Honestly, is it so hard to write correctly?
Here are some basic guidelines:
1. Spell check please! Horrible spelling and grammar make readers click the 'back' button on their browser incredibly quickly.
2. Please don't fill your story with original characters- if we wanted to read about them, we'd be on FictionPress.
3. Is it so difficult to actually have a decent plot?
4. Keep the canon characters in character.
5. Before writing any original characters, please run them through the Mary Sue Litmus Test.
6. Make sure that you're using words correctly- please don't confuse which and witch.
7. Never ever post a story 'just for your friends'. If it's only for your friends, there is a good chance no one else will want to read it.