Poll: In Bored of Eternity should Bella become a vampire? Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Twilight.
Hello, all. My name is Anita and I live in Canberra, Australia.
My Twitter account is: www.twitter.com/xxtwilight7xx. Feel free to follow me. I'll be updating with teaser lines whenever I can but the downside is that you'll have to be subject to my ramblings.
I am a student but will not disclose my age. Let's just say that I'm over 18.
I was born and raised in Australia. I've only been overseas once and that was to a beautiful collection of islands known as Vanuatu, north west of New Zealand. It is my dream to one day travel around the world to visit amazing places; Europe, America and New Zealand to name a couple. I'd also love to travel around Australia. Drive along the Great Ocean Road, see Uluru, climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge (even though I'm scared of heights). I want to act like a tourist in my own country. I recently went on a trip to Cairns in tropical north Queensland in September/October of 2011. I loved it there. It was absolutely beautiful and it has given me inspiration for a new Twilight Fanfiction which I am currently writing an extensive plot outline for.
I do not have a beta for my stories so I do apologise if there are any errors at all regarding anything in any chapters of my fics. I generally pride myself on having decent spelling, grammar and punctuation but I know that I do slip up. I can type up to 83 words a minute according to a pretty decent typing test I did recently as well as having learnt touch typing in Year 6. Forgive me, as when I get carried away I type extremely fast and although I go back and read my chapters at least twice before posting them, I have been known to have spelling issues (usually things like nad for and and hte for the). My worst weakness with writing is accidentally changing between past and present tense throughout a chapter. I always try and look out for it but whenever I'm in a writing mood, I just milk it for all it's worth, not worrying about tenses.
Anyway, moving on.
I also apologise if some of you do not understand words that I use. Seeing as I have grown up in Australia, I spell words differently then some of you; writing colour instead of color, mum instead of mom and favourite instead of favorite. I've actually been told numerous times that I've mispelt a word and they will not read my fic anymore because of my spelling, which I then reply back to that particular review saying that that's how I was taught and I will not change and 'Americanise' my writing to suit their needs. Also, I tend to use some Australian slang (if you could call it that) in my writing. For example, Maccas is McDonalds, arvo is afternoon and so forth. Australians tend to abbreviate their words, probably because we're lazy.
Also we have different words for certain things. Jelly is jello over here. Petrol is gas, cordial is kool aid, and boot is trunk, are the only few I can think of from the top of my head.
My first fanfiction was Bored of Eternity. I started it over three years ago. Back then I was extremely hyper, insane and just plain crazy. I like to think that I have matured, which is why I haven't updated the story for over a year until a week ago where I just wrote an author's note saying that I think it's best that I end it as it was instead of trying to tune myself into my crazy brain from three years ago. The chapters were individual installments so it's not as though it had a plot.
So, I'm basically working on the plot of a new, more mature, M rated story that has come to me in the last two weeks. I have an unreliable posting schedule so i do not intend on posting the first chapter at all until I have written at least 15-20 chapters.
Here’s a few things about me:
- I love the smell of rain.
- I love talking to people around the world. I thirst for knowledge of different societies, countries and cultures.
- I wish to travel, as previously mentioned.
- My favourite number is 7.
- At the moment I am working part time and am studying full time at university. I am completing a Bachelor of Management, majoring in International Management, and Government and Policy.
- I love getting feedback on my stories.
- I love animals. Sadly I do not have any of my own at the moment.
At the moment I currently have three Twilight fanfics up and running.
My three Fanfictions are:
1) Bored of Eternity (BoE), Cullen Vampires and Human Bella (until ch45 anyway) Very OOC. Rated T for occasional innuendos, swearing and what not. NOW COMPLETE!
2) Love in the Restaurant (LITR), All Human, completely different to BOE. Extremely fluffy with basically no plot line at all. I just wanted to try my hand at an AH. Rated T for innuendos. INDEFINITE HIATUS.
3) Five Dates (FD), All Human, short story roughly around 10-15 chapters. Quite a basic plot line taken straight from a movie (no infringement intended) but I’m writing it because I cannot get the idea out of my head and I’m improving on my writing style from LITR trying to add less obvious, crazy humour. Rated T for innuendoes and implied sex. NOW COMPLETE!
One of my best friends on Fanfiction is Lady Saruman. Check out her stories if you'd like. I've actually met her over Fanfiction four years ago and I still keep in contact with her. I have Fanfiction to thank for helping me find a couple of great and hopefully life-long friends. However, she no longer writes Fanfiction but her existing stories are great!
I am the Manager of a Twilight Community. It is called Twilight Tainted. Click on it. The fanfictions in there are absolutely amazing.