Author has written 10 stories for Star Wars, and Divergent Trilogy.
Hi my fans. Here are 5 things about me.
1. I live in Illinois
2. My author's notes in my stories are about the story, not about my life.
3. I am becoming obsessed with the Divergent series
4. Watched Divergent about 5 times already and LOVE the scene when Four removes his shirt
5. My dream job is to become a writer.
Future Divergent Fan Fics
Training Stiffs: Instructor Eric is shocked that only 5 people from Abnegation transferred to Dauntless..
Forbidden Love: Tris and Eric fall in love when they were only 14 and had to keep their love a secret because their factions hate each other.
Abnegation Life: Tris and Tobias are married with a 3 year old girl and are expecting their second child. Tobias works in government while Tris is a volunteer coordinator. Sequel to Abnegation Love.
Shopping with Christina: Join the Dauntless girls as they are dragged into a shopping trip by Christina.
I'm Watching You: As part of 18 year old Max Pedrad's Dauntless leadership training, he has to oversee the Dauntless transfers initiation and noticed that a certain Erudite transfer caught his younger sister Natalie's eye. Some of your favorite Divergent characters will appear in later chapters.
Rules for posting reviews for my stories
1. DO NOT tell me to update my stories soon. I been receiving a lot of reviews that are nothing more than "update soon" and I am asking you to please STOP with the "update soon" reviews. I rather hear suggestions and ideas for the stories, not for me to hurry up.
2. If there is something that is an issue with the rules, please send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE, not a review. In the PM, please tell me both the story and the issue and I will correct it. If you break this rule, you will get a warning. Three times, and you're blocked.
3. Story ideas and plot suggestions are ok to submit in reviews along with tips that will make the story flow a lot better.
4. I live in the United States, which means that the word spelling and grammar will be a lot different than what many of the international readers are used to.