Author has written 4 stories for Card Captor Sakura.
NOTICE (April 21, 2010): Okaaay, so much for the March thing I wanted XP Update will be soon though...finishing some chapters tonight and sending them to the lovely Meiling-chan.
...xox, Riva (Rika-chan)
So quick bio... My name is Riva (pronounced REE-vah) and my passion in life is writing and history XD Odd combo, so I've been told...but hey, it's what I am! My favourite anime/manga is CardCaptor Sakura and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, but my latest craze is Shugo Chara!! My absolute FAVOURITE book series is "The Mortal Instruments" trilogy by Cassandra Clare. Clare is a genius with her wicked plot twists, most of which I didn't even see coming. She's a freakin goddess! And how can you NOT adore Jace?! XD...Now, the famous "Twilight" was a good read, but was fussy on HOW it was written -- Bella is such a flimsy character -.- BUT! XD Have begun writing Twilight-FF because it's fantastically fun, so watch out for those :D
Some quick facts:
I'm born n' raised Canadian. My main language is English, but I'm nearly fluent in French and know enough Japanese to get me by. I know SOME (as in VERY basic) Hebrew and Yiddish.
I show dogs, and damn proud of it!! My favourite sports dog showing include agility, obedience and rally obedience. Currently, I show Golden Retrievers, though I don't like the breed much. The Goldens are too over-bred and therefore have too many problems -- hips, elbows, eyes, skin, coat, etc. I am looking forward to getting into Australian Shepherds (my absolute FAVOURITE breed). I grew up with this breed and plan on getting my own in the new year.
I plan to go to university next autumn to major in history. I don't know what I want to do with it, perhaps become a curator. My interests in history are all over the place, but some of my more favourite interests include the Halifax Explosion, the Holocaust, Acadian history, the Titanic, and American Revolution.
I LOATH racism and discrimination of different religions, races, sexuality, etc. Violence, extensive drinking, drugs and abuse (any types) are also major no's for me. They're all vile and need to be stopped. I also HATE it when a man calls a woman a "bitch", for personal reasons. It's the most degrading name he can ever call her, I think. I can't stand it when a man has the audacity to call her such a word, no matter how much she seems to deserve it.
My favourite classes are English, Drama and History...But I hate Math, Chemistry and Physics. Hence the battle between my friends and I -- Arts vs. Sciences XDDD Way too funny. I've been accepted to my first-choice university, and shall be attending it this upcoming fall! YAYZ! I'm pumped! XD
I'm also "Rika" of the EvilClonesRSmexy group.
And check out the link below to see my LiveJournal and Twitter pages, please and thank you!!
Other places to find me...
LIVEJOURNAL (butterflykissu): I'll also be posting updates on here...as well as side notes and whatever else I can think off XD Please add me!! I'll be posting ideas (both CCS and Twilight) on there soon, as well as posting updates on there.
YOUTUBE (butterflyKISSU): Don't make videos, since I don't have the stuff to do that, but I love meeting friends :D Tell me if you've made any cool videos!! I always love adding to my playlist and my very various music taste XD Beleive me...I practically like nearly everything (except I'm fussy on my country)
TWITTER (butterflykissu): Find out what fics I'm working on when and news on updates. Please "follow" me! ...Just please send me a PM on fanfiction and tell me who you are on Twitter, so that way I can accept your follow . Please and thank you!
deviantART (butterflykissu): I like photography, so I began posting some of my photos up on here.
Friends on FanFiction (you should read up on 'em ;)...
1) YamiNoTomoyo: 'Tomoyo'-chan is writing an AMAZING Eriol/Tomoyo story called "The Most Succulent Apple". Even if you prefer SxS and not ExT, or don't normally read ExT...GO READ THIS, NOW! Honestly, I don't real ExT stories either often, but this is freakin' amazing!! I mean, Vampire-Eriol?! What's not to love!! -fans self- Honestly...it's going to be an awesome story! Go read, NOW!
2) swallowingtears: I canNOT get enough of her fic "Accidental Playboy" XDD Oh my word, put together a hormonal/uncertain Syaoran...A sweet/naive Sakura...and then add in the fact that the entire school, community and Sakura herself believes Syaoran's a playboy, and that Sakura wants him, as an experienced friend, to have her firs time...you have a fantabulistic story! XD Way too funny, and a MUST READ!! 'Meiling'-chan is a freakin' genius!
3) absolutefluffiness: This author was actually suggested to me by 'Tomoyo'-chan and if you want something fluffy...this is the girl to go to. Her story, "Slowly, Sweetly" is THE cutest story I've ever read, her others stories coming pretty close to it. Her stories are just...AWW! So cute!! LOL
4) EvilClonesRSmexy: Hehe XDD Just because we're awesome XD...but honestly, the next story going up is going to be AWESOME. I'm not even joking...I am SO excited to get to work on it XD
5) sykilik101: Okay, I DO admit...I haven't watched the anime Pokemon since I was a kid, but 'Takashi's fics are FREAKIN AMAZING! His story, "Sacrifice", is so heartwrenching...I nearly cried. WELCOME TO THE CCS-FANDOM AND OUR WICKED SMUTTY GROUP, EvilClonesRSmexy!!
6) xXShiningShadowXx: One of my most awesome friends, though miss Shining hasn't yet written anything :( Boo...Though she sometimes beta's for me, so all is good XD
So...what are you waiting for?! Click on the links above!!
CARDCAPTOR SAKURA (SxS) ~ "Maneuver" --
CARDCAPTOR SAKURA (ExT) ~ untitled so far --
The sound of a kiss is not so loud as that of a cannon, but its echo lasts a great deal longer. ~Oliver Wendall Holmes
She press'd his hand in slumber; so once more He could not help but kiss her and adore. ~John Keates
Fanficers enjoy sex...Just not with you. ~A t-shirt
Normal isn't something to aspire to...It's something to get away from!! ~Jodi Foster
When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you. ~Unknown
When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams. ~Dr. Seuss
Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream. ~Anonymous
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her... ~Unknown
We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find. ~Unknown
I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I don’t mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I don’t mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling, be all that I am capable of doing, but I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding. ~ Anais Nin
How wrong is it for women to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than set out to create it herself. ~ Anais Nin
I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing. ~ Anais Nin
Each friend represents a world in us, a world not possibly born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. ~ Anais Nin
I am an excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger as reason. I am so thirsty for the marvellous that only the marvellous has power over me. Anything I cannot transform into something marvellous, I let go. Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls. ~ Anais Nin
(...Yes, I like Anais Nin -- Deal with it XD She's an amazing smutty writer XD LOL)