I am a teenage girl who is way too obsessed with this site for it to be healthy. Yeah, I kinda don't know what to write, so here goes!
I haven't written any stories yet, but I am working on a Torchwood Jack/Ianto fic. And an Owen weird one. And a... umm... yay torchwood!
My opinion of the (pre Exit Wounds) torchwood team is as follows:
Gwen: idiot. does not deserve Jack in any way, shape or form
Ianto:awwwww! what a cute couple he and jack make! so sad... :( (i cried)
Owen:loves tosh really, just hasn't admitted it. weirdo.
Tosh: loves owen, only got over him to fall in love with an almost dead guy. Poor tosh.
Jack: who really can tell what to write about jack? i will just say that he and ianto deserve each other. awww...
For my friend (you know who you are). she isn't gay, by the way.
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Briteny Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in Britain.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Unsafe External Link