Author has written 4 stories for Newsies, and Next to Normal.
Hi! I am NewsiesRacetrack88... not to get confused with NewsiesSpot88... she is my bff whom I told to join. Some of my favorite movies are:
Newsies, Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, Newsies, Rent, Newsies, Across the Universe, Newsies, Hairspray, Newsies, and Newsies. (Notice: they are all musicals)
some of my most favorite things to do are:
I am currently working on filming a movie (WHICH IS A MUSICAL) and writing a book, WHILE updating my story, and yes, you may call me Wonder Woman
I have two fanfics called Race's new friend, and Lairvile. I pretty much only read Newsies and Dr. Horrible Fanfiction, but now that there is a 13 and Aida sub-board, I may just read those fan fictions as well! I sometimes Read Les Miserables FanFiction, but I just do not think it is all that good, even though Les Miserables is my favorite Broadway musical... unless by some miracle Newsies is put on Broadway, in which case, I have a new favorite Broadway Musical.
there it is, thanks for reading this, but seriously, are you that interested in my life? Lol
Wow I wrote that a while ago! Let us count how many things have changed:
Well, Newsies is still my favorite movie, but I'm not so found of RENT or Hairspray anymore... Dr. Horrible is okay...
Still love video editing and tap dancing... I like to make up stories the only problem is actually writing them down... wow I spelt writing wrong up there... what a loser!
Yep, I'm still acting... but poorly...
HAHA! THE MUSICAL! We were one shot from finishing it until my computer went BABOOOM! and the movie was lost forever :(
Yeah I finished THAT book, but I'm working on a new one... no progress has been made. WONDER WOMAN? Great Lambchops! what was I thinking?
Well I still have "Race's New Friend, but I KILLED Lairville. And I don't just read Newsies Fanfiction anymore, I actually MOSTLY read Next To Normal FanFiction, and even wrote a story about it! Well, I HATE 13 now that I've seen it, and I don't really read Aida FanFiction. Still read Les Miserables FanFiction. Well, For a while Next To Normal replaced Les Miserables as my favorite Broadway musical, but now Les Miz is back at number one! WHOOOO! Newsies is still not a Broadway Musical.. oh well...
But still... why are you interested in my life?
BTW!!! I now have a pet dinosaur named Dino. He likes to read and review my stories, and if he thinks they're good enough, I post them
FINE! He is not my pet, he is my partner, Happy now?
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... --
Unsafe External Link