Author has written 2 stories for Queer as Folk, and Verbotene Liebe.
R.I.P Vegeta "the pet rat" 17-03-2009 - 15-12-2010.
R.I.P Plaus "the pet rat" 2007 - 28-12-2010.
R.I.P Rain "the pet rat" 08-2009 - 01-04-2011.
I will miss you my loves!
As you can all see my name is Cathlyn and I'm from the Netherlands. I'm eighteen years old, and I love to read and write =) I've grown up in a big family of eight kids, and spent most of my time either reading or tending to my little babies, my pet rats. I'm studying to be a physician assistant, but my dream is to be a midwife one day! I'm a big Harry Potter and Twilight fan, to the disgust of a lot of people around me. They want me to chose between either. But honestly I couldn't make a choice! I have a thing for loving certain pairings in either books, films or tv-show. Some of the examples are: Jasper & Alice from Twilight, Lupin & Tonks from Harry Potter and Mcgee & Abby from NCIS.
Currently I'm also addicted to gay couples in TV-series. I'm as pro-gay as it gets, and it's gets me agitated when people say it's wrong, and people shouldn't be gay. It's not like you can do a thing about, it's the way you're born. It shocks me how many negative people are out there. I can say you one thing, bother someone else xD
I also have a BIG thing for the color green, and Rubber duckies. Lately more or less al ducks =) My phone is called, "Ducky", My computer is called several different real living ducks, my mp4-player is called Duck.. You see how crazy I am? xD
* Harry Potter (the whole series)
* Twilight (again the whole series)
* Virginia Andrews (almost every book)
* Jane Eyre
* Wuthering Heights
* Glee (Yes there is a book!)
* Criminal Minds
* Queer as Folk
* Verbotene Liebe - Forbidden love (German series)
* Alles was Zählt - Everything that counts (German series)
* Veronica Mars
* Joan of Arcadia
* Harry Potter movies
* Twilight Movies
* Pride and the Prejudice
* Dirty Dancing
* Brendan & Ste - Hollyoaks
* Justin & Brian - Queer as Folk
* Christian & Olli - Verbotene Liebe (Forbidden love)
* Tonks & Lupin - Harry Potter
* Deniz & Roman - Alles was Zählt
* Abby & McGee - NCIS
* Jasper & Alice - Twilight
* Veronica & Logan - Veronica Mars
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage