Author has written 4 stories for Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, and Red River/天は赤い河のほとり.
Hola! Finally I got my own account...
Anyway, I'm just a simple anime luver! If you care to find out more then please cotinue...
My fav. anime/manga (so far):
-NARUTO!! : This is absolutely the best! And it makes lots of great plot bunnies : P
-Code Geass : Love the character designs! Lelouch is sooo cool!
-Inuyasha : Pretty good anime/manga. It's finally come to an end!
- Ouran high school host club : I will never get enough of this...
-Hana-kimi : Clished plot but great story!
My Fav. Games:
Kingdom hearts (One and two)
Tales of Symphonia
My fav. couples:
Fem!NaruHarem -Mainly Kyuubi, itachi, Sai, and Sasuke... My dream is to make a story for each of these guys and Naru... (starts banging head to get rid of the plot bunnies)
LelouchXCC (Code Geass
KailXYuri (Red river/ Anatolia story)
UrhiXNakia (Red river/ Anatolia story)
MakotoxIto (W juliet)
ZeroXYuuki (Vampire Knight)
TamakiXHaruhi (They're cute together :) - Ouran high school host club
SesshoumaruXRin (in a father daughter sort of way- Inuyasha)
LightMisa (Not really love, more of a torture-relationship - Death Note)
My least Fav. couples:
NaruHina: ...No...just no. (Naruto)
SasuSaku: Not going to happen! Sorry, nope, nada, good bye. (Naruto)
NejiTen: This is a pretty good couple... but it interferes with my strict NejiHina policy! (Naruto)
ZelosxSheena: Sheena's so mean to him! This is an abusive relationship, people! (tales of symphonia)
Stories I am thinking about:
Title: Kingdom Complex
For: KINGDOM HEARTS
Summary: Roxas is emo. He stole my face. Sora didn't look right. Maybe I'm adopted? Ven's not that bright. I'm blonde. And Cloud just cant seem to keep the together. I'm falling apart here! Wacth as this family deals with their issues while expeiriencing the sweet bliss of life. (Spinoff of Family Complex by Tsuda Miyiko, Zaou Taishi)
Title: Contricted (?)
For: NARUTO and INUYASHA
Pairing: SesshoumaruXFem!Naru (This is going to be a inuyasha Xover)
Summary:Kyuubi no kitsune forfeited all rights to his throne when he was sealed into a human. the only way to become the lord of the eastern lands again is to go back to is original time period and marry another lord. Unfortunantly, he can't get out of this body he was sealed in, and the only lord who hasn't mated yet is infamous lord of the western lands, Sesshoumaru.
Title: Your bite, my fight (?)
Summary: AU Naru is an average high school girl when she was bitten by the alpha werewolf, Paine. Now, in the pack of the infamous Kyuubi no youkai, she must overcome the interest her sire has for her while at the same time overcoming her own confusing transformations as well. If being a teenager is hard, you haven't tried being a newly turned werewolf.
~You know you live in 2008 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their butts off at the others. (I thought this was hilarious XD)
Twenty Ways to Annoy People in an Elevator:
1) Announce in a demonic voice: “I must find a more suitable host body.”
2) Apply dripping red paint around the edge of the roof hatch. When someone enters, look upwards and whisper, "I think they want in . . ."
3) Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them. Press the wrong ones.
4) Ask, “Did you hear that cable-snapping sound?”
5) Bring a camera, take pictures of everybody in the elevator.
6) Call out, “Group hug!” and enforce it.
7) Draw a volleyball on the wall of the elevator and insist you have been trapped in there for three months. Formally introduce everyone to the volleyball.
8) Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, “That’s mine!”
9) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
10) Hold the elevator door open and say you’re waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, “Hi Eugene, how’s your day been?”
11) Hum the theme to Jeopardy.
12) Leave a box in a corner, and when someone gets on, ask if they hear something ticking.
13) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
14) Say, while holding a paper with OUT OF ORDER written on it, “I wonder why this was glued on the door when I came in.”
15) Scribble furiously on a notepad while looking at each passenger. When they try to look, hide the pad.
16) Stare at another passenger for a while, then scream “You’re one of THEM!” and cower to the far corner of the elevator.
17) When the elevator doors close, bang on them, screaming "Let me out!"
18) When there’s only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and pretend it wasn’t you.
19) When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
20) When the elevator doors close, announce to the others, “It’s okay! Don’t panic, they’ll open again.”
~ Credited to Simon Singh