Author has written 1 story for Twilight.
My name is Gwen...
I really don't know what to include here. I'll probably think of something later on.
I'm currently working on my first fanfic, but it's the first one I've actually published...I've written several. I've just been too chicken to actually publish it. But then I thought, "what the hell!?" Might as well do it...so here we are.
I'm in the process of writing Changes, and I took a cue from "Grey's Anatomy" and all of my chapter titles are song titles as well. Here's the "playlist" so far:
1. I Can't Stop This Feeling I've Got- Razorlight
2. Sugar, We're Going Down- Fall Out Boy
3. Some Kind of Miracle- Kelly Clarkson
4. Homecoming- Kanye West
5. Where Do We Go From Here- Alicia Keys
6. Taking Care Of Business- Randy Bachman
7. Words I Couldn't Say- Rascal Flatts
8. Long Day- Matchbox Twenty
9. Days Go By- Lifehouse
10. Time Has Come- Europe
11. Be Still My Beating Heart- Sting
12. I'm Not Okay (I Promise)- My Chemical Romance
13. Since U Been Gone- Kelly Clarkson
14. Meet In The Middle- Diamond Rio
15. Under Pressure- David Bowie & Queen
16. Home Sweet Home- Motley Crue & Chester Bennington
17. Stop and Stare- OneRepublic
18. Terrible Vision- Rhett Miller
19. We Are Family- Sister Sledge
20. U Can't Touch This- MC Hammer
21. My Funny Valentine- Frank Sinatra
22. Baby, What A Big Surprise- Chicago
23. A Change Is Gonna Come- Sam Cooke
24. Let's Stay Together- Al Green
25. The Guest- Phantom Planet
26. Easier To Lie- Aqualung
27. Never Too Late- Three Days Grace
(These are chapters/song titles I've written, but I haven't found a place to stick them into the story yet...)
When the Deal Goes Down- Bob Dylan
Borrowed Time- A Fine Frenzy
Hallelujah- Jeff Buckley
Goodnight, Goodnight- Maroon 5
(note: These songs don't necessarily reflect my story, I just thought the song titles were appropriate. Obviously, there's going to be a little bit of relevance, but that's just because the song titles are also lyrics in the songs.)
(note 2: As you can see, I have several written so far...if you want to know how they relate to the story, read and review and I'll keep posting my chapters! Go team go!...don't ask)
I just wanted to say thank you to all the people that have read and reviewed my story so far. It's so encouraging to see people enjoy the story as much as I do, and I swear I've worked so hard on growing in writing just to make things better and more interesting for all my lovely reviewers. You guys keep me on my toes, and I'm so thankful for that.
Unsafe External Link