Author has written 1 story for Twilight.
My name is Elli. I have just started my first story about Carlisle and Esme. Hope you like it :)
I enjoy horseriding, going to the beach and hanging out with mates for a drink.
I am engaged to my partner of four years, which is very exciting, so alot of planning going on for a wedding.
I love Twilight and everyones fan fic's about twilight :)
My favourite books are Twilight (of course), New Moon, Eclipse, all the harry potter books, obernewtyn chronicles and the tomorrow series.
Add me if you want to chat MSN: email@example.com
Copy and Paste Things
If you have ever tripped on your own two feet copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are so obsessed with Twilight that it isn't funny anymore copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are in love with Edward Cullen copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever pushed on a door that said pull copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have read Twilight over 10 times copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are addicted to vampires and would like to become one, post this onto your profile.
If you read New Moon and Eclipse and you wanted to kick Jacob Black REALLY REALLY HARD copy and paste this into your profile. (actually I wanted to kick him until he died, especially after Eclipse)
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Paste this in your profile if you're a procrastination addict.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
You have one advantage over me. You can kiss my butt and I can't.
You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder.
I'm the kind of person who bursts out laughing in the middle of silence because of something that happened...yesterday.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill to many people.
I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?
Give me the strength to change the things I can, the grace to accept the things I cannot, and a great big bag of money.
For centuries, people thought the moon was made of green cheese. Then the astronauts found that the moon is really a big hard rock. That's what happens to cheese when you leave it out.
I haven't committed a crime. What I did was fail to comply with the law.
I think that men who have pierced ears are better prepared for marriage. They've experience pain and bought jewelry.
Make a man a fire, keep him warm for a day. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for life.
He who thinks by an inch and talks by the yard deserves to be kicked by the foot.
1 in 5 people in the world are chinese, there are 5 people in my family so it must be one of them. Its either my mum or my dad, or my older brother Colin, or my younger brother Ho-Cha-Chu. But I think its Colin.
Save a tree, eat a beaver..
A word to the wise isn't needed, its the stupid ones that need the advice...
16 ways to maintain a Healthy level of insanity.
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars, see if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put a garbage can on your desk and label it “IN”
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone is over their Caffeine addictions, switch to expresso.
6. Finish all your sentences with “In Accordance to the Prophecy”.
7.Don’t use any punctuation.
8. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
9. Specify that your drive thru order is “To Go”
10. Sing Along at the Opera
11. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don’t rhyme.
12. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
13. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream “I WON I WON!!”
14. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling “Run for your lives, they’re loose!!”
15. Tell your children over diner, “Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.”
16. Send this to your friends to make them smile, It’s called therapy.