Author has written 31 stories for Law and Order: SVU, In Plain Sight, and House, M.D..
About Me: I'm 19 and a sophomore in college. I'm majoring in Psychology and minoring in music. I love watching: Law and Order SVU, Family Guy, In Plain Sight,Monk,Grey's Anatomy,House, and the Office.Casey Novak and Dr.James Wilson are my favorite characters on TV. And my favorite color is blue. Cool.
Completed Stories- Law and Order SVU
1) The Casey Series-(1)The Locket,(2)Saving Her,(3) Old Memories,(4) Stay with Me,(5)Breaking Down
2) The Rebecca Turner Series-(1)Weak,(2)Obsessed,(3)Destruction
3) The Alex Series- (1) This is Home,(2) Unpredictable (3)The Best Thing in the World, (4) The World is Cruel
3)Stories that are connected to the Casey Series- Lost Without You(Sequel to Breaking Down), Sympathy(Hidden one shot in Saving Her),Small Request;Big Changes(One shot prequel to the Casey Series).Sweet Revenge(Alternate Sequel to Breaking Down that starts with Season 10 and includes ADA Greyleck), Danielle's Piano(Sequel to Sweet Revenge)Good Night Moon(one shot from when Casey was in high school and Danielle was a toddler). Lullaby(Hidden one shot in Saving Her). Big Changes(Alternate part of "Sweet Revenge" when Alex Cabot takes over for six weeks.)
4) Other Stories- An Interesting Morning,Camp Days,Caught(crossover with Monk),Another New Life.
Completed Stories- Other
1) Risk Everything- In Plain Sight
2) The Wilson Series(House M.D.)- (1) Daughter's Eyes,(2) Smoke Screens,(3) Let This Nightmare Fade,(4)Reflection.
3) Situations(House M.D)- One Shot prequel to the Wilson Series.
Stories I'm working on and thier status
I'm BACK(finally) from June 2nd(today) until late August. I will be posting only once in awhile, only because I am currently working on my own set of novels(if I could, I would totally post them on here too...except I don't think they are considered "fanfiction"). But keep your eyes open for new stories! :)
1) Untitled- AU. Law and Order SVU/The Office crossover. Not a single attorney in PA wants to deal with the Scraton Branch of Dunder Mifflin and the "Slim Jim" incident.Kim Greyleck's is forced to be that lawyer because Danielle Novak is a curious law student who wants to prepare for her future as a lawyer. Of course, you can't have a road trip to Dunder Mifflin without Casey Novak running after Kim's car and doing the impossible of opening the door and jumping in to save Danielle from a horrible drive there.Oh, what a mission this will be. Currently Writing Chapter 2.
2) Possible story to the Season 10 finale "Zebras".
Favorite Quotes from House and SVU
Dr. Wilson: I just need a change of scenery.
House: You're being an idiot. You're gonna blow up your career, and six months
Dr. Wilson: You stole my patient.
Dr. Wilson: (over a piece of House’s “kidnapped” guitar) Oh my god. This guy means
Dr. Cameron: What are you going to do?
House: We both know that my pride far surpasses my instinct for self-preservation.
Tritter: Merry Christmas,
Dr. Wilson: (with jazz hands) I'm not on anti-depressants, I'm on speeeeeed!
House: Aha! You yawned!
Dr. Wilson: (being questioned by House about taking anti-depressants) It's personal.
House: Well, whatever floats your poop.
Dr. Cuddy: If there's anything I can do, just…
Law and Order SVU
Benson: Casey,you're drowning here and unless Stabler can convince that guy to
Alex Cabot: (very fast) You want me to secure a search warrant for the offices of a
Alex Cabot: Your sole purpose in this process is to bring me a case I can
Alex Cabot: A woman can say anything she wants to about your performance in the
Casey Novak: Got a minute?
Elliot Stabler: I love these little cliques. They're like the mafia; nobody
Oliver Taft: Well, I think that answers the question of swearability.
(Regarding flowers she had received)
Olivia Benson: You feel like a cup of coffee?
Fin Tutuola: So where is it you got shot?
(Casey Novak is drinking alcohol in a restaurant.)
Casey Novak: It's easy to judge mental illness if you've never had to deal with
Dani Beck: How could you let that happen?
Casey Novak: What would I be up against using Katie as a witness?
Olivia Benson: Oh you're damn right I told the Feds! They have a right to know!
Bret Smith: No more late night calls, no more rape victims and dead kids.
Munch: I was never much into sports. My high school basketball coach said I looked like a retarded gazelle with a with a spastic disorder.
Defense attorney: She believes that the law doesn’t apply to her, that’s how she was brought up.
Greyleck: I'm sorry, did you suddenly forget to know how to read?