Author has written 8 stories for Sonic the Hedgehog, Wolf's Rain, Star Fox, Nightmare Before Christmas, NiGHTS, and Inuyasha.
My avvie! I honestly love this image! And plan to one day have it as a tattoo!
Hey ya'll! I want to say a few things before I continue:
1. Do not steal anything from any of my stories that I uniquely wrote. Any scene, any plot, any title are all of my own creation. I will report anyone who steals my unique ideas to the administrators as it is against the guidelines of this site to post two stories that are the exact same thing. So, do not steal my ideas, please.
2. And please, please, please, PLEASE do NOT ask me when I am going to update my stories. I know you guys want to know what happens next but I can't update as often as I would like. Between everyday life and work--I'm always busy with something. Hopefully things will calm down soon but please don't ask me when I'll be updating. Thanks!
.:Places To Find Me:.
My deviantART account:
Facebook: PM me about it
LiveJournal: *under construction*
Birthday: June 19
Eyes: Hazel-washed out brown
Hair: Brown with blonde natural highlights
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 135 lbs
FanFiction Age: First (July 6th, 2009); Second (July 6th, 2010); Third (July 6th, 2011); Fourth (July 6th, 2012)
What I Am: Not an angel but has a set of wings with tattered ends, no halo but a set of horns, and still somehow manages to fly
Anime: Yu-Gi-Oh! The Shadow Games, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds, FullMetal Alchemist, Bleach, Naruto, Eureka 7, Digimon, Death Note, Code Geass, DN-Angel, Vampire Knight, Blood Trinity, InuYasha, Wolf's Rain, Noir, s-CRY-ed, Fate/Stay Night, .Hack, Blood Plus, Samurai Champloo
TV Shows: SuperNatural, NCIS, NCIS LA, Spartacus: Blood and Sand, Spartacus: Vengeance, Game of Thrones, Gods of the Arena, Torch Wood, Robin Hood, Bones, House, Pawn Stars, Counting Cars, NASCAR
Cartoons: Sonic X, Danny Phantom, Family Guy
Manga: Yurara, InuYasha, Wolf's Rain, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Hellsing, FullMetal Alchemist, Bleach, Vampire Kisses, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-OH! GX, Vampire Knight
Books: Ugly Series, Maximum Ride Series, Scar Tissue, Dark Tower Series, Soldier X, Burned, Impulse, Crank, Class, Identical, Perfect, The Immortal Series, Fun House, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Trilogy, Bartimaeus Trilogy
Movies: UnderWorld Saga, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Fast and the Furious Franchise, Salem's Lot, Nightmare Before Christmas, Cars, Cars 2, Smurfs, Cowboys and Aliens, Avatar, Ghost Rider, Blue Collar Comedies, Death Race, Jeff Dunham, Treasure Plant, WALL-E, Pirates of the Caribbean series
Anime Movies: InuYasha: The Movie: Affections Touching Across Time, InuYasha: The Movie: The Castle Beyond The Looking Glass, InuYasha: The Movie: Swords of an Honorable Ruler, InuYasha: The Movie: Fire on the Mystic Island, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, FullMetal Alchemist The Movie Conqueror of Shamballa, Princess Mononoke
Music: Country: Jason Aldean, Toby Keith, Rascal Flatts, Reba McEntire, Luke Bryan, Tim McGraw, Tracy Lawrence, Brooks & Dunn, Joe Nichols, Montgomery Gentry, Gary Allen, Steven Earle, Brantley Gilbert, Jake Owen, Kenny Chesney, Brad Paisley, Blake Shelton, Trace Adkins, Rodney Atkins Lonestar, Conway Twitty, Billy Currington, Darryl Worley, Eli Young Band, Uncle Cracker, Scotty McCreery, Craig Morgan, Martina McBride, Alan Jackson, George Strait, Garth Brooks, Lee Brice, Bryan Adams, John Michael Montgomery, Dierks Bentley, John Anderson, Michael Buble
Music: Alternative, Rock, Etc: Dido, One Republic, Avril Lavigne, Adam Lambert, Beyonce, The Calling, Akon, Ben E. King, John Rzeznik, Finger Eleven, Gavin Degraw, Nickelback, Lil Wayne, Cage the Elephant, Eminem, Simple Plan, Limp Bizkit, Rob Zombie, White Zombie, Celine Dion, Origa, Nelly, Survivor, Foster The People, Jesse McCartney, Maroon Five, Bon Jovi, Dorrough, Adele, 3 Doors Down, Disturbed, Theory Of A Dead Man, Hoobastank, Evanescence, ShineDown, Daughtry, Skillet, All American Rejects, Plies, Ne-Yo, Infant Sorrow, Godsmack, Van Halen, Pearl Jam, Creed, Shaggy, Rehab, Green Day, Blessid Union of Souls, Baby Boy, The Fray, Fly Leaf, Soulja Boy, Ke$ha, Police, Awolnation, Kansas, Ricky Martin, Bonnie Tyler, Jason Derulo, Crossfade, Rihanna, Fall Out Boy, Trapt, Papa Roach, Hinder, Drowning Pool, DMX, BuckCherry, Insane Clown Posse, Crush 40, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, TLC, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Heart, Matchbox 20, Black Sabbath, Seether, Led Zepplin, Skynard
Games: Sonic Series, Devil May Cry, Resident Evil Saga, InuYasha, Soul Caliber Saga, Zelda Series, Final Fantasy Series, Gears of War Trilogy, NASCAR '11, Borderlands
Nightmare Before Christmas
Friends and Mine Pairings
TEN SURE SIGNS THAT YOU ARE AN OBSESSED FANFICTION WRITER
1. When you ask yourself a question as one character and respond as another one.
2. When you begin to compare what a friend says to something one of your characters would say.
3. When you are talking to a friend and you suddenly scream, “Oh my god! I just got the greatest idea for a story of mine!” and your idea has
4. When you lock yourself in your room, crank up the music, and act out an entire story…and then forget everything you thought of.
5. When you are listening to a song and go “Oh my god! This song is exactly what (Insert story here) is about!”
6. When you run around the house dancing and thinking of an idea, acting all crazy, and write the scene that turns out to be a very sad, calm scene.
7. When you fear to daydream because you are afraid of your characters hunting you down and killing you for the torture you put them through.
8. When you can’t fall asleep without thinking about what is going to happen in your next chapter.
9. When you begin to in vision your own version of someone else’s fanfic.
10. When you think out loud and start giggling and jumping around talking to yourself when you come up with a good idea.
Find The Right Guy
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot.
It's Funny How
It's funny how "hello" is always accompanied with "good-bye."
Recipe For A Man
1 cup of lies
15 Things To Do When You're In Wal-Mart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go"
Unsafe External Link