Honestly, is it so hard to write correctly?
Here are some basic guidelines:
1. Spell check please! Horrible spelling and grammar make readers click the 'back' button on their browser incredibly quickly.
2. Please don't fill your story with original characters- if we wanted to read about them, we'd be on FictionPress.
3. Is it so difficult to actually have a decent plot?
4. Keep the canon characters in character.
5. Before writing any original characters, please run them through the.
6. Make sure that you're using words correctly- please don't confuse which and witch.
7. Never ever post a story 'just for your friends'. If it's only for your friends, there is a good chance no one else will want to read it.
Unsafe External Link