Author has written 4 stories for Twilight, and Torchwood.
"For him that stealeth, or borroweth and returneth not, this book from its owner, let it change into a serpent in his hand and rend him. Let him be struck with palsy, and all his members blasted. Let him languish in pain, crying aloud for mercy, and let there be no surcease to this agony till he sing in dissolution. Let bookworms gnaw his entrails...and when at last he goeth to his final punishment, let the flames of Hell consume him forever." - Take heed, plagiarism is wrong.
I've come to the conclusion that I'm really, really bad at completing anything I start writing! So I'm still going to write, I'm just not going to publish anything until it's done. Okay! All songs belong to their writers/artist/manager/etc. Not to myself.
Sorry I've turned off anonymous reviews but some people do not know how to play nice and I'd really prefer not to have to read those kinds of reviews if I don't have the chance to shout back at them. So sorry to all those who know how to review nicely, I'd still love to hear from you but it'll have to be through an account.
Okay here's the copy and paste randomness. A lot of it is funny! I do recommend reading but you can skip! But on your head be it
Don't hate yourself in the morning - sleep until noon.
All things considered, insanity may be the only reasonable alternative
"The more I think about it, the more I'm sure I've lost my mind. But, crazy people don't know they're crazy, so I guess I'm ok. But thinking I'm ok because I think I'm crazy is saying I don't think I'm crazy, so I may be crazy."
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, the seas asleep, the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere theres injustice, somewhere theres danger and somewhere else the teas getting cold, come on Ace we got work to do." Doctor Who
"If you love someone set them free! If they don't come back, hunt them down and kill them."
"Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups."
"There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved by a suitable application of high explosives."
"There is no indignity in being afraid to die. But the shame of being afraid to live is terrible."
"We could learn a lot from crayons. Some have weird names, some are dull, some are new, some are pretty, and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box.
"Your theory's crazy, but not crazy enough to work."
"You have enemies? Good, because that means you've stood for something sometime in your life."
"Earth is the Insane Asylum for the universe."
"Don't just stand there--kill something!"
"I stopped believe in fairies, dragons, good people, and other mythological creatures a long time ago."
"Please don't try to run. We're tired and would prefer to kill you quickly."
"Our sun is one of 100 billion stars in our galaxy. Our galaxy is one of billions of galaxies populating the universe. It would be the height of presumption to think that we are the only living things in that enormous immensity."
"I fight cynicism. It's too easy. It's really boring. It's much harder to be positive and see the wonder of everything."
Avoid popularity, it has many snares, and no real benefit.
"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them."
Please Read, Important:
1) Being gay is not natural. People always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Briteny Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in the UK.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Just my view... but at least it's one that makes sense.