Author has written 13 stories for Saiyuki, Code Geass, and Naruto.
Hello! I've finally returned after, holy cow, a two year break. I can't promise when new stories will return, but since I now have time for this, I'll be able to see if the creative juices can flow again to help me finish a story I'm writing, one I'm re-writing, and begin re-writing previous stories. So, enjoy!
I hope everyone is enjoying or enjoyed the Mito Uzumaki/Hashirama Senju story! When things settle down, I will begin writing again. So, just to give you all an idea of what I'm working on and the progress of it or just my plans, I decided to make a list.
1) Gai/OC Love Story- I have this outlined; this will probably be my next story.
2) Kakashi/Rin One-shot- I have an idea for the ending of a one-shot of this caliber; I hope I can figure out more ideas to buff this up because I do like the ending.
3) Shikamaru/OC Love Story- I still need to outline this, but I have an interesting idea that I need to develop further in order to make this successful.
4) Kabuto Love Story Re-write- I have a completed Kabuto Love story and a sequel that's just...horrible, to say the least. I began rewriting it a while back but am not satisfied with how the rewrite is going, so I will probably have to edit it further, so this may be put on hold.
5) Rock Lee Love Story- Started a long time ago, but never finished. It needs some work as far as adding details and I actually forgot what I wanted to do with it, thus I have now taken to outlining the entire story before I begin it so I don't deviate from how I wanted it to progress.
6) Stein Love Story (From Soul Eater)- Outlined, started, but I don't have the drive to finish it, even though I have only about six chapters left to write.
7) Tsunade One-Shot- A Tsunade centered one-shot that focuses on her and Jiraiya. Outlined.
8) DaisyxLuigi Love Story- Started, nice idea, possibly not going to be finished even though I'd like to because I like the idea.
9) All Hakkai Stories/One-shots- I would like to rewrite all of these stories and combine the ones that build off of each other, looking back, I should have waited to publish them and spent time making them better, now that I know more about writing, I can make them better.
10) Deidara Love Story- Written from a long time ago, therefore it needs to be re-written, I hope to do this eventually.
Well, based on my list, I have my work cut out for me. I do have other stories for such characters as Itachi, Shikamaru, Choji, and Sasuke, but after reading them, I have decided that they shall forever remain in a state of horrid writing. The plots have nothing for me to work with and at times make no sense at all. Their quality is so poor that I get embarrassed for myself when I read them, and despite wanting to lift them out of their states, I don't have the heart to tackle them as I do my other stories which I feel have a stronger plot.