Author has written 115 stories for Dungeons and Dragons, Dragon Age, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Once Upon a Time, Shakespeare, Pitch Black / Riddick, Glee, Mass Effect, Law and Order: SVU, Sherlock, X-Men: The Movie, Big Bang Theory, Firefly, Supernatural, Harry Potter, Batman Begins/Dark Knight, Shakespeare in Love, Twilight, Last Witch Hunter, and Suicide Squad.
I live in Texas, transplanted from Chicago, married, five cats, no children, one mortgage, lots of debt,
I've had some health issues and thanks to medication my writing really got...lost for a while. Different meds and a different job have helped me with that a lot and I'm finally back to writing. So I'm trying to get all of my WIP finished. It's not easy though, to pick up on something I haven't written in several years so bear with me. I've also started posting on AO3 under the same name and the series I've written are a little easier to follow over there because they're linked together.
Qualities include an eye for detail (sometimes we call it OCD), hopeless romantic, and voracious reader. Flaws...lack of html skills and lack of patience (with people). Could include lack of money in there but that's not a character flaw.
I build dollhouses on weekends to do something more physical than writing, usually for a contest through a miniature site. You're welcome to pop over to my blog and take a look. Shenandoah and Stuff at Blogspot
If you don't like what I'm writing, the solution is simple. Stop reading it. Everything I post is already completed so I'm not going to change the story because you're displeased with what I came up with. This is fanfiction. It's meant to be different than canon. I write for fun, because I love it and enjoy it. I know its the dream of many people to write and make a living at it. To write and love writing is enough for me. I have no desire to end up like Herman Melville. http:///letter3.htm - Dollars damn me.
Or, as Justin Matisse said in Hope Floats "You're talkin' 'bout the American Dream. You find something that you love, and then you twist it, and you torture it, try and find a way to make money at it. You spend a lifetime doing that. At the end, you can't find a trace of what you started out lovin'."
I hope you will enjoy my writing for what it is. An endeavor of love, the literal definition of amateur.
Here's a little something that I truly believe and love that I've been meaning to add for some time now.
The Storytellers Creed
I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.
I hope that we all find love that is stronger than death.
Chronological Story Order by Series (I only did this for the ones that have more than two. If you need me to I’ll add the rest.) Just PM me and ask for the order of the stories.
Dungeons & Dragons - Various Movie plots used:
1) Terms of Service
2) Blood Trees & Grief
3) The Science of Toasted Cheese Sandwiches
4) Morgana Goes Visiting
5) Asrai Aelaitha
6) The Black Rose
7) A Tempest In a Teapot
8) Vows of Blood and Honor
9) Ghosts Of the Past
Dragon Age Origins & Dragon Age II Stories:
The Origins & II story don't have the same characters but they do happen in the same 'verse so they technically are connected.
1) All Things Considered - Origins
2) A Passing Glance - II
3) A Short Interlude (or 'What Varic Saw') - II
4) Concerning Hawke - II
5) How I See Her - II
6) The Right True End Of Love - II
7) Kiss and Tell - II
8) Not For Public Consumption - II
9) Regrets Collect - II
10) One Who Goes To Sea For Nothing - II
11) If He Do Not Propose - II
12) Whoever Loves - II
The First Time
1) The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
2) The First Time Ever I Kissed Your Mouth
3) The First Time Ever I Lay With You
1) This May Be Presumptuous
2) Do I Presume Too Much
3) I Don't Mean To Presume
1) All She Is
2) Everything He Is
3) Someday My Prince Will Come
4) Magic Puck
Once Upon A Time:
1) Dreaming With a Broken Heart
2) In These Dreams
3) The Brave Thing
The Last Witch Hunter & Glee Crossovers:
1) Dark Horse
2) Parting Glass
3) Swan Song
Firefly & Riddick Crossovers:
1) Break the Civilized Chains
2) As the Night the Day
3) Any Fool Could See – simultaneous with As the Night the Day
4) Any Model To Build Mischief On – Mid chapter 2 of To Play the Fool, after chapter 21 of As the Night the Day
5) To Play the Fool - chapter 1 prior to Break the Civilized Chains, chapter 2 & 3 simultaneous with Break the Civilized Chains & As the Night the Day
6) To Be Imprisoned In the Viewless Winds - for LazyDaisy85
7) And It Must Follow - for Chisza
8) And Pay No Worship To the Garish Sun - Simultaneous with As the Night the Day and To Play the Fool for Chisza since it was her idea
9) Conscience Doth Make Cowards Of Us All
10) If It Were Done When T’is Done… For sxevlbtch since it was her idea.
11) Did My Heart Fly To Your Service
1) Starry Eyed Over the Moon
2) Blood Binds Us
3) Animals Like Us Belong In the Black
4) Twisted. Not Sick. There’s a Difference.
Firefly, Riddick & Suicide Squad Crossover:
Independent Heathens ‘Verse:
1) Don’t Make Any Sudden Moves Chapter 1-3
2) All My Friends Are Heathens
3) Doesn’t Mean Our Brains Will Change
4) Don’t Make Any Sudden Moves Chapter 4-7
5) It Looks Like You Might Be One Of Us
6) I Tried To Warn You Just To Stay Away
I'm told that I should put something like this in my profile just in case, though I'm not so popular I think it's likely. But if you want to do any of these things, go ahead, just link back to the original story(ies) that inspired you please. That's my only requirement.
Podficcing. Blanket Permission to Podfic
translating. Blanket Permission to Translate
creating sequels or other works in the same ‘verse i.e. Shared Universe
creating fanart for fanfiction, or vice versa
creating icons or banners based on their fanart
further modifying icons (a.k.a. using them as a “base”)
creating fanmixes for fanworks
A Dreamweaver (17)
Jules Hawk (17)
Sheyrena Wyrsabane (36)