Author has written 12 stories for Avatar: Last Airbender, Naruto, Bleach, and Twilight.
Hey guys and girls,
My name is Cassandra, but my friends call me Andie for short. yes i know its a random take on the name Cassandra, but its in there if you look hard enough. lol.
Anyways, i used to read on this all the time, but now i have a passion for writing, so its what i do. Please dont hate me if my stories suck, im trying my hardest :)
I love to play guitar and write music and i can play many other instruments, but i am wayyyy to lazy to type them all so you can just sit there and guess for all I care, but i really hope you have something better to do.
people think that i am a bitch, but im not, im just honest. i dont make up rumors and crap. i tell the truth. got a problem with it? i dont care. deal with it.
i love kids, hope to work in child care one day and have a few of my own. but right now i have a beautiful little nephew who i love with all my heart and a great guy thats always there for me, who i am currently living with.
I am completly and totally obsessed with twilight right now ( like most other teenaged girls) so most of the things i write will be covered in twilighty goodness
My most loved characters in the Twilight world?
EDWARD! - yes i am in Team Edward, Jacob Black can die!
My most hated charactes in the Twilight world?
JACOB BLACK! - I hate him, i hate him, i hate him, why couldnt he just accept the fact that bella loves edward and stop rocking the damn boat?
And the rest?
Well they all live in this happy and joyful place i like to call switzerland. I dont love them, i dont hate them, therefore they are on mutual ground, and are generally safe from my wrath or fangirlness. :)
Well there you have it folks. My list of shit.. send me a message? it makes me feel loved and important. and send me ideas for oneshots and stuff , i dont care who the pairing is of, even if i hate them. ill still do it. cause thats the kind of person i am (= (but seriously, if i dont, then please dont get offended)
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile
If you ever pimp slapped an annoying classmate, put this in your profile.
If you ever stared at someone for a really long time for no reason, put this in your profile
If you are obsessive with all of your anime stuff (if someone else touches it they die kinda obsessive) copy this into your profile.
95 percent of teens worry about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't copy this into your profile.
If you are the compleat opposite of normal, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever walked into a pole copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever stayed up for over 40 hours continuously just because you frickin' could, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever slapped your self on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason put this on your profile.
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge! If you are really random put this on your profile.
If you approve of gay-marrigaes put this on your profile and add your name to the list. Gaara's-pandachan101, art-is-a-BANG-2-hard-to-resist, Lee-All-The-Way, Starchip13, 191026, AnimeAries402, andie_bear
If you hear voices in your head and know that they are real put this on your profile.
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
If you have ever laughed maniacally, choked and/or gagged from lack of oxygen, and then fainted dramatically copy this to your profile.
Bad spellers of the world UNTIE! If you are a bad speller and proud of it copy this to your profile.
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that poor Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as different, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile.
92 percent of the American teens would die if Abecrombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. If you are the 8 percent that would be laughing your asses off at the others, copy this into your profile.
You know your living in the 21st century when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password into the microwave
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years.
3.) The reason that you don't stay in touch with your friends is that they don't have a screenname or myspace.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the television.
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all of your friends.
9.) and you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
You know you're obsessed with Twilight When...
You have read each book more than three times.
You finished each book in less than 4 hours and didn’t put the book down once.
You counted down the days until New Moon and Eclipse came out.
You cant help but smile whenever you think of Edward.
The name Edward is no longer dumb and weird to you.
Whenever someone says, “Hey, you wanna go shopping?” you automatically think of Alice.
You want to move to Forks, Seattle, Phoenix, or Port Angeles.
When you see someone barely starting the series, you want to punch them for not reading it sooner.
When you see someone reading Twilight, you go over to them and say how much you like it, to which they give you a weird look and walk away.
You cried during some parts of the book, and laughed at others.
The name Victoria sends chills down your body.
When you sing the Star Spangled Banner and say the line, ‘at the twilights last gleaming’ you think of Twilight.
Twilight is your favorite time of the day.
You have imagined yourself as one of the Cullens and or Bella.
You have had pretend conversations with one of the book characters in your mind.
After you read the book, apples became your favorite fruit.
You wish you were a vampire.
You squealed with joy when Edward and Bella reunited in New Moon.
Your friends get scared around you when you start to talk about Twilight.
When your friends bring up Twilight, they smack their heads because they know you’re going to go on a never ending rant.
You are the leader of Team Edward in your school.
When you see someone wearing glitter you think of vampires.
You wished your name was Bella and have yelled at your parents about it.
Instead of asking yourself questions like, “I wonder why we as humans are alive?” you ask, “I wonder what will happen in Breaking Dawn!”
You have gotten colored contacts to give yourself either topaz or red colored eyes.
You hate the name Jacob with a passion, and Black is now your least favorite color.
Your teachers at school ask you why your reading log mostly consists of the Twilight series.
You dress up like a Cullen on Halloween and people ask you why you’re not wearing a costume but a lot of glitter and expensive brand clothes borrowed from your friends.
You read fan fictions about Twilight online and it’s the only website you’re on anymore.
Your myspace is Twilight-ified.
You’ve written Cullen as your last name.
When you went to an Italian restaurant, you ordered the mushroom ravioli.
You listen to your heartbeat more often.
You look at your doctor and think, “Carlisle’s better.”
Topaz is your favorite gemstone.
You wish you were born if November so topaz would be your birthstone.
You wish your birthday was also June 20th, like Edward’s.
Your parents have grounded you from the books until Breaking Dawn comes out.
Your friends nickname for you is Edward.
You and your friend who likes Jacob have an actual boundary line.
Mountain lions are your favorite animal.
You’ve tried to read peoples mind, see the future, change peoples emotions, or make them be in excruciating pain.
You hated New Moon, except for the beginning and ending.
You get very mad and gasp when people say they have never heard of Twilight.
1. You're familiar with Neighbours, Home and Away, Playschool, A Country Practice, Norman Gunston, Barry Humphries, Blue Heelers, Ray Martin, Bert Newton, Lisa McCune, Jon Burgess, Number 96, Molly Meldrum, Kerry O'Brien, and of course, Kerry Packer and Rupert Murdoch.
2. You know that Burger King doesn't exist. It's Hungry Jacks!
3. You know that snow is a memorable and freakish occurrence. Sometimes it's even fake.
4. You know the difference between thongs and a G-banger.
5. You know that "stubbies" are either short shorts or small beer bottles, a "gimp", "bogan" or "geezer" is a random idiot, someone in trouble is in "strife" and you're liable to burst out laughing whenever you hear of Americans "rooting" for something.
6. You know how to abbreviate every word, all of which usually end in -o: arvo, combo, garbo, kero, lezzo, metho, milko, muso, rego, servo, smoko, speedo, righto etc.
7. You know that some people pronounce "Australia" like "Strayla" and that's ok.
8. You know that there is a universal place called "woop woop" located in the middle of nowhere... no matter where you actually are.
9. You know that while we call our friends 'mates', we don't use terms like 'sheila' and 'shrimp on the barbie', contrary to popular belief.
10. You know that none of us actually drink Fosters beer because it tastes like shit. But we let the world think we do. Because we can.
11. You know that if a man has sex with another man, he's a homosexual, not metrosexual.
12. You resent people who succeed over others- everyone should do the same thing, so we all get a "fair go"; a kind of 'American-dream' in reverse.
13. You've seen Gallipoli, Crocodile Dundee, Young Einstein, Muriel's Wedding, The Castle, Beneath Clouds, Strictly Ballroom, 40,000 Horsemen, The Nugget, The Man From Snowy River and maybe even Wolf Creek.
14. It makes you happy when someone in Hollywood is actually Australian... Heath Ledger, Mel Gibson, Nicole Kidman, Russell Crowe, Cate Blanchett, Baz Luhrman, Elle MacPherson, Olivia Newton-John, Midnight Oil, ACDC, INXS, Greg Norman, Cathy Freeman, Dawn Fraser, Pat Rafter, Ian Thorpe...
15. One word: Skippy.
16. You know that Sydney 2000 was one of our proudest moments in history. We just rock.
17. You know that you are not going to die of cholera or other Third World diseases.
18. You know our country has never been conquered by a foreign nation (you don't count 1788).
19. We know that the Metric system will always be better than anything inches, feet, pounds and Fahrenheit will ever offer
20. You drive on the left-hand side of the road.
21. If you're a pedestrian and cars are stopped at a red light, you will fearlessly cross the street in front of them. 'Hit and runs' just aren't cricket. Because Aussies stick together.
22. You think of Australia as being somewhat out of place within the Asia-Pacific region; surrounded by unstable ex-colonial nations who regard you as racist, imperialist, and unfairly wealthy.
23. You know that New Zealanders are basically our naive country cousins, who have a weird fush-and-chups accent, and for some bizzare reason, think that they invented pavlova. So. Not. True.
24. You know that you can't eat Fantales alone... Otherwise who will you play the 'Who am I...' game with when you're reading the wrapper?
25. You meet people every day who argue over whether Sydney or Melbourne is better and which should actually be the capital of Australia... but you know that in the end, its not a big deal.
26. You know that Americans think we're all Steve Irwin clones. And crikey, they couldn't be more wrong.
27. You know that Lawyers wear wigs and gowns. And we make it look good.
28. You have some time in your life slept with Aeroguard on in the summer. Maybe even as perfume.
29. You feel obliged to spread salty black stuff that looks like congealed motor oil on bread... and actually grow to like it. You've also squeeze Vegemite through Vita Wheats to make little Vegemite worms.
30. You believe that democracy means the freedom to draw caricatures of good ol' Johnny Howard
31. You think footballers dressing up in drag on TV is funny.
32. You have the ability to compress several words into one - ie 'g'day' and 'd'reckn?'. This allows more space for profanities.
33. You've ever used the words - tops, ripper, sick, mad, rad, sweet - to mean good. And then you place 'bloody' in front of it when you REALLY mean it.
34. You know that the barbeque is a political arena; the person holding the tongs is always the boss. Always.
35. The private lives of footy and cricket players become more important than local and national news stories.
36. You say 'no worries' quite often, whether you realise it or not.
37. You know what fairy bread tastes like, and you can't imagine your childhood without it.
38. You know the first verse to the national anthem, but still don't know what "girt" means. And you're ok with that.
39. You've drank your tea/coffee/milo through a tim tam.
40. You know that backyard cricket is a nice way to bond with family and the rubbish bin. And the 'one bounce, one hand' rule always applies.
41. You know that we are home to the just about all of the world's deadliest of animals. That's why if anybody messes with us we'll get some funnel webs on their asses.
42. You see people walking bare-foot on the footpath and don't scorn... because you're doing it too.
43. You know what trop-fest is and it makes you happy.
44. Sausage rolls and meat pies. End of story.
45. You firmly believe that in the end, everything will be ok and have offered advice that included the words, "she'll be right, mate".
46. You have a story that somehow involves an excessive consumption of goon... but you can't remember.
47. You own a Bond's chesty. In several different colours.
48. You've ordered a steak the size as your head and only paid 5 at your local RSL
49. You know that Italy should never have been granted that fateful kick in the 2006 Soccer World Cup.
50. You know how to slip, slop, slap like it's nobody's business.
51. You've heard the Prime Minister dismiss anyone who disagrees with him simply as 'un-Australian', and that's enough to make us sit down and shut up.
52. You know that the value of a public holiday is measured in terms of alcohol. God bless the queen and her 4-day birthday.
53. You write the date as day/month/year not month/day/year. We all know the day comes first, right?
54. You know that everything tastes better with tomato sauce, and that its called just that. Whats with "ketchup"?
55. "Mate" is a word used to refer to a friend and you hear it at least 10 times a day
1. YOUR REAL NAME: Cassie Boardman
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME (first 3 letters of real name plus eezy): Caseezy!
3. YOUR THUG-RAPPER NAME (first letter of your first name, first two letters of your last name unless of 2nd letter vowel, then just first plus izzle) C Bizzle
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav colour/color and fav wild animal): Green Bear
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (Middle name and current street name): Raie Noonara
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (The first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of your mom's maiden name):Boacashi
7. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favourite color, favorite drink): Green Fanta
8. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of your siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Aaahnre (ok?)
9. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (both parent's middle namesorder by gender): Raie Ronald
10. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets) Black Tosca
Write 12 of your Fave Book/TV characters in whatever order and follow the instructions below:
1. Edward Cullen
2. Emmett Cullen
3. Carley Shay
4. Hannah Montana
5. Bella Swan
6. Harry Potter
7. Cedric Diggory
8. Alice Cullen
9. Alex Russo
10. Zack Martin
11. Jacob Black
12. Spencer Shay
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? No, can't say i have.
2) Do you think Four is hot? Oh yeah, cause i'm really into that.
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? Umm, well to start, she cant get pregenant. But if it did happen, well i would feel sorry for the kid.
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? dont really read them
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? Emmett and Harry? oh definatly.
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? five&ten
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve in an awkward situation? It would probably get more awkward.
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic. too lazy.
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff? I think there is, but it freaks me out a bit.
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Two Hurt/Comfort fic. Lol, um... seeing double?
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to go out with One? a very twisted one
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three slash? no
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven? one of my friends draws him,
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? i dont think so, although it would be funny, i could see Emmett trying to convince the two of them to take their tops off.
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? depends.
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? Edward/Harry/Spencer? Probably something like 'dear god, dont open this!'
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Eight? None, cause Jasper would eat him if he tried :)
well thats all from me for now folks,
Unsafe External Link