Author has written 4 stories for Rurouni Kenshin.
I haven't written anything in soooo long! I'd probably be updating a Hint of Finality first. I've already written several paragraphs for the third chapter. Sorry if it's taking too long,I myself don't really know the direction of the story yet.
1. To Let Go - pure KK fluff one-shot
1. Restless Minds - prequel of To Let Go. I promised myself I would finish this one. That was a promise I had to break. I just don't have the heart to continue it anymore, moreso because of the lack or response from readers. Maybe in the future I'll try to revive it. PM me if you are interested though.
1. Unlikely Sentiments - drabbles set during the canon, no heavy drama with a touch of sap.
2. Sun and Moon - After a whole eigth months of nothing, the imagination for this fic just wouldn't come out! Argh! I'm too cross to do the much needed research about Japanese military stuff. If only I can find a beta reader for this story, I would appreciate it. I'm having trouble building up the KK relationship.
3. A Hint of Finality - Chapter two up! Two or three more chapters to go!
4. Broken Avenue - This would probably be the one I'm going to update soon. Involves a lot of drama.