Author has written 24 stories for Beyblade, Tokyo Mew Mew, Final Fantasy X, Avatar: Last Airbender, Pokémon, Digimon, Final Fantasy XII, Kingdom Hearts, Shugo Chara!, Dynasty Warriors, Final Fantasy VII, and Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club.
I am a semi-nice person who loves talking. Send me a review/PM, and I'll probably reply (eventually). As such, I encourage all to either review or PM me! Also, I know a minimal amount of Japanese (and Spanish, but that's not nearly as cool). Ja ne!
8/13/13 - I never got around to updating any of my fics before school (well technically I have a week but I can assure you it's not happening) started back up. Bad writer. I did resurrect to write Free! though. So, you know. At least I'm doing something.
3/4/13 - My profile is so... old. It hasn't been updated in forever. I mean, just look at the shipping section. Horrible. In fact, don't look at the shipping section. I'm taking it out. Find my ships here instead.
Where You Can Find Me:
My name's Alyssa. I love reading (especially manga!) and watching TV/playing video games. Some of my favorite things are...
1. Miscellaneous food; marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese; Baked Lays.
2. Meg Cabot books.
3. Romantic Comedies, either in book or movie form.
4. Writing or reading on FanFiction.
5. The number five
6. Lots of anime and manga. LOTS.
7. Watching vids on YouTube
8. Pokemon. I own so many games, it's practically unhealthy.
9. Video games in general, RPGs specifically. Final Fantasy, Grandia, and Kingdom Hearts are stronger than any drug to me.
10. Music. I love listening to music. A few of my absolute favorites are Avril Lavigne, Britney Spears, and Taylor Swift.
My current obsession: Free! Also, actual, non-manga books. Currently re-reading the Matched trilogy by Ally Condie.
1. That's What You Get and The Last Place You'd Look
2. To the Extreme and/or The Art of Silence (both on hiatus, latter getting revised)
3. The College Life (on hiatus, getting revised)
(Not any order; randomly): The Art of Belonging Together
|Community:||Beyond the Friendship|