Author has written 3 stories for Twilight.
Hi guys! I don't really have much to say except that I'm obsessed with TWILIGHT (Yay Edward!!), The Chasers' War on Everything (a TV show in Australia featuring a group of hilarious comedians who go out of their way to annoy people), and Harry Potter (although Twilight has kinda got me over HP now).
The Twilight Soundtrack/Movie was AWESOME!!
I've also realised one thing - If a human vegetarian became a vampire, then what type of blood would he/she drink? (This is what happens when you're bored and you're on a high...)
Also, special thanks to TheVampireWithTheGoldenEyes for coming up with this this title for me - The Dawn Is Breaking, Creator of Amazing FanFictions, Team Edward fan and Ruler of The Dawn is Breaking's Profile. AWESOME!! I LOVE IT!!
Also, I had realised alot of people had asked me what a Mary-Sue was. Here's an example to save me this exact same paragraph over and over again -
Sophie has always been a normal teenage girl until one day, when she realises that she can...well, I don't know...COMMAND COOKIES TO ATTACK HER ENEMIES! With her merry and loyal band of followers that were her only friends, she set off to find and destroy the evil king of Biscuitville. But her darkest secret? The Evil King is...her FATHER!! Dun dun DUN!! Plus, she had to join forces with the hunk-handsome and dashing (yet arrogant, because he had to have that one single flaw) Daniel, who hate each other instantly, but Sophie realises, after a nice long sexually-oriented dream, that she had feelings for him. In the end, they slaughtered the king (insert dramatic dialogue with a 'But I'm your father!' and a 'I don't HAVE a father!' bit), the kingdom is in peace again, Daniel and Sophie got together and they made little kids, and they lived happily ever after, 'cause as it turns out, the kids' favourite food was (you guessed it) COOKIES!!
Hope that helps!
Be prepared for a VERY long profile...
About Me -
Star Sign: Taurus
Favorite sport: Badminton and Basketball
Favorite food: Chocolate :)
What I think of me: Ah...
What others think of me: What am I?! Telepathic?!
What I am to my to my parents: A sweet, smart girl who needs to get off the internet and exercise more
Favorite pairings: Edward/Bella, Jasper/Alice, Emmett/Rosalie, Carlisle/Esme, Jacob/Nessie...
My mood as I am writing this: Bored...
Behavior most of the time: Dunno; kinda tied between lazy, hyper and crazy
Talents: Piano, being lazy, being crazy, being annoying...
What I dont understand: Why most girls find shopping fun. I mean it's really BORING (well, for me it is...), and why Jacob Black would not leave Bella ALONE! She belongs to Edward! Get over it and imprint on someone else!
What I do understand: Why I rather be in a book shop than a clothing shop.
Favorite music artists: All-American Rejects, Boys Like Girls, Yiruma, the Killers, Richard Clayderman, Blue October, Paramore...
Things that annoy me: JACOB BLACK!! Mike Newton, people that lie for no particular reason, snobby people who think they know everything, that's all I can think of right now...
If whenever you see or hear the name "Edward" you freak out and have a small fit because you love him so much, and then people stare at you, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever had random loud singing outbursts in public, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tried to hi-five some body and it has taken over 10 tries to actually slap their hand copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
"I'm bringing sexy back..." Copy and paste this into your profile if you never even knew sexy was gone.
98 of teenagers do drugs, have sex, and drink alcohol...put this in your profile if you like bagels.
If you sometimes seem to trip over thin air, put this in your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs, put this in your profile.
If you have ever copy and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, put this in your profile.
Admitting you are weird is normal. Admitting you are normal is odd. Different is odd and different is not good. If you are weird and proud of it, put this in your profile.
If you are a proud stalker of Edward Anthony Masen Cullen, put this in your profile.
If your greatest wish is to be Bella Swan, put this in your profile.
If you think it would be hilarious to see Bella beat Emmett in an arm wrestling match, put this in your profile.
¸.•´¸•´¨) ¸.•¨) ¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•¨)
you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
92 of teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch or American Eagle said it was uncool to breathe. if you are part of the 8 that would stand there and laugh, copy and paste this into your profile
If you support the ‘Make Edward change Bella into a vampire’ club, copy this into your profile.
If you are so obsessed with Twilight that it is NOT even funny anymore, copy this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If they are right... copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think iPods were gifts from the gods copy and paste this onto your profile
If Orlando Bloom said to stop breathing, 99 percent of girls currently on the face of the Earth would be dead right now. Put this on your profile if you'd be the 1 percent still alive and laughing.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus put this on your profile. cough Jacob cough
My best friend is insane! If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, then copy this to your profile.
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile
If you think that Writer's Block blows (sucks), copy and paste this into your profile.
80 of young teenage girls think Zac Efron is HOT, if your one of the 18 who shake their heads sadly and dismissivley, paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you like chocolate as much as I do (which is ALOT), copy this in your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you're a nerd and proud of it, copy this into your profile.
I do not do drugs. I do sugar. If you're someone who does sugar, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever burned any sort of food in the microwave, oven, toaster, or on the stove, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.
No boy is worth crying for, and the one that is won't make you cry. If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love the rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
like chocolate. Cheetahs are pretty. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people PLEASE copy and paste this into your profile
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what are you doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob fest, and start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say some completely random thing, like," Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumb-war with yourself. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings and tape them on your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is when you memorize the biographies and physical traits of every character in Twilight (or almost, at least). Crazy is when you write Emmett or Edward Cullen is hot on your homework instead of doing it. Crazy is when you giggle upon finding out that Edward has gone to the Volturi, because it was stupid for him to take second hand information. Crazy is when you wish your boyfriend's name was Jasper or Edward. Crazy is when you sit for hours on end talking about Edward with your friends. Crazy is when one of your friends come up to you and says "He is so completely gorgeous!" and you know exactly who their talking about because your brain is no longer set on English, but Twilight. Crazy is when all your friends are scared of you because you are so hyper. Crazy is when you threaten your friends with a free trip to Italy and a vampire mafia if they don't read Twilight. If you are crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list.
If whenever you see or hear the brand "Volvo" you freak out and start giggling uncontrollably and then people stare at you funny copy and paste this onto your profile
If you are absolutely in love with Stephenie Meyer's fictional character Edward, from twilight, copy and paste this into your profile
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929,SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix,Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Triggonseed, The Only Innocent Writer Here-Yumi, EstellaB, NarnianMelody, tookieclothespen, bellabookworm9, GoodyGoody23, EdwardIsMyLover, FrevrnvrLasts, The Dawn Is Breaking
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull, or vice-versa, copy and paste this to your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you dont know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are wierd and proud of it, then copy and paste this to your profile!
.eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
1F Y0U C4N UND3R574ND 7H15 M355463 C0PY 17 4ND P4573 17 1N70 Y0UR PR0F1L3.
If you don't have a problem with homosexuality, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you can no longer watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire because of the Twilight movie, copy this to your profile.
If you cried when Johnny died in The Outsiders, copy and paste this to your profile.
90 of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed...If you are one of the 10 that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your Profile.
If you've ever wanted to give a movie or show character a flyingtacklehug, copy and paste this into your profile.
If someone mentions Twilight, you can go on for hours talking about it, copy this to your profile.
If you think High School Musical is not a real musical, copy this into your profile.
If you ever watched a movie so many times you know all the words to it then copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are a MOVIE QUOTER, which means you go around quoting movies for fun, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you truly believe there is an Edward Cullen out there for you (his name DOESNT have to be Edward Cullen), then copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever stopped in the middle of a busy street to look at something, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit over nothing at all, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever went to tuck your hair behind your ear, and end up accidentally poking yourself in the eye, copy this to your profile.
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, copy this to your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy this to your profile.
If you know life is good no matter what happens, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever ran into a mirror, copy and paste this to your profile.
98 percent of teenagers have do or has tried smoking pot. If you are part of the 2 percent who hasn', copy this to your profile
If you forgot your phone number when someone asked you for it, copy this to your profile.
If you are anti-social sometimes copy this into your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think Edward Cullen is the cutest boy on the planet copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think Edward Cullen is hot...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are addicted to vampires and would like to become one, post this onto your profile.
95 of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this EVERYWHERE if you are in the 5 that would shout "Jump assholes, Fucking Jump already!"
Recent studies show that 92 percent of teenagers have moved on to rap. If you're part of the 8 percent that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
If you think that TWILGHT is the best book known to woman (and man)...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that only losers hate/don't get Twilight, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
I'm bored...If you're bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do...
If you have ever ran up a down escalator copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites copy and past this into your profle.
Instead of doing it yourself, you like to copy. If that describes you, paste this into your profile.
If you think rock paper scissors solves everything then put this in your pro!
93 percent of teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, .missy.skye., BlissfulyShadowingEdwardCullen., Korie.Moore, The Dawn Is Breaking
If you have ever missed your mouth when trying to take a sip of water, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're a slow runner...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever felt like just running somewhere, copy this into your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever read started to read a chapter in a fan fiction, got side-tracked, and forgot to review and realized it after the author posted another chapter, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(i always change my penname)(tehehehe) I'veComeToTakeYourCheese, Vampire Scooby, BlissfulyShadowingEdwardCullen, Korie.Moore, The Dawn Is Breaking
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
98 of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2 that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have stared at your computer for a complete hour copying and pasting copy and paste its into your profile copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a pet copy and paste this on to your profile
If you can just never type fast enough copy and paste this onto your profile
If you like reading, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tried to hi-five somebody and end up hitting them in the head, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever tripped down the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
If your so obsessed with Twilight, that whenever you hear thunder, you think it's vampires playing ball, copy this to your profile
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. copy this into your pro if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "where to begin?"
If you've ever tripped over your own toe, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever stood straight up, then fell down for no apperent reason, copy this to your profile.
If you think Mike should be run over by a bus copy and paste this into your profile
If you think that bus should also take out Eric copy and paste this into your profile
If you also think said bus should take out Jacob while it's at it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are in lala land most of the time copy this into your profile.
If you've ever yelled at an inatimate object for not listening to you, copy and paste this into your profile
If for all of DH you were wondering 'So where's Crookshanks...?', copy this into your profile.
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If when you have a child, you'd consider naming them Edward, Bella, Alice, or any other twilight names, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile
If you are crazy and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile.
If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're a klutz and proud of it, put this into your profile!
If you know at least five words to the song 'I Love Rock n' Roll', put this in your profile
If you have ever attacked someone with joy, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever tried to lick your elbow and knew that it was physically impossible, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever thought of something funny, started laughing, and fell & hit your head on something hard, and ended up laughing harder than you were before, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want to slice out Jacob Black's organs, throw them into a fire, and do a native dance around the fire, for what he did in Eclipse, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever wanted to be that little hyper pixie of Alice, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that Emmett absolutely ROCKS, copy and paste this onto your proflie.
Chocolate chip cookies are yummy! If you agree, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think the human identification thing when you log in to fan fiction is annoying, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you cried, screamed, or threw a fit when Edward left Bella in New Moon, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that writing or reading Fanfic stories is fun, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you agree with Bella that life without Edward is useless, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever acted like a paranoid fool because you believe (or wish) that the Twilight characters exist, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've started having dreams featuring Twilight characters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever done anything incredibly stupid for no apparent reason, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you cried, screamed, or threw New Moon at the wall when Jane used her power on Edward, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever been bored out of your mind, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile!
If you've ever had an argument with yourself, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever had a conversation with yourself, copy this to your profile.
If you ever wished you could talk to animals or be an animal, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you sometimes spontaneously break into song, But my feelings for you last forever, because days come and go, copy this into your profile, dry your tears, it is time to let you go.
If when ever someone asks you your name, you have to think about it, copy this to your profile.
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you know what a lemon fly is(for those who dont, it is a mythicle lemon with wings. ha! now you know!!)
If you think everyone's out of their mind, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever felt like killing someone (or more than one person) because they wouldn't leave you alone when you told them not to distract you because you were busy copy this into your profile.
If less than two days before this was posted, your profile was blank, copy this to your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile (mabye...)
If you are against fur coats, clothing, boots, etc, and the people who kill the animals don't use the meat, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have a friend that thinks Twilight is stupid, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever had an unhealthy obsession with any -or all- of the Cullens and you don’t want to admit it even though you know admitting a problem is the first step to solving it but frankly you dont want the problem to be solved, copy this onto your profile
If you love Edward Cullen, copy this onto your profile
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now ever your parents are afraid of you because of the results, copy this onto your profile
If you are planning on mobbing Stephenie Meyer’s publisher because you want Breaking Dawn NOW, copy this onto your profile and get your pitchforks
If you are SICK of all of the unoriganal Twilight fanfictions that only consist of Bella getting bitten by another vampire, Edward never coming back, and chalkfull of uncalled-for Bella-Edward Emoness, and are now on your knees for one origanal fanfiction, Copy this onto your fanfiction and add your name: MidnightWalker/EdwardandBellaTruLove4Ever, The Dawn Is Breaking
If you've ever tried to scry to see if there is a real life version of Edward Cullen out there, copy this into your profile.
If you had a choice between being human or being a vampire, and would choose vampire, copy this into your profile.
If you are called 'weird' at least 5 times a day, post this in your profile.
If you're stalking a fictional character copy this to your profile.
If you have AACIBD is Addicted to All Cullen’s Including Bella Disorder, then copy this down.
If you have ever tried blocking your thoughts about how gorgeous Edward Cullen is because you don't want said georgous Edward Cullen to hear, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read New Moon and wanted to punch Jacob Black, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped on a person, copy this into your profile.
If you and your friend break out into song in a public area put this on your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Drugs are bad news. Spread the word.Too many people are on crack. If you're not, copy this into your bio.
Too many people smoke marijuana. If you don't, copy this into your profile.
If you like smiley faces, then copy this into your profile. :D
If you and your friends have a nickname, title, or anything else for each other, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever shouted out the first thing that comes to mind, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever shouted out random thing and then gotten glared at copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have sudden mood changes out of nowhere copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a clutz like me, copy and past this into your profile.
98 percent of teenagers drink or have been around alcohol, put this in your profile if you like MUFFINS!
If you cried when Fred Weasley died ((in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows)), and not afraid to admit it, copy, paste this on your profile, and add your name to the list: Littlewhisker, Patronus Charm, The Dawn Is Breaking
If you've ever thought about something when you were talking about something else, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever lost someone (cats count) you loved, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you love FANFICTION.NET, add your name and copy and paste this into your profile. Rainstorm007, Littlewhisker, Patronus Charm, The Dawn Is Breaking
If you think Bellatrix is creepy and should have been killed by Neville (not that there's anything wrong with Molly Weasly kicking her but) copy and paste thins in to your profile.
If you enjoy copying and pasting these copy and paste thingys, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are so cool that you actually read through all of these (there's more BWHAHAHAHA!!), copy this into your profile!!
If you've ever yelled at an inatimate object for not listening to you, copy and paste this into your profile.
If that inatimate object now hates you more because you yelled at it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you secretly believe (and hope) that J.K.R. is really a Hogwarts alumni pretending it is fictional, copy this into your profile.
If you are Harry Potter obsessed, copy this into your profile.
If you don't have a myspace and you don't want a myspace, copy this into your profile.
If you wish you were the creator of Harry Potter, copy this into your profile.
If you you think Edward is freaken HOT copy + paste this into your profile
If you wish that your name was as interesting as Scorpius Malfoy, Sirius Black, Gellert Grindelwald, Lavender Brown, Ginevra Weasley, Albus Severus Potter or anything like Nymphadora, Andromeda, Narcissa or Bellatrix, copy this into your profile.
If you think Edward is perfect for Bella, paste this onto your profile
If you hate Mike and you're not afraid to say it, paste this into your profile
If you think Jessica can be annoying paste this into your profile
If you think Jessica and Mike belong together because they're both annoying and stupid, paste this into your profile
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile.
If you think rap is the most God-awfulest thing to ever be called "music," and that rappers are wanna-be's who are being paid to make fools out of themselves and can't even sing, copy and paste this into your profile.--And always remember. Crap can't be spelled without first spelling rap.
If you aren't one of those wanna be pop stars that shop at name brand stores, copy this to your profile!
If you are a loner/goth/emo/freak/punk/weird person, then copy this to your profile.
If you have ever wondered why the heck Canadians and Americans have to spell 'colour' differently, and use different units of measurement, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever yelled out a random food item during class or just randomly, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever wondered why the heck fanfiction doesn't have colour for profiles, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you can't wait for Breaking Dawn to come out copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate Jacob Black, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are frequently told to be quiet/shut the hell up, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you can't wait for Breaking Dawn to come out copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear the voices of characters in your head, put this onto your profile.
If you get way to excited for books, movies, ect. to come out, copy this into your profile
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.
If you like animals, give one a home if you can. If you already have or can't but want to spread the word, copy this into your profile
If you've ever walked into a wall because you were looking sideways at a friend, copy this into your profile
If you've ever laughed for 10 minutes straight, copy and paste this into your profile
If you constantly forget what you're saying or are about to say, and i mean CONSTANTLY, copy this into your profile
If you think that people on commercials talk funny or use phrases no human beings would ever say, copy this into your profile
If you talk back to the TV, copy this into your profile
If you can raed tihs, cpoy tihs itno yuor polrfie, and sea if ohtres can raed it.
If you jump up and down on th elevator, copy and paste this to your profile (were else are you suppose to jump on the elevator?)
If you are a Klutz, copy and paste this to ur profile!(Hello i trip ovr nothing on a regular basis, i think that is called a klutz!)
If you complian that your feet are cold and your mom tells you to put socks on and you dont just for the sake of being stubborn, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think 'morning people' should be driven off the face of the planet so they spread their 6-AM cheer to Martians, copy and paste this to your profile.
Weird is under-rated. Copy and paste this in your profile, if you agree and add your name to the list: Celiana, SuperSidney, Wisegirl101, Seweedbrainrocks314, Shorty and KG Inc., WiseOne27,LoveTheSun, animaluver101, The Dawn Is Breaking
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
I'm bored...If you're bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do...
If you are good at annoying people (especially on loooooong car journeys) copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever get a random urge to start screaming copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever turned around and questioned how you got on those subjects after an entire conversation, copy and paste this in to your profile.
If you think that Global Warming is real, and that it should be dealt with, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are such a loser that you actually read all these 'If you ever blah blah blah, copy this into your profile' things, copy this into your profile
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile
If you've ever thought about something when you were talking about something else, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you can't stand preppy people who talk like this: "I like, can't believe, I like, chipped my manicure!!", copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever read a 250 pg + book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love reading really long books just for the heck of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever sang the "I know a song that gets on everybody’s nerves" song copy this into your profile!
If you have ever had a crush on a fictional character, copy and paste this on your profile and add your penname and the name(s) of the characters you have crushed on: HollyluvsArty (James Potter, Sirius Black (when he was young), Artemis Fowl) comix-freak (Artemis Fowl (and Arty is my one and only!))scarilyobsessed(Fang, from maximum ride) Natalie-07 (Jack Sparrow, I know I know he's older then my dad but it's not like we're actually dating!) Silverstar's Shadow (Kratos Aurion (like practically every other girl who plays ToS religiously), Yuan (damn the people who decided to never tell you his last name!), Sirius Black (not Gary the Old Man... I imagined him to look a little more like Adam from Three Days Grace... hehe... Ahem.), Draco Malfoy), AsterEris:Firefall'sLegacy(Jasper Cullen...sigh), AviorHyrax (Fell from fell...I love him, I know, hes a wolf...can't I have my dream? Murtaghlaughing really hard right now Aster..., Mr. Darcyawwwww, i love him, again, still laughing,artemis fowl, Victor, from Cathy's book/key(I have a lot more but still), MiracleJade (Legolas from Lord of the Rings, Murtagh from Eragon movie (sucked) and Kisten from Kim Harrison books), xXxNyte-chanxXx (Edward Cullen-Twilight duh...Ian MacPhie-Love at Skate series), The Dawn Is Breaking (Edward Cullen -squee-, Edward Rochester (Jane Eyre))
If you ever were told to go somewhere and you forgot why and you had to go back to find out copy this into your profile!
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile
If you don't have a problem with homosexuals, copy and paste this into your profile.
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was "Too small" and "Off it's orbit" for a couple scientists’ likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
If you’ve ever made faces in front of a security camera then paste this in your profile
If you have ever said something and two seconds later, completely forgot, copy and paste this to your profile.
We now have the technology to copy human skin cells to test on for all cosmetics and beauty supplies. If you are against any type of animal testing, post this on your profile.
If you are against racism, COPY THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE. The only race is humanity.
If you've ever totally screwed something up so bad it isn't even funny, copy this onto your profile
If you get bored easily post this on your profile.
If you have no willpower post this onto your profile.
If you would kill to have wings, post on profile.
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've had at least two friends move away from you...copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think the Cullens should have their own theme music :o) Copy this to your Profile
If you are always listening 2 ur ipod (or anthing musical), copy & paste this 2 ur profile!
If you can't keep from laughing out loud while reading profiles, copy and past this to your profile
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
If you think that life without computers is useless then copy this to your profile.
FAN FICTION: MY ANTI-DRUG. because, who has time for drugs if you're reading and plotting and writing and checking reviews? If this is true for you, copy and paste this to your profile.
I never repeat myself.
I never repeat myself.
I never repeat myself.
I never repeat myself.
I never repeat myself.
I never repeat myself.
I never repeat myself.
I never repeat myself.
I never repeat myself.
I never repeat myself.
I never repeat myself.
I never repeat myself.
I never repeat myself.
I never repeat myself.
I never repeat myself.
I never repeat myself.
If you repeat yourself and you're proud of it, copy and paste this on your profile!
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to Google or YouTube just after you've thought of it, copy and paste this to your profile
If you think fanfiction contributes to society and people ought to get placed in Guiness books for it, copy and paste this to your profile
If your definition of happiness is jumping up and down your bed (and then laughing your head off when you fall and bump your head), copy and paste this to our profile
If you think all the cool people are the ones who have 4-7 imaginary friends, copy and paste this to your profile
If you have tests all week long but are looking around people's profiles and laughing at random things, copy and paste this to your profile
If you took the time to read all of these (and you usually do), copy and paste this onto your profile.
A Minnesota couple decided to vacation to Florida during the winter. They planned to stay at the very same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier. Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel schedules. So, the husband left Minnesota and flew to Florida on Thursday. His wife would fly down the following day.
The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an e-mail to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her e-mail address, and without realizing his error, he sent the e-mail.
Meanwhile...somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister of many years who was called home to glory following a sudden heart attack. The widow decided to check her e-mail, expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she fainted.
The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:
To: My Loving Wife
There was a blonde who found herself sitting next to a Lawyer on an airplane. The lawyer just kept bugging the blonde wanting her to play a game of intelligence. Finally, the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds, and said every time the blonde could not answer one of his questions, she owed him 5, but every time he could not answer hers, he'd give her 50.00. The lawyer figured he could not lose, and the blonde reluctantly accepted.
The lawyer first asked, "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?"
Without saying a word the blonde handed him 5. then the blonde asked, "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?"
Well, the lawyer looked puzzled. He took several hours, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls trying to find the answer. Finally, angry and frustrated, he gave up and paid the blonde 50.00
The blonde put the 50 into her purse without comment, but the lawyer insisted, "What is the answer to your question?"
Without saying a word, the blonde handed him 5.
Here's a joke...
there are 3 men who need to get across a lake...
the 1st one prays to God asking for the strength to get across...
he gets big muscles and swims across...
but almost dies 5 times...
the 2nd 1 prays to God for the strength and the tools he needs to get across...
he gets his big muscles and boat and rows across...
but he almost dies 3 times...
the 3rd 1 prays to God, for the strength, tools, and the brains...
he turns into a woman...
walks 4 yards...
and crosses the bridge
One day a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly noticed that her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her brunette head.
A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's work.
A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year olds.
The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:
now for semoehtnig itnresitng...
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
If you could read that put it in your profile.
You know you live in 2008 when...
1. You go to a party, sit down and take MySpace pics.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Put this in your pro if you fell for it. You know you did.
AACIBD is Addicted to All Cullen’s Including Bella Disorder.
AV is Addicted to Vampires
LES is Love Edward Syndrome
OCD is Obsessive Cullen Disorder
WBWAVS is Wishing Bella Was A Vampire Syndrome
WIWAVS is Wishing I Was A Vampire Syndrome
Jacob needs to jump off a cliff for non-recreational purposes
OMC-Since Edward is a perfect angel, and God created angels, and Carlisle created Edward, into a vampire, so God is Carlisle. that and every one of us woke up, saw Carlisle, and thought he was God.
Emmet Cullen: Stronger Than You since 1916
Jasper Hale: Charming Ladies since 1843
Alice Cullen: Quirkier than You since 1901
Rosalie Hale: Better Than You since 1916
Edward Cullen: Sexier Than You since 1901
Lessons Learned in Twilight:
1. You can enjoy the banquet while resisting the wine.
And now for Something Sweet -
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose—me or your life?
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and boy runs after and says..
The reason you don't cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason why I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life
Who's the last person you talked to and what did you say?
My mum; she was pestering me to practise the piano.
Where are you?
Look up, now look back. What did you see?
What's the last thing you ate?
Dark Chocolate (mmm...chocolate)
What's your personality like?
...I don't know. Probably a bookworm and obsessed with Twilight. Ask my friends.
Who do you have a crush on?
Edward Anthony Masen Cullen (swoon)
What was the last thing you thought?
Edward Anthony Masen Cullen (double swoon)
You have a million dollars. What do you do?
Run around the house acting all crazy and hyper. Then probably spend on the home loan and the rest on a holiday or something...
What are you eating/drinking RIGHT NOW?
What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?
That I was eating nothing...
What's it like being you?
What are your thoughts on writing?
Pretty cool so long as I don't have to due it in to a teacher or something...
How tall are you?
167 cm (or 5 foot 4 - yes, I don't live in the USA)
What book are you currently reading?
Rereading The Host...
What music are you listening to?
The Last Song by the All-American Rejects
What was the last website you visited before fan fiction?
TwilightAUSTRALIA (yes, I'm from Australia)
What was the last thing you cooked?
Does toast count?
What color are the walls of the room you are in?
Do you know who the governor of your state is?
We don't have governors here...
How many different programs are open on your computer right now?
Have you ever been water-skiing?
What is the weather like?
Are you going an vacation this summer and where?
Not quite sure...such a long way away :(
Jacob Black sucks, Jacob Black sucks, Edward is awesome, Jacob Black sucks...
Last beverage → Milk
Last phone call → my dad
Last song you listened to → I Caught Myself - Paramore
Last time you cried→ A couple of months ago
Last text message → Where r u?!
HAVE YOU EVER:
Been cheated on → No
Kissed someone & regretted it → nope
Lost someone special→ Yeah. .
LIST THREE FAVOURITE COLORS:
IN THE PAST MONTH HAVE YOU:
Fallen out of love → No...
Laughed until you cried → Yes
Met someone who changed your life → Yeah
Found out who your true friends were → I always have known that
How many people on your friends list do you know in real life → all
How many kids do you want to have → one or two
Do you have any pets → A chihuahua and three fishes
Do you want to change your name → Hell no
What did you do for your last birthday → went to a restaurant
What time did you wake up today → 8:30 am
What were you doing at midnight last night → Sleeping
Name something you CANNOT wait for→ finding true love...and uni...and having my ideal job
Last time you saw your father→ Yesterday afternoon
What's one thing you wish you could change→ to many to count
Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Yes
What's getting on your nerves right now → Nothing now...HOLIDAYS = RELAXATION
Most visited web page → Fanfiction...
Zodiac sign → Taurus
Elementary/middle/high school → Not telling
Hair color → Black
Long or short → Chest length, although I might be cutting it
Are you a freak→ Maybe...
Height → 5'5 (or 167 cm)
What do you like about yourself → The fact that I like to laugh :)
Piercings → Nope
Tattoos → Nope
Righty or lefty → Righty.
First piercing → None as well
First best friend → Year 1
First sport you joined → Netball
First pet→ A guinea pig when I was three...it died a few hours after we bought it...
First vacation → China when I was two
First concert → Andre Rieu...
First crush→ Not telling :)
Drinking → Nothing.
I'm about to → eat
Waiting → to eat
YOUR FUTURE :
Want to get married? Yes
Careers in mind? Medical researcher...preferably in genetics or diseases...
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX? :
Hugs or kisses → Kisses
Shorter or taller → Taller.
Older or Younger→ Older.
Romantic or spontaneous → Both.
Sensitive or loud → Both.
Hook-up or relationship → Relationship.
Trouble-maker or hesitant → A bit of both
HAVE YOU EVER :
Lost glasses/contacts → nope
Ran away from home → No.
Broken someone's heart → no
Been arrested → No.
Turned someone down → No
Cried when someone died → Yes. .
Liked a guy/girl friend → Not yet
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
Love at first sight → Yes.
Heaven → I believe heaven is what u make it
Santa Claus → Once about a time
Kiss on the first date → Depends.
Angels → Yes.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :
Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time → no
Do you believe in God? → Yes
Posting this as 100 Truths? → Yes.
RULES: (for another iPod shuffle thing)
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
2.What is the first thing you say in the morning?
3. Your teacher is ...
4. What's written on your classroom's blackboard?
5. If you ever got a tattoo what would it say?
6. How would you describe your next door neighbours?
7. What would your Best Friend say about you?
8. How do you feel right now?
9. What's on your bedside table right now?
10. What did you do when you woke up this morning?
11. When you open your wardobe you see...
12. What did you say after you last attended a concert?
13. If you had to write a fanfic write now, what would it be called?
14. A song you would sing at your school's talent show?
15. Your life's theme song?
16. How would you describe what you are doing this moment?
17. If you had to go and jump of a building, what would your last words be?
18.Your motto is...:
19. If you could by anything in this world you'd buy...
20. What did you dream about tonight?
Instructions: Put your ipod or music player on shuffle and the song that pops is the answer to each question.
1. How does the world see you?
Jerk It Out - The Caesars (Hey...that DOES make sense...)
2. Will you have a happy life?
Elite Syncopations - Scott Joplin (Well, it's a pretty catchy and cheerful song...I'll take that as a yes...)
3. What do people really think of you?
When You Were Young - The Killers (Okay, so they think of me as a naive girl in love...right-o then...)
4. Do people secretly lust after you?
Smile Like You Mean It - The Killers (Er...what?)
5. How can you make others happy?
Fantasie Impromptu Op. 66 in C minor - Chopin (Oh, I get it...I had to play this song on the piano to make people happy!! -Sigh- If only I could play this song...)
6. How can you make yourself happy?
Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy - Tchaikovsky (Um...how?)
7. What should you do with your life?
Scar - Missy Higgins (Ah...okay then...Be different...that's sounds okay...)
8. Will you ever have children?
Lullabye for a Stormy Night - Vienna Teng (Well, the song did imply that I'll have children...)
9. What is some good advice for you?
All I Ever Wanted - Jim Brickman (Erm...great advice...Um...)
10. What do you think your current theme song is?
River Flows In You - Yiruma (Awww...I LOVE IT!!)
11. What does everyone else think your current theme song is?
The Last Song - All-American Rejects (Wow...Really?)
12. What song will play at your funeral?
I Caught Myself - Paramore (Cool! Although I think the previous song was a bit better suited...)
13. What type of men/women do you like?
Dance Inside - All-American Rejects (Okay then...Maybe not THAT far...)
14. What is your day going to be like?
Lake Erie Rainfall - Jim Brickman (Er, judging by the tone of the song...I would say bittersweet...Hey! That's pretty accurate!)
15. Why are you here?
Dirty Little Secret - All-American Rejects (BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! LOL!!)
16. What will people remember you for?
Move Along - All-American Rejects (Hehe, I'm the one saying that...)
17. What song will you get stuck in your head tomorrow?
Four Seasons - Summer, Allegro non molto - Antonio Vivaldi (Hey...it DOES make sense...it IS summer...)
18. Why are there people outside waiting to take you away?
Hysteria - Muse (Ok-ay then...So it's most likely because I'm a stalker...right...)
19. What will this year be all about?
Maybe - Yiruma (So it's going to be an alternation between happy and sad times...Hmmm...Probably...)
20. If you reached the top of Mount Everest, you would scream:
Moonlight Sonata 1st Mvt - Beethoven (Wait, after all that hard work, I'm going to SING that song?! WHAT?!)
21. The next time you stand up in front of a group of people, you'll say:
Emergency - Paramore (Hey...that kinda makes sense...in a way...)
22. Your message to the world:
Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park (Hmmm...Interesting...)
23. Your deepest secret:
Think of Me (Phantom of the Opera)- Andrew Webber (Wait...I have a secret boyfriend? Okay then...)
24. Your innermost desire:
Misery Business - Paramore (Ha! Lol...Yeah, right...)
25. Your oldest memory makes you think:
My Paper Heart - All-American Rejects (Um...I made paper hearts? Right-o...)
26. Somewhere in your wedding vows, you'll include:
Canon in D - Johann Pachelbel (YES!! I'm SO walking down the aisle in that...)
27. When you wake up in the morning, you mutter:
Full Moon - Black Ghosts (Cool...That perfectly describes me in a way...)
28. Right now, your feelings are:
Turkish March - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Um...Jumpy? Yeah...)
29. The day you fall in love will be the day that:
Four Seasons - Winter 1st Mvt - Antonio Vivaldi (So it'll be near the start of winter...okay then...)
30. You scream during sex:
Time Stands Still - All-American Rejects (Huh? That didn't really make sense...)
31. You’d describe you best friend as:
Moonlight - Yiruma (Hmmm...maybe...)
32. Your friends describe you as:
Hungarian Rhapsody No.2 in C-sharp Minor - Franz Liszt (So I'm complicated, dramatic and both loud and soft...Yep! That's me!)
33. In an elevator you are most likely to yell:
La Valse d'Amelie (Accordion Version) - Yann Tiersen (Ahahahaaa...Yeah, right...)
34. Your philosophy in life is:
Tremble for My Beloved - Collective Soul (Hmmm...Kinda...)
35. Your farewell message to the readers of this:
Spotlight - Mutemath (Yep - You're one of us!!)
I HAD TO ADD THIS, It's so funny:
1. Put your iPod on shuffle. (Or iTunes in my case.) (Or windows media player for those who have not got into the iPod world yet ;))
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
'Turkish March' by Mozart (Wow...Random much...)
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
'Smile Like You Mean It' by The Killers (Hey...I hide my own feelings...Nice...)
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
'Romeo And Juliet Love Theme' - Nino Rota (I'm guessing romantic...Awww...)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
'La Valse d'Amelie' (Piano Version) by Yann Tiersen (Huh?)
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
'Lullabye For A Stormy Night' by Vienna Teng (Um...Right then...)
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
'Time Is Running Out' by Muse (Okay, I'm a procrasinator, judging by the title of the song...True...)
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
'Tremble For My Beloved' by Collective Soul (So...What DO I think about often then?)
WHAT IS 2+2?
'William Tell Overture' byWagner (Definitely failing my Maths Test then...)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
'Four Seasons - Spring 2nd Mvt' by Vivaldi (Wait, what?)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
'Somebody Told Me' by The Killers (Um...Okay then...)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
'Hysteria' by Muse (Wow...What an interesting life story...)
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
'The Entertainer' by Scott Joplin (Ahahaha...LOL!!)
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
'All I Ever Wanted' by Jim Brickman (Awww...So sweet and so fitting...-sigh-)
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
'Emergency' by Paramore (Yeah, I'm a bit of problem...)
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
'La Valse d'Amelie' (Accordian Version) by Yann Tiersen (Hey...That's a great song to dance to!)
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
'Four Seasons - Autumn 2nd Mvt' by Vivaldi (All right then...It's an okay tune...)
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
'Read My Mind' by The Killers (If only I could read minds...)
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
'Go All The Way (Into the Twilight)' by Perry Farrell (Um...)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
'Love Me' by Yiruma (Er, I'm not gay...)
WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
'Time Stand Still' by The All-American Rejects (-Shrugs- Yeah, probably...)
HOW WILL YOU DIE?
'Minute Waltz' by Chopin (Lol! Death by dancing! LOL!)
WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
'Dance Macarbe' by Saint-Saens (Ah...What?)
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
'Spotlight' by Mutemath (And how does that make me laugh?)
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
'River Flows In You' by Yiruma (Well, the song did make me cry the first time...)
WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
'Canon in D (Piano Version)' by Pachelbel (I would like to walk down the aisle in this song...So yes...)
WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
'Butterflies and Hurricanes' by Muse (Ahaha...So true about the hurricanes...Not the butterflies though...)
DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
'Misery Business' by Paramore (Um...What?)
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
'Comptine d'un Autre Ete' by Yann Tiersen (Say what?)
WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
'Leave Out All The Rest' by Linkin Park (Awww...I makes sense...In a way...)
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
'Eyes on Fire' by Blue Foundation (Okay then...)
Yay! Another Survey!!
Words- Guacamole, escargot and a couple of others that sound funny
Song- Supermassive Black Hole by Muse
Hobbies- Writing, reading, listening to music, playing my piano, Internet, chess, badminton
Last time you cried- This morning when I was chopping onions :)
Do you use sarcasm a lot- yep. It's my favourite language
Did you ever go bungee jumping- Not yet :)
First thing you notice about people- Their face _
pink or red- Pink
What are you wearing- Jeans and black t-shirt
What are you listening to right now- Decode by Paramore
If you were a crayon what color would you be- Blue
Last thing you ate- Carrot
Last person you talked to on the phone- My dad. I was wishing him a happy new year
Polka dots or stripes- Stripes
When I was little I...- was bad at colouring in
1. Find a globe.
Spin it. What does it say? Tanzania...
2. Find a book. Turn to page 56, line 18, word 6. What does it say? C (From The Importance of Being Earnest and Other Plays by Oscar Wilde - I'm too lazy to get The Host)
3. What can you hear right now? My mum making dinner.
4. Have a conversation with the closest living thing to you other than yourself.
Me: Hi Bobo (my chihuahua).
Bobo: (sniffs at my foot)
Me: ...Um, okay then...
5. Turn on T.V. What show is on? The news...
6. Type your name with your elbow. tyhe dfaswenmjh iosd brtersaklijnmgh
7. Stand up. Close your eyes. Spin around three times. Stop. Open your eyes.What's the first thing you see? My school bag.
8. If you could be anybody from Twilight, who would you be? Isabella Marie Swan (Edward...sigh)
9. What happened last time you were typing on this computer? I was talking to a friend on MSN...
10. Find the third letter of all your answers. Underline them. What do they spell? nrmhehsaa (okay then...)
Have you ever:
( ) smoked a cigarette (Nope, not for me.)
( ) smoked a cigar (If I've never smoked a cigarette, it stands to reason that I wouldn't have smoked a cigar.)
( ) crashed a friend's car (No, I'm not old enough to drive yet.)
( ) stolen a car (Ask me again the day after my first drive.)
( ) been in love (Still innocent.)
( ) been dumped (See above.)
( ) dumped someone (What is it with the love questions?)
( ) shoplifted (Not that stupid.)
( ) been fired (No one's gotten the opportunity yet.)
(x) been in a fist fight (Only once, and that ended badly...for me...)
( ) snuck out of your parent's house (I've never considered it... seriously, anyway.)
(x) had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back (Does Edward Cullen count?)
( ) been arrested (No, I am not a criminal, thank you very much!)
(x) lied to a friend (Yeah, but it wasn't serious...)
( ) had a crush on a teacher (Ew ew EW!!)
( ) skipped school (Not me - I'm a good student _-)
( ) seen someone die (I know of a few people who've died, but I've never seen it.)
( ) been to Canada (I probably will one day.)
( ) been to Mexico (Ditto.)
(x) been on a plane (A few times, but then who hasn't?)
( ) purposely set a part of myself on fire (Now, who in their right mind would do that?!)
(x) eaten Sushi (I LOVE Sushi!!)
( ) been snowboarding (It doesn't snow in Australia.)
( ) been moshing at a concert (Nope, never.)
(x) taken painkillers (Does Panadol count?)
(x) love someone or miss someone right now (My dad)
( ) laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by (I've watched clouds go by, but the place never seems to be very convenient for laying on my back.)
( ) made a snow angel (What did I say about snow and Australia?)
(x) had a tea party (When I was little...)
(x) flown a kite (-Sigh- Good times...)
(x) gone puddle jumping (Once, but Mum wouldn't let me...)
(x) played dress up (Only when I took my mum's high heels and walked around in them...-Shudder-)
(x) jumped into a pile of leaves (Fun fun FUN!!)
(x) cheated while playing a game (Hell YEAH!!)
(x) been lonely (Who hasn't? I rather enjoy it, actually.)
(x) fallen asleep at work/school (Hey! I had a bad night!)
( ) used a fake id (ARGH! What is it with these criminal questions?!)
(x) watched the sun set (Pretty...)
( ) felt an earthquake (Haven't had that particular misfortune yet.)
(x) touched a snake (Geez, it wasn't that bad...)
(x) slept beneath the stars (we all sleep beneath the stars. True, there may be stuff between us and them, like roofs and the like...)
(x) been tickled (Bad...I'm ticklish...)
(x) read an entire authors profile (Some of them are actually pretty good. Of course, this isn't one of them.)
(x) been robbed (When I was nine, someone robbed my dad's shop...)
(x) petted a reindeer/goat (Even better - I FED a goat!)
(x) won a contest (A couple - I totally forgotten about them, though...)
( ) run a red light (OBJECTION! The prosecution is making far-fetched and unwarranted claims!)
( ) been suspended from school (Nah, not that bad...)
( ) caught a butterfly (Nope...)
(x) laughed so hard you cried (Blame the Chasers...)
( ) had someone moon/flash you (Bad... mental... images...)
( ) cheated on a test (Nope, all free!)
() had a Britney Spears CD (Ew ew ew ew ew ew...)
(x) forgotten someone's name (Plenty of times...)
( ) French braided someones hair (I've BRAIDED someone's hair...)
( ) gone skinny dipping in a pool (-Shudder-)
( ) put a hamster down someone else's top (Remind me to do that sometime.)
(x) given up on religion as other people's problem (Was a Christian for two years...Then I gave up...)
Interesting and insane laws:
Detonating a nuclear device within the city limits results in a 500 dollar fine. (Hmm... I'm not that sure all of the suicide terrorists will be scared off by that.)
It is illegal for horses to eat fire hydrants. (What... the...)
It is illegal to allow a dog to be in a public place without its master on a leash. (Whoever passed this law was obviously half-asleep.)
It is illegal to allow a pet cat to run loose without a taillight. (Lol...)
It is illegal to carry a lunch down the street between 11 and 1 o'clock. (Oh great. Looks like we'll have to wait an extra hour to have lunch then.)
It is illegal to drive a motor vehicle on city streets unless a man with a lantern is walking ahead of it. (In that case most of the world should be locked up in prison.)
It is illegal to eat in a place that is on fire. (I'm sure we'll all be thinking of our stomachs when the building's on fire.)
It is illegal to have sex on a parked motorcycle. (Excluding all else, who'd want to have sex on a parked motorcycle?)
It is illegal to purchase an alcoholic beverage after midnight on Sunday, yet one may do so on Monday. (Makes sense if you think about it, but on first impression...)
It is illegal to purchase or use Sparklers in the city, yet you can buy fully disassembled automatic machine guns. (This might be better off in the "Only in America" section.)
It is illegal to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool. (A pity. That's a novelty I'd pay money to see.)
It is illegal to shoot at any kind of game from a moving vehicle, unless the target is a whale. (Strange, but not illogical until you take into account that there is no coastline at all in the state in which this is a law...)
It is illegal to wake a fireman when he is asleep. (AHH! HELP! FIRE!)
The penalty for jumping off a building is death. (Whoever came up with this? We should give him a Nobel Prize for such a masterful logical conclusion.)
Mathematical proof at last of the Grand Theory of the Evilness of Girls:
girls = time x money (Girls are time and money)
BUT time = money (Time is money)
THEREFORE girls = money squared
BUT money = square root of evil (Money is the root of all evil)
THEREFORE girls = square root of evil squared
THEREFORE girls = evil
A poem I am passing on about child abuse, I hope you pass it on too.
My name is Tiffany, I am three, My eyes are swollen, I cannot see,
I must be stupid, I must be bad, What else could have made, My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better, I wish I weren’t ugly, Then maybe my mommy, Would still want to hug me,
I can’t do a wrong, I can’t speak at all, Or else im locked up, All day long,
When im awake im all alone, The house is dark, My folks aren’t home, When my mommy does come home,
I'll try and be nice, So maybe I'll just get, One whipping tonight, I just heard a car,
My daddy is back, From Charlie’s bar, I hear him curse, My name is called,
I press myself, Against the wall, I try to hide, From his evil eyes,
I’m so afraid now, I’m starting to cry, He finds me weeping, Calls me ugly words,
He says its my fault, He suffers at work, He slaps and hits me, And yells at me more,
I finally get free, And run to the door, He’s already locked it, And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me, Against the hard wall, I fall to the floor, With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues, With more bad words spoken, "I’m sorry!", I scream, But its now much to late,
His face has been twisted, Into a unimaginable shape, The hurt and the pain, Again and again,
O please God, have mercy! O please let it end! And he finally stops, and heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless, Sprawled on the floor, My name is tiffany, I am three, Tonight my daddy, Murdered me,
And you can help to stop this for others.
And if you read this and don’t pass it on
I pray for your forgiveness because you would have to be
One heartless person to not be effected
By this poem and because you are effected,
Do something about it! So all I ask you to do
Is pass this on! If you are against child abuse.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
Im STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I'm an ASIAN GUY, so I MUST have a small penis.
A True Boyfriend =
When she walks away from you mad
When she stare's at your mouth
When she pushes you or hit's you
When she start's cussing at you
When she's quiet
When she ignore's you
When she pull's away
When you see her at her worst
When you see her start crying
When you see her walking
When she's scared
When she lay's her head on your shoulder
When she steal's your favorite hat
When she tease's you
When she doesnt answer for a long time
When she look's at you with doubt
When she say's that she like's you
When she grab's at your hands
When she bump's into you
When she tell's you a secret
When she looks at you in your eyes
When she misses you
When you break her heart
When she says its over
When she repost this bulletin
Stay on the phone with her even if shes not saying anything.-
When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go-
When she says she's ok dont believe it, talk with her- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you-
Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her-
Call her before you sleep and after you wake up-
Treat her like she's all that matters to you.-
Tease her and let her tease you back.-
Stay up all night with her when she's sick.-
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.-
Give her the world.-
Let her wear your clothes.-
When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.-
Let her know she's important.-
Kiss her in the pouring rain.-
When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is;
If you do post this in the next four minutes the one you love will :
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking
303 Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts
1. I will not poke Hufflepuff’s with spoons, nor will I insist that their house colours indicate that they are “covered in bees”.
2. No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class
3. Growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is not “an extra credit project for Herbology”
4. “I’ve heard every possible joke about Oliver Wood’s name” is not a challenge.
5. Putting up Doug Henning posters in Filch’s office is not appropriate.
6. I will not go to class skyclad.
7. The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
8. I will not use Umbridge’s quill to write “I told you I was hardcore”.
9. I will stop referring to showering as “giving Moaning Myrtle an eyeful”.
10. Polishing my wand in the common room is acceptable. “Polishing my wand” in the common room is not.
11. If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw the Dark Mark on their arm.
12. House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
13. Staring a betting pool on the fate of this years DADA teacher is tasteless and tacky, not a clever money-making concept.
14. I will not start every potions class by asking Professor Snape if today’s project is suitable for use as a sexual lubricant.
15. “Liften Separatis Crotchum” is not a real spell.
16. I will not claim Chick Tracts are an accurate presentation of Muggle life.
17. Seamus Finnegan is not “after me Lucky Charms”.
18. I will not refer to the Weasley twins as “bookends”.
19. I will not refer to the Patil twins as “bookends”.
20. I will not call the DADA teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
21. There is no such thing as a were-thylacine.
22. I will not provide Luna Lovegood with Coast-to-Coast AM transcripts.
23. I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class.
24. I will not place anything by Silver Ravenwolf on the library shelves.
25. Tricking the school house elf into stripping does not mean they are now mine even if I yell “Owned!”
26. I am not a sloth Animagus.
27. I am not a tribble Aimagus.
28. I am allowed to have a toad, rat, cat, or owl. I am not allowed to have a reticulated python, snow leopard, Tasmanian devil, or a piranha.
29. I do not weigh the same as a duck.
30. Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar.
31. I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
32. I will not lick Trevor.
33. I will stop asking the Arithmancy teacher what the square root of -1 is.
34. The Ravenclaws are not “Mentals in training”.
35. Any resemblance between Dementors and Nazghul is coincidental.
36. I will not change the password to the prefect’s bath to “Makes getting clean almost as much fun as getting dirty”.
37. There is no such thing as an Invisibility Thong.
38. Professor Flitwick does not wish to be addressed as “Admiral Naismith”.
39. Asking “How do you keep a Gryffindor in suspense?” is only funny the first time.
40. I will not offer to pose nude for Colin Creevey.
41. I will not offer to pose nude for Dean Thomas.
42. “42″ is not the answer to every question to the O.W.L.’s.
43. It is a bad idea to tell Professor McGonagall she takes herself too seriously.
44. I am not to Owl copies of the Evil Overlord List to suspected Death Eaters.
45. I will not offer to prepare tandoori owl.
48. I will not teach the first-years to sing “A Wizard’s Staff Has A Knob On The End”.
49. If Ginny Weasley wanted to borrow my Darkover books, she would have said so already.
50. I will not take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
51. I will not go to meals dressed as Choda Boy.
52. Sirius Black did not found the Sirius Cybernetics Corp.
53. I will not draw an “H” on Percy Weasley’s forehead.
54. My name is not Captain Subtext.
55. Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab does not sell potions ingredients and I will not resell their products as “Veela Pheremones”.
56. I will not refer to Kingsley Shacklebolt as a “Big Black Sex Auror”.
57. I cannot Hadoken anything into oblivion.
58. Professor Flitwick’s first name is not Yoda.
59. I am not the Defence Against the Boring Classes Professor.
60. I am no longer allowed to use the words “pimp cane” in front of Draco Malfoy.
61. It is generally accepted that cats and dragons cannot interbreed and I should not attempt to disprove this theory no matter how wicked the result would be.
62. Gryffindor courage does not come in bottles labelled “Firewhiskey”.
63. Using the Engorgio charm on certain parts of the human anatomy is not permitted on school grounds, not even for entertainment purposes.
64. First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
65. A wand is for magic only, it is not for picking noses, playing snooker, or drumming on desks, no matter how bored I become.
66. It is inappropriate to slip sample bottles of Selsun Blue into Professor Snape’s personal postbox.
67. I will stop referring to Hufflepuff’s as “cannon fodder”.
68. I will not impersonate the Swedish Chef in Potions class.
69. First-years should not be encouraged to befriend the Whomping Willow.
70. Novelty or holiday themed ties are not to be worn with my school uniform.
71. I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.
72. When fighting Death Eaters in the annual June battle of Good v. Evil, I will not lift my wand skyward and shout “There can be only ONE!”.
73. I should not refer to DADA professors as “canaries in the coal mine”.
74. I will not say the phrase “Dude, get a life.” to Lord Voldemort.
75. I will not put books of muggle fairy tales in the history section of the library.
76. There is not now, nor has there ever been, a fifth house at Hogwarts. And I am not a member of that house, nor am I its founder.
77. I will not refer to the Accio charm as “The Force”.
78. Albus Dumbledore’s proper title is “Headmaster”, not “My Liege”.
79. I will not tell Professor Trelawney that I foresaw her death.
80. I will not use Slytherin first years as Christmas decorations.
81. Calling the Ghostbusters is a cruel joke to play on the resident ghosts and poltergeists.
82. If asked in class what the Avada Kedavra curse does, yelling “It Does DEATH!!” may be correct but it is not the manner in which one should answer.
83. I am not allowed out of my dorm when visitors from the Ministry are here.
84. I am not allowed to lock Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy in a closet to see if hot gay sex will occur.
85. Ravenclaw’s do not find a sign saying “The library is closed for and indefinite time period” amusing in any sense.
86. I will not attempt to recreate the Key to Time in Transfiguration class.
87. A time turner is not a flux capacitator, and I should therefore not install one in any Muggle cars.
88. I am not allowed to use silencing charms on my Professors.
90. If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it.
91. I will not claim my X-Files tapes are “Auror Training Videos”.
92. When being interrogated by a member of the staff, I am not to wave my
93. I am not a member of the Spanish Inquisition.
94. Albus Dumbledore is not my personal Jesus.
95. I am not authorized to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort.
96. I will not follow potions instructions in reverse order just to see what happens.
97. I will not claim there is a prequel to Hogwarts: A History that explains about Bilbo Baggins.
98. “OMGWTF” is not a spell.
99. I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss.
100. I am not allowed to introduce Peeves to paintballing.
101. I am not allowed to refer to Susan Bones, Hannah Abbott and Justin Finch-Fletchley as Blossom, Buttercup, and Bubbles.
102. I will not cast the occasional Obliviate spell on Dumbledore, even if it would be amusing.
103. I am not allowed to give the Gryffindors Pixie Stix.
104. I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and take bets on who will come out alive.
105. I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they are real animals.
106. I will not teach the house elves to impersonate Jar Jar Binks.
107. I will not sing The Badger Song during Hufflepuff-Slytherin Quidditch matches.
108. I will not tell first years that they should build a tree house in the Whomping Willow.
109. I will not douse Harry Potter’s Invisibility Cloak with lemon juice to see if he will become visible wearing it and standing near the fire in the common room.
110. I will not tell first years that Moon Prism Power is a basic Transfiguration spell.
111. I will not yell “Believe it… or not!” after any of Dumbledore’s speeches.
112. Bringing fortune cookies to Divination class does not count for extra credit.
113. My name is not “The Dark Lord Happy-Pants” and I am not allowed to sign my papers as such.
114. There is no such thing as the Chamber of Double Secret Probation.
115. I will not attempt to magically animate my marshmallow Peeps.
116. I will never ask Harry if his scar senses are tingling.
117. Voldemort is not Ganandorf, and the Triforce is not hidden in Hogwarts.
118. I will not sing the entire Multiplication Rock series during Arithmancy exams.
119. I will not charm the suits of armour to do a rendition of “Knights of the Round Table” for the Christmas feast.
120. I will not call Professor McGonagall “McGoogles”.
121. I am not allowed to make lightsaber sound with my wand.
122. “Draco Malfoy Takes it Up The Arse” is not an acceptable Quidditch chant.
123. I will not dress up as Voldemort for Halloween.
124. I will not wear my DEATH EATER AND PROUD OF IT! shirt to school.
125. I am not allowed to re-enact famous battles of the Revolutionary War in the charms corridor.
126. I am not allowed to declare an official Hug A Slytherin Day.
127. I am not allowed to introduce myself to the first years as Tim the Enchanter.
128. I am not Xena: Warrior Princess and I shall not use war cries to signal my entrance into any classroom.
129. I will not try and start Naked Thursdays in the Common Room.
130. It is not necessary for me to yell “BAMF!” every time I Apparate.
131. I will not steal Gryffindor’s sword from Dumbledore’s office and use it to patrol the hallways.
132. I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
133. I am not allowed to begin each Herbology class by singing the theme song to “Attack of the Killer Tomatoes”.
134. I will not teach the first years to play “The Penis Game” in the Great Hall during dinner.
135. I am not allowed to paint the house elves blue.
136. I will not organize a Hogwarts Fight Club.
137. It is a bad idea to tell Professor Snape he takes himself too seriously.
138. I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
139. I will not dress up in a Dementor suit and use a Dustbuster on Harry’s lips to get him to do what I want.
140. I will not start food fights in the Great Hall.
141. I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book.
142. “To conquer the earth with an army of flying monkeys” is not an appropriate career choice.
143. I will not sing “We’re off to see the wizard” when sent to the Headmaster’s office.
144. The Whomping Willow is not an Entwife.
145. It is not necessary to yell “Burn!” everytime Snape takes points from Gryffindor.
146. “Y’all check this-here shit out!” is not an appropriate way to announce that you are about to perform an experimental spell.
147. I will not hold my wand in the air before casting spells and shout “I have the power!”
148. I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
149. I will not tell Sir Cadogan that the Knights Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel and then have students yell “Ni” from various directions.
150. Getting everyone in the Great Hall to do the Time Warp will not earn me any house points.
151. I will not teach the front doors to recognise Filch and not let him in.
152. I will not give Voldemort a toupee to hide his baldness.
153. I am not allowed to tell first years that there is a playground in the forbidden forest.
154. Giving Professor Snape a ton tongue toffee is unacceptable.
155. Singing ‘pop goes the weasel’ when Professor Dumbledore is giving a speech is not permitted.
156. I will not introduce Slytherins to ‘my pet dog Fluffy,’ no matter how tempting it is.
157. Shouting ‘How COULD you betray me like that?’ whenever Snape removes house points is forbidden.
158. I will not steal veritaserum from Snape’s store and add some to the teacher’s morning tea.
159. I will not tell Snape he needs to go to his ‘happy place’
160. I must not convince first years that the new password to Gryffindor tower is ‘Petrificus Totalus’ and must be said with their wands pointed at themselves.
161. I will not tell Professor Trelawney that my teacup says she’s lying.
162. I am not allowed to dress up like Neville’s grandmother when going to a Halloween party in Snape’s dungeon.
163. The forbidden forest is forbidden because it contains werewolves and acromantula, not because there is a secret cave with the answers to every test, and I should refrain from telling the first years that there is.
164. A bludger is not a bowling ball, and Professor Snape is not a bowling pin. I will not attempt to prove otherwise.
165. I will not tye-dye all of the owls.
166. I will not shave Mrs. Norris
167. The house elves are not there to do my homework
168. There is no bring a muggle to school day
169. I must stop telling 1st years about the time the Hogwarts Christmas tree ate a student
170. I must not throw Mrs Norris out windows
171. Telling Draco Malfoy to 'Make like a ferret and bounce' is always a bad idea.
172. I will not start singing and dancing in the middle of a class and blame that someone put the Imperious Curse on me.
173. I must not throw Hermione’s Hogwarts: A History out the window and then claim that it wanted freedom.
174. I must not leave shampoo on Professor Snape’s desk with directions on how to use it.
175. I will not tell first years that the best way to study is to stay up all night balancing your textbook on your head, as gravity will cause the information to sink through the skull and into the brain.
176. I will not take a hippogriff to the Summer Olympics to get an unfair advantage at the Equestrian competitions
177. I will not use magic to change test questions into those I can answer
178. The proper way to report to my Teacher is “Yes, Sir” not “You can’t prove a thing!”
179. A hug is not all Snape needs
180. When I see Professor Umbridge, I will not say, “There you are, Trevor. Neville has been looking all over for you.”
181. I will not tell Snape he is emo/goth just because he likes wearing black.
182. Harry Potter is not my 'Protection Shield' to carry around to ward off evil.
183. I will not introduce Peeves to IM.
184. I will not introduce Snape to IM.
185. I will not tell McGonagall that she is bad luck because she can turn into a cat.
186. I will not introduce Peeves to a T.V.
187. I will not tell Filch that he needs to bathe once in a while.
188. I won't sign my homework as 'Snaperdoodle'
189. When answering questions in Snape's class, I won't finish my sentences saying: 'dear Snaperdoodle'.
190. I will not hand out slips of papers asking students to answer the following question: Do you think Snape is evil?
191. I will not make a 'Too sexy for my shirt' slideshow full of Snape pictures and show it during all of my classes.
192. I will not tell the first years, who are waiting to be sorted, that in order to be sorted, you must confess your deepest secrets aloud while wearing the hat.
193. The "I Hate Snape" Club is not a valid after-class activity.
194. Making Harry Potter action figures without his permission is wrong.
195. I will not tell Grawp that "Hermy" will give him a kiss if he eats certain
196. I will not charm Firenze pink and call him "my little pony."
197. I will not "borrow" a prefects' badge for Peeves.
198. I will not attempt to set up a satellite dish on the Astronomy Tower
199. There is no Interpretive Dance course offered at Hogwarts, and I should stop
200. Yes, the Great Hall is extremely large, but Quidditch is an outside sport.
201. I will not demonstrate how to juggle using two Bludgers and the Snitch
202. I will not enter the great Hall running and yelling “We’re gonna Die” each time Snape comes to a meal.
203. I will not make farm animal noises in the back of Care for Magical creatures
204. I will not tell first years that divination is their 5th sense
205. Looking after a virtual pet is not a way to gain extra marks in care for magical creatures.
206. In the annual battle between death eaters and Hogwarts I will not sing “99 death eaters alive in the war, 99 death eaters alive. You shoot a spell they hit the ground. 98 deaths eaters alive in the war” as we fight.
207. Harry does not wish to wear a tutu to lunch and I should not make him.
208. I will not put black circles over Harry’s lenses and tell him he has gone blind. No matter how funny it could get.
209. I will not sing “ebony and Ivory” whenever I see Dean and Seamus together.
210. I will not tell first years Fang is a hell hound.
211. I will not post notices in common rooms saying that tomorrow is a theme day,
212. “Another one bites the dust” is not a song to sing during quidditch matches.
213. The first few lines of Mama by MCR is not the best song to be singing during first year sorting,
214. I will not tell students singing the fat Albert theme song is a way to gain extra points on potions
215. I will not laugh at Sirius if he changes his middle name to 'Lee'.
216. I will not laugh at Lupin’s 'time of the month'.
217. I will not offer Crabbe and Goyle a cupcake with Veritiserium.
218. I will not make fun of Harry and his 'Potter Senses Tingling'.
219. I am not allowed to reenact famous battles of the Revolutionary War in the charms corridor
220. I will not cast 'Petrificus Totalus' on myself in order to avoid going to classes.
221. I am not allowed to organize a witch burning, even if I have been assigned to do a presentation on Muggle history in my Muggle Studies class.
222. All's fair in love and war" is not an official rule of Hogwarts
223. I will not attempt to confuse Crabbe and Goyle by calling them by each other's names.
224. Even if I myself to do not believe in it, I will respect that the school observes daylight savings time.
225. Watching "The Food Network" is not equivalent to sitting NEWT-level Potions classes.
226. Mr. Weasley's flying car is not to be taken apart piece by piece and rebuilt inside Snape's classroom
227. I will not tell the Ravenclaws that they're basically useless because Hogwart's smartest student is in another house
228. It is not appropriate trade first years between houses.
229. I will not tell first years that "any true wizard or witch" can see Thestrals, and that if they can't they "obviously aren't cut out for this school".
230. Draco Malfoy is not the secret identity of "Ferret Boy".
231. I will not attempt to determine whether Malfoy is a natural blond.
232. The song "Ding Dong, The Witch is Dead" is never, ever appropriate.
233. "Springtime for Voldemort" is not an acceptable suggestion for the class play.
234. I will stop pasting happy face stickers on Snape's office door
235. Hagrid's skin is not green and I should stop calling him 'The Jolly Green Giant.'
236. Breaking into song during Potions class is not acceptable
237. Teaching first years to chorus in unison "The amazing bouncing ferret" whenever they hear the name Draco Malfoy is just wrong, funny, but wrong.
238. Bungee jumping off the astronomy tower is against the rules, even if it isn't written anywhere.
239. Yelling BOO! at Professor Moody is not wise.
240. I am not allowed to use the superglue spell to stick Harry and Draco's hands together
241. I will not sing "Defying Gravity" during Quidditch practice.
242. Saying the Dark Mark should be the Slytherin Crest is wrong.
243. When Death-Eaters are attacking Hogsmeade, I shall not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To the Bat Mobile, Robin!"
244. "Ya'll check this crap out!" is not an aprropriate way to announce that I am about to conduct an expirimental spell
245. Should I chance to see a Death Eater wearing a white mask, I should not start singing anything from The Phantom of the Opera.
246. I will no longer wear a hood, walk up to Harry, and claim to be his real father.
247. I will not tell Professor Trelawney that I had a vision of her killing the Dark Lord.
248. I am to stop asking Professor Snape to Yule Ball.
249. Mad-Eye Moody knows his eye is creepy, he does not need to be told... again.
250. Despite popular belief, Hufflepuffs are not soft and squishy. Do not treat them as such.
251. I am not allowed to predict the end of the world more than once.
252. I will stop substituting Professor Lupin's Wolfsbane with Polyjuice Potion containing hairs from Mrs. Norris.
253. Regardless of the beautiful irony, I will not hang a tempting piñata from the Whomping Willow.
254. I will not attempt to graft a transplant from the Whomping Willow onto the Hogwarts Christmas Tree in Herbology class.
255. I will not try to make a new basilisk for the Chamber of Secrets
256. I am not to refer to the Potions classroom as “Kitchen Stadium”.
257. “Potter 6, Voldemort 0″, is not a valid T-shirt slogan
258. I will not pay Peeves to rewrite the school-anthem!
259. If Lupin requests something of me, it is considered very rude to refuse by replying, “Not by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin!”
260. Telling Umbridge cardigans are so 1994 will get you in trouble.
261. I must never tell Ron he looks like a puffer fish.
262. I am not allowed to sing "Holding Out For A Hero" whenever Harry Potter enters the room.
263. Putting fake spiders around Ron’s bed isn’t funny. Especially when he tries to jump out of the window.
264. It probably isn’t smart to ask Draco Malfoy if his hair glows in the dark.
265. No matter how cool it sounds I will not release pixies into the school - it will just end badly.
266. I will not use muggle hair dye to dye Draco Malfoy's hair red.
267. It is not a good idea to charm the furniture in the potions classroom to be pink and fluffy.
268. I will not owl Voldemort a bottle of anti-depresents.
269. I will not make Snape an appointment with a muggle psychiatrist.
270. It is not a good idea to ask Snape if he is off his medication when he is angry. Or ever.
271. After using the hair dye on Malfoy, I will not attempt to claim him as the long missing Weasley brother.
272. I will not tell the first years that it is customary to dye their hair in their house colours for their first day of lessons.
273. A lightning bolt tattoo is NOT the 'Light Mark'.
274. Selling memorabilia with photographs of the 'ferret incident' is not allowed.
275. There is no annual 'Dress Like Dumbledore' day.
276. I will not re-enact Harry Potter Puppet Pals in the Great Hall.
277. I will not write all my essays in red ink claiming it is blood.
278. I am not allowed to wear Death Eater robes to dinner and shout Long live Lord Voldemort because I think its funny.
279. I will not replace Professor Snape’s pumpkin juice with Skele-Gro.
280. I may not speak Latin in front of the books.
281. I may not mock Professor Umbridge in front of the press.
282. I am not possessed by the ghost of Lady MacBeth
283. Neville is not my valet.
284. There is no “open-mic night” at Hogwarts
285. It is not a good idea to give Malfoy a “love note” from Ginny and vice versa,
286. It is not a good idea to show the notes to Pansy Parkinson and Daphne Greengrass
287. It is a horrible idea to introduce “colour war” to Hogwarts with Slytherin as green, Hufflepuff as yellow, Gryffindor as red and Ravenclaw as blue.
288. On no circumstances can you introduce rabid fan girls to Harry potter.
289. You must not mix Ravenclaws with muggle geeks or Slytherins with popular people that are muggles. Or Blair Waldorf.
290. I am not to make a waterfall in the astronomy tower so I can surf down after class.
291. I am not allowed to change the Slytherin banner in the Great Hall to a pink and blue banner with a teddy bear on it.
292. Easter in Hogwarts is not to be celebrated by releasing hordes of pink rabbits and making the first years chase them.
293. I am not God.
294. Professor Dumbledore is not God.
295. Despite being near-omniscient, Professor McGonagall is not God.
296. Neither is Harry Potter.
297. I am not the founder of a new religion, in which Snape is the devil and Weasleys are the chosen people and are to lead the followers to the light.
298. I cannot make the followers of Weasleyity have red hair and freckles.
299. The Thriller is not the school dance.
300. I may not borrow an extra wand and watch DRUMLINE too many times. The results are too unpredictable, and Professor Flitwick would like his nose back some day.
301. I will not sweep the Gryffindor common room with Harry Potter's prized Firebolt.
302. It is wrong to refer to Aragog as "Charlotte".
303. I will not swap Draco's broom with one out of Filch's broom cupboard.
TOP 14 REASONS THAT YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH EDWARD CULLEN
1.You make your boyfriend die his hair bronze, and if he doesn't, you break up with him.
2.You call your boyfriend Edward even though its not his name, if he doesn't like it, you break up with him.
3.You make your boyfriend listen to Debusy everytime your in your car, if he doesn't like it, well you know the drill. :)
4.You make your boyfriend wear Vampire teeth, and if he ask's you why, you break up with him.
5.Whenever your boyfriend invites you over to watch a movie, you always put in Romeo & Juliet.
6.If your boyfriend pulls up in a car that is not a silver Volvo, u call the cops.
7.When you and your boyfriend want to take a vacation and he suggests Italy, you yell at him an then break up with him
8.When your boyfriend tells you that he has two tickets to go to Forks, Washington, you pat him on the head and give him Animal blood, but if he refuses, you take your ticket and break up with him.
9. you make him read all the Twilight books so much that he has them memorized.
10.You tell your boyfriend that he will always be 2nd in your heart because Edward Cullen is first.
11. if your boyfriend doesn't have a white mansion, you tell him he has to buy one.
12. if he has no brothers or sisters named alice, jasper, emmett, rosalie, then you ask him "who are you?" and leave him.
13.you make your boyfriend listen to all the sad and happy songs that remind you of edward and bella and if he quetions you why, you throw him out of your car.
14.you ask your boyfriend what type of drug he thinks you are, and if he says anything other then heroine, you start to cry and tell him to leave.
101 things to do at WalMart
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing football; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Run up to an employee (preferably a male) while squeezing your legs together and practically yell at him "I need some tampons!!"
6. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.
7. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
8. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms.
9. While walking around the store, sing in your loudest voice possible "Sex and candy".
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code Red in Housewares," and see what happens.
11. Tune all the radios to a polka station, turn them all off and turn up all the volumes to the max.
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..." etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this shit, anyway?"
15. Repeat #14 in the jewelry department.
16. Try putting different pairs of women's panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
17. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
20. Put M&M's on layaway.
21. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
24. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "...I'm Batman. Come, Robin--to the Batcave!"
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hell" upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
30. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
31. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
32. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
33. Take bets on the battle described above.
34. Set up another battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. G.I. Janes. (Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!!)
35. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.
36. While no one's watching quickly switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the rest room.
37. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible."
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
40. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
41. Fill your cart with boxes of condoms, and watch everyone's jaws drop when you attempt to buy them.
42. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
43. Two words: "Marco Polo."
44. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle,etc.
45. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics.
46. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.
47. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like "the fat man walks alone," and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them
48. While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you and get into a very serious conversation. Exp: The person is breaking up with you and you begin crying "How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me! I knew there was another girl, but I thought I had won. You kissed ME darling." Then act as though you are being beaten and fall onto the ground screaming and having convulsions.
49. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"
50. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
51. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
52. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying "Good girl, good Bessie."
53. Go over to the shoe department and try on every pair of shoes, not putiing one pair back. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
54. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something,quickly make off with it without saying a word.
55. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
56. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
57. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
58. In the makeup department, spray yourself with every perfume there is, then walk up to a boy who is with another girl and start flirting with him in that annoying, ditsy way. "hi!! (giggle) What's your sign?(giggle)." When the boy shows no interest, start hitting on the girl the exact same way. "hi!! (giggle) What's your sign? (giggle)."
59. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
60. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
61. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
62. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
63. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
64. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
65. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
66. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
67. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a "test drive."
68. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
69. Get boxes of Condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they don't realize it.
70. Get an empty book, and say it's a guest book. Get people to sign.
71. Play a game of indoor freeze tag
72. Drive around the entrances screaming out the window "the British are coming"
73. Have a team race with your friends- one person sits in the cart, the other pushes
74. Go to the checkout and buy a bar of candy. Repeat, going to the same cash register, until the clerk notices
75. Fill your cart up as much as possible, and then try to use the express lane
76. Use a bullhorn and occasionally say that there is free candy in aisle X (aisle X being the condom aisle)
77. Run into a pyramid of cans, heroically saying "I'm gonna save us from that bomb!"
78. Use a conveyer belt as a treadmill and lose some weight
79. Grab heavy but not too heavy objects, and see who can throw them the most aisles over.
80. When people aren't looking, put tampons in their carts if they are a guy, or if they are a gal, put in a jock strap.
81. Randomly direct people to the deodorant section
82. Tell someone that you will sue for false advertising, since they do not sell walls.
83. Take your boyfriend or girlfriend to the food section and have an expensive dinner.
84. Try to push your cart through a checkout without paying. When the clerk tries to stop you, kick in his balls (dont try it on a chick, it wont work), run, but leave the cart. See what happens.
85. If people arent looking at their cart, steal it.
86. Go to the gun section, saying "Can I buy a gun? I'm tired of that stupid smily face!"
87. Buy expensive stuff, go home and use wite-out and a pen to change the price to something much lower, and the total much higher, then return and demand a refund.
88. See how much stuff you can break before you get caught
89. Take a leak in the dressing rooms.
90. Repeadeately say "The clowns are not eating me."
91. Use fake checks, but sign them using your neighbors name.
92. Rearrange items as you see fit.
93. Take a full set of guy's clothes and a full set of gal's clothes, then leave them lying somewhere.
94. Put pokemon stuff in a cart that is full of stuff like KoRn and Limp Bizkit CDs.
95. Grab condoms and stick them in everyone's face (only the opposite sex).
96. Do #95 but with the same sex (not recomended).
97. Grab stickers that say "radioactive" and put them randomly on food items.
98. Follow someone until they notice.
99. Pull out pins, like that guy form the 7up commercial.
100. Sing 'Girlfriend' very loudly, particularly in front of old people. Emphasise all swear words and watch the looks on their faces.
101. Loiter. When asked to leave, tell them you live here.
Take Time To Read Each Sentence
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is retard cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
Now read the THIRD word of every line :)
YOUR GUY SIDE:
xYou love hoodies.
TOTAL: 16(Wow, that just confirms what I know...)
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
TOTAL:9 (It's official...I am a tomboy...)
1. Falling in love.
Really Dumb Store labels:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (Too late!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (As night follows day . . .)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (One would hope.)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (As opposed to what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (I gotta admit, I'm curious.)
On Sainsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (Talk about a news flash.)
Ten things to see before you die
1. A vegetarian be eaten by an animal.
2. An emo kid talk about happy bunnies.
3. Homer say something intelligent.
4. Taxes disappear.
5. Voldemort destroy one of his Horcruxes.
6. Michael Jackson be stalked by children.
7. Children take over class and teach teacher in child subjects, such as: armpit farts, skate-boarding, real music, ect.
8. Wrestling people forget their moves.
9. The coyote catch the road runner.
10. The reaction of the teen population if abercombie was closed and it was illegal to wear their clothing.
18 or lower means you’re not stupid.
x Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking.
x You have ran into a tree.
total so far=11
xY ou have accidentally caught something on fire
total so far=16
xSometimes you just stop thinking
total so far= 18
You have eaten a bug.
total so far= 21
You sometimes post bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don’t even when you know it won’t happen to you.
total so far= 24
A Twilight Survey
Which book in the series is your favorite?
How long did it take you to read the books?
Twilight: 2 days, New Moon: 2 days, Eclipse: 3 days, Breaking Dawn: 3 days
Who introduced you to the books?
A good (yet hyper) friend
Did you buy them, borrow them, or have them given to you as a gift?
Breaking Dawn, I bought; the rest I borrowed from the library
Are you most looking forward to: Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, or the movie?
What's your dream ending to the series?
I like the ending to the series, but with me as another newborn vampire in the Cullen family!!
Who's your favorite vampire?
Who is your favorite werewolf?
What's one of your favorite quotes from the stories?
"Fell down again Bella?" "No, I punched a werewolf in the face." LOL!!
What was your favorite Bella and Edward moment?
THE MEADOW SCENE!! AND CHAPTER 20 OF ECLISPE!! AND THE WEDDING AND HONEYMOON (before Bella became pregnant)!!
What was your favorite Bella and Jacob moment?
When Bella punched Jacob in the face
How about your favorite Bella and Alice moment?
When they had sleepovers during Eclipse (you know - kidnapping...)
What was your favorite adventure/battle?
Saving Edward from suicide in Italy, Edward vs. Victoria, Good Vampires vs. Bad Volturi
Which book cover was your favorite?
Are these books among your favorite books of all?
This or That?
Twilight or New Moon?
New Moon or Eclipse?
Eclipse or Twilight?
Are you more excited about Breaking Dawn or Midnight Sun?
Breaking Dawn (but since I've finished it...MIDNIGHT SUN!!)
Midnight Sun or the Twilight Movie?
The Twilight Movie or Breaking Dawn?
Breaking Dawn (again, finished the book, so THE MOVIE!!)
Who do you want to see Bella with most: Edward or Jacob?
EDWARD ANTHONY MASEN CULLEN!!
Who do you like more:
Bella or Edward?
Bella or Jacob?
Bella or Alice?
Alice or Jacob?
Rosalie or Alice?
Alice (Rosalie is a selfish vain bitch...no offense to those that actually like her)
Jasper or Alice?
Jasper or Edward?
Carlisle or Esme?
Its a tie
Emmett or Jasper?
Emmett or Jacob?
Bella or Rosalie?
Esme or Charlie?
Charlie or Carlisle?
Charlie or Billy?
Its a tie
Jacob or Sam?
sam or Quil?
Quil or Embry?
Who's the better villain: James or Victoria?
Werewolves or Vampires?
VAMPIRES ALL THE WAY!! -cough-
How did you first find out about the movie?
Are you excited?
What do you think of the casting so far?
Are you going to go see it?
Planning on going with anyone in particular?
Thinking of getting all my Twilight fans/friends to watch...
Do you think it will stay true to the book?
Breaking Dawn Speculation:
Are you planning on buying this book as soon as it's out?
Yes. and i already DID.
Do you think Bella will be turned into a vampire finally?
Do you think she and Edward will get married?
Yes. ( even Stephenie Meyer said so.)
Do you think Jacob might imprint in this book?
Who do you think Bella will end up with : Edward or Jacob?
Do you think it will be a happy, sad, or shocking ending?
i guess a happy one.
Who do you think will be the villain(s) of the book this time?
the Volturi. ( i laughed when the person who i copied this from said Renessme! ur funny.)
How would you feel about a possible vampire / werewolf cross?
that would be a bit disturbing. but i'd be fine with it as long as they didn't feel the need to drink blood. ( Yuck!)
Will Charlie find out Edward is a vampire?
Will the vampires and werewolves continue the truce they had in Eclipse?
If anyone, who do you think will die in this book?
Irina...how did I know...?
For a twist: what would you think if Edward was somehow turned human?
NOOOOOOO!! HE MUST STAY AS VAMPIRE!! VAMPIRE!!
Do you think Jacob will be over Bella by the end of the book?
What do you most want to happen in Breaking Dawn?
Me becoming a vampire with the Cullens (okay, that's not going to happen, but still...)
What's your dream ending?
I thought I already answered that question...
How many fanfictions do you have submitted?
Which one has the most reviews?
The Crappy Twilight Cliches Show! with 686
You're Obsessed with Twilight Fanfiction when... with 134
Which fanfiction has the most words
The Crappy Twilight Cliches Show! with 59,114
Which fanfiction has the most chapters?
The Crappy Twilight Cliches Show! with 44
What category are the majority of your fanfictions in?
What do you like most in reviews: Quality or Quanity?
Have any of your fanfictions made it into at least one C2?
The Crappy Twilight Cliches Show! with 4
Are any of your fanfictions on at least one person's favorites list?
Are any of your fanfictions on at least one person's alert list?
What genre do you most frequently write in?
Do you leave comments before and after a chapter?
Do you update frequently?
Do you frequently use original characters?
Do I count?
Are any of your fanfictions based on things that happened to you in real life?
What was the funnest thing you've ever had to write?
Dunno...All are pretty funny to write...
This has got to be one of the most clever
When you rearrange the letters:
THE MORSE CODE :
ELECTION - RESULTS:
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
You can finish this 'ice ice _'
Complete the sentence.
Vampires are sexily hot.
I will ace my next English assessment. Hopefully.
I will never have a crush on that stupid mutt called Jacob Black.
A werewolf can be stupid sometimes...
Pie is great for EATING!!
Some things should not be invented in the first place.
One mans trash is full of junk.
You should never bad-mouth Edward Cullen.
Always try to breathe.
Cats may pee on your couch.
Dogs are cute.
Eventually my holidays will end, I would have to go back to school and do more Maths...
The end of the world would suck.
Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out...BUT NO CHEATING!
This game has a funny/spooky outcome.
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
NOW...post this bulletin (don't reply) within the hour. IF you do, your wish will come true...
If you don't it will become the opposite.
Computer Related Random Things
C program run. C program crash. C programmer quit.
Did you ever fall for someone you know you shouldn't?
Smile so the tears don't fall,
I'm not supposed to love you,
Did you ever love someone, and know they didn't care?
You don't even notice the pain in my eyes,
Girls Don't realize these things;
But most of all
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things' I really wish that more guys were like this, and I bet alot of girls do too.
"If tears could build a stairway,
Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell."
"They say that time heals all wounds, but all it's done so far is give me more time to think about how much I miss you."
And I love you.
WHO DOES THE WORK??
Who's working anyway?
The population of the US is 300 million.
160 million are retired.
That leaves 140 million to do the work.
There are 85 million in school.
Which leaves 55 million to do the work.
Of this there are 35 million employed by the federal government.
Leaving 15 million to do the work.
2.8 million are in the armed forces preoccupied with killing Osama
Which leaves 12.2 million to do the work.
Take from that total the 10.8 million people who work for state and city
And that leaves 1.4 million to do the work.
At any given time there are 188,000 people in hospitals.
Leaving 1,212,000 to do the work.
Now, there are 1,211,998 people in prisons.
That leaves just two people to do the work.
You and me.
And there you are,
At your computer, reading jokes.
Nice. Real nice.
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
If you repost this you will get a phone call 37 minutes after you repost
Reasons why girls are the best
1.We got off the Titanic first
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
21. We don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.
22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
23. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.
25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark.
1. Talk endlessly about how cute Bella and Edward are together...
2. ...even if you think your friends cared...
3. ...because they really don't.
4. Make an 'I hate Jacob' forum.
5. Spray paint 'Twilight' on a cop car...
6. ...even if you think it's funny, the cops will not.
7. Use the phrase 'bloodsucker' in your vocabulary.
8. Pretend to have visions of the future.
9. Buy a Silver Volvo...
10. ...it doesn't matter that Edward has one.
11. Go out and see the movie 10 times just to look at Robert Pattinson.
12. Go to the forrest to try and find a meadow.
13. Push a pale person out into the sunlight to see if they glitter...
14. ...because they won't and they'll just end up mad at you.
14. Say, 'Bella Swan' when asked what your name is.
15. Ask random people how long they've been seventeen.
16. Stalk Robert Pattinson.
17. Ask your boyfriend to pretend to be a vampire...
18. ...because chances are he won't want to stand in the snow for five minutes just to get icy skin
19. Call your boyfriend Edward.
20. Look at a magazine and just assume everyone is a vampire because they're all so pretty...
21. ...it's called photoshop.
22. Log on to a fansite and post countless pictures of the Cullen boys...
23. ...even though everyone else is already doing it.
24. Go by the username, 'EDWARDROCKSMIIIISOXCUZHESOSSSSSEEEEEEXXXYYYYYYY' ...
25. ...even if it's true.
26. Go to Forks, Washington.
27. Instantly assume that if someone isn't eating, they're a vampire
28. Try to see if you can go without breathing...
29. ...because you can't.
30. Write your name and any of the Cullen boys name with a heart around it...
31. ...especially on homework...
32. ...your teachers won't find it funny.
33. Whine about how the movie left out so many things from the book...
34. ...your parents really don't care.
35. Try to convince Harry Potter lovers that Twilight is better...
36. ...you will get hurt.
37. Cut yourself then taste the blood just to see how it tastes...
38. ...it doesn't matter that you were just curious. You'll end up in the hospital mental ward.
39. Anytime you see a hot doctor, call him Carlisle...
40. ...he won't think it's funny.
41. Try to read people's thoughts.
42. Sit next to the angsty boy in biology class in hopes that he'll end up being in love with you.
43. Think about Twilight any time you see an apple.
44. Try to go a week without sleeping...
45. ...it won't end well.
46. Drive 50 miles over the speed limit...
47. ...chances are, your neighborhood cops will notice
48. Ask anyone you know that's pale to bite you.
49. Name your twins 'Edward and Bella'...
50. ...when they learn why you gave them those names, they won't be happy.
182 Things You Can Do At the Theaters Before or During Twilight!!
1. Bring a cardboard cut-out of Robert with you. Say he's your "date".
2. Go with several friends. Wear black robes and look sinister. Claim to be the Volturi.
3. Separate the theater crowd. Team Edward on one side, Team Jacob on the other side, and Team Switzerland in the middle. It can easily be done if you somehow manage to find a big scary dude to get the crowd to cooperate.
4. Go around the theater and ask everyone questions from the books to see whether they've read them.
5. Wear plastic fangs. Offer plastic fangs to strangers in the audience.
6. Throw popcorn at your enemy side from 3.
7. Shout random spoilers during the movie.
8. Bring a relatively large dog to the theater and say, "It's Jacob"
9. Wait by the door, and when people try to walk in, shove them out and yell, "I will not share!!"
10. Paint yourself in glitter and bring a torch. When the meadow scene comes on, shine it on you and start shouting 'I'M A VAMPIRE I AM I AM!
11. Sing the 'I am a Vampire' song from Juno when Edward comes on/says he's a vampire.
12. Wear a Robert's Mafia badge.
13. Find the particularly immature fans who are obnoxiously sure of their couples (you know the ones. Those little 12-year-old fans who pitch a fit if you aren't a hardcore Bella/Edward fan) and sit beside them. Loudly voice your opinions on the couple that rivals theirs. I.e., "Jacob is most definitely the more reasonable choice for Bella. Edward is just dangerous." Or "Jacob will imprint on someone and leave Bella. Anyone who thinks they truly have a chance together needs to get their heads out of the clouds."
14. Get into heated debates with random people on Edward's sexuality.
15. Shout out "Who's an IMDB Twilighter" in the theater and see how many people yell back.
16. If your blonde, or have short spikey hair, go really pale and whisper to the person next to you, "I'm so proud of my brother, its his first movie y'know!"
17. Bring two podiums and have a random Edward fan and a random Jacob fan debate over the two. Hey, at least it's entertaining!
18. Look at someone as if you're going to eat him or her. Start licking your lips and smile evilly.
19. Wear your fangs and drink cranberry juice out of clear bottles.
20. Play charades and make people guess what book/part they're acting out.
21. Go up to the food serving bit and ask for human blood. If they refuse, reply with "Oh fine, I'll have animal".
22. Wear dark black contacts and eye-shadow circles under your eyes. Then stare at people in the theater.
23. Walk up to someone smell him or her and then say, "No offense... But you smell like a DOG!"
24. Walk up to a stranger and tell you that you have imprinted on them and that they now belong to you, then sit by them the whole time!
25. Turn to the person next to you and say, "I cant believe she got bit in the end" only gonna work if the person is a newbie to the series.
26. Laugh at random moments in the movie especially sad ones Exp: movie- "Bella, James is a tracker and he's coming to kill you" You and friends- 'MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA ohhhhh that was good'
27. Go to the bathroom.
28. Scream, "DOG!" whenever Jacob appears onscreen.
29. Scream, "BLOODSUCKER!" when Edward admits he's a vampire .
30. Scream, "Yes! Edward's gonna score!" he and Bella kiss.
31. Where gold eye contacts and say you're Edward's long lost cousin.
32. Use your dog as a space heater when camping outside the theater the night before the movie releases. (Hey, in December, it's gonna be COLD. Lol Unless, you live in like, Jamaica, or something... )
33. If BD turns out to not have Bella and Edward together, scream LIARRRRR at Edward when he tells Bella he loves her.
34. Go see the movie, at least weekly, until it comes out on DVD, then do the same thing on said list while waiting for the DVD release at Wal-Mart, and what not.
35. Read the books while waiting for the movie to come out in theaters.
36. Everytime you see Bella and know she's gonna be in danger yell "DANGER
37. At random moments lean over to the stranger next to you, and in a very Jasper like voice, say something like "I feel what you are feeling and you're wrong." Hahaha
38. Instead of bring popcorn to eat, bring apples.
39. Randomly ask people to bite you.
40. During any Jacob/Bella moments (or anything that resembles a Jacob/Bella moment), either howl, "Arooo!" and pant like a dog, or say loudly, "Looks like SOMEONE needs to get FIXED.
41. Take your little sister along. Lay in front of her and start screaming and twitching in agony. Laugh and stand up, unharmed, when people who haven't been introduced to Jane freak out and try to help.
42. Before Edward smells Bella in class for the first time like in the Caf scene when he keeps looking at her trying to read her mind, pull an Aro move, say something like "That IS interesting! "
43. As soon as Rob appears on screen, scream "I LOVE YOU ROB! HAVE MY BABIES!". Be prepared for some strange looks.
44. Wait until Edward and Bella are having their quite moment in the meadow and then scream loudly "HE'S GOING TO BITE HER!!"
45. Ask a random person if they thirst for your blood.
46. Tell a random person you thirst for their blood.
47. This only works if you are a girl, but when you see Bella for the first time, scream loudly "I LOVE YOU BELLA YOU ARE SO HOTTT!!" vice-versa for Edward if you are a guy.
48. When Edward says, "So the lion fell in love with the lamb," scream ROAR!!" and "BAAAAAAH!"
49. Use Twilight pickup-lines on strangers in the audience. "I'm a vampire, wanna see me sparkle?" "Are you ridiculously hot, or is that just the werewolf in you?" "I'm Bella. You're Edward. My virtue means nothing."
50. Before the movie begins, say loudly, "Okay, just so we're clear, no one cuts themselves right?" (if that offends anyone, sorry)
51. Go up to a random blonde chick and say "Edward prefers BRUNETTES!"
52. Seperate the theater into T~O's and general movie-goers. Then have a trivia-off between the two sides and be overly obnoxious with your correct answers.
53. Act out scenes from the trailers with a group a friends, being overly dramatic for everything.
54. Yell out "spoilers" that are completely untrue.
55. Dress up as Dr. Phil and make snide comments about Bella and Edward's beep up relationship, no matter how amazing it is.
56. Ask loudly during a very solemn part of the movie, "D'you think Edward prefers boxers or briefs?" Have a setup for this question, and have two friends sit somewhere else in the theater, and get into a loud argument over this.
57. Have one of your friends sit somewhere in the theater away from you reading Dracula or an Anne Rice book. While waiting for the film go over to them (like she's a stranger) and scream "THEY DON'T EVEN SPARKLE!! !!"
58. Right after the "Twilight" line, start singing the sunrise, sunset song from Fiddler on the roof.
59. As soon as bella goes off to the dance studio and james is talking to her ... yell "SHES GONNA DIE!" and throw popcorn / sour patch kids at the screen.
60. As soon as Taylor Lautner (sp?) comes on the screen yell "SHARKBOY!!" (sorry... just had to say it )
61. Go dressed up like a character from Harry Potter, and when the movie starts, look confused and leave.
62. Start yelling out loud in the middle of class, "I know it's dangerous, Edward! Get out of my head!"
63. When waiting in line for the movie, tell the person next to you the entire plot of the movie (using the same character names, but a different movie plot, ex. "So Bella's parents die fighting off the Volturi. And Bella s left with a crescent scar on her hand... everyone knows her name and she doesn't know why, until a large scary guy tells her the real story of her parents death...")
64. When Bella starts pretend-flirting on the beach with Jacob, yell "BELLA, YOU ARE MAKING THE WORST DECISION OF YOUR LIFE!!"
65. Go to the movie, dress up all fancy and antique-looking and when the movie starts, tell everyone around you casually and proud "That's my boyfriend up there" and point to the screen as they show Edward.
66. Wear a dark robe and grab someone's hand. Laugh in a very Aro-esque fashion and say, "I know your secrets."
67. Scream and giggle madly whenever two characters interact, as though they're your favorite couple. "OH MY CARLISLE, Mike and Edward are glaring at each other! So cute!" "Eee! Jasper is calming Bella down! This is so romantic!"
68. Go up to the guy at the snack stand and say: "If I could dream at all it would be about you." Or something similar. This works really well if he is gangly and has horrible acne.
69. Go up to some random person at the theater and say, "You're exactly my brand of heroin."
70. Use vampire teeth and start getting near the throat of the person seating next to you. When they look weird at you just tell them that you are sorry and do it again 5 minutes later.
71. Buy a hot dog and bite a part with ketchup and with your vampire teeth full of it smile darkly at the person sitting next to you
72. When the person next to you is not watching grab 2 straws and put them on your teeth and said "LOOK I HAVE VAMPIRE TEETH!!
73. Put on a dark cloak in the middle of the movie and start walking around the theatre.
74. Walk around before the movie starts and sit down beside random people and start loudly talking about Stephenie Meyer's conspiracy theories against Harry Potter. Do it all while wearing a Gryffindor robe. Then start bashing J.K. Rowling. Watch them get confused.
75. When Esme first comes on, yell VERY loudly, "I thought her name was Ava!" (only for Grey's Anatomy fans)
76. Every time Jacob or one of his Quiluete (sp) friends comes on, yell, "WEREWOLF" loudly.
77. Upon entering the movie theaters, immediately break into a run and start towards the theater Twilight is showing in full-speed. While running, hysterically scream, "EDWARD! EDWARD!"
78. Proudly wear your "Team Edward" t-shirt.
79. Every time Bella falls down or makes a fool of herself, take a drink of soda.
80. Once the movie has started, turn to your neighbor and ask: "Huh? This is a movie about vampires? I thought it was a documentary film about the advancement of street light technology in the 21st century. Crap. I want my 7 bucks back."
81. Bring a waterbottle filled with red kool aid and label it with an animal that lives in the area. i.e. "Alligator" or "Squirrel".
82. Lean over to the stranger next to you and say, "You smell edible!"
83. Tell the person next to you when you see Victoria "It's a shame that it's the girl that's gonna kill Bella, huh?"
84. When they come back from the tide pools and the Quileute boys are at the beach with Bella seeing them for the first time start singing "Who let the dogs out?" or shout loudly "Alright, who invited the werewolves?"
85. When Jacob comes on the screen and bella is flirting with him go into a hystarical fit, rolling around the floor screaming and crying...then have to be dragged out by the movie ushers screaming "I love you edward!! wait for me!!"
86. Hire a huge bodyguard and tell everyone he is your rented Volturi guard for the night and anyone who has never read the books or is not an imdb Twilighter can "GET OUT THIS IS A PRIVATE VIEWING FOR PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY CARE!!" Then start chanting.
87.Make sure you sit next to a first timer, someone who has never read the books and blurt everything out right before it happens. i.e.:"OOOO.. .he is gonna kill her!!" or "man that relationship will NEVER work!!" Then when they get tired of it and say something to you like, "Excuse me, but i have never read these books and you are ruining this experience for me. I have a right to wait and see what happens and I don't think you should do this just because you read the book!" then when they turn around, start sneezing violently. When they turn to look at you again say "Sorry, but I'm allergic to bull!"
88. Sit behind a bald guy and try to hit the center of his head with your popcorn. Every time he turns around turn around and look at the 12 year olds behind you and be like "Hey that's rude." Then call the movie ushers and have them removed.
89. When the scene with Edward playing the piano for Bella, say: "What?! I thought he played the xylophone!"
90. Wear a red-brown shaggy dog-suit to the theater and only act like a dog. Change back into a human later on making it look like you are 'morphing-back to normal, only wearing a pair of sweatpants and bare chest (for guys haha)
91. When buying food at the concession, yell: " Edward doesn't eat...so I wont either!!"
92. Throw a baseball back and forth with a friend and run really fast to catch it.
93. Leave the theater at all the really important parts, then come back in and ask, "Did he bite her yet?" or, "Is she dead yet?" and then scream "What kind of world is this when a girl with a small bladder can't get the whole movie experience!" when people ask you to shush up. only good if you already saw it
94. Ask random people if they're more attracted to your blood or your body.
95. Leave the theater constantly. Trip every time you leave and come back. Loudly call for Edward to save you.
96. Walk up to someone wearing blue. Tell them Edward thinks you look hot.
97. If you're a brunette, wear blue. Proclaim yourself Bella.
98. In the hospital scene after she gets hit by Tyler start yelling, "He's a vampire!!"
99. Scream that Edward is a Vampire a hundred times before the movie.
100. Scream that you did all 100 things to do while waiting for the movie.
101. Dress up as Bella/Alice/ whoever and BE them. Make your friends dress up too and interact with you as if they really were their character. Scream about how you are NOT in Forks and run around. If you're Bella, trip a couple times. (=
102. Whenever Bella seems to be causing problems with the other characters (like when James first smells her) say in a loud, snide voice, "Y'know, the ACTUAL Switzerland didn't cause this much of a problem."
103. When Jacob makes his appearance, scream, "OH MY GOSH! EW! GET THEM OFF ME! FLEAS!"
104. Bring a Chihuahua with you, and when you get strange looks, reply matter-of-factly, "This is the new and improved Jacob. Travel-sized for one's convenience. " And promptly sprint away.
105. Sit next to a stranger and be very still. Stare into space for a long time. When the stranger finally asks if there's something wrong say, "I have foreseen..." in an ominous voice.
106. When Bella trips start singing, "She hit the floor next thing you know shawtty got low low low."
107. When Edward starts getting close to Bella to kiss her singing the theme of jaws xD.
108. Print out this list and sit by someone who's, no doubt, going to be oneof the people who takes movies so seriously that they'll scream at anyone who even whispers. Whip the list impressively out of your pocket, lean over and seriously ask for suggestions on which things to shout out.
109. Start a standing ovation before the movie starts.
110. Study the sides and get up in the middle of the scenes and act them out with your friends in front of the screen (or go a few times then do this).
111. Make friends with someone who works in the theater and get them to drag you out of the theater at some point, when they do yell
112. Confuse the n00bish movie goers into thinking that mike is edward's competition and divide the theater into team edward and team mike. Debate. Laugh. Enjoy. Then when some person who works at the theater comes and breaks it up, point to some random stranger and yell, "SHE/E STARTED IT!" and quickly run out.
113. Go and dress up and pretend to be Bella. Get a guy friend to go as Jacob or Edward and have a really big public break up with them in the middle of the theater before the movie. (this could actually be even better if its bella/edward and you do it right after the flirting with jacob scene during the movie.)
114. Instead of eating popcorn or candy, bring a large stuffed penguin and pretend you're feasting on that instead. Vampire teeth and fake blood would make it more interesting...Oh and ask anyone thats looking at you, "Wanna bite?"
115. Buy gummi bears, then go on about how great your 'irritable grizzlies' taste throughout the movie.
116. Start going on about the ballet scene at the beginning and how its really unfair that Edward didn't turn Bella into a vampire.
117. When Edward makes his appearance, fall out of your seat and clutch at your chest. Gasp for air in a very New Moon-Bella (or angsty! Bella, in other words) fashion. For better effect, moan, "He's gone" over and over again.
118. After a very romantic Bella/Edward scene in the New Moon movie (if they make one), say in a loud, cheery voice, "Wow, after an intense thing like that, who'd-a thought Bella ended up with Caius in the end?"
119. When Robert appears on screen for the first time, scream "SEXBOMB".
120. Find an Edward look alike, tackle hug them, and scream "EDWARD!".
121. Give the 12 year olds a chance! If they start acting teenybopperish, however, tower over them and claim that you are the Volturi, and you are here to accept their death wish.
122. Go around with a video camera, and quiz people on their Twilight knowledge, and give them small gifts if they get it right. And then post that video on YouTube!
123. Get to the front of the line first, and greet everyone who lines up. Introduce yourselves as Twilight characters.
124. Pick a random person (hot guy) in the crowd and follow them a while, make sure you are wearing red contacts, keep popping in and out and make sure they see a few glimpses of you...basically. ..freak them out!!
125. Bring your grandma and a guy painted in glitter. Reenact bella's dream in front of the screen.
126. Carry your little sister/brother in and ask anyone if they're hungry.
127. When Jasper (and his big freakish poofy hair!) first appears, scream, "OH MY GOSH, IT'S MICHAEL JACKSON!"
128. Have random Alice-esque visions all night about people's futures.Make them as crazy-weird as possible.
129. Ask to shake strangers hands, and then smile and act like Aro. Tell people, "That was interesting. "
130. Enter the theatre looking scared, and try to hide in the back. Have some friends come in dressed in long black robes. Have them haul you out of the theatre, whilst you scream "NO! PLEASE DEAR GOD NO!!" and other such dramatics. Come back in later with pale make up on. Try to "bite" random strangers.
131. Bring one of those paper fortune-tellers/ cootie-catcher things and make people pick numbers and colors. If asked about your bizarre behavior, claim to be Alice using a "vision-channeling device."
132. When Edward shows off his SEXY ABS-erm, I mean, sparkles-burst into a
133. Bring a podium and a large dry-erase board into the theater, and begin a very serious, scientific lesson on why real vampires sparkle. Continuously make a mockery of traditional Halloween fanged, high-collared, Dracula-esque vampires. For added hilarity, have one of your friends dress up as a traditional vampire and storm out of the theater indignantly during your lesson.
134. Claim you are from Denali (One of Tanya's clan) and cry every time you see Bella and Edward together.
135. Hum "Hedwig's Theme" the entire time.
136. Bring a megaphone and during particularly shocking moments in the movie use it to exclaim, "OH MY CARLISLE!"
137. Bring a megaphone and tell people that you are from the Volutri, and any fangirling teenyboppers will be escorted out. And say to one of your friends loudly, "So...you ready for dinner?"
138. Get to the theater SUPER early when no one's there. When people come and try to sit in the empty row that you're sitting in, deliberately tell them that the spot is taken for Bella/Edward/ Jacob/Alice/ Jasper/other Twilight characters. If they try to sit in the seat next to it, say it's for a different character's name. i.e: "Excuse me, that seat's saved for Carlisle...Er, that's saved for Esme...Uhm, that's saved for Jacob...Oh, that one's saved for Rosalie..."
139. Sit next to an older guy or lady and everytime something sad happens, turn to them and proclaim that you feel like there is a huge hole with jagged edges in your chest that is about to be ripped open and will cause you undeniable pain...watch their stunned reaction and then be a creep and get all touchy-feely and blow your nose on their sleeve or something...really works if you want someone to move..ha.
140. Laugh loudly everytime Edward opens his mouth to speak so that no one else can hear him. When someone tells you to be quiet say, "What? That was FUNNY!"
141. Whenever someone (onscreen or off) says, "Alice," quicky shout, "IN WONDERLAND."
142. Have a friend (of the opposite sex ie: boyfriend, girlfriend) come in before you and act like a total stranger. You come in as a werewolf. When you see them, tell them you've imprinted on them, and then immediately start making out.
143. Yell at the end of the movie when Bella and Edward kiss (if they do), "TOO BAD EDWARD LEAVES YOU IN NEW MOON! HA - HA!"
144. During the baseball scene start sobbing insanely loud and cry out, "WHY?! WHY DOES ALICE/CARLISE/ JASPER/EMMET HAVE TO DIE?!" Don't say all the names obviously, just pick one.
145. Say when Edward and James are fighting, "WHY DOES EDWARD HAVE TO DIE?!"
146. Have one of your (hairy?) guy friends come to the theater without their shirt. When someone asks him to put on a shirt or leave, have him run from the theater on all fours, howling loudly as he goes. Turn to the person and tell them to PLEASE not upset a werewolf again as it usually has deadly consequenses.
147. Gather a group of friends and make flyers to hand out outside the theatre explaining that vampires have feelings too and that they should not be exploited in this fashion. make picket signs and chant.
148. Before the movie starts, set up a stand and bet with everyone that you're the palest one of the lot.
149: Have a contest to see who has the best costume, knows the most facts, etc. etc. of people in the theater!
150. Have one person who looks like Edward and another person who looks like Jake and make them stand in front of the theater with brochures saying "VOTE FOR EDWARD AS MR. SWAN"/"VOTE FOR JACOB AS MR. SWAN" and at the end of the movie, count the votes and announce it inside the theater in the middle of a scene! if you want, you could also have an Eric!!
151. Chant T~O or Twihard or whatever you wanna be called.
152. Dress up as the Volturi, wait at the entrance and don't let in all the
153. Dress really trashy and wear violet contacts. "Lure" the "victims" into the theatre like this.
154. Watch movies with Rob and Kristen in such as: HP4(and 5), Panic Room, Zathura, Mission Without Permission, and others.
155. Enter the theater by means of a grate and underground tunnel system. When you eventually surface look cunfused and loudly ask if anyone has seen Aro recently.
156. When you first see 'Edward' on the screen yell, "CEDRIC IS RESURRECTED!"
157. Stare at a stranger in the theater intently and when they turn to look at you, you say, "Do I dazzle you?"
158. When Charlie first comes on screen, loudly shout, "Bet no one suspectedhim as part of the Volturi, huh?"
159. Whenever Edward comes on screen, say, "I vant him to suck my blood!"
160. Whenever one of the Cullens starts to walk near Bella, say with increasing volume, "Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun!!" like in Jaws.
161. Go to the movie with a friend. One of you bring a stuffed animal of a dog, and one of you bring one of dracula. Sit on opposite sides of the movie. While the movie is playing, continuously throw the stuffed animals back and forth while screaming "EDWARDD!!" if you have the Dracula and "JACOBB!!" if you have the dog one. If possible, make swiss cheese fall from cealing while you both scream "SWITZERLANDD! "
162. When Taylor Lautner comes onscreen, scream REALLY LOUDLY, "I THOUGHT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BIGGER!!"
163. Yell as the movie starts, "Alright, new Harry Potter movie! Yes!" Continue to comment on how awesome Daniel Radcliffe is, even if it's clearly Rob.
164. During all of the romantic scenes with Edward and Bella shout, "Take that Jacob Black!"
165. Follow anyone wearing a tan jacket around and sniff them.
166. Get there a good 3 hours early and go up to the people in line for the showing before yours and say loudly to the people you are with, "YOU KNOW, THE VAMPIRE BITES HER IN THE END. SHE DIES. I'VE READ THE BOOK." Knowing full well that it isn't true, but just to make the people mad.
167. When the lineup to get into the theatre gets really long, strike up an arguement with anyone near the front of the line about why you are a bigger Twilight fan than they are.
168. Dress up as a mountain lion and proclaim that, "Edward can eat me anytime he wants!"
169. Publicly mock anyone who might have come to the opening night with fangs or any other typical vampire getup, not knowing any better.
170. Have you and your friends dress up like the Volturi and ask loudly to the theatre at large before the movie, "Has anyone here seen a Carlisle Cullen? Aro has an important message for him!" when no one answers, pretend to discuss with your friends and then yell out: "It's feeding time!!", advancing on the crowd...
171. Bring a notebook and take notes on whatever, making your movements frantic and noticeable to the person next to you. Glare at them when they look at you questioningly and shift in your seat to keep the notebook's contents out of their sight. When the movie ends, quickly stand up, throw a black cloak over yourself and sweep mysteriously out of the theater. Avoid seeing them on your way out of the building. You know they'll be wondering about you.
172. At the very end of the movie, stand up dramatically and say, "So wait. Edward doesn't kill Bella. And Bella doesn't hook up with Eric. This is such a rip off!!" and storm out of the theatre.
173. Cry at the funniest moment, laugh at the most dramatic. Get a friend to ask loudly, "DO YOU HAVE MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER OR SOMETHING?".
174. Wear superlight makeup and body glitter with your vampire getup.
175. Dress up as vampire-movie theater workers (volturi would work too) and inform people that they cannot enter the theater with out their Twilight book or they muct be able to prove that they have an adequate knowlege of the book (or if they wear a Twilight tee shirt).
176. Try to go to a later showing, where nearly everyone is unfamiliar with the book. Ruin it for them in every way possible.
177. Yell loudly when Edward and Bella kiss, "EDWARD! !!WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME??NOOOOO!!"
178. During some quiet point in the movie, yell, "I BET EDWARD AND BELLA GET TOGETHER IN THE END!!"
179. Remark to random strangers romantic lines from the books like, "Do I dazzle you?" and, "If I could dream at at all, it would be about you..."
180. Any time Edward says "Bella" and then pauses, say, "I'm gay." REALLY loudly.
181. When Jacob first comes on, sing "Na na na na na na na, SHARK BOOOY!" like the Batman theme.
182. Make your pale friend hold an apple with both hands.
XBlack is one of your favorite colors.
You can skateboard
X You love the computer.
XYou like loud music
50 Things You Didn't Know About Me Until You Read This!
1. What color is your toothbrush?
Green and white electric toothbrush
2. Name one person who made you smile today:
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning:
Working on various fanfics ('Plotline Parodies' and 'OMC!! The Principal is a Vampire!!')
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Drinking ginger beer
5. What is your favorite candy bar?
6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
No. Don’t plan on it either. (Ewww...)
7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Dad...I'm drunk on ginger beer..."
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
10. What is your lip gloss of choice?
11. What was the last thing you ate?
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
13. The last sporting event you watched?
A got a glimpse of a bit of cricket, but that's about it...
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Extra butter (fattening but GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!)
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
16. Ever go camping?
17. Do you take vitamins daily?
18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
Nope, not a Christian...
19. Do you have a tan?
Yes, ever since I was a baby (I was born with it...)
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Depends on what Chinese food it is...but generally no because I have Chinese food pretty much everyday...
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
I like to, but I don’t go out of my way for it.
22. What did your last text message say?
Ah sure, why not...
23. What are you doing tomorrow?
25. Look to your left, what do you see?
Books and papers...
26. What color is your watch?
I don’t own one.
27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Our prime minister's better than the outgoing George W Bush... (I'm Australian...)
28. What is your birthstone?
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Fast food place
30. What is your favorite number?
Don't have one...
31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
32. Any plans today?
33. How many states have you lived in?
34. Biggest annoyance right now?
Annoyingly slow Internet
35. Last song listened to?
Supermassive Black Hole by Muse
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
39. Are you jealous of anyone?
Those really smart and talented people who could do anything (those really smart people who are really good at piano/violin/guitar/etc)
40. Is anyone jealous of you?
Probably those who think I'M one of the smart talented people...(I'm not, btw)
41. Do you love anyone?
My family and my friends (and Edward Cullen...)
42. Do any of your friends have children?
43. What do you usually do during the day?
During the school year - Go to school, come back home, go on Fanfiction.net (During the holidays - wake up late, eat, go on computer for half the day then practise piano, then more fanfiction, then sleep)
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Sometimes, but I prefer 'hi' or 'hey'
46. What color is your car?
47. Do you like cats?
Kittens, yes, but I'm a dog person
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
50. How did you get your worst scar?
The one under my chin was when I bumped it on a table when I was two
1. FIRST NAME: Nancy
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nancy Reagan, wife of Ronald Reagan
3. SIBLING NAMES: None
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? A month ago
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDS? yep, but they are a bit dry...
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? meat, i guess...idk.
7. KIDS? maybe one...but years from now.
8. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? ...No...
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? yep, but I don't use it much...
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? HELL YEAH!!
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? i think so...
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? CRUNCHY NUT CORNFLAKES!!
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM? No
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? i think so...emotionally or physically?
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Vanilla or chocolate
7. SHOE SIZE? depends of da shoe
18. RED OR PINK? Pink
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? Short-sightedness
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Dad :(
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS IN THERE PROFILE? Wouldn't mind...
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Green slippers, grey pants
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? Mango
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? BLUE OCTOBER!!
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Sky Blue
26. FAVORITE SMELL? Freshly baked bread
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Stupid telemarketers
28. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their face...
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? This was supossed to be sent?
30. FAVORITE DRINK? Fanta!
31. FAVORITE SPORT? Badminton
32. EYE COLOR? Chocolate
33. HAT SIZE? 61
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, glasses
35. FAVORITE FOOD? Chinese BBQ duck!!
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy endings.
37. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE? TWILIGHT!!
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? My hoodies!!
39. SUMMER OR WINTER? Neither
40. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses!
41. FAVORITE DESSERT? Brownie with vanilla ice cream :)
If you could trade places with a celebrity for a day, who would you choose and why? Kristen Stewart
What have you found to be the best way to relieve tension? Piano and Music
If you could choose only two movies to watch ever again, what would they be? Twilight and Rush Hour 2
Name three things you wanted as a child but never got. Alot of things...Don't really know...
If someone told you had exactly 9 minutes to live, what would you do in those 9 minutes? Tell everybody I could that I love them, like people that I do love, and then spend the rest either playing piano or laughing...
Describe your dream house. A two-storey house with a balcony, a large vegetable/flower garden and en suite bedrooms
Do you believe people are basically good? Everybody has some good in them
What is the most expensive article of clothing you’ve ever purchased? No idea at all
What are your worst habits? Biting my nails
Who is the person you know with the purest soul? My mom
Describe the happiest day of your life. Watching Twilight with my old friend
Describe the saddest day of your life. When my previous dog got taken away to the pound
What is the oldest age you would like to be alive? Somewhere in the triple digits would be awesome
What was the best year of your life? Don’t have one – All are great and bad in their own way
Who is the most successful person personally known to you? My mum (to be able to go through a divorce and a breakdown with her sisters, AND to have a smile on her face is just plain amazing)
Who is the most outrageous person personally known to you? ME!!
What is your biggest regret? Never getting to know my two grandparents :’(
If you could choose only one music CD to ever listen to again, what would it be? Twilight Movie Soundtrack
You can go back in time and prevent a great catastrophe.Which one would you prevent? 9/11
If you went to a beach and it turned out to be a nude beach, would you stay and go swimming? Would you swim nude? No Way!!
If you were at a friend’s house for dinner and you found a dead cockroach in your salad, what would you do? Stare at it for a long time, before telling the friend’s parents about it
If you were elected to be leader of a foreign country tomorrow, what country would you want it to be and what would be your first official act? Depends on what the country is – Different countries have different problems
If money were no object, how many children would you want to have? Just 2
Layers Of You (Put a question mark for questions you don't want to answer)
LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE
LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE
LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW:
LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK:
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH
LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER
LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLD
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY
LAYER TEN: WHAT WERE YOU DOING?
LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE
13 things PMS Stands for:
13. Pass My Shotgun
WHAT TO DO IN AN EXAM YOU KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO FAIL ANYWAYS:
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Come down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "Fuck this!" and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go drink.)
15. Show up completely drunk (completely drunk means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
16. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
25. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the hell are you? Where's the regular guy?"
26. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
29. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
30. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
31. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
32. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
33. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
34. Fake an orgasm. When interrupted, apologize, and explain that question #_ moved you, deeply.
35. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!". rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. strike a pose first for added effect.
36. Tailgate outside the classroom before the exam.
37. If your answers are on a scantron sheet, fill it out in pen.
38. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girl nearby.
39. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
40. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your paper. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
41. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if heshe did it.
42. Dress like the professor.
44. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
45. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras.
HOW COULD YOU? - By Jim Willis, 2001 When I was a puppy, I entertained you with my antics and made you laugh. You called me your child, and despite a number of chewed shoes and a couple of murdered throw pillows, I became your best friend. Whenever I was "bad," you'd shake your finger at me and ask "How could you?" -- but then you'd relent and roll me over for a belly rub. My housebreaking took a little longer than expected, because you were terribly busy, but we worked on that together. I remember those nights of nuzzling you in bed and listening to your confidences and secret dreams, and I believed that life could not be any more perfect. We went for long walks and runs in the park, car rides, stops for ice cream (I only got the cone because "ice cream is bad for dogs" you said), and I took long naps in the sun waiting for you to come home at the end of the day. Gradually, you began spending more time at work and on your career, and more time searching for a human mate. I waited for you patiently, comforted you through heartbreaks and disappointments, never chided you about bad decisions, and romped with glee at your homecomings, and when you fell in love. She, now your wife, is not a "dog person" -- still I welcomed her into our home, tried to show her affection, and obeyed her. I was happy because you were happy. Then the human babies came along and I shared your excitement. I was fascinated by their pinkness, how they smelled, and I wanted to mother them, too. Only she and you worried that I might hurt them, and I spent most of my time banished to another room, or to a dog crate. Oh, how I wanted to love them, but I became a "prisoner of love." As they began to grow, I became their friend. They clung to my fur and pulled themselves up on wobbly legs, poked fingers in my eyes, investigated my ears, and gave me kisses on my nose. I loved everything about them and their touch -- because your touch was now so infrequent -- and I would've defended them with my life if need be. I would sneak into their beds and listen to their worries and secret dreams, and together we waited for the sound of your car in the driveway. There had been a time, when others asked you if you had a dog, that you produced a photo of me from your wallet and told them stories about me. These past few years, you just answered "yes" and changed the subject. I had gone from being "your dog" to "just a dog ," and you resented every expenditure on my behalf. Now, you have a new career opportunity in another city, and you and they will be moving to an apartment that does not allow pets. You've made the right decision for your "family, " but there was a time when I was your only family. I was excited about the car ride until we arrived at the animal shelter. It smelled of dogs and cats, of fear, of hopelessness. You filled out the paperwork and said "I know you will find a good home for her." They shrugged and gave you a pained look. They understand the realities facing a middle-aged dog, even one with "papers." You had to pry your son's fingers loose from my collar as he screamed "No, Daddy! Please don't let them take my dog!" And I worried for him, and what lessons you had just taught him about friendship and loyalty, about love and responsibility, and about respect for all life. You gave me a good-bye pat on the head, avoided my eyes, and politely refused to take my collar and leash with you. You had a deadline to meet and now I have one, too. After you left, the 2 nice ladies said you probably knew about your upcoming move months ago & made no attempt to find me another good home. They shook their heads & asked "How could you?" They are as attentive to us here in the shelter as their busy schedules allow. They feed us, of course, but I lost my appetite days ago. At first, whenever anyone passed my pen, I rushed to the front, hoping it was you that you had changed your mind -- that this was all a bad dream... or I hoped it would at least be someone who cared, anyone who might save me. When I realized I could not compete with the frolicking for attention of happy puppies, oblivious to their own fate, I retreated to a far corner and waited. I heard her footsteps as she came for me at the end of the day, and I padded along the aisle after her to a separate room. A blissfully quiet room. She placed me on the table and rubbed my ears, and told me not to worry. My heart pounded in anticipation of what was to come, but there was also a sense of relief. The prisoner of love had run out of days. As is my nature, I was more concerned about her. The burden which she bears weighs heavily on her, and I know that, the same way I knew your every mood. She gently placed a tourniquet around my foreleg as a tear ran down her cheek. I licked her hand in the same way I used to comfort you so many years ago. She expertly slid the hypodermic needle into my vein. As I felt the sting and the cool liquid coursing through my body, I lay down sleepily, looked into her kind eyes and murmured "How could you?" Perhaps because she understood my dog speak, she said "I'm so sorry." She hugged me, and hurriedly explained it was her job to make sure I went to a better place, where I wouldn't be ignored or abused or abandoned, or have to fend for myself -- a place of love and light so very different from this earthly place. And with my last bit of energy, I tried to convey to her with a thump of my tail that my "How could you?" was not directed at her . It was directed at you, My Beloved Master, I was thinking of you. I will think of you and wait for you forever. May everyone in your life continue to show you so much loyalty.
A Note from the Author: If "How Could You?" brought tears to your eyes as you read it, as it did to mine as I wrote it, it is because it is the composite story of the millions of formerly "owned" pets who die each year in American & Canadian animal shelters. Please use this to help educate, on your websites, in newsletters, on animal shelter and vet office bulletin boards. Tell the public that the decision to add a pet to the family is an important one for life, that animals deserve our love and sensible care, that finding another appropriate home for your animal is your responsibility and any local humane society or animal welfare league can offer you good advice, and that all life is precious. Please do your part to stop the killing, and encourage all spay & neuter animals in order to prevent unwanted animals. Please pass this on to everyone, not to hurt them or make them sad, but it could save maybe, even one, unwanted pet. Remember...They love UNCONDITIONALLY.
EIGHT HAVE YOU EVERS
Yet another Survey!! Double Yay!!
1. Where's #1 on your top 8? It's somewhere...
2. What is your favorite possession? Phone, Laptop, Ipod Nano
3. Do you own a gun? No...we're not allowed to have guns in Australia
4. If you could tell your last ex something what would you say? I never had a boyfriend, but if I do...I wouldn't say anything
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes...
7. What's your favorite Christmas song? Um...First Nowell?
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water and Hot Chocolate :)
9. Can you do a push up? Nup...I'm full of unco-ness
10. Is your bathroom clean? Usually...
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My 'Edward ring' which reminds me of the ring Edward gave to Bella...it probably doesn't even look like it, but oh well...
12. Do you take painkillers? When I get period pains >_
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I HAVE A SECRET WEAPON TO GET BOYS?!
14. Do you have A.D.D.? (Attention Deficit Disorder) Sometimes...
15. What's your name? Nancy...but I go by alot of names >_>
16. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment - Chasers' War on Everything, Twilight, my new Ipod Nano
17. Name the last 3 things you have bought A bracelet, train tickets, movie tickets
18. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink - Water, milk and Fanta
19. Current worry? That I will stuff up this school year
20. Current hate? Hannah Montana and Zac Efron
21. Favorite place(s) to be? In my study!
22. How did you bring in the New Year? Fireworks!! WOOOOH!!
23. Where would you like to go? Around the world
24. Do you own slippers? Yep
25. What shirt are you wearing? A black shirt
26. Favorite color(s)? Blue :D
27. Are you gay? Nope
28. Do you sing in the shower? No... maybe... yes, yes I do
29. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? I didn't have any - I was a bit brave :)
30. Best bed sheets as a child? Lavender ones _
31. Worst injury you've ever had? When I had a scar on my chin after hitting a table top when I was two
32. Who is your loudest friend? Alice/Mannat
33. Who is your most silent friend? Tash
34. Does someone have a crush on you? I dunno. You tell me
35. Do you wish on shooting stars? Yes. They don't work though :(
36. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate
37. What song(s) do/did you want played at your wedding? Pachelbel's Canon in D -sigh- So sweet...
38. What song(s) do you want played at your funeral? Clair de Lune by Debussy...
39. What were you doing @ 12 AM last night? Welcoming the New Year by screaming at the top of my lungs while watching the fireworks
40. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Ugh...my mouth feels dry...
Write 11 of your fave Twilight characters in whatever order and follow the instructions below:
1. Edward Cullen
3. Alice Cullen
6. Esme Cullen
11. Angela Weber
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?- Oh thank god no
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? Um...probably to alot of guys...but not really me...
3) What would happen if Elevan got Eight pregnant? Um, it's probably better if Eight got Eleven pregnant, but Angela will probably become a vampire
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? -yup
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? EW!! Bella belongs to Edward and Esme belongs to Carlisle!!
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? -EW!! NO WAY NEVA
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and One in an awkward situation? Hehe, he'll probably go "The cottage was built for a reason!!"
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic. -What happens when a shopping-deprived Alice plays fetch with a hyperactive werewolf called Seth? A wrecked tree, a dead mountain lion and a lost frisbee!
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff? -dear god I hope not
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Ten Hurt/Comfort fic. "Seth, I'm really sorry about this." Carlisle tried to soothe me as I just stood there in shock. My sister, my selfish, compassionless yet loving sister Leah...dead...
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to go out with One? EW!! INCEST!!
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three slash? -no
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven? -no
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? -NO!
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion? - Um...I don't know...
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? -Smile Like You Mean It by The Killers
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Ten fic, what would the warning be? - The following slash threesome will induce vomiting, headaches and anger. Please divert your eyes from it unless very prepared for the worse...
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? Who cares about the pickup line? Edward will slaughter him in seconds...
19) "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (9), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3)."
Edward and Carlisle are in a happy relationship (Oh God...) until Carlisle runs off with Renesmee (Ew ew EW!!) . Edward, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Angela (-Shudder-) and a brief unhappy affair with Jacob (OH GOD MY EYES!!) , then follows the wise advice of Emmett (HA!) and finds true love with Alice (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!).
10 Commandments of a Teenager
1) Thou shall not sneak out when parents are sleeping.
This saying reminded me so much of Twilight, it's pathetic!!
When I first saw you...
I was afraid to meet you...
When I first met you...
I was afraid to kiss you...
When I first kissed you...
I was afraid to love you...
But now that I love you...
I'm afraid to lose you...
I found that little poem and I thought it matched the representation of Edward's take on Bella 100 percent perfectly!! If you think so too, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you're obsessed with Twilight, copy and paste this list into your profile, and add something to the list that proves you're obsessed. Lets see, dad told me I could read as much as I wanted Fri. but nothing Sat. so I satyed up til 3 reading Twilight then became obsessed with it after telling my friend that vampires were stupid and the books scared me. ANA YOU WERE RIGHT SORRY THANKS FOR CAUSING INSANITY! I am bookmarking all my favorite quotes and currently, before the quote from the back of the book, I have at least 8 times the number of stickies in Twilight than New Moon bc New Moon was awful. I listen to songs looking for twilightness and I am convinced that Taylor Swift loves Twilight! So Stay Beautiful. Emmett sings and dances in the lunch room, he throws Alice into the ocean, purposely tries to freak me and my friends out, Edward and Bella are in their meadow in my head, Jake is singing I'm Too Sexy even though he isn't, there was a Volvo in the parking lot and I went insane, you know what? Someone else can add something now, just read Dorks, I mean come on, outting fictional characters into your "life", I honestly think that my school principal is a vampire, and I'm writing a story based on it...
Edward vs Normal guys.
A normal guy would say: “I love you Baby!”
Normal Guy would say: “I think I am falling for you.”
Normal Guy would say: “You hair looks like a haystack; go brush it!”
A normal guy would pick a random song from a random artist and dedicate it to you.
If you die, a normal guy would find another.
As you leave the house, a normal guy would say: “Bye, see ya!”
As you come back to the house, a normal guy would be watching TV and wouldn’t even notice.
A normal guy would wait for you to make him breakfast.
While you are both out for dinner, a normal guy wouldn’t keep his eyes off the sexy waitress.
A normal guy, while driving, would keep one hand on the wheel and one hand on the radio.
While far apart in different places, a normal guy would say: “I miss you.”
A normal guy wouldn’t care or notice if you had nightmares.
A normal guy buys you flowers and chocolates.
"If tears could build a stairway,
Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell."
"They say that time heals all wounds, but all it's done so far is give me more time to think about how much I miss you."
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal; love leaves a memory no one can steal."
And I love you.
5 ways to open a banana:
1. Hack it into small pieces and then use a spoon to get the little pieces of banana out of their little peels.
2. Tie the banana to a tank of gas then throw the tank into the air and shoot a flaming arrow through it.
3. Stomp on it until the insides squishes out through the top.
4. Drill a hole through it and then use a toothpick to get the insides of the banana out.
And last but not least...
5. Simply peel it.
Pick the month you were born:
Pick the day (number) you were born on:
Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
I promise to remember Bella
Each time I carelessly fall down
And I promise to remember Edward
Whenever I'm out of town
I promise to obey traffic laws
For Charlies sake of course
And I promise to remember Jacob
When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Carlisle
Whenever I am in the emergency room
And I promise to remember Emmett
Everytime there's a huge boom
I promise to to remember Rose
Whenever I see something that holds pure beauty
And I promise to remember Alice
When I'm at a mall and a cute outfit spots me
I promise to remember Nessie
When I see that beautiful bronze hair
And I promise to remember Esme
When someone tells me they care
I promise to remember Jasper
Whenever my stomach isn't curled
And I promise to remember the Volturi
When someone speaks of dominating the world
Yes, I promise to love Twilight
Wherever I may go
So that all may see my obsession
Because I know what the Twilighters know
~Copy and paste this on your profile if you're a true Twilighter/Fanpire/etc...~
26 THINGS THAT A PERFECT GUY WOULD DO!
Excerpt from a dog's diary
8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
5:00 PM – Dog food for dinner! My favorite thing!
Excerpts from a Cat's Diary.
Day 983 of my captivity.
They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.
The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomited on the carpet.
Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a 'good little hunter' I am.
There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of 'allergies.' I must learn what this means and how to use it to my advantage...
Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs.
I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded.
The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now...
Dedicated to Twilight:
10 Ways to Annoy the Cullens
10. Visit Carlisle at the hospital for every papercut, hiccough, and scrape imaginable.
Edward Pick-up Lines:
10. “I have a private island. Wanna see it?”
9. “Pardon me Miss. I…uhh..hello? Dang it! She fainted again. Why can’t I stop dazzling people?”
8. “Cullen. Edward Cullen.”
7. “Hi, I’m Edward. I can be the super hero or the bad guy.”
6. “I play the field. And it looks like I just hit a home run with you.”
5. “I’m an addict. Will you be my heroin?”
4. “Have you been drinking? Or do I intoxicate you?”
3. “Hi. The voices in my head just told me to come talk to you.”
2. “My sister can see the future. Let me give you a clue, it’s Me + You.”
1. “Am I dead? Because I think I just met an angel.”
You Know You're Addicted to Twilight when...
1. You have 10 full pages of Twilight sayings, quotes, graphics, and pictures.
2. At the top of your List of Destinations is Forks, Washington.
3. After Edward Cullen, the boys in your class just don't look as good as they used to.
4. Twilight is your new favorite time of day.
5. You and your friends have looooooooong and heated discussion over who's better, the werewolves or the vampires.
6. Your dogs have names like Sam, Jacob, and Leah. Your cats have names like Edward, Alice, and Bella.
7. Your bumperstickers say thing like "I heart EC" or "I run with werewolves" or "Who needs dracula when you've got Edward Cullen?"
8. Your dream car: a silver Volvo.
9. Whenever there's a thunder storm, you go out looking for vampires playing baseball.
10. You like your men cold dead and sparkling!
11.. Your having trouble dealing with the fact that Edward Cullen is a fictional character.
12. You tell people: Read Twilight or I'll provoke the Volturi and blame you!"
13. You need the next book like a crack-head needs his next hit.
14. Edward Cullen helped you get over your ex.
15. Your stay single until you find a vampire.
16. None of the above behaviors seem odd to you.
50 Things that no twilight fangirl is ever allowed to do.
First day at school:
Falling in Love:
Birth Of Child:
Twilight made me:
1. Excited when I saw a Silver Volvo
2. Anxious when I walk into a ballet studio
3. Want to be a vampire, as well as making up awesome abilities
4. Change my state of mind, I put the world in more detail
5. Want to move to Forks, and see if there are 5 vampires staring back at me when I walk into the cafeteria
6. Twilight made me realise that I'd rather spend my time writing fan fic's than doing homework
There's a 13 year old girl, and she wished
that her dad would come home from
the army, because he'd been having
problems with his heart and right
leg. It was 2:53 p.m . When she made
her wish. At 3:07 p.m. (14 minutes
later), the doorbell rang, and
there her Dad was, luggage and all!!
I'm Katie and I'm 20 and I've been
having trouble in my job and on the
verge of quitting. I made a simple
wish that my boss would get a new
job. That was at 1:35 and at 2:55
there was an announcement that he
was promoted and was leaving for
another city. Believe me...this
My name is Ann and I am 45 years
of age. I had always been single
and had been hoping to get into a
nice, loving relationship for many
years. While kind of daydreaming
(and right after receiving this email)
I wished that a quality person would
finally come into my life. That was at
9:10 AM on a Tuesday. At 9:55 AM
a FedEx delivery man came into my
office.He was cute, polite and
could not stop smiling at me. He
started coming back almost everyday
(even without packages) and asked me
out a week later. We married 6
months later and now have been
happily married for 2 years.
What a great email it was!!
Just scroll down to the end, but
while you do, think of a wish.
Make your wish when you have completed
scrolling. Whatever age you are, is the
number of minutes it will take for your
wish to come true. ex.you are 25 years
old, it will take 25 minutes for your wish
to come true).
Go for it!
Congratulations! Your wish will
now come true in your age minutes.
Now follow this carefully...it
can be very rewarding!
If you repost this within the next 5 min.
something major that you've been wanting
This is scary!
The phone will ring right after you repost!
WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL??
Try it without looking at answers
1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9
2) Multiply by 3 then
3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator...)
4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number….
5) Add the digits together
Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL
2. Nelson Mandela
5. Bill Gates
7. Brad Pitt
9. THE DAWN IS BREAKING!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!
10. Barack Obama
I know...I just have that effect on people...one day you too can be like me... :) Believe it!
PS. Stop picking different numbers. I AM YOUR IDOL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!!
Now copy and paste this into your profile, and change your name in #9.
1. If someone says "What's wrong?" how do you respond:
'Iris' by Goo Goo Dolls (...Okay, I guess...)
2. Your first kiss:
3. A pet passes away:
4. Moving into a new house:
5. You or your partner is announced pregnant:
6. You find out that you lost all of your money:
7. How do you feel today:
8. Your thoughts on your crush?
9. What is 7 + 82?
10. How would you describe your personality:
11. Your biggest secret:
12. Thoughts on your best friend:
13. Thoughts on your socks:
14. Something you notice about the opposite sex:
15. Thoughts on your last boyfriend/girlfriend:
16. What's your life story:
17. Your motto:
18. Song at your funeral:
19. Something you think about daily:
20. Your life purpose:
21. Your friends thoughts of you:
22. Your favorite hobby/interest:
This is a strictly mathematical viewpoint...it goes like this:
AND, look how far ass kissing will take you.
When you were 5, your mom gave you a ice cream cone. You thank her by yelling at her that it's the wrong kind.
List 100 things about your self
1) Name: Nancy
3) Were you named after anyone?: Nancy Reagan
4) Does your name mean anything?: Apparently it means 'Full of Grace'...Wow...
5) Nick Name(s): Nancinator, TDIB, Nance...Weirdo...
6) What do you think you look like: ummmm
7) Date Of Birth: May 20th
8) Place of Birth and Current Location: Sydney Australia
9) Nationality: Aussie-Chinese
10) Astrology Sign: Taurus
11) Chinese Astrology Sign: Not telling
12) Religion: IDK?
14) Political Position?: Labor
15) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?: Water
16) Hair + Eye color: Black hair, brown eyes
17) Do you look like anyone famous?: ...
18) What do you look like?: A normal human being?
19) Any unusual talents?: Extra hyper?
20) Rightly, Lefty, or Ambidextrous?: righty
21) Gay, Straight, Bi, or Other?: Straight
22) What do you do for a living?: I'm still a student.
23) What do you do for fun?: Fanfiction, videos, , watch t.v, piano, talk to friends
24) What are your favorite art materials to work with?: Don't care
25) What kind of materials would you like to work with?: IDK
26) Have you met your grandparents?: Yes
27) Boyfriend / Girlfriend: ...Nope...
28) Crush: YES! EDWARD CULLEN!!
29) What celebrity would you date if you could?: Taylor Lautner/Robert Pattinson
30) Current worries?: Homework/HSC
32) Favorite place to be?: My room/Anywhere with an avalible computer and a t.v of course.
33) Least favorite place to be?: ...
34) Do you burn or tan?: Tan
35) Ever break a bone?: Nope...
36) What is your favorite cereal?: Crunchy Nut Cornflakes
37) Person you cry with: Me, myself and I
38) Any sisters: Nope
39) Any brothers: ...Nope...
40) Any pets: 2 dogs, 3 fishes
42) A Pager: Never
43) A Personal phone line: nope
44) A Cell phone: yay!
45) A visible birthmark: My thigh
46) A Pool or hot tub: pool
47) A Car: Audi R8
Describe Your... Hyperactive, crazy, Twilight Obsessed, Team Edward, Anti-Jacob...Freak...
48) Personality: weired..and crazy
49) Driving: Not yet...
50) Your clothing style: ...Weird?
51) Room: Quite tidy
52) What’s missing?: Edward Cullen
54) Bed: Comfortable...
55) Relationship with your parent(s): Good
56) Do you believe in yourself: I wish I could, but nope.
57) Do you believe in love at first sight?: Yes
59) Have a future dream that you would like to share?: Edward Cullen
61) Save your e-mail conversations: Only if I like the conversations.
62) Pray: whaaaaaa.
63) Believe in reincarnation: If that's what happens after we die, then yes.
64) Brush your teeth twice a day?: Someone have to force me at night.
65) Like to talk on the phone:OMG YES!
66) Like to eat?: YES!!
67) Like to exercise?: HELL NO!
68) Like to watch sports?: HELL NO! I'm not the sports type of girl.
70) What is a dream that you have all the time?: Me getting to meet the Twilight characters
71) Dream in color: Yep
72) Do you have nightmares?: -sigh- yes...
74) Right next to you: Baby Minnie-Mouse and a big green dumpling
75) On your favorite coffee cup?: Hate coffee.
76) On your mouse pad: Nothing...
77) Your favorite flavor of gum?: mint
79) Your dream honeymoon spot: Paris
80) Your dream husband/wife: EDWARD CULLEN!
81) Hiding in your closet?, Childhood stuff
82) Under your bed: Dust
83) The name of one of your closest/best friends? Tash!
84) Your bad time of the day: Time school begins
85) Your worst fear(s): Failing the HSC
86) What's the weather like: Sunny...
87) Your favorite time of year?: Spring/Autumn
88) Your favorite holiday?: CHRISTMAS!
89) A material weakness?: CHOCOLATE!!
90) The weirdest food or drink that you like: Shark's fin...
91) At the top of your "to-do list"?: Make a to do list.
92) The hardest thing about growing up: Life
93) A pet peeve?: Where to begin...?
94) Your scariest moment: Riding the giant swing
95) Your attitude about love?: it's an awesome gift!
96) The funniest or most desperate thing you've done to get the attention of the opposite sex?: ...Stalking...
97) The worst feeling in the world: Getting a shitty mark...
98) The best feeling in the world: Getting a really good mark...
99) Who sent this to you?: No one, I found it.
100) 6 people you tag: IDK
iPod Shuffle Game
Put your ipod on shuffle and answer the questions with each song that comes up. No cheating!
#1- What do people assume when they first look at me?
'Butterflies and Hurricanes' - Muse
#2- What will be a big challenge in life for me?
'Apocalypse Please' - Muse
#3- Am I good boyfriend/girlfriend?
'Defying Gravity' - Wicked Musical
#4- Do I have a secret admirer?
'All These Things that I've Done' - The Killers
#5- Will I ever become manically depressed during my life?
'Time Stands Still' - All-American Rejects
#6- Is someone trying to kill me?
'Go All the Way (Into the Twilight) - Perry Farrell
#7- What is my sexual preference?
'Unintended' - Muse
#8- What am I afraid of?
'Stockholm Syndrome' - Muse
#9- What will I be doing in a few years?
'Mr Brightside' - The Killers
#10- What is some good advice for me?
'Resistance' - Muse
#11- What should I do instead of this quiz?
'Slow Life' - Grizzly Bear with Victoria Legend
#12- Will I get married?
'Hearing Damage' - Thom Yorke
#13- What is the story of my life?
'Hero/Heroine' - Boys Like Girls
#14- How will I get ahead in life?
'Flightless Bird, American Mouth' - Iron & Wine
#15- What is the best thing about my friends?
'Jerk It Out' - The Caesars
#16- What song describes me best?
'Newborn' - Muse
#17- How does the world see me?
'No Sound But the Wind' - Editors
#18- Will I have a happy life?
'It Sucks to be Me' - Avenue Q Musical
#19- How can I make myself happy?
'Spotlight' - Mutemath
#20- What should I do with my life?
'I Belong to You (New Moon Remix)' - Muse
#21- Will I ever have children?
'Meet Me on the Equinox' - Death Cab for Cutie
Unsafe External Link