To all my faithful reviewers! I just wanted to let you know that Jacob's and Bella's Night Together is on hold. I will continue writing at a later date but my house caught fire on the 7th and we lost everything - computer included - so my update that i had ready for you is gone and i currently do not have a computer to continue the story at this time. But i am working on getting a new one so hopefully in a month or two i can continue. I'm sorry it took so long for me to tell everyone what is going on but i hope you understand and are willing to wait. Again I'm sorry but there really isn't much i can do about it.
I've adopted the pseudo name Ashlynn Faith. Some of my favorite series are the Twilight saga, The Southern Vampire series, The Anita Blake novels, The Meredith Gentry novels, The Hollows series, The Black Dagger Brotherhood series, The Harry Potter Series, Left Behind Series and many many more. I know the Left Behind series doesn't fit with the others but it was the first large series that I got into. I love to read but I'm very picky about what i read, therefore i don't find a lot of books i like. I'm also a big movie freak. Some of my favorite movies are The Notebook, The Da Vinci Code, National Treasure, Gone in 60 Seconds, Titanic, The Phantom of the Opera and much much more!
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (e.g. Hmm, what would happen if it was sunny the day Bella got hit by the van? Oh, story idea!! Must get computer!)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound peice of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then dissappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off. (once a key actually fell off!)
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
Here's something to laugh at
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
3. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
4. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
5. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
6. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90 probability you'll get it wrong.
7. If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them, five or six at a time, on a hill, in the fog.
8. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
9. The things that come to those who wait, will be the things left by those who got there first.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
11. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
12. The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
13. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
14. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of Jury duty.
Unsafe External Link