Poll: Out of these, who's your favorite Autobot Transformer? (Limited) (Bay-verse) (Sorry) Vote Now!
Author has written 160 stories for Naruto, One Piece, Sweeney Todd, Final Fantasy VII, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師, Thor, Avengers, Hobbit, and Rise of the Guardians.
Yes, that is me in the photo. Yes, I am on top of our t.v. Why, do you ask, am I on top of the t.v.? Because cats sleep on t.v.'s. And I am, in fact, a giant, morbid, psychotic cat. :D
Hello random person who has actually taken the time to look at my profile and read this! It's nice to meet you! Wait, we haven't actually met… Well, it's nice to know you visited me! I mean my profile… You know what I mean. Anyway, here's some random stuff about me!
Name: I go by many names… But you can just call me roo. :D
Age: A staggering 21 years?! And here I wanted to be 17 forever…
Birthday/Sign: Born 11/17, and I am a Scorpio! Woo! Oh yeah, do the Scorpion Dance!
Favorite number: 17. Yep, that's right. I bet you never would have guessed that, right? Right?
Height: 4'10". OH YEAH.
Location: I live in my mind. It is a very dark, morbid, psychotic place, and you may not want to enter it if you're faint of the heart. It's a disturbing place, so beware. BUT. It's always super funny. And random. Oh yes, random is a definite. You never know what to expect with me arou– FLYING SPAGHETTI TACO ATTACK!
Dream job: Paleontologist. If not, then maybe a surgeon or zoologist. Or possibly a butler. …..or a stripper. *cough* Woah, where did THAT come from?!
Dream: I…I am ashamed to say I currently have no dream… OTL
Random fact: I have named my reusable shopping bag that is in the shape of a pineapple Marco, after a certain pineapple-haired blond in One Piece. I also have cats named Luffy, Ace, and Natsu, and one that passed that was named Naru (short for Naruto), and another deceased one that was named Ai (love, after the red kanji tattoo on Gaara's forehead because Ai had reddish fur.)
A few more random facts: I wear a cat collar with a bell everyday. I always wear a red string on my left wrist. I hardly ever wear dresses or skirts. I own only two pairs of shoes. I have dyed my hair green, red, auburn, orange, and purple before. I am a HUGE fan of Horror like you wouldn't BELIEVE. I have never had a boyfriend/girlfriend (kinda bi-curious) and never kissed anyone. The only things I like about myself are my eyes/eyelashes, teeth (totally not straight), scars and neck. I'm really shy and can't talk on the phone unless it's with my parents (call me somewhat of a phone-a-phobe if you want.) I play the flute. I talk to myself all. the. time. :D I have had a conversation with myself and lost. I have laid on the floor laughing at the ceiling for an hour for no reason whatsoever. I like pretty much all types of music except rap and country. I'm a trekkie/trekker. I'm somewhat of a masochist and somewhat of a sadist.
I love to: Read, stay up late, sleep (total contradiction, I know), swim, skate, play lots of video games.
Favorite Video Games: The Evil Within (Loooove it), The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time, Crash Bandicoot: Warped 2, C.T.R. Crash Team Racing, Cel Damage, 007 Goldeneye (the N64 version), Super Smash Brothers 3 (the NES version).
I'm a sadist to my favorite characters.
I am officially in love with Trafalgar D Water Law.
One Piece rules my life.
I am a fan of slash/yaoi. Some of it can be really cute. These are the slash/yaoi pairings I ship most:
One Piece: Marco x Ace, Law x Ace, Law x Luffy, Law x Kidd, Corazon x Law, Ace x Luffy, Zoro x Luffy, Ace x Shuraiya, Shuraiya x Luffy, Law x Lucci, a little Doflamingo x Corazon
BUT! I also find normal pairings really cute. Here's the ones I ship:
One Piece: Ace x Robin, Law x Robin, Zoro x Robin, Franky x Robin, a little Marco x Monet, a little Law x Monet, a little Lucci x Robin
Some pairings I can't stand (sorry guys):
One Piece: Nami x anyone
Currently shipping these pairings so hard:
Characters I love and would most likely give my life for:
Trafalgar D Water Law (the sexy surgeon who stole my heart)
Stories I plan to upload in the future:
Games of the Mind
What Happens Here… (Come Into My Web):
Le cirque qui n'a jamais existé: (Translated: The Circus That Never Was):
And here's some quotes I found sort of interesting:
• Nearly all quotes from None Piece on YouTube.
• "The weak don't get to choose their way of death." -Trafalgar Law (One Piece)
• "Call the doctor, call the nurse; this guy's goofy and gettin' worse." -Paul (Kingdom Hospital)
• "How fine you look when dressed in rage. Your enemies are fortunate your condition is not permanent; and you're lucky, too: red eyes fit so few." -Cheshire (Alice: Madness Returns)
• "Protective walls may impede you, but the walls most difficult to penetrate are those that surround our hearts." -Cheshire (American McGee's Alice in Wonderland)
• "What lies beneath this patina of civility? Something wicked, I'll wager." -Cheshire (Alice: Madness Returns)
• "Every picture tells a story. Sometimes we don't like the ending. Sometimes we don't understand it." -Chesire (Alice: Madness Returns)
• Thorin: You belong with the company.
• "If only more people valued home above gold, this world would be a merrier place." -Thorin Oakenshield (The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies)
• It is easy to dodge the spear that comes in front of you but hard to avoid an arrow shot from behind.
• Let me taste you; I grow tired of my own flesh.
• "What an adorable dream. Why, there's only one thing missing… A touch of fear." -Pitch Black (Rise of the Guardians)
• "You can not kill fear." -Pitch Black (Rise of the Guardians)
• Marvin: You're right. And if there's one thing I know, it's women and covert ops.
• "You blew up my plane. I was actually starting to like you. I was even thinking about not killing you. This is what happens when you try to save the world." -Han (RED 2)
• Patrick: Aw, what am I supposed to do now? I'm alone behind this rope.
• "Here we store what came before,
• Paulo: Put up your hands!
• Watson: You look–
• Moriarty: Rest assured, if you attempt to bring destruction down upon me, I shall do the same to you. My respect for you, Mr. Holmes, is the only reason you're still alive.
• "I, using musical theory, have created order out of chaos." -Sherlock (Sherlock Holmes 2009)
• Most quotes by J.R.R. Tolkien from Lord of the Rings. (There's just too many to list)
• "What a man can do and suffer is unknown to himself till some occasion presents itself which draws out the hidden power. Just as one sees not in the water of an unruffled pond the fury and roar with which it can dash down a steep rock without injury to itself, or how high it is capable of rising; or as little as one can suspect the latent heat in ice-cold water." -Schopenhauer
• "Sometimes you have to drown to keep someone else above water." -Justin Chase Campbell
• "The healthy man does not torture others. Generally it is the tortured that turn into torturers." -Curl Young
• Mephisto's 'humble opinion' on Humankind's 'three desires'. You can find this quote in Ao No Exorcist chapter named The Mad Ravings of Mephisto Pheles. It is at the start of the chapter, and at the end.
If you ever want to talk to me – whether it be about a story idea you have and need an opinion, how your day went, or about your socks – feel free to PM me. I love random messages, so you can send me anything. From the word that's been stuck in your head for the past month to the weirdest thing that invaded your mind, do no hesitate to message me. I'm very shy so it's rare that I'll start the conversation.
Portgas D Ace: Died February 10th, chapter 574. R.I.P. You were the almighty pyro prince that we fangirls had longed for. It's a shame you spent so little time with us. We have to admit, you were indeed the hottest, sexiest, cutest, most adorable twenty-year-old we've ever known. Ace, my dear pyro prince, you left this world too soon. Please, rest in peace, our beloved pyro prince… -(roo17)
Also, I want to take the time to say thank you to all the people who read/review/follow/favorite all of my stories. I realize I'm probably not the best author to follow because I have a crapload of stories to update, and that probably a lot of you want to strangle me for not updating a story for over three years. But still, I want to thank you, really, for taking the time to check out a few of my fics. You guys are awesome. I will try to finally finish the stories that I have not touched in a long time, but please be a little patient with me. My brain is weird, it'll get Writer's Block for certain stories at different times. So, again, I'm sorry, but thank you. Really. Now I hope you have a wonderful day. :)
And here's a quick list of stories and authors you absolutely MUST check out:
Also you can find me here on tumblr under ice-psycho-roo17.tumblr.com. Come and message me and ask me questions there if you want. :) Also, I'm a newbie on the site...so if you have any tips for me on how to use tumblr, please let me know! Q.Q
Alright folks! Guess that's it! Thanks for a taking a look at my profile! If you didn't, that's alright; no hard feelings. :D
Have a great morning/day/night!
Your shy ice/water elemental,