Poll: What do YOU think makes a good fanfic? Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Pirates of the Caribbean, Twilight, and Chronicles of Narnia.
Hello - thanks for visiting my profile :)
I "Dwelleth in the land of Pirates of the Caribbean and Prince Caspian." Re-reading Twilight over and over again is something I absolutely adore, however I presently lack the time to do so anymore. Please be patient with my stories as my updates are not regular and vary from within less than a day to several months. But if I have the motivation - new chapters WILL appear. And if you wish to give me some motivation; feel free to click the beautiful, little grey button (with green verdana font :P) that says "REVIEW".
I love receiving and giving reviews & will try my best to get back to you if you have left a message. :)
and if you're wondering 'where the heck did the name crystal.heart.12 come from?' - read the clip below
'I examined it cautiously. On the opposite side of the chain from the wolf, there now hung a brilliant heart-shaped crystal. It was cut in a million facets, so that even in the subduedlight shining from the lamp, it sparkled. I inhaled in a low gasp...
"But I thought it was a good representation," he continued, "It's hard and cold." He laughed. "And it thows rainbows in the sunlight."
"You forgot the most important similarity," I murmured, "It's beautiful."
"My heart is just as silent," he mused, "And it too is yours."
-Eclipse. (p438) © Stephenie Meyer
Quotes & all that jazz...
"Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung" - Voltaire
"When we lose one we love, our bitterest tears are called forth by the memory of hours when we loved not enough."- Maurice Maeterlinck
“With a stop light, green means 'go' and yellow means 'slow down'. With a banana, however, it is quite the opposite. Yellow means 'go', green means 'whoa, slow down', and red means 'where the heck did you get that banana?'” - Mitch Hedberg
"I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian becuase I hate plants." - A. Whitney Brown
If you think Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann--Disney's PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN-- are made for each other and that, no matter how awesomely awesome Jack Sparrow may be, he should never, under any circumstances, be with Elizabeth, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
Pirates of the Caribbean Trivia (from imdb.com)
- In PotC: DMC, when Will is looking for Captain Jack Sparrow, the last guy he asks tells him about an island where the "long pork" is very good. "Long pork" is a euphemism for human flesh.
- For a dose of authenticity in the final twist at the end of PotC:DMC, the actors were not told, prior to filming, that Geoffrey Rush would be appearing in the movie. They were told, before the scene was shot, that the person coming down the stairs would be Anamaria from The Curse of the Black Pearl; the looks of surprise on their faces as Rush descends are genuine.
- According to the screenwriters' commentary on the CotBP DVD, Will Turner is the best swordsman in the film, Barbossa and Commodore Norrington are evenly matched, and Jack Sparrow is actually the worst.
- Michael Keaton, Jim Carrey, and Christopher Walken were all considered for the role of Captain Jack Sparrow.
- Jude Law, Ewan McGregor, Tobey Maguire, Christopher Masterson and Christian Bale were all considered for the role of Will Turner.
- The substance sprayed on William Turner after the sword fight between him and Captain Jack Sparrow (in CotBP) is actually powdered chocolate.
- At the end of World's End, Barbossa suggests to his crew that they go looking for the Fountain of Youth, but is prevented from doing so since the relevant portion of the map has been stolen. Next we see Jack Sparrow, in his dinghy, turning the rings of the map to form a chalice and the location of the Fountain of Youth marked by an X. The X marks Florida, where ironically, Captain Jack Sparrow lives to this day at Disney World. Another reason why it marks Florida is because St. Augustine, Florida (the nation's oldest city) is the host city to what Spanish explorers (specifically Juan Ponce de Leon) believed to be the Fountain of Youth. Tourists still visit the site to this day.
Random Recommendation for this profile update;
"'Till their before your eyes" - Rosa Lunae. A heartwarming Chronicles of Narnia fic with a refreshingly new approach to the Susan/Caspian pairing. Read for a good read. :)