Poll: After I am done with my current Divergent stories, which one should I work on next? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Star Wars, and Divergent Trilogy.
Hi my fans. Here are 5 things about me.
1. I live in Illinois
2. My author's notes in my stories are about the story, not about my life.
3. I am becoming obsessed with the Divergent series
4. Watched Divergent about 5 times already and LOVE the scene when Four removes his shirt
5. My dream job is to become a writer.
Future Divergent Fan Fics
Training Stiffs: Instructor Eric is shocked that only 5 people from Abnegation transferred to Dauntless.
Peter Hayes: Abnegation Initiate: Instead of pouring his blood on the Dauntless coals as he planned, Peter accidentally poured his blood on the Abnegation stones.
Forbidden Love: Tris and Eric fall in love when they were only 14 and had to keep their love a secret because their factions hate each other.
My So Called Erudite Life: Tris and Eric, both Erudite dependents choose to stay with Erudite and later fall in love. (current in progress)
Abnegation Love: Tris and Tobias stay in Abnegation and fell in love with each other. Sequel will be Abnegation Life. (current in progress)
Abnegation Life: Tris and Tobias are married with a 3 year old girl and are expecting their second child. Tobias works in government while Tris is a volunteer coordinator. Sequel to Abnegation Love.
Shopping with Christina: Join the Dauntless girls as they are dragged into a shopping trip by Christina.
The Marriage Choosing Ceremony: Instead of 16 year olds choosing their faction, 18 year old boys choose which 16 year old girl that they want to marry and the girl goes to the boy's faction. Prologue will be Andrew Prior, an Erudite dependent, choosing Natalie Wright, a Dauntless dependent to join him in Erudite. Main story is about Tris pondering who will choose her. (will be rewritten into a single story, instead of one-shot thought chapters)
Rules for posting reviews for my stories
1. DO NOT tell me to update my stories soon. I take my time to write my stories and sometimes these stories will take awhile to get them sound just right. The only exception to this rule is if I have not posted a new chapter within a month after the last post.
2. If there is something that is an issue with the rules, please send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE, not a review. In the PM, please tell me both the story and the issue and I will correct it. If you break this rule, you will get a warning. Three times, and you're blocked.
3. Story ideas and plot suggestions are ok to submit in reviews along with tips that will make the story flow a lot better.
4. I live in the United States, which means that the word spelling and grammar will be a lot different than what many of the international readers are used to.