Author has written 93 stories for NCIS, Listener, Bones, JAG, Gilmore Girls, Warehouse 13, Castle, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, Baby Daddy, Once Upon a Time, X-Files, M*A*S*H, Stitchers, Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries, and Who's the Boss?.
My favorite shows are: (obviously) NCIS, but I've also gotten addicted to Castle. X-files is also now a favorite.
Other than that (in no particular order): Glee!, The Mentalist, BONES, Dr. Who (aw! David Tennant!), Warehouse 13, Sirens (sadly I was not able to watch the whole season because I left the U.K.), New Girl, Haven, Leverage, Raising Hope, and In Plain Sight.
I'm REALLY obsessed with NCIS. I know I'm not the only one, but still it's pretty sad. I'm an old movie addict (hence the pen name). A sad thing is, I laugh at some of Tony's movie references and people look at me wierd and wonder how I even know what he's talking about.
Anyway, I mainly write for NCIS, and it's usually Tiva (probably because I find the characters easy to write for). I've also written Pyka (Pete and Myka) from Warehouse 13 because I can capture how they act with one another (to some extent). Most recently I've gone into the X-Files, M*A*S*H (TV show), and Gilmore Girls fandoms.
You know that you're addicted to NCIS when...
1. You have seen every episode several times and still never get tired of it.
2. You will yell if someone tries bothers you on Tuesday night when you are watching a new episode of NCIS.
3. You find yourself Gibbs Slapping people. (Or yourself)
4. You have had a dream about it or involving one of the characters.
5. You daze out while sitting at your desk and imagine yourself running along side Tony and Ziva with your gun drawn yelling, "Federal agents! Drop your weapon!"
6. You watch the movies that Tony has mentioned. As many as humanly possible that is.
7. You wish USA would put more than just three episodes a night on.
8. You have started using military references. Hit the head, scuttle butt, hit the rack, etc.
9. The majority of television you watch is of NCIS.
10. You smell something funny or hear a beeping sound and your mind goes to a chemical attack or a bomb.
11. You call people Probie and use McNicknames.
12. Your dog goes missing and you say to, "Put out a BOLO."
13. You try and convince every person you meet to watch it.
14. You use the term Hinky.
15. You find yourself singing Tony's undercover song at odd times.
16. When anyone says your obsessed, you reply starts "Yeah, Gibbs would say that."
17. You have hooked your family and friends as well
18. On Tuesday, your friends ask and answer the question, "What are you doing tonight? Oh wait, it’s a Tuesday, never mind."
19. You attempt to dress up as one of the characters on Halloween
20. You reference NCIS in your homework
21. When your friend can’t remember where he/she parked, you say "Put a BOLO out."
So, technically I've only done 2,3,4,5,7,9,10,13,14,15, 17 and 19.
If any of these refer to you copy and paste it into your profile:
If you sometimes wonder if you were born in the wrong era, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have an insane best friend, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are random and proud of it, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you actually take the time to read other peoples profiles, copy this to yours.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself copy this into your profile.
If you've ever pulled on a door that said push or vice versa, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
And if you agree that you have a problem when you start actually replying to yourself like there are two people in the room than copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love reading, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever ran into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile.
If you forgot your phone number when some one asks for it copy this into your profile.
If you love you some randomness, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If, for any particular reason, you have laughed during a movie that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile
If you think copying and pasting stuff is pointless, but you do it anyway, copy and paste this to your profile.
For the Benefit of Laughter:
You know you live in 2010 when:
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they dont have a screen name or Facebook.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) You read this list, & keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list, you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You actually scrolled back up to check that there was a number 5.
11.) & now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for it. And you know you did.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy & paste this onto your profile
Five truths of life:
cannot touch all of your teeth with your tongue!!
3. You are smiling now because you're an idiot!
4. The first truth is a lie!
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you'd be part of the 8 percent laughing your head off.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
Put this on your profile, if you ever pushed the door that said pull.
98 of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just one review, paste this into your profile.
If you think that Fan fiction absolutely ROCKS, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that writing or reading Fanfic stories is fun, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews in your email, paste this into your profile.
If you actually take the time to read other peoples profiles, copy this to yours.
!eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you've been on the computer for hours on end reading numerous fanfictions, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you ever wished you could live in a story, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever been called a bookworm and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
ThInGs To PoNdEr:
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
Spread the Stupidity!!
Stupid Product Labels
On Sears hairdryer:
On a package of pasta after the cooking instructions:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On artificial bacon:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
Only in America...
1. Only in America... can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America... are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America... do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America... do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America... do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America... do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America... do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America... do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America... do they have drive up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
Why the sun lightens out hair, but darkens our skin?
Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?
Why is abbreviated such a long word?
Why is it that doctors call what they do practice?
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid is made with real lemons?
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
Lost Inspiration (9)
Penelope Louise (61)