Poll: Miss me, fanfiction? Vote Now!
Author has written 12 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Watership Down, Invader Zim, and Full House.
I believe I've been a member for four years now.
And I guess I've long overstayed my welcome, no?
Truth is: I'm not writing much anymore.
So before I go, I suppose I should properly introduce myself.
My name is Emily.
I'm a writer, and, at the risk of exceeding modesty, I'll venture to say that I am rather good writer.
I'm an actress. Without the theater, without music, I'd have nothing to raise myself up from.
To fanfiction, though, I do credit my meeting of:
- SARS (Sarah/Amy/Rainy/Sunshine) for one- we met on fanfiction, and I have no doubt that they'll be hanging around for a long while ('specially you, Rainy, who finds accidental "oh my god, we accidentally went to the same place at the same time" instances just as funny as I do). :3
- My fellow Watershippers, to whom I'll assure that I'll not be gone forever, but all updates and reviews should not be heavily depended on. As much as I would like to say that I'm still dedicated, this would be a lie. Of course I'll always have undying love for our rabbit heroes. Lord knows. :) Still, I will give my promise that I won't abandon May Belle and Fiver. The story is entirely thought through, and though the transition from my mind to the English language is going to take a bit of time, it's certainly worth waiting for. I don't often give my word, but here I am.
- REVIEWERS! Everyone who's helped me through the critical time of looking in the mirror and thinking "fuckshitfuckshitfuckshitFUCK- YOU SUCK AT WRITING, BITCH!"
- Amy. I made her up years ago with intentions of her being a more confident, wittier, prettier, all around better version of me. Amy- whose name I learned is actually Emily Juliette, and she was only absent earlier on because I was not looking hard enough for her.
- and my annoying habit of playing with words as opposed to saying what I mean.
As for these pretty stories you see below...
Of course, I'm not disappearing. If you wish to keep in touch- though there I few of you who I assume do- PM me. I'm not opposed to keeping up with old friends on whippersnapper technology: (ONE CAN'T HAVE A BOOK IN PLACE OF A FACE! AURGH!)
And if not- Well...
~Journalist793, AKA Emily Juliette.
Unsafe External Link