Author has written 13 stories for Inuyasha.
Name: Kimberly A. Saunders, but people call me Kas, or as you might know best, Kasmik!
B-day:Classified...lol... It's March 25...that's all I'll say
Hobby:Drawing and writting.
Befriends:emo's, goths, asian-pride people, and much more!
Favorite recommended story written: "The Dog of Wonderland" and "The Sanyosho Dynasty" series
To love you all:
I won't give it away, but it tells the hard life of hard situations. Also, it shows the balance between lust and love relationships.
If you like humor, a modern time set Inuyasha, and his crazy friends, you might enjoy these stories! In every series stories, there's always something that recks these teens up. Whether its sickness, boyfriends or just plain life, they always catch the problems! Check out this series today!!
Type: Modest and very caring. Sensitive and takes things to the heart (no lol. I wont cry if I get a bad review...unless it was just down right mean)
Hi lo viewers!! Um... what to say huh?? HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
couples i use include:
Shippou/Kiarara (in my stories i like making her an acutal person, not just an anmial)
SessRin (older Rin)
KouAya (His feelngs for her are "whatever" but shs MADLY in love with him)
Sorry guys! I had alot of stuff going on!! Couldnt really update. However, i am almost done with chapter 5 of the wonderland story. Dont worry. I like writting. It will not take me long to get it up and running. Also, if your still want to find out more about InuKotsu and Boy Blue, I'll eventually have the next chapter up too. Don't worry! Im not going to abbandon anything! I love this story myself! XD
What i do In my spare time
Hold an AA meeting with myself
Sing the i'm too sexy song with objects
Have a sock puppet show with the mirror
Sing the Apples and Bananas song
Talk in thrd person
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile
If you have ever felt the undeniable urge to slam your head into something, weather it is another person or not copy this into your profile
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile
92 percent of the teenaged population would be dead if Abercrombie and Filch or Polo said it was uncool to breathe. Post this on your profile if your one of the 8 percent laughing your ass off.
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know and wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile.
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "to" and "too". If you're one of the ones who does know and wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki, WeaselChick, Revenant666, darkflame1516, AirGirl Phantom, Agent of the Divine One, pointless people of Pluto, itachikakashi, xXxLuna-of-the-ChosenxXx, .a.broken.heart.within. The Most OOC Writer Around, Mask of Mirage, Icedragon012990, Night's Fang, OhBrother, Under The Blackened Sky, Kasmik AliSaunden
You know when you live in 2008 when...
1.) You accidentaly enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) You were too busy nodding and smiling to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
If you like chocolate as much as I do copy this in your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you have weird friends put this on your profile.
If you think those kids should just give the Rabbit his cereal, put this on your profile!
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C.C. or The Hills, never have, never will, and are proud of it, put this on your profile.
98 percent of teenagers smoke or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, put this on your profile.
If your obsessed with fanfiction, copy this on your profile.
If your profile is way too long, copy this and make it longer.
If you have ever gotten so sidetracked in a converstation that you don't remember what you were talking about in the first place, copy
this onto your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious preppy people as much as i do, PLEASE put this on your profile!
If every time you here a High School Musical 1 and/or 2, Hannah Montana, or any other Disney channel song you want to bleed from the ears, put this on your profile.
101 FUN THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
I Kasmik AliSaunden has done every single one with my cousins
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals
4. Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW,
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, “I
11. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, “Hi! I haven’t seen
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you’re
17. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look
20. Put M&M’s on layaway.
21. Move “Caution: Wet Floor” signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you’ll
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can “catch” from
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell “hello”
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask,
30. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired
31. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale
32. Take bets on the battle described above.
33. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
34. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from
35. Run up to an employee (preferably a male) while
36. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.
37. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
40. Say things like, “Would you be so kind as to direct me to
41. Set up a “Valet Parking” sign in front of the store.
42. Two words: “Marco Polo.”
43. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet
44. “Re-alphabetize” the CD’s in Electronics.
45. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the
46. When someone steps away from their cart to look at
47. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker,
49. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
50. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and
51. While walking around the store, sing in your loudest voice
52. Try putting different pairs of women’s panties on your
53. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the
54. Nonchalantly “test” the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
55. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run
56. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror
57. Set up another battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. G.I. Janes.
58. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly
59. While no one’s watching quickly switch the men’s and
60. Fill your cart with boxes of condoms, and watch
61. In the auto department, practice your “Madonna” look with
62. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse
63. While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you
64. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people
65. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and
66. Go over to the shoe department and try on every pair of
67. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
68. In the makeup department, spray yourself with every
69. Get boxes of Condoms and randomly put them in peoples
70. Walk around the perfume department with a bottle of
71. Hit on the elderly.
72. Hit on 5 year olds.
73. In the food aisle, pretend like there’s a little bug, slowly
74. Repeat 73 with a can of bug spray.
75. Crawl around on the ground and pretend that your a cat.
76. Ride around on those electric cars and pretend that your a
77. Start grunting like Beavis and Butthead while chasing your
78. Spend all your money riding on those little rides for
79. Have silly string fights with a friend. Hide behind
80. Excesively use anything thing that says “Try Me”.
81. Start pocketing any and all free samples.
82. Draw mustaches on all the pictures and mannequins.
82. Walk up to the customer service and when they say
83. Start to madly scratch yourself and walk up to people
84. When your alone, have loud conversations with your
85. Start “dancing” like mad. Basically, just wail your arms
86. Try on crazy costumes and walk casually through the
87. Stick your arm in your jacket and suspiciously start to
88. Balance EVERYTHING you see on the tips of your finger,
89. Put jockstraps in the lingerie department
90. Put lingerie in the men’s department.
91. Put super sexy lingerie in old men’s carts when they turn
92. When your alone, start screaming help and yelling that
93. Spend hours staring at a little blinking light. After a while,
94. Walk up to a lady and calmly say “Help me. The voices in
95. Light a match under a spinkler.
96. Walk up to someone and say “Oh, so your back for more. I
97. Walk up to a guy and say “Oh my god, is it you? Oh my
98. Stand next to a maniquin and pretend that your a
99. Start singing oldies songs in to megaphone.
100. Act like your about to cry and ask people “Have you seen
101. Steal a Walmart shirt. The possibilities are endless.
BONUS Attempt all of the above during the same visit
SORRY! I MADE A TIME ERA!! In The Dog of Wonder land, the times have been miscalculated. The day when Kaede was 10, was in 1998 not 2008!! This might have caused some confusion (if you were able to catch that) here is a time line to help
Inu and kik born on 1979--1988 kagome/ kaede born--1998 kag + kae= 10, inu + kik= 19, inu and kik die--2008 kag + kae = 19 (inu remains 19 b/c he is dormit)--2058 kae + kag= 60 (inu is still 19)
Sorry guys..I noticed that 'tdow' had a shorter chapter than the usual length. I just wanted to keep playing on the mystery abit, so i didn't want something to 'complex'. I just wanted to pull you all on my string and see where you end up. What will Kags do? Hmm...it may not be what you may think...either chapter 10 or 11 will have some randomness in it..just a little hint... ; )
NEW STORY! YAY! this ones a good one!! im not giving away titles just yet though!!
Here is the link to show you what Inuyasha's and kagomes dance looked like. It comes from "So you think you can dance" and is a intense one! I thought it be fun to throw that little detail, now i found a dance that matches. Just an extra kick ;)...obviously you would have to use your imagination to visualize characters, so enjoy!
WHERES THE LOVE!! CAN SOMEONE READ MY STORIES! MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!! WILL I WRITE, OR WILL I LIVE MY LIFE AS BATWOMAN! (I, kasmik alisaunden, am the type of person who will put on a batman suit, climb a large pole and scream to the top of my lungs "There is danger afoot!" way too early in the morning)