My mother taught me GENETICS.
13. My mother taught me WISDOM.
14.My mother taught me about JUSTICE.