Poll: Which shipping is your fave? sorry if I miss any out, I only did a few Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Primeval, and Warriors.
You can stop me from being an author. Anyone in the world can stop me being an author. All you have to do is stop me publishing anything. But nobody in the universe can stop me from being a writer. taken from Cyri's Alter Ego's page... love ya, Cads!
Name: What do you think? I'm gonna tell you my real name?! I do NOT wish to be stalked, THANK YOU
Age: Old enough to know better ;)
So... yeah. I was SUPPOSED to be revamping... but, as you can see, I didn't. For some reason, I can't seem to get past four chapters ;_; it makes me sad... however! I am back! With, uh, the same as what I had before, but better written! Yay... please excuse my lazy buggerness, turns out I'm just better at drawing. If you wish to see any of my (better than my stories) drawings, go to Scrapxpaper on DeviantART
Anyway! Onto me, I guess...
I'm ErinSong! That's my new name, anyway... I mean, it's pretty cool and all... but yes. Moving on. I don't know how you found me, as I have one story with one chapter (yes, I know, I'm a lazy bugger, but I'll get round to it, I promise!), but... check it out! And check out some of my favourite authors too, there are some real gems in there :D Now, I know I only have one story, but I am working DOUBLE TIME to get more chapters up and more stories, of course. However, this IS after about 3 years of NOT posting... *sigh* Oh wells.
This next bit is KINDA stolen from Cyri's Alter Ego, but... we know each other in real life and I get caught up in her obsessions too :3 In fact, I started her Kuroshitsuji obsession by giving her the first book... oops XD. But, like my good friend Cyri's Alter Ego, I also get randomly obsessed with things that I watch, read, see, etc. and then think up oneshots. UNlike Cyri's Alter Ego, I also think up epic sagas that end up never going anywhere :/ (Cyri's always do... *jealousy*). At the moment I am newly hooked on the rest of the Percy Jackson series (didn't even know there were more than four books!), Karneval (a new up-and-coming anime) and, of course, anything to do with Marvel. Some of the movies/series I've been obsessed with for a long time (I'll need a whole new paragraph for books XD) are: X-MEN AND EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM AHH world of HP, but not so much the storyline.
Onto books (inclulding manga, they count :P)! These are my 10 favourites (this bit has been redone, like, A MILLION times), but I also read tons of other stuff (can't stick to only 10 books now, can we!). By the way, they're not in any particular order...
1. The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini NOT the movie: it is a good movie, but NOT a good movie of the book. However, the books are beautiful
2. Temeraire by Naomi Novik Lovely read, just happened by it in a car boot sale! Very interesting take on what England could have been like, and I only just found out it's a series!
3. Percy Jackson Series by Rick Riordan I know it's written for young people, but, well... It's really good. I mean, I love it!
4. Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkein Read them all! Now attempting to digest the Silmarillion, but that one could take a while :L
5. Redwall Series by Brian Jaques Definitely have not read all of these. There are quite a few... but I'd recommend them as a good read.
6. The Magician Series by Raymond E. Feist What a lovely series! Almost as in-depth as LOTR, actually, which means it has virtually no plotholes *yay*
7. Shingeki No Kyojin, also known as Attack on Titan Pretty manga, lots of gore - evens it all out, right?
8. All the Marvel comics by, uh, LOADS of people I might not be very far into the comics (mostly X-Men), but I've read up as much as I can on Marvel. I just can't get enough of it!
9. Kuroshitsuji, also known as Black Butler What can I say? I love this manga.
10. Bleach Yep, I went there. It's really mainstream, and I'm getting a bit bored of it now, but the storyline is definitely well-thought out. I just wish they would actually kill off some characters! >
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile...JOINJOINJOINJOIN):
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate too)!
Never fear, my friends! That is the only annoying copy-and-paste thingy I have on here! It is cool though, kay?